Kalopsia [chaelisa]✔

By Vonnyhony

Kalopsia [ka.lop.se.a] (n.) The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are. ~The younger gi... More

before the wild ride~0
Unpredicted Help~1
Disappointed~2
He Was Right~3
Feeling Better?~4
Don't Do This Shit!~5 [unedited]
She Hated It~6 [unedited]
Cherry Flavored Vodka~7 [M] [unedited]
All They Could Give~8 [unedited]
"Gorgeous as always"~9 [unedited]
Life Was Good~10 [unedited]
But He Wasn't~11 [unedited]
So Sweet ~12 [unedited]
We Are Here For You~13 [unedited]
You Look H-Great ~14 [unedited]
He Likes You ~15 [unedited]
Rage ~16 [unedited]
I Am Qualified Enough~17 [unedited]
She Is... Hot~18 [unedited]
You Make Me Happy Too~19 [unedited]
I've Had A Crush On You~20 [unedited]
Her Lips~21 [unedited]
Pregnant~22 [unedited]
Pity For The Child~23 [M] [unedited]
Luna~24 [unedited]
Be My Prince~25 [unedited]
Cheating On Me ~26 [unedited]
Bundle Of Joy~27 [unedited]
Jealous Of Jennie~28 [unedited]
Where Is Jisoo?~29 [unedited]
Kalopsia~30 [unedited]
Ashamed~31 [unedited]
Stayed Secrets~32 [unedited]
Merely Existing~33 [unedited]
I See A Ship!~34 [unedited]
Honey Filled Words~35 [unedited]
Callot?~36 [unedited]
Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]
Crying~38 [unedited]
I Want To Die~39 [unedited]
Good Girl~40 [M] [unedited]
I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]
Please Go Away~42 [unedited]
You Love Me~43 [unedited]
Because You Lie~44 [unedited]
I'm Sorry Appa~45 [unedited]
The Richest Family~46 [unedited]
I Cook, I Clean~47 [unedited]
I Love You~48 [unedited]
She Could Have Helped~50 [unedited]
Rainbow~51 [unedited]
Epilogue [unedited]
New Chaelisa Story

So Romantic...~49 [M] [unedited]

3.6K 103 218
By Vonnyhony

"Ah fuck..." Lisa moaned as she was making out with her girlfriend. She was on top, slowly grinding on Rosé while fondling with the older girl's nipples.

"You are so wet..." Rosé mumbled making Lisa hum. "You are too..." she cupped her girlfriends center harshly in her hand making the girl squeal and buck her hips up. She grinned and started to rub her fingers over the slickness.

"Damn baby..." She slid in a finger and started to slowly move it, her teeth grazing over her girlfriends neck. "You are so so hot..." she murmured as Chaeyoung let out soft whimpers of her name.

"Lis... Lisa... Yes baby... Oh fuck I need more... Please Lis..."

It sounded like music to the younger girl's ears. She slid out her finger, electing a whine from Chaeyoung making Lisa chuckle. "Shush baby" She quickly pecked her lips before moving back and flicked her tongue over the girl's clit. "Jesus christ Lisa..." She moaned and arched her back off the bed when she felt her girlfriend wrap her lips around the bud and suckled softly on it. Lisa quickly slid two fingers into her girlfriend and curled her fingers so she was pressing against her g-spot.

"Ah! Lisa! Please faster... Yes!" She groaned and started to rock her hips up slightly to meet her trusts. Soon enough Lisa was moving faster, the only sounds present in the big room were angelic moans from Chaeyoung and soft squashing sounds.

"You are so wet baby" Lisa murmured, vibrations going through her clit. "Lisa I'm coming! Oh god... Fuck!" She screamed out and slightly squirted as her walls clenched around Lisa's fingers.

Lisa wasted no time and licked up all of her girlfriends cum before pulling her fingers out and presented them to Rosé's lips. Chaeyoung, still kind of in a haze, took her girlfriends digits in her mouth and slowly suckled on them. Lisa bit her lip at the sight, it was so hot. If she could she would stay here forever, pleasuring her girlfriend until she passed out from all the orgasms.

"Are you up for some more babygirl?" Lisa whispered as she leaned over, making Rosé nod. "I want to try something new, is that alright baby?" She got another nod in response. Slowly retreating her fingers, she chuckled when her girlfriend swirled her tongue around them.

"You seem so desperate to taste yourself baby..." Rosé her face flushed red out of embarrassment. "I knew it."

Lisa got up and walked into her closet before coming out with a pink bag and put that on the bed next to her girlfriend. She smirked when she saw that Rosé had buried one finger in herself and pumped slowly, her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You are so fucking sexy you know..." Lisa mumbled before zipping the bag open. She reached in and pulled out an eight inch dildo, making Rosé's eyes widen. Lisa chuckled and placed it on the bed before pulling out a smaller one and a strap on. She also pulled out a vibrator and a small anal plug.

"You want to use all of these?" Rosé asked surprised and pulled out her finger before sucking it clean. Lisa shook her head and smiled. "No... I just... You can choose? What do you want me to use on you?"

Chaeyoung bit her lip and eyed all the items, a finger tracing over a few. "I... This one?" She mumbled and reached for the strap on. "Are you sure baby?" Lisa asked making her girlfriend nod rapidly.

"It seems hot... I mean now you will get some pleasure too right?" Lisa shrugged, "Giving you pleasure is all the pleasure that I need babygirl... But alright. Let me put it on."

She quickly put in the other items back in the bag, placing it on the floor, and accepted the toy from her girlfriend. After she buckled herself in she hovered over her girlfriend and kissed her slowly, the toy poking the older girl's leg.

"Lisa?" Rosé mumbled making her pull back. "Yeah babygirl?" Chaeyoung looked shyly at the girl and trailed her finger over the girls stomach. "Do you... Do you want me to call you something?" Lisa furrowed her eyebrows slightly. "Like what?"

Rosé turned a bit red and bit her lip for a second. "Like... Like daddy? Or mommy? I read about them online and I... I wanted to know if you want me to do that?"

Lisa her mouth formed an 'O' shape and she cleared her throat a bit. "Uh... I mean... You don't... You don't have to..." She stammered making Chaeyoung chuckle. "Daddy or mommy Lisa?" She asked again, a bit more confident as she saw how her girlfriend had gotten flustered.

"Which one would you go for.." Lisa mumbled and reached down, sliding the shaft of the strap on through her girlfriends wet folds so it wasn't completely dry going in. Chaeyoung gasped and closed her eyes as it also slid over her clit. "I... Oh fuck... Please just tell me baby..." She pleaded.

Lisa nodded and positioned the tip at the girls entrance before slowly starting to slid in. "Daddy." She mumbled against the older girl's lips.

Chaeyoung hissed at the new feeling. This was obviously larger than her girlfriend's fingers and she hadn't been stretched this wide before. "Oh fuck..." Lisa stilled her hips a bit and let her girlfriend adjust before pushing in a bit further. "Oh Lis... Daddy... You... Oh god I feel so full... No wait... God..." She groaned and breathed heavily as a few tears started to roll down the sides of her face.

"Do you want to stop babygirl?" Lisa asked a bit worried as she saw the tears but Rosé shook her head and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, pressing their chests together. "Just push it all in at once. Please daddy..." Lisa bit her lip and let her hips completely drop, sheeting the eight and a half inch completely into her girlfriend. Rosé released a scream and dug her nails into her girlfriends back, electing a hiss from the girl.

"OH fuck daddy... You are so deep... Oh god... Please..." She whimpered and bucked her hips up, trying to get some friction. "Please fuck me daddy..."

Lisa didn't wait a second and slowly started to move inside. Her trusts were slow and steady, pulling halfway out before moving back in. As she heard her girlfriend's moans starting to become a bit more frequent and louder, she moved back a bit and grabbed her girlfriends legs, pushing them up beside her face.

When Lisa slid in again Rosé her eyes snapped open and a yelp got out of her. "Fuck! You are... Oh shit... even deeper! Oh my god yes! Daddy!" She moaned and Lisa moved a bit faster. She bit her lip as she saw the way her girlfriends face distorted in pleasure and her small breasts moved with the thrusts that she was giving.

"You look so fucking hot like this..." Lisa grumbled and started to move faster, pounding into the girl. She managed to wrap her left arm around the girl's leg and reached down, flicking her girlfriends clit with each trust that she was giving.

"Yes! Daddy! Oh god! Daddy! I'm Close!" She practically screamed out and threw her head back. Lisa leaned over to angel the trusts a bit different, and Rosé quickly wrapped her arms around the girl. Her nails scratched down Lisa's back as she was getting painfully close to her orgasm. The younger girl tried to hold back on her moans as much as possible, trying to focus solely on her girlfriend's pleasure.

"Lisa... Daddy I... OH!" She let out a high pitched squeal and released a gush of fluids around the toy. Lisa smirked and continued pounding into her girlfriend. "Lisa! Oh god no- please!" She moaned and clawed at the girls back. She was sore and the continuing assault to her pussy and her clit were driving her crazy.

"Daddy... I'm going to cum again! Oh god... Lisa... Ah!" She screamed and arched her back as another wave of an orgasm crashed over her. Her moans seemed to have turned into mewls as she felt like she couldn't stop clenching down on the toy.

"I- Please... Pl-ease..." She struggled to get out and Lisa chuckled as she saw how hard the girl had orgasmed. She slowed down and showered the girl's face in small wet kisses. "Daddy..." Rosé brokenly whimpered and opened her eyes to look at her girlfriend. Lisa met her eyes and smiled softly. "Are you okay babygirl?" Lisa whispered making the older girl nod.

Lisa slowly pulled out, electing a whimper from the girl, before she rolled on her back next to her girlfriend, catching her breath. Rosé slowly rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up before crawling a bit backwards.

To Lisa's surprise the girl licked the toy that had previously been buried deep inside of her. She took the tip in her mouth and moved her head down a bit, letting the toy add pressure on Lisa's clit, oh moan rolling from her lips. "Babygirl..." Lisa grumbled and took in the sight of the girl trying to take the face dick as deep as possible in her mouth. Rosé started to move her head up and down while her hand had gripped the base and started to stroke it a bit.

After a while Rosé pulled back and sat up before licking her lips. "Please let me taste you Lisa..." She mumbled and moved some of her long hair to her back. Lisa swallowed and bit her lip. "I'm sure that you're tired baby... Let's just cuddle and sleep?"

Chaeyoung slumped a bit and released a disappointing sigh. "But I want to taste you too... You've never let me really touch you... Every time that we fuck it's only me who cums. You have never let me get you off all this time Lisa..."

Lisa got up and started to take off the strap on. "I don't have to. Getting you off gives me enough pleasure." Lisa mumbled and avoided her girlfriends sad face. "But I want you to feel what I feel to. And I want to feel what you feel. I still have no fucking clue how to get off a girl even though I have been with one for a few months now. Why won't you let me touch you like that? Why Lisa? W-hy...?" The girl's voice cracked at the end, indicating that she had failed to hold her tears back.

Maybe her three orgasms had made her a bit extra emotional, but it really bothered her. She just wanted to pleasure her girlfriend. Take care of her in that way too.

Lisa quickly let the toy drop to the floor before she sat down next to her girlfriend and cupped her cheeks in her hands. "I'm sorry please don't cry baby... Please don't cry..." Lisa mumbled and pressed their foreheads together. She looked into her girlfriends glossy eyes and quickly wiped the tears away.

"Don't you trust me Lisa? Don't you want me to pleasure you? What is it? Are you scared? Please just talk to me... Tell me why Lis..." She sniffled and and looked back into Lisa's big brown eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Lisa whispered and dropped her hands from the girl's face and started to draw patterns on her exposed thigh. She sighed and focused on her hand before speaking up.

"I'm scared..." she started off an bit her top lip. "Not of you. But... I-I'm scared that I will panic. Or cry. Or I just... I will stop you. I feel too dirty for you."

Lisa looked up to meet her girlfriends eyes and bit her lip. "You were so pure... You still are so pure, so gorgeous and just... So amazing. But then you have me... I still feel so dirty from... From what that guy did to me. Did with me. I don't know why but every time I want to touch myself I can't because it reminds me of when he touched me. I can't have... I can't let you touch me, I can't let you fuck me when I still think of how he used me. How he fucked me. I don't want your fingers to slide into me. I don't want your mouth on me there because you are too pure. And I don't feel clean enough for you..."

She let out a shaky breath and shook her head. "I can't have sex with you in that way when I am still not over how he had sex with me Chaeyoung."

Rosé stayed silent for a bit and wiped a few more tears away before tilting her girlfriends face up and stared into her eyes before leaning into a kiss. Lisa kissed back but immediately noticed how different the kiss felt. It felt heavy, loaded with emotions. After a while Rosé pulled back and continued to stare into her eyes before speaking up.

"If I can't have sex with you... Let me at least make love to you baby... Please..." Rosé whispered. Her heart was pounding inside of her throat and nerves took over her whole body. She just confessed her love for Lisa and she was scared that she had been too soon. But she just couldn't hold it in at this moment. She needed to let Lisa know that she loved her.

"I love you Lisa..."

Lisa blinked a few times and her mouth fell open before she suddenly started to cry and launched herself at Chaeyoung. She awkwardly fell back at the sudden weight and felt her girlfriends hot tears wetting her skin.

"I'm sorry Lisa I'm sorry... Please don't cry..." Rosé tried to comfort her. She didn't know why the girl was crying and thought of how it was probably from the shock. "You... You love me?" She cried softly and Chaeyoung hummed, stroking her girlfriends hair. "I love you too Chaeyoung..." She pulled away and suddenly laughed through her tears. "I fucking love you so much... And you love me too..." She buried her face in her hands as she started to choke out sobs. Rosé hugged her girlfriend and rubbed her back, she herself also crying.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to say that Lisa..." She cried happily and Lisa pushed herself closer against her girlfriend. She looked up and felt lips pressed against hers. The kiss was messy. It was sloppy. Their tears, their saliva, even some mucus from their runny noses were present in the kiss, but they didn't care. Both crying girls pulled back and laughed a bit as they saw the deplorable state the other was in.

"Can you stop crying!" Chaeyoung chuckled and wiped her falling tears away while Lisa rubbed her eyes and snorted, a small snot bubble forming. "Gross." Chaeyoung chuckled and watched how her girlfriend wiped it away with the back of her hand. "I can't stop crying because you are still crying and- and your crying makes me cry..." She sniffled making them laugh again as they realized that they were hopeless.

They were both completely naked, had red runny noses while they couldn't stop with crying and were laughing.

"So romantic..." Lisa chuckled and got up before pulling Chaeyoung with her to the bathroom. "Tell me about it..."

The younger girl pushed the both of them in the shower before turning it on. They finally had stopped with crying and were processing everything. Lisa buried her face in the girl's neck and wrapped her arms tightly around her. She wanted to have her as close as possible to her while standing underneath the warm stream of water.

"The offer still stands..." Rosé mumbled after a while while combing her hair through the girls wet locks. Lisa hummed and pulled back so her face wasn't under the stream anymore and looked at her girlfriend. "I... Okay." She bit her lip and Chaeyoung her face lit up in a big grin. "Really?" She squealed and Lisa nodded.

She turned off the shower as they had been washed off by the water, and led Lisa out of the stall. She quickly grabbed a towel and dried her and Lisa quickly before pushing her into the bedroom and onto her bed. She straddled her girlfriend and kissed her passionately, to get them back in the mood.

"I love your lips..." she mumbled against Lisa's lips. "They are so soft... So precious... They are one of my favorite parts of your body."

She moved her kisses lower and started to suck on the spot in her neck that she knew made Lisa moan.

"Oh god.... Chae..." She whimpered and Rosé soothed the spot with her tongue before creating a few more hickeys. "I love your neck baby... I love how I can bury my face in it when I'm tired or when I want comfort from you. I love the way you smell... I love the sounds that origin from your throat."

She moved her lips lower, leaving sloppy wet kisses, sometimes leaving a small love bite.

She cupped her girlfriends small breasts in her hand and looked up into her girlfriends eyes. "Even though they are small they are perfect to me baby... I love how your nipples are always so responsive to mu touch..." She flicked the buds with her thumb and heard the deep breath intake from Lisa. She took one of the hardened buds in between her pink lips and suckles on it for a while before moving to the other one.

"I love how it feels in my mouth baby..." Lisa let out a breathy 'god' and closed her eyes for a split second before locking eyes with her girlfriend again.

"I love how I can take your entire breast in my mouth." She mumbled before wrapping her lips around everything and sucked gently.

"Oh fuck... Baby... Yes..." Lisa panted and gripped the sheets in between her fingers. She was wetter than she liked to admit. Her girlfriend was so hot and the way she took her time to praise every part of her body made her heart flutter. She swallowed back a forming lump before she gasped when Chaeyoung released her slightly reddened breast and continued kissing lower.

"I love your stomach... It is so smooth and so soft yet hard at the same time. It feel so good underneath my fingers... underneath my lips..." She dipped her tongue into her girlfriends belly button and chuckled as Lisa shuddered a bit. "I love your belly button a lot. It is so cute... And apparently you like it when I play with it."

Chaeyoung kissed a bit lower and carefully watched her girlfriend. Lisa tensed up, making the older girl reach out her arm and gripped her girlfriends hand, giving it a slight squeeze. "Relax baby... We can stop any time that you want okay?" Lisa nodded and tried to relax.

Rosé moved lower, not letting her girlfriends hand go, and spread her legs a bit wider. She started to kiss the girls thigh and bit it slightly. "I fucking love your thighs Lisa... I love how strong yet slender they are. I love seeing them flexed when you are dancing or you are fucking me. I love how strong they are. I love that they are able to carry me."

She licked with her tongue to her inner thighs before kissing both sides gently. She looked up as she felt the girls grip onto her hand increase. She was met with her girlfriend squeezing her eyes shut tightly and her breathing was heavy and fast.

Rosé furrowed her eyebrows and moved up, and placed her free hand on her girlfriends left cheek. "Breath baby... We can stop if you don't think you can do it... It's okay baby. Really. I won't be mad." She whispered. Lisa opened her eyes and shook her head. They were a bit glossy her breathing still was a bit off.

"I won't continue until you can tell me to continue. Even though I want this so bad, I won't do anything that you don't one hundred percent want. I won't do that to you Lisa. I promise... Just tell me to stop, and I will." Chaeyoung stared into her girlfriends eyes.

Lisa was having an inner debate with herself. She was so scared and it was freaking her out. She had never done this out of love. No one had ever touched her out of love. Was she ready?

"I... Make love to me..." She whispered and lifted her hand to run her thumb over Rosé's lip. "Please."

Rosé nodded and moved back. She rubbed her girlfriends thigh with her her free hand and started to kiss her inner thigh. One glance to Lisa, who send her a weak nod, was enough for Chaeyoung.

She carefully let her tongue glide on top of her girlfriends lips. She closed her eyes and released a breath through her nose. She looked up and slid her tongue over her girlfriends lips again before pushing past them and felt the hotness of her girlfriend directly onto her tongue. She leaned a bit closer and wrapped her lips around the girls clit, the same way that Lisa did it to her. Lisa released a strangled moan and tensed up.

Rosé pulled away a bit and looked up. "I love how you taste... You taste different than me..." She mumbled and licked her lips before licking through her girlfriends slit again. She was so amazed by the different taste. She didn't know why she loved it, maybe because it was Lisa her taste, but she did. It was a little less tangy than hers and had a hint of sweetness in the distance.

Lisa moaned and threw her head back, involuntarily bucking up her hips a bit. Rosé smiled before continuing to pleasure the girl a bit more. The second she moved her finger to rub over her entrance, however, Lisa completely tensed up again and had to keep herself from closing her legs and pushing her girlfriend away.

"I'm dirty..." She whimpered and dug her nails into Chaeyoung's hand. ""You're beautiful." Chaeyoung said and pulled her finger away before the girl started to panic more.

"I love you Lisa." Chaeyoung whispered before she sighed and bit her lip. She really didn't know what to do.

"I want you Rosé... But... But I'm so scared..." She sniffled and let out a groan. "I really want it... I want you..." She bucked her hips up and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung asked again as she re-presented her finger to her girlfriends entrance. Lisa nodded. "I'm sure..."

Chaeyoung carefully pushed her finger inside and placed her mouth on her girlfriends clit again. She groaned as she felt the tight and slick heat around her. Her girlfriend felt amazing around her finger. "I love how tight you are baby..." She mumbled before slowly starting to move her finger in and out.

Lisa tried to relax as she tried to focus completely on her girlfriend. She tried to ignore all the thoughs, all the images and all the other things that were running around in her mind.

"Look at me Lisa..." Chaeyoung said as she started to move a bit faster and saw that her girlfriend had squeezed her eyes shut. Lisa forced her eyes open and stared into her girlfriends eyes.

"Good girl... You are so wonderful Lisa. I love you so much. I love everything about you. Even your imperfections are loved by me..." She placed a kiss on the girls clit but didn't break eye contact.

"I love how your eyes light up when you talk about something that you love." She flicked hrr tongue over the girls clit. "I love how you always try to make people happy." She slipped in another finger and bit her lip. "I love the way your hair is all over the place in the morning when I wake up next to you."

Lisa released soft but strangled moans. She was ashamed of how good it felt. She was ashamed of how turned on she was and how she wanted to moan.

"Moan for me baby... Let me hear your beautiful voice..."

Lisa started to release her moans a bit more before she, in no time, had before a moaning mess. She felt herself getting closer to the edge. Her breathing increased even more and she squeezed Chaeyoung's hand tighter.

"Are you close baby?"

Lisa nodded while moaning and her walls started to clench more rapidly around her girlfriends fingers.

"Don't hold back baby... Cum for me... It's okay..." She soothed her and took her clit into her mouth again. Lisa her legs started to tremble before she let out a soundless moan, her whole body tensing up before she slumped down onto the bed, releasing all over her girlfriends fingers. Rosé quickly pulled out her fingers before replacing them with her tongue, trying to taste as much of her girlfriend as she could.

She caught a glimpse of her girlfriends post-orgasmic state and it was wonderful.

Her eyes were shut tightly, her mouth was partly open and her breast were heaving up and down frantically. Her baby hairs were sticking to her forehead and her thighs were laying useless, only sometimes jerking up a bit as her muscles contracted.

After she was sure that her girlfriend had come down she pulled away and she herself catched her breath.

She looked up and locked her eyes with Lisa's. Once second was enough for Lisa to suddenly start crying hysterically.

Rosé quickly moved up before scooping the girl in her arms and pulled the blanket over their naked bodies.

"It's okay Lisa... Breath... Cry it all out baby... It's okay... It's going to be okay... I love you so much..."

She continued to rub the crying girl's back and intertwined their legs. A few minutes later she slowly felt the younger girl going limp in her arms. She was exhausted and had fallen asleep.

Rosé placed one last kiss on the top of her head before closing her eyes herself.

She loved Lisa with her heart her soul and her mind.

Nothing could change that.

No matter how much it took from her to stay by the younger girl's side, she would never stop loving the girl in her arms.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Holy shit I really hope I didn't mess it up. Practically 4500 words.

I really hope that turned out good. I was so nervous while writing this. I really didn't want to mess it up. I felt like I had to become Lisa and Rosé for a bit to really write it the best that I could. I hope it turned out good. oh god.

Thank you guys for reading.❤❤

I'm going to continue screaming in the corner about this chapter. Um, byeee.💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.4K 21
Rosé and Jisoo met in Paris under the worst circumstances. However, as time passed by, the two started to forget their worries, letting a strong feel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.5K 122 7
chaesoo stories ive come up with that deserve only a few moments to really interest everyone. plz dm any requests!
65.7K 875 18
[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head and sometimes tentacles. These creature w...