Nothing Stays A Secret Foreve...

By _sunflowerjay

"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hu... More

Nothing Stays A Secret Forever II
- Character List -
- Excerpt -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
-18 (Part 2)-
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
-37-
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- Epilogue -
Nothing Stays A Secret Forever 3

-32-

648 39 7
By _sunflowerjay

Princeton

- 4 days later -

"Alright Kane. I'll see you in the morning got some business to handle." I said on the FaceTime call.

"Nigga what business you got?" He sucked his teeth and took a bite of his chicken.

"Worry about yourself." I smirked.

"Grinch looking ass. Get off my phone." He said before hanging up.

I chuckled and turned the car off before walking towards Harmony's apartment.

I heard "Weak" by SWV blasting through the door. I knocked and stepped back waiting for it to open.

I tapped my foot and checked my watch as five minutes already passed and I was still outside. Reaching in my pocket I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. The phone rang three times and then went to voicemail.

"About to kick this shit down." I sucked my teeth banging on the door again.

"Just a minute." I heard a voice yell over the music.

"I'm out of minutes bring your ass on girl." I glared at the closed door.

The music got turned down and I heard the door being unlocked before it swung open.

"Who you calling girl and who are you rushing?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nobody." I smiled and pulled up my grey sweats.

"You know who to play with." She grinned and pointed her finger at me.

"Yes mam. How are you doing Ms. Joy?" I chuckled.

"Hello Princeton I'm doing well." She smiled. "Harmony you have a visitor." She turned her head slightly to yell inside of the house.

"Oh hey Princeton." She walked towards the door and stood beside her mother.

"Surprise visitor? Let me go grab my things." Ms. Joy went inside of the house and Harmony took her place.

"What took you so long?" Harmony whispered.

"What took you so long? You knew I was coming." I licked my lips.

"I couldn't hear you over the music and I lost track of the time. You mad at me?" She asked.

"Yup." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I can't wait to make it up to you." She bit her bottom lip while looking me over.

"You ain't getting none of this." I said.

"That's what your mouth say." She winked and the whispering between us stopped once Ms. Joy came back.

"I'm curious and I'm not one to bite my tongue. What brings you around here Princeton?" My mother adjusted the purse strap on her left shoulder.

"Umm Mea sent him over here to grab something for her." Harmony quickly responded.

"I could have sworn I named my daughter Harmony not Princeton. Let this grown man talk." She briefly looked at her before turning her attention back towards me.

"I came to see your daughter." I said.

"I see." She looked between us two. "Y'all two don't do anything that I would do." She chuckled.

"Mom I told you it's not like that." Harmony said.

"Girl hush your mouth with those lies. Nobody else may not see it but I do." She said.

I chuckled and moved some of my dreads out of my face. I was a grown man who was not going to lie about our situation.

"You both are grown and Princeton is fine fine so I can see why you want to be all over him like white on rice. I don't know why you can't tell me the truth Harmony." She smirked.

"Mom!" Harmony shook her head.

"You kids have a great night." She laughed and winked at me.

"Love you!" Harmony kissed her cheek.

"Princeton I'll holla at you! You be good with my daughter." She held up the peace sign and walked towards her car.

"See you later Mrs. Joy!" I smiled and watched as she got inside of her car and drove off.

"You ready to go inside now?" Harmony asked me once her mother's car was no longer in eye sight.

"I been ready 10 minutes ago. I should get back inside of my car and head home since you had me waiting out here all night." I squinted my eyes at her.

"Boy you ain't going nowhere." She sucked her teeth.

"Oh word?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Come inside I'm not playing with you." She rolled her eyes standing in front of the door.

"Make me." I shrugged.

She smirked and reached out to grab me by my shirt pulling me inside of the house. I was a little caught off guard by the gesture. She closed the door behind me and stood in front of me with a smile on her face.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into me before pulling her hair back forcing her to look into my eyes.

"If you ever jack me up like I'm a child again I got something for you. Understood?" I said lowly.

"Yes sir." She smirked.

"You know wassup." I stepped away from her and walked over to plop down on the couch.

"Whatever." She walked over to the stereo and turned the music up a little more.

"Why that music so loud? I can't hear myself think." I looked her up and down.

"You are officially old because it's definitely not. If we can clearly hear each other talk then it's at a good volume." She stuck her tongue out at me before walking over to sit next to me.

"Your mother is something else." I smirked while shaking my head.

"I figured she knew something was going on at the Halloween party." She shrugged.

"Mothers always know. You think your dad knows?" I asked.

"He hasn't beat down your door yet so nah." She said.

"Back That Azz Up" by Juvenile played through the speakers.

"Awww shit. Alexa turn the volume up!" Harmony stood up from the couch and started twerking.

"No rhythm having ass." I smirked at her.

"The lies you tell." She laughed and  sat down on my lap.

"All facts." I licked my lips as she shook her ass in my face.

"Who ain't got no rhythm?" She said once the song was over.

"You!" I said.

"Whatever lets dance." She held her hand out to me.

"Nah." I laid back against the couch.

"Boy get your ass up and grab my hand." She grabbed my hand.

I sighed, got up from the couch and walked towards the middle of her living room. She changed the station and turned the music down to a decent volume.

"I feel weird." I shrugged as she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed my arms around her waist.

"Princeton hush and just listen to the music." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Who you playing with?" I stared into her eyes while pulling her closer to me.

"You the only one in here." She shivered in my arms.

"I done told you about that smart ass mouth." I popped her lip.

"What you gone do? Punish me?" She smirked.

"Nah, you little freak." I said.

"You know you want it." She smiled.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Well why can I feel it pressed against my stomach?" She asked.

"Harmony hush and just listen to the music." I mocked her and laid her head against my chest.

"Yeah yeah." She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck.

We stood in the middle of her living room wrapped into each other arms dancing to "Butterflies" by Queen Naija.

"I don't wanna fall so fast
But I'm open..."

I placed my chin on top of her head as she layed against my chest.

"I'm tryin' to protect my heart
But you're making it so hard
And I guess it's safe to say
You take my pain away...."

We swayed to the music and I listened to Harmony singing the lyrics to the song.

"I promised myself I wouldn't fall
But every time I see you, I just wanna risk it all..."

Harmony let out a sigh and I stood up straight to look down at her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Nah. Talk to me." I placed my hand underneath her chin and lifted her head so she could look into my eyes.

Instead of words she stood up on her tippy toes and softly kissed my lips before biting my bottom lip. My hands slowly moved down her back and grabbed her ass.

"Damn. Wait, you distracting me. I wanted to talk first." I mumbled against her lips.

"Let's talk later." Her hand slid down my body and slowly caressed me through my grey sweat pants.

She leaned forward and connected our lips again. She let out a soft moan and my hands roamed all over her body. After what seemed like forever we disconnected from the kiss.

"Take all this shit off!" I demanded while sucking on her bottom lip.

I watched as she stepped back and slowly removed every piece of clothing she was wearing until she was standing in front of me completely naked.

My gaze slowly took in every inch of her body as she walked towards me and helped remove my clothing.

Once I was naked our lips connected again and my fingers made their way towards her honey pot. Inserting two fingers I slowly fingered her until my fingers were drenched in her wetness.

I removed my fingers and she kissed down my body until she was on her knees. I was rock hard and when her small hands wrapped around me I instantly let out a moan. She looked up at me and kissed the tip before using her tongue to lick me all over.

Once she was done teasing me her tongue was replaced with her mouth. She deep throated and instantly made my body shiver. The entire time our eyes stayed connected as she gave me my first nut of the night.

I got down on the carpet with her and gently laid her back. I pinned her legs back because I wanted her to feel every inch of me.

I positioned myself and slowly pushed all of me inside of her before taking it out and sliding it between her lips. I kept teasing her until she was practically begging for me.

"Prince stop playing with me.." She moaned as she thrusted against me.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from caving in and giving her what she wanted. I kept on with my slow tease.

"Please...I want you now!"She shivered as I was now focused on her clit.

"I'm running this shit!" I groaned.

As her legs started shaking signaling she was about to cum I moved my focus from her clit and went deep inside of her. Finally giving her what she wanted.

"I'm about to cum..." She shivered.

"Cum for me." I stared in her eyes as I picked up the pace and gently wrapped my hands around her throat.

"Shit!" She moaned as she had her orgasm.

Few moments later I quickly pulled out as I had one of my own. I glanced down at Harmony and caught my breath before squeezing her nipples.

"I need some rest Princeton." Harmony laid on the carpet with her eyes closed.

"Nah, you can rest in a minute." I said laying on my stomach.

"I need five minutes." She gave me a small smile.

"Spread them legs." I licked my lips and open her legs before kissing and sucking on her lips.

"Prince." She moaned as she placed her fingers inside of my hair.

"We going rounds tonight..." I smirked while spreading her lips.

After going at it all night we tired each other out and ended up falling asleep instantly.

It was now 3 am and we laid in her queen bed talking about any and everything.

"I need some food and something to drink but I can't move." Harmony laid spread out on the bed.

"I wonder why?" I shrugged.

"You know why." She hit me in the arm.

"Yeah yeah. Shouldn't of been taking shit all week and I would have taken it easy on you." I said.

"Who would have thought that we would end up in this situation." She rolled over on her side and looked up at me.

"I know right. How long has it been?" I   asked.

"4 or 5 months." She said.

"Damn." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Never been in a situation like this for this long." I shrugged.

"Yeah me either." She said. "What did you wanted to talk about earlier?." She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my right shoulder.

"I've been doing some thinking." I looked up at the ceiling.

"About?" She placed her hand on my chest.

"Us and our situation." I said.

"What our sneaky link ups?" She smirked.

"Yeah, I feel like we should stop and just be friends." I shrugged.

"We are friends." She traced circles over my stomach.

"I mean friends without the benefits." I looked down at her.

"Why?" She asked and stopped tracing my abs.

"You know how most friends with benefits situations end. Someone always end up getting hurt. After my last therapy session I realized that I don't want to hurt you. You're cool people and I don't want our friendship to be ruined." I said running my fingers through her hair.

"Oh!" She paused. "I completely understand. I was feeling the same way too." She gave a small smile.

"You were?" I asked.

"Yup." She shrugged and sat up against the headboard.

We both stayed in silence deep in our own thoughts for at least ten minutes. I looked over at her alarm clock and broke the silence between us.

"It's getting late and I have some business to handle in a few hours." I looked over at her.

"Okay." She briefly looked at me before getting out of the bed.

I licked my lips and admired her naked body while she walked towards her closet door.

"This is going to be hard." I mumbled to myself and walked out of the bedroom to retrieve my clothes and shoes.

Harmony walked inside of the living room with a short black silk robe around her body. She stood by the door and waited for me to finish putting my shoes on.

I stood up and searched my sweat pants to grab my car keys and to make sure that I had my phone.

"Alright Twinkle Toes. I'll hit you up later. Maybe we can do dinner next week." I walked towards the front door.

"Okay." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I stood in front of her.

"I'm just still tired." She said.

"You should be." I smirked. "Make sure to lock up." I said and waited for her to move from in front of the door.

"Princeton..." She looked down at the carpet and bit her bottom lip.

"Wassup?" I asked her.

"I can't be your friend..." She played with her fingers.

I waited to see if she would continue but she didn't so I broke the silence between us.

"Why? I thought you said you felt the same." I said.

"We just can't." She finally looked at me and shrugged.

"I'm just thinking about all my past situations like this and they never end up good. I seriously don't want anyone getting hurt in this situation." I said.

"It's too late for that." She mumbled.

"I don't understand." I said.

"Nothing. I'll see you later." She sighed.

"Nah. What's on your mind?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"I said nothing Princeton!" She glared at me.

"Clearly it's something. If I could read your thoughts in that big ass head of yours I would but I can't. So, I need you to speak your mind." I stepped closer to her.

I waited for her to say something but the room once again was filled with silence.

"I will not pressure you to speak. If you don't want to be friends I can respect that. Goodnight Harmony." I sighed, walked around her and opened the front door stepping out.

"I can't be your friend because I'm in love with you..." She said.

"Huh?" I almost broke my neck the way I turned around to face her. I walked back inside of the house and closed the door behind me.

"I don't know how. I don't know when but it just happened. I knew the rules to this shit but my heart just didn't listen." Her back was facing me.

I stared at her and no words would form. My mind was all over the place.

"Princeton please say something." She slowly turned around to look at me.

"I can't love you..." I paused and saw her bottom lip start to tremble. "You deserve better then me." I said opening the door and slowly stepping out.

"I deserve you.." I heard her mumble  before she slowly closed her apartment door.

"Fuck!" I mumbled and quickly walked towards my car.

—————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 43.6K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
2.6K 122 6
When you genuinely love someone, seeing them hurting or struggling in any way can be heartbreaking.
3.7K 90 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?