My Brothers Best Friend

Oleh bangstan_12

Jin FF I go to Bighit High School. My name is Kim Y/N. My best friend is HueningKai. I am the twin of the one... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Bruise
Caught
Can't get away
Helped
Hidden
Home alone
Drunk
Movie 'Date'
Pass out
Decision
Diary
Dance Practice
Ice skating scandle
Shut in
Hospital
Home?
He's onto us
Sick
Rooftop
My ride
Car ride
Identity
Sneaking out
Picnic
Backstory
The truth
The Truth PT.2
Kiss and Make up
Return
Get together
Aftermath
Confess
Ice cream shop
Movies and Clothes
Ice Skates
Cast
Friend or Foe
Game plan
Game day
Report
Surprise
Figured It Out

Us Now

1.4K 37 9
Oleh bangstan_12

(10 YEARS IN THE FUTURE)

   It's been about 4 years now since me and Jin got married. We have a daughter named chaeryeong and a little boy named Jeongin. It's been 3 years since Namjoon and Sana got married and they have a son called Moni. We decided to leave Seoul and move to Busan. Jungkook and Jimin were especially happy since that was their home town. Did I mention all of BTS moved with us? We managed to convince them since they couldn't stand being apart for each other.

   Taehyung and Jungkook finally came out to the group about 6 years ago and have been happily together ever since. Yoongi was at a cafe called 'After School' and met a barista there named Lizzy. Hoseok, while at a dance competition called AOA, was in the back room when he met a girl named Yuna. Finally, Jimin was at a gaming cafe called Fromis_9 when he saw many people around a TV. When he saw the game was overwatch he said for a bit as he saw the person on a kill streak. When the game was over the played stood up and Jimin caught a glance at how beautiful she was. They got to know each other a bit better and her name is Jiwon.

   We all live separately but visit each other frequently. The boys have even signed with a label called BigHit and are about to release a song called 'No More Dream'. They've been practicing really hard and it's been difficult not being with Jin but it'll be great in the end. I can just picture them selling out tour after tour, stadium after stadium. It won't be easy but it will be worth it.

———————————

   OK GUYS..... THATS IT.

   THIS IS THE END OF THE ROAD

   I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS AS I WAS THINKING IF MAKING A SEQUEL BUT THATS JUST A THOUGHT 🤫 IM SO HAPPY WITH THIS STORY THOUGH. AS I WAS FIRST STARTING THIS STORY I DIDNT THINK MUCH OF IT AS I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD MAKE EVEN 500 READS NOW WERE HERE AT 2K+ I REALLY WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT READ THIS AND STUCK AROUND FOR THIS LONG AWAITED ENDING. IM SORRY IF ITS NOT AS DRAMATIC AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE WANTED BUT IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR A SEQUAL I MIGHT INCORPORATE THEM AS I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ALREADY BASED STORY BUT I AN WILLING TO CURVE THE STORY IN A COUPLE DIRECTIONS TO GET AN INTESE AND CLIMACTIC STORY. I ALSO HAVE A NEW STORY I WILL RELEASE CALLED 'KARMA' SOON SO STAY ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT.

ANYWAYS THATS IT FROM ME

          XOXO,
    Bangstan_12

Finished:
Jan. 6,2020

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 186 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
40.6K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
14K 925 27
"Jungkook will take you. You both have the same class" One boy grabbed his shoulder and said that he was Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at me, our fa...
springday. Oleh syl.

Fiksi Penggemar

1.6K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...