daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

eighteen.

7.5K 280 225
By MARKSOI

"h-hyung.. w-wait, h-hold o-on."

"w-wait! s-stop!" the younger managed to say in between the laughs, while the older tickle the hell out of him.

the session is interrupted by someone's phone call. turning around, the older stood up, leaving a peck at the younger before answering.

mark walked out of the room, leaving a bored younger. just when donghyuck's about to do something his phone went off.

-

message from injunie
open or ignore

"fINALLY!!"

-

injunie
fINALLY!!

hyuckie
woah. what happened.

injunie
we don't have classes for tomorrow!

hyuckie
who said that?

injunie
you didn't receive an email?

injunie
the class president sent one

hyuckie
wait.

hyuckie
oh yea, he did.

hyuckie
what was the reason though.

injunie
i don't wanna know

injunie
she's probably making a child or something.

hyuckie
what child?

injunie
i mean.

injunie
i said something?

injunie
wait u smell that?

injunie
i think my dog is burning

injunie
ok gotta go!

hyuckie
you're so weird.

leaving out of his room, he went downstairs to his kitchen, grabbing a glass of water, while holding the phone in between his ear and shoulder.

[markiee~]

looking back at his phone, he saw the caller's id.

[mom?]

[yes, honey!]

[so how's life?]

[it's good!]

[ok, i'm going straight to the point]

[do you remember that one girl that always cling onto you, and basically flirts with you all the time?]

[hyejin?]

[yes]

[what about her?]

[do you like her?]

[umm..no.]

[great, i don't like her too]

[...]

[i actually have someone with me now...]

[oooh~]

[so, who's the lucky girl?]

[boy. it's a boy.]

[daddy!!!]

[oh.]

[tsk. tsk. tsk. go on, i think your baby needs help]

[okay, i'll leave you two]

[o-okay, mom]

her mom chuckling on the other phone, the older ended the call, looking towards the voice. "daddy?"

the tanned male entered the kitchen, hugging his plushie with his tiny arms. "all of a sudden?" mark giggled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"who's that?" donghyuck placed his plushie on the counter, and went hugging the older by the waist.

mark placed his arms on the younger's neck, and kiss his forehead. "my mom."

vibrating, his phone popped a notification.

message from mom🍉
open or ignore

"you're having dinner with me,

and bring him too, i would love to see him."

"and apparently she wants to see you too." the older continued, locking his phone and placed it on the counter.

donghyuck expression transitioned from happy to panicked. would she accept him? the younger thought. his arms loosened a little at the older's statement, making mark confused. "would she accept me?" donghyuck asked in tiny, with a scared tone. "when did she wants to see me?"

the younger begin asking rapid question to the older, not letting him reply. "what if—"

mark kissed him as a sign to shut up, "baby, she would. don't worry." mark told, giving a long kiss at the younger.

it soon got heated with the older pinning the younger on the counter by his lower body. gripping both of donghyuck's arms behind him.

he carried the tanned male up, making him sit at the counter, looking at every inch of his face, carefully and begin attacking his neck.

"h-hyung... wait.." the younger told as he tried to get his arms off of the older's grip, finding the sweet spot made the younger moan louder, he surprised himself by the sound he just made and his cheeks went a dark shade of red.

mark pulled out, letting out a giggle as he peck his nose. "that's so beautiful, can you do that more often?" the older joked, receiving a playful slap by the embarrassed tanned male.

"s-shut up." the tanned male stood up and was about to leave, when mark said something. "and she wants to see you tonight."

donghyuck jolted his head towards mark with widened eyes, "why didn't you tell me?"

"i can't your lips are inviting me." mark smirked, donghyuck covered his tomato face with both of his hands as he run upstairs, finding something good to wear.

mark has been waiting for the younger in his bed for thirty minutes straight, but donghyuck still can't find anything to wear.

mark stood up from his place and surprised donghyuck with a buck hug. "baby, calm down." mark comforted.

he grabbed a black ripped jeans from his drawer, a t-shirt from his dresser, and a leather jacket from the hangers. "this would do." mark gave the clothes to donghyuck, and sat his place before, and waited for the younger.

a ten minute wait is passed and donghyuck came out of the bathroom, "baby, you look so hot." mark stood up, grabbing the younger by the waist and pulled him closer.

sensing that older will pull him for a close, he settled for just a peck and shoot him an innocent, "i think we should go, we're late."

------

arriving at the place, he rubbed his palms together in nervous as he went closer towards the door. looking around he saw a familiar car, "wait, that looks familiar." the younger said, pointing towards a blue car.

"yeah, i used that when we bought your plushie." the older chuckled, not realizing they are already in front of the door.

donghyuck stopped the older from knocking the door, he went composing himself first, running a hand through his hair, "okay, knock." mark smiled, and knock on the door.

five seconds later, the door opened revealing mark's mom. mark placed an arm around the younger's waist and introduced him.

donghyuck bowed a ninety-degree, "i'm lee donghyuck—hyuck." the tanned male shoot a smile towards his mother.

mark's mother gave donghyuck a smile patting his head, "you're so cute." she mumbled and let the two in.

walking towards the dining room, donghyuck was met by mark's father, and looked scary as hell. "oohh, so he's your boyfriend." mark's father said in a teasing tone, making the younger blush a deep red. he signaled them to sit in front of them.

"you got lucky here, my son." the old man, started and laugh out loud, leaving mark embarrassed. receiving no other laughs, made him stop. he was just trying to lift up the current mood. "i swear, i'm not like that."

all of them finished their dishes, and you could say, donghyuck and mark's parents get along well. i mean, he was expecting a slap or disappointment in his parents, but no.

"it's getting pretty late," his mom said, looking up from their clock, "you should stay here for tonight."

both just agreed, plus they are tired too, and the ride back home is an hour long.

"is that okay, honey?" mark's mom asked donghyuck, "of course, it's fine." donghyuck smiled.

mark's mom lead them upstairs, then stopped in front of the older's room. "here's protection." his mom said, and gave mark a little pack of some sort, leaving donghyuck confused.

mark face turned a deep red, making his mom, chuckle. "advance goodnight, honey." she said, ruffling the tanned male's hair.

entering the older's room, "what did she gave you?" the smaller asked, trying his best to peek on what's on the older's hand.

"oh, it's candy." mark simply lied, trying his best to get out of the situation. "can i have it?" donghyuck asked, giving mark a smile.

"i swallowed it already."

donghyuck made an 'o' shape on his mouth then shrugged. walking towards the older's bed. "can i have your clothes?" the tanned boy asked, sitting at the end of the bed.

mark gave donghyuck an oversized black shirt and a short, that's actually so small, but mark couldn't care less, i mean he'll have donghyuck for the rest of the night.

walking towards the corner of the older's room, he blocked himself behind the shelf. "baby, it's okay." mark giggled, trying to pulled donghyuck out, but when he did he already had changed.

sighing of the thought that he couldn't see the younger without clothes... okay let's not go that far. the older pushed the younger on the bed, and hovered on top of him.

plopping himself down on top of donghyuck, "h-hyung, i c-can't breathe." the younger pushed the older to the side.

"ok let's sleep." donghyuck whispered, snuggling his face in between the older's neck, inhaling his addictive smell.

"good night, please dream of me." mark muttered.

"you on top of me." donghyuck told innocently, looking up at the flustered older.

"baby, no." mark warned.

"daddy, yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 343 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
293K 12.4K 25
❝ you're naked. ❞ ❝ shut up or i will slash your throat. ❞ ━ or where donghyuck is stuck in utopia after an airpl...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
126K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...