The Haunted River

Galing kay MegDenna

Megan a sixteen year old has a choice to walk the board to the supernatural leaving everyone she loves behind... Higit pa

How It All Started
Welcome Aboard
Under The Poison.
Chapter Five - Home Sick
Chapter Six - The Dark Truth
Chapter Seven - To Set You're Self Free
The Haunted Cruise

Fake All Fake

3 1 0
Galing kay MegDenna

I just stood there. Her face waved. I backed away from her, tears rolled down my eyes. I backed up and fell out of the booth. My ass hit the top deck. I pushed the caption out of the way and ran down a narrow hall. I saw an open door and shut myself behind it. My back fell ageist the wall, as i slide to the small space and wooden floor. 

" I'm so sorry brook" I cried.

Tears rolled down my face. I put my face in between my legs. Why did i agree to get onto this fucking hell whole. I wanted to go home, most people do. They try so hard to leave. Yet they never can. I can always see my sister, but I'll never be abbe to hug her or be there for her ever again. I looked like a monster. I was a monster. I put my hands into my leather jacket. I pulled out my phone. I stood up and turned it on. 

" YES" I said. 

I opened the door to the small closet space. Hiding my phone, I walked up to the caption. 

" Can you show me my room" I asked soft. 

" Sure thing dear" He said soft. 

He put his hand out to me. I shook my head and just followed him.  His face was always happy, his energy was huge with love and some type of evil.  Past all of that, I could see pure sadness and hurt.  I wonder how long he has been on this ship. I wonder how long everyone has been on this ship. If I had any grasp on reality I would of ran away from the ship. 

... 

He gave me a black key. It had a tiger eye on the top of it. My room number was M.06. I unlocked the door. There was a huge TV on a dark brown TV Stand. 

" Dear press that button, say what you want, and you'll have it" He said. 

He closed the door and the shadow beneath my room vanished.  I ran to the door and locked it. Taking a deep breath and looking for something sound proof. It hit me like a box of rusty nails. I walked over to the button beside the white bathroom door. I pressed it and spoke loud. 

" Sound proof closet" I said.

Seconds latter my closet changed. It was like watching a werewolf changing into a human. It was fast and thrilling at the same time. I didn't want to walk into it. Taking a deep breath I took out my phone and closed my eyes. I walked slowly into the new closet. Slid the doors shut, and opened my eyes. 

" Oh thank god" I said under my breath. 

I put my password into my smart phone. It was still black and normal. I swiped my screen to the unlocked home screen. I wanted to cry, but I had to say strong. I went into my contacts and pressed on Brooks. 

.....

" Hello, Megan" Brook asked.

My heart drooped, tears gushed out of my eyes, like a murder scene.  

" Brook I'm not coming home" I cried.

" Why, I need you" Brook cried.

" I was kidnapped I'm going to be killed, I'll always watch you, I love you" I said. 

" MEGAN" Brook yelled. 

Brook ran to our mom forcing her onto the phone. 

" Megan you've been gone for a long time, are you okay" She said.

I couldn't stop crying.

" I'm going to die mom, I love you, don't waste your time trying to find me" I  cried,

I could here my braking over the phone. She took her voice as trying not to cry. 

" Megan who has you, baby" Mom cried. 

" Goodbye mom" I cried.

.....

I shut down my phone. I put it onto the ground beside me. Tears rolling down my eyes. It's not there fault I'm here. I have to make this ship my home. I had to stay strong. I put turned my phone back on. Multiple people were calling me at the same time. I wanted to answer everyone. I moved my bleach white hair out of my face. My real father was trying to reach me. Mike Vryenhoek. My real dad shut me out when I turned sixteen. I was almost seventeen now. To everyone I loved I went missing. I had to call my mom, saying that someone was going to kill me, So someday she could move on.  I hung up on him, it took all of my might to do that. It's not like anyone could find me. So it didn't matter if the cps tracked my phone. 

" I love you guys" I said to myself.

I walked to my bed and drifted off to sleep. The life I knew and loved was gone forever. I took his hand, I walked onto the bought. I jumped up and yelled, at brain. 

" MY DREAM TOLD ME ABOUT THIS" I yelled.

I got up and tossed the candy off of the bedside table. I smashed my fist into the wall. A whole created into it. I watched as it healed itself. I back up away from the wall. I sat in the corner and drifted off to sleep. 

................

I sat by a Christmas tree.  I watched my dad put huge present in front of me. 

" Go ahead open it" He said. 

I had no idea what was going on.  I grabbed my dads hand and took him outside.

" This isn't real" I said to him. 

He sat in front of me. He wore his black sunglasses trying to act cool. His hair somewhat long, died black to hide his gray hair. When I was five he didn't look like this. He looks like this now. He had his light blue baggy pants on. Wearing his long leather jacket. He smiled at me, a small tear rolled down his eye. He took his leather glove off and put his hand on my face. 

" I'm sorry" He cried. 

He gave me his phone. One of the contacts hit me. The Haunted Cruise. I back away from him. Looking at him as my eyes gleamed in the sunrise. 

" When your sister was five years old, I went missing on The Haunted Cruise," He explained. 

I looked at him. He took off his sun glasses and gave them to me. I grabbed them and put them  beside me. 

" They wouldn't let me leave, So I said they could have you, when they felt like it," He said.

I got up and ran away from him. I could see my whole life flashing before my eyes, as I ran. I replayed my Nan's death. God I wanted it to stop. I saw a huge clift closed my eyes and jumped right off of it. 

....

I swung up from my bed in the cruise. I really didn't have a choice. If I never got onto this Ship, my dad would be forced to live this. How could my own dad do this to me, I loved him. I got up and looked into the mirror. I was human, I looked like myself. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
32.8K 2K 45
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...