Demise (Old Edit)

Por CharoletteBuurn

When something strange happens to the elytra, Xisuma starts to wonder if something is going wrong. Then someo... Mais

Introductions
First Fall
Strange Happenings
Betrayed Trust
Danger Awaits
Unintentional Trap
Foolish Move
Fear Strikes
No Control
Deadquarters
Hope
Warrior Born
Old Times, New Times
Losses Rise
Dire Times
Breaker
Peril
Crippled
Last Mission
Broken World
Also By Charolette Buurn

About The Author

232 10 2
Por CharoletteBuurn

Charolette Buurn or Mikaela Orr is a young entrepreneur and business woman. She has been writing for about five years now, having only published a few of her works. This was her first book that she ever completed and published on the internet.

As a long-time fan of the Hermitcraft series, she decided to write on the event Demise. Now she is making plans on re-writing the story as a memoir to her first ever book.

You can reach out to her on Instagram or here on Wattpad. Look for MikaelaOrrAuthor for Instagram.

------

Hello, author here. This book was fun to write, I remember it quite well. My clunky barely functioning computer, hours on my time, so many ideas. A lot has happened since then. I have very little time between classes, work, and trying to write what I can. Sometimes I miss those days. Even though I have better technology, better understanding of life, better writing skills, something about childhood feels nice.

Farewell reader, hope to see you around!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...
70.2K 1.4K 50
Hermitcraft 7 nonesense
64K 3.3K 47
With Grian still recovering and Evil Taurtis stronger than ever, Ex and Taurtis put their plan in motion, and not a moment too soon. A strange sickne...