Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

23

3.5K 115 9
By j_fromig

India

I pulled in my parking spot and got Skylar out of the back. "Mommy we at the wrong house." Skylar said.

"No baby, this is our house." I said. I held her hand and walked to unlock the door. I opened the door and let her run in first. I closed the door and went to the kitchen. Tae and Ari was sitting at the bar chilling. "Skkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!" Ari yelled.

"Ariiiiii." Sky said back. She went to Ari and gave her a hug.

"Wassup Fatmomma?" Ari asked.

"Noting." Skylar said.

"Come on SkySky lets go get in the tub." I said. She followed me into the bathroom and I turned on the water and let the tub fill up. I added some bubble bath in there and helped Skylar take off her clothes before taking off mine. After the tub had enough water I turned it off and we both got in.

30 minutes later

India and Skylar stepped out the tub and wrapped their towels around theirselves. India went to Skylar closet and picked out her an orange body shirt and some custom rugrat overalls. India pulled laid out Skylar some socks and sat her playground 13s on the floor, so she could put them on.

India left her in the room and went to get dressed. She chose a orange body suit, some Fashion Nova jeans, and an oversized jacket the same color as the jeans. India looked through her closet and decided to wear her playground 13s. She grabbed one of her Chanel bags and her phone. "Come on SkySky." She said.

Skylar ran in the room and India picked her up and put her at her vanity. She grabbed the spray bottle with water and wet her hair. It instantly curled up and India brushed it and let her wear it down. She put a white headband around it and grabbed the keys to her truck. "Come on." She said.

Skylar followed India out the house. India picked Skylar up and put her in her seat. She made sure she was buckled up and the child safety was on before she closed the door.

India

I climbed in the drivers seat and closed the door. I started the truck and went to my music on my phone. I played My Side by Kevo Muney and out the truck in reverse before pulling out. I called Lailani to let her know we were on the way.

"Hello?" She said.

"We on the way." I said.

"Bet." She said. I hung up the phone and drove to her house. After a few minutes we made it. I felt like being lowkey today. Everybody know my truck because it's one of the hardest in the city. Plus I'm the only person on this side of town with one. I pulled up and parked my truck beside Lailani new BMW.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the truck I went to the back and got Skylar out. "Come on fat mama." I said. I held her hand and we walked in the house. Lailani had on an oversized gucci shirt, some jeans, and some gucci platform sandals. I shook my head at her tryna hide her belly. "Girl if you don't stop wearing them big ass clothes, you better show my niece off dammit." I said.

"Girl, get you some business." She said. I laughed at her.

"We taking yo ride, ian tryna be seen." I said.

"Mhmmm let me find out." She said.

"Find our what?" I asked.

"Nothing Indie." She said. Skylar just stood there looking confused. I gave her my phone e and let her play with it. Out of nowhere it rung and I looked and saw that it was a facetime Kings' sister. "That's TT, give it here Sky." I said.

She handed me the phone and I answered the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey sus." She said.

"Hey girl." I said.

"King told me you moved out." She said.

I rolled my eyes, "Did he tell you why?" I asked.

"Yup, I got on his ass too. Ian even call about that though. I wanna pick Skylar up and spend a day with her. I know her birthday coming up." She said.

"Yesss girl, I'll send you my address and you can come get her. I got stuff to do anyways, I'm kinda stressed I gotta plan this party by myself and make all this shit happen in a few days." I said.

"Girl no you don't, you know i'll help and King will too even though y'all not on good terms. Skylar don't have anything to do with what y'all got going." She said.

"I know, but at the end of the day she's my responsibility." I said.

"Come on now India." She said.

"I'm just being real, I can't depend on nobody especially when it come to taking care of my child." I said.

"I hear you." She said.

"What you doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, you bringing Skylar to the surprise dinner for mom?" She asked.

"Ummm no, I'll pass." I said.

"Nigga you better have my niece at my mama dinner. You know she gone wanna see her." She said.

"I hear you." I said. I'm not really prepared to be around King. He introduced me to his mom and dad and they instantly fell in love with Skylar. I know that her not being at the surprise dinner would make them feel some type of way. "Well i'm not gone let my feelings about King effect how I treat y'all, we'll be there." I said.

"Okay sus, Ill text you when i'm ready to get Skylar." She said.

"Not today tho, I haven't had her all weekend I want to spend time with her." I said.

"Okay well the dinner is tomorrow at 3." She said.

"Bet." I said. She hung up the phone and I handed it back to Skylar. "Let me grab her booster seat out my truck then we can go." I said. I went outside and walked to my truck. I grabbed the seat out of the back and closed the door. I turned around and Kain was pulling up. I rolled my eyes and walked to Lailani car. I placed the seat in the backseat and made sure it was secured. I noticed the passenger door opening too and King ugly ass got out. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I walked back in the house to let them know I'm ready.

"Let's go." I said. Kain and King walked in the house behind me.

"Daddddyyyy." Skylar said running to him. Her face lit up and so did his. I smiled at how happy they were.

"Wassup my princess?" He said picking her up. He looked at me and I turned my head. "Wassup India." She spoke.

"Sup." I said as dry as possible. He shook his head and I shrugged my shoulders.

"What y'all got going?" He asked.

"Daddy I wanna go with youu." Skylar said. I rolled my eyes.

"We were about to go eat, but she can go with you." I said not making any eye contact.

"I'll come with y'all, I know you haven't had her." He said.

"I'd rather you not.", Is what I really wanted to say, but I don't want to start anything in front of Skylar so I played it cool. "Um Okay." I said.

"Well she riding with me." He said. I rolled my eyes this nigga ain't slick at all.

"That's fine, I'm driving Lailani car .. y'all haven't been smoking in that car have y'all?" I said.

He smacked his lips, "Really India?". I shrugged my shoulders. I went and grabbed the booster seat out of Lai. I opened the back door of Kain car and put the seat in there.

"Aye India ima drive Lai, you can ride with bro he gone drive my car." Kain said.

"Wow, Y'all got me fucked up." I said slamming his door.

"Nigga you better watch who door you slamming, you know you be ready to fight bout that lil ass g-wagon." He said.

"Fuck you." I said walking off. I went in the house and it was clear I had an attitude. King and Kain were laughing like the shit funny.

"Ain't shit funny either." I said rolling my eyes. "Skylar what you wanna eat?" I asked.

"Umm pancakes." She said.

"iHop?" I asked. Everyone nodded, "Let's go whores." I put Skylar on my hip and walked outside and put her in the backseat. I made sure she was strapped i. before I closed the door and got in the passenger seat. King came out and got  it he driver seat. "Here Skylar gave me your phone." He said.

I didn't even look at him I simply took my phone out of his hand and unlocked it. I opened up instagram and start scrolling. I had more notifications and it was the same weak ass bitches thinking they some bullies. "King get yo lil hoe before I beat her." I said.

"Man India don't start that shit in front of my child." He said. I snapped my neck at him and almost said some foul ass shit. "She not even yo daughter so shut the fuck up."

"Naw, cause they been picking on instagram all morning." I said.

"Mane that ain't got nothing to do with me." He said smacking his lips.

"King you full of shit bro, real talk. I'll punch you in yo shit." I said.

"India calm yo ass down. Ima hit yo ass back this time." He said.

"Do it. HIT ME. With MY child in the car." I said.

"India calm yo ass down. You trippin bout some shit that I can't control! Them bitches gone forever pick they want yo spot. Ask somebody to name a bitch that I ever took serious and showed off in public I bet they can't name nobody but you and one other. What you failing to realize is they're HOES that's all they'll ever be to me." He said. I just sat there and thought about what he said. It's all bullshit anyways!

"Tuh! King save yo lies for one then lol hoes who gone believe it." I said sitting back in my seat and staring out the window. He pulled up to iHop and I hurried up and got out the car. I let him get Skylar since he want to play that daddy role. I went in and got our table. "Welcome to iHop, how many do you have with you today?" The guy said.

"4 adults 1 child." I said. I thought about being petty but I didn't I'll let his no good ass sit with us this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
169K 3K 42
India was only 14 when her parents left her & her older brother. Even though he was able to take care of her she decided that she needed to help to...
128K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...