Free Solo

Von AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

14

7.4K 174 30
Von AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Who goes first?" I ask as I sit in-between Christen and Ash

We beat Colombia 5-1 earlier today and before we head back to our clubs we are having a team bonding night and someone decided on Truth or dare.

"Audrey truth or dare?" Sam asks.

Why did I have to speak up?

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to kiss someone in this room."

"Okay." I say then look at the team. "Who'd be okay with me kissing them?"

A few girls, mostly the single ones, raise their hands so I look around the room then get off the bed and approach Lindsey.

"May I?" I question.

Lindsey nods so I lean down and kiss the midfielder for a few seconds.

"You're a good kisser." I say.

"You're pretty good yourself." Lindsey says as I sit down.

"I have nothing so someone else can ask for me."I say.

"Ash truth or dare?" Rose says.

"Dare." Ash says.

"I dare you to not say Bitch for the rest of Camp and if you do then you have to do an ice bath with Carli every time she wants next camp."

"Well that's just mean." Ash mumbles.

Ash then looks around the room for a person to ask and eventually she lands on me.

"Audrey truth or dare?" Ash asks.

"Truth." I say.

"Have you ever...pleasured your self while thinking about one of us that's been on the team?"

"..............................Maybe."

"WHAT." My aunts shout.

"What?" I question. "I was a hormonal teenager around a lot of beautiful women. And don't act like none of you haven't thought about a teammate before."

"Who did you think about?" Emily asks.

"I plead the fifth." I say.

"Come on." Allie groans.

"Is it someone who's no longer on the team?" Mal asks.

"Yes." I admit. "But I'm not going to say who because they still play in the NWSL."

One of the women I thought about while pleasuring myself is still on the National team and that woman is Carli Lloyd. The other three are Amy Rodriguez, Kristie Mewis, and Sydney Leroux.

"You're no fun." Lindsey mumbles.

"Truth or dare Lindsey." I say.

"Truth."

"Have you ever walked in on a teammate or teammates doing the nasty?" I ask.

"A couple times yeah." Lindsey says then she points at Emily. "She forgot to lock her door one night in Portland and I walked in on her and some woman doing the nasty

"That's it?" Christen asks.

"No I walked in on you and Tobin a couple times, but I quietly left the room." Lindsey says. "Thankfully you were both under the covers each time, but I still knew what was happening."

"Tobin's in trouble." Kelley mumbles.

"Yes she is." Christen says then she smack Tobin on the leg. "Remember to close the door next time or no more fun time for you for a year."

"Got it." Tobin quickly says.

"Mal truth or dare?" Lindsey asks.

"Truth."

"Was the rumor that you and Audrey slept together back in 2016 true?"

"No." Mal says then everyone looks at me.

"We didn't." I say. "I don't even know how that rumor started."

"Well you two did spend a lot of time together that year." Alex says.

"We were the same age and both had the same type of homework." I say and shrug. "Your turn Mal."

"Audrey truth or dare?" Mal asks.

"Truth." I say.

"How many people have you had sex with?" Mal questions.

"4."

"Who?"

"And can we see what they look like?" Emily asks.

"Well you all know I slept with my ex girlfriend Maya." I say as I pull out my phone to find a picture of one of the girls I had sex with then I show the team the picture.

"This is Sofia, a girl from UW who, up until May of this year, I had a friends with benefits relationships with." I say then I put my phone up. "I also slept with someone from the Pride. The first person I had sex with is someone I'd rather not say. I'm not ashamed that I had sex with them, I just don't know if they want me to tell you who they are."

"Can we please not talk about Audrey's sex life." Alex groans. "It's seriously like talking about my daughter's sex life."

"Fine." Mal says then she looks at me. "But us young one's are talking later...You can ask now."

"Actually I wanna ask." Pinoe says.

"Do what ever you want." I say.

"Truth or dare Audrey?"

"Truth."

"Why do you not like me?"

- - - - -

"Has he called yet?" Alex asks as she sits down at our table in the Pride Training facility.

"No." I mumble as I stare at my phone.

The Olympic roster is announced today and Vlatko's supposed to be calling

Moments later my phone rings so I quickly pick it up.

"Hello." I say causing the whole room to get quiet.

"Audrey? It's Vlatko."

"Hi Coach." I say.

"You somewhere you can talk?"

"I am."

"Cool." Vlatko says. "Well I won't take up to much of your time, but I just wanted to let you know that we may be needing to use your knowledge of the Japanese language."

"Really?" I question.

"Congratulations Audrey. You'll be apart of the official Olympic 18 player roster."

"Thank you so much." I say.

"See you in a couple weeks." Vlatko says then we both say bye before we hang up.

"Well?" Ali says as I notice Ash covering Roux's ears, Syd covering Cassius' ears, and Alex covering her daughter's ears.

"YES." I shout causing everyone to look at me. "Sorry."

"I take it you made the squad?" Alex asks and I nod. "Good.

"Alright ladies." HAO says. "The rain last night waterlogged our pitches so I'll see everyone tomorrow morning."

Everyone nods then we grab our things and leave the facility. Once outside the facility I start walking back to my apartment.

I walked to training today since it was so nice out.

When I get about halfway back to my apartment I notice a man walking behind me for a few blocks so I take a detour then I look back and see the man continuing to follow me. I continue to take a weird route back home and the man continues to follow me.

Looks like I have a stalker.

I continue walking back to my apartment building and when I get to the lobby of my apartment I head to the stairs then I sprint up them to my floor. Once I've reached my floor I head to my apartment and as I'm opening my door I hear the elevator open so I quickly look back and see the stalker step out of the elevator.

"Fuck." I mumble as I unlock my apartment door.

Once my apartment's unlocked I quickly get inside, close the door, then lock the door just in time. Moments later the man starts banging on the door.

"Open up Audrey." The man says.

"GO AWAY." I scream.

"Come on baby." The man says. "We're meant to be together Audrey."

What the hell do I do now?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

648K 15.1K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...
Depth Von Alex

Fanfiction

374K 6.7K 49
Cairo is a very closed off person. She has a lot of layers to her and most of those layers she won't let anyone see or hear about. Her life as she kn...
446K 14.2K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...