Darkness & Light [✅] (YiZhui)

By StellaKMary

---"Your love will be my cure. But my love will be your curse."--- ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ... More

This story is getting published!
ACHIEVEMENTS
TAKE DOWN THIS BOOK
PROLOGUE: PART ONE (REWRITTEN)
PROLOGUE: PART TWO (REWRITTEN)
1: JINGYI
2: SIZHUI
3. SIZHUI
4. JINGYI
5. JINGYI
Special Thanks
🌻🐰My Other Works🦁🌹

PREFACE

2.3K 79 7
By StellaKMary

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Darkness & Light is a boyxboy urban romance fantasy that is inspired by "The Untamed" and "The Vampires' Diaries" fandoms. Maybe a little bit of "Twilight". The credits for some of the character's names go to the Mo Dao Zu Shi's author.

Besides the mentioned above, all the plots and settings are my original work.

I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover just for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is taking pictures from the internet such as Google, Pinterest, and many more; then make a design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

P.S: There two settings that are to be used in this story: the fictional ancient world named Guanting, and the present world. As you continued to read the story, you will understand this.

Thank you for clicking "read". And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^.

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

Firstly, English is not my first language, therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabularies misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Secondly, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Last but not least, thank you for your time reading this story of mine. I am currently in the process of drafting the story, thus, the update might take time.

I have no idea of the ending as well. As you know, plots may change according to how the writer feels. There may be twist and turn along the way, but I can assure you that no matter what, it will be a happy ending. (for the two main characters though. Cannot assure others.)

Feel free to COMMENTS anything out of your mind as I am welcome to feedback, both positive and negative. (but no rude and harsh words, please. Just honesty)

I also hope you may find your time to help with the VOTE so I can know how my story goes. It means a lot to me. :)

If you want, you can check out my other stories during your wait for this story. You can check the video below to know 'how you can find my other stories'. It is also a technique to find hidden books (books that are rated MATURE) on Wattpad as well.

👇O TO Iᑎᗪ Y OTE TOIE👇

Please note that I change my username from StellMaria77 to StellaKmary. SO please type "StellaKMary" in the search box.  

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my works. One reader means a million encouragement to a writer.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^.

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Copyright ©2020 Stellamaria77

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, DM to the author through Wattpad or email to the email listed below:

stellamaria7voltage@gmail.com

Please note that this story, as well as all of my works, is only published fully through two social media only: Wattpad, Web Novel, and AO3 (Archive of Our Own). As for Tumblr, I usually only post a snippet as a trailer. Therefore, if you find my stories uploaded elsewhere, please kindly let me know for I have a low tolerance for plagiarism. Thank you.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

>>> If you find my works up to your liking, please don't forget to:

i. VOTE (click on the Star button)

ii. COMMENT (If you have any thoughts to share, I'd be happy to read it, either it is your impression on the story or constructive criticism. However, I have to firmly say that RUDE and HATE comments are not welcome.)

iii. FOLLOW my account (I'd be thrilled to have your support once you click on the follow button)

iv. RECOMMEND or SHARE the LINK of this book or use the Wattpad tool "Share as a Quote" on any of your social media if you want. I'd appreciate it if you could tag me in your share so I can get to thank you. Information on my social media can be found in my bio or profile.

All the best to you all!

Please note that this is the FIRST draft only. As such, please forgive the typo and grammatical errors you may find in this story. Feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism. Thank a lot.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Links to the pictures on this page:

(I forgot to save the links for each image on the cover page.)

1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105201554/

2. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105199945/

3. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105201424/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
2.1M 115K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
125K 220 1
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...