Hello new Intern!

By ChickenNuggetsyay

Peter is a new intern at Stark Industries and meets the one and only Tony Stark aka Iron man. That's it. All... More

Hiiiiiiiiii
The announcement
The Test
First Day
Let's get to work!
New product
SI Meeting
*Surprised Pikachu*
Hey Kid!
(Real) lab day
Sleepover
Eating at SI
Sleepover 2.0
Pancakes
Hi Spidey!
Flash
phone call
Sleepover 3.0
Cookies
Exclusive PSA
Exclusive PSA part 2
Author's Note
Gotcha.
WHAT THE FU-
Crack chapter
Letters
A mess
To: Mr. Stark
The Compound
Brooklyn
I've fucked up.
Deal?
Good Night
Thanks for reading!
Let's get him! (Bonus)
Happy birthday Peter!

Baby Peter

10K 276 251
By ChickenNuggetsyay

"Friday? Do you have some coke? I can't find it and I'm thirsty..."

"Look into the fridge. Maybe there is still some left."

"Found it! Thanks, Fri!

It tastes weird... Is it expire--!?"

"Pete, I'm back!!!"

Tony pov

Pepper was still in Europe which means I'm in charge. It may sound cool but I hate it! Especially those boring meetings are the worst! I mean, what's the point of meetings if you can write it down on a paper and accept or decline it instead of talking, talking and talking... Unfortunately, I'm sitting in an SI meeting. The worst ones of all meetings. We should abolish these meetings. It's ridiculous that we've still these boring meetings in my own company. Everybody hates it even though they don't admit it.

"You know what? I'm done for today! Byeeeeeee"

"But Mr. Stark, you have to stay!" said the man behind me who has an ugly face.

I responded, "I am Tony Stark and I can do whatever I want!" and left them. I could really need a hug from Peter right now... I took the elevator and it took me to the Penthouse.

"Pete, I'm back!!!"

I called for him but he didn't respond. That's strange...

"WAAAAHHHH"

Is that a baby... crying? I followed the sound and found a crying baby on the floor and an opened fridge.

Fuck.

I held the baby and placed it on the table and wrapped him with a kitchen towel.

"Friday, where is Peter?!"

"You're holding Peter."

Oh crap.

"Friday, call the others and tell them it's an emergency!"

Third pov

The elevator rang and Tony saw the others arriving in their PJs but sill with their weapons. They all were ready to fight.

"Tony what's the problem?!" asked Steve quickly. Then they all saw the "emergency" and laughed or looked confused.

"Awww, let me, Uncle Clint, handle it," said Clint and walked towards Tony and took the Baby.

"What happened?" asked Nat concerned and touched the baby gently on his cheeks. Tony shrugged and let Friday replay the security footage.

"He must have drunken it..." muttered Bruce.

"He what, Bruce?" asked Tony

"Peter drunk my age serum... That's the only logical explanation..."

"Then why do you put in into a kitchen fridge?!" asked Nat.

"Because my fridge in the lab is broken and I'll get a new one next week!"

"Whatever, I don't care! How do we get him back?!" interrupted Tony.

"Well, there is a cure for Peter but-..."

"THEN HAND IT TO ME! BECAUSE I AM NOT READY FOR PARENTHOOD!"

"Calm down Tony! I'll work on the cure but it is going to take a while..."

Bruce and everybody else left except Tony, Nat, and Clint.

"Daadaaaaa!"

"TONY!!! Peter pooped into my hand and he's still crying! Take him and Nat and I will get Baby stuff for him!" said Clint, gave Tony the crying baby and left with Nat. Peter got surprisingly calmer as soon as Clint had passed Peter to Tony.

"Shhh... Pete... Everything is alright... Are you hungry? I am. You know what? Let's get pizza. Friday order a Pizza with only tomato sauce and cheese on it."

"Okay boss."

"Pete, the pizza man is already on his way, ok?. Well, let's get you into the tub right now. Seriously, I can't bear your smell anymore."

Tony walked into the bathroom and started filling the tub with warm water. And then he put Peter into the tub and washed him. At first, it was uncomfortable for Tony but he got used to it quickly and enjoyed the time even though Peter mostly splashed water at him. 

After a while, Peter calmed down and took a nap. When the Pizza came, Tony placed Peter carefully into his bed and went into the kitchen.

Tony's pov

Ok, Pete is sleeping and I can start serving the food for us. I took the pizzas out of the box and began to slice them into pieces.

"Hey, Friday? How much do you think should Peter eat for his age?"

"Boss, you should know that babies don't have tooth. They usually eat only mashed food."

"Of course I knew! Friday, prepare the blender."

------------------------------

Third pov

timeskip

Tony was trying/struggling to get a spoon of mashed pizza into Peter's mouth.

"Petey, say aaaaah..."

Peter didn't like what he tasted and spilled it out immediately.

"Pete, open your mouth for dada...please?"

And Tony tried to push the spoon again through Peter's closed mouth.

"Come on... Peter... It's just Pizza." said Tony with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Peter Benjamin Parker!!! Eat it!"

...aaaaaand Peter began to cry again and hit the spoon with his tiny hands which made Tony's shirt dirty again. Tony was frustrated and about to give up but then...

"PETER, YOUR FAVORITE UNCLE CLINT AND AUNT NAT ARE BACKKKK"

"Guys, I need help!" shouted Tony from the Kitchen. Clint and Nat walked relaxed into the Kitchen until they saw the mess. Tony covered in something, Peter crying loudly and the Table was a mess too.

"Tony, what is that?" asked Nat seriously while Clint got a towel clean up.

"I made him food because I thought he was hungry!"

"It smells disgusting! What is it?!"

Tony did not say anything so Nat had to ask Friday.

"Boss put Pizza into a blender and tried to feed Peter because he hasn't teeth."

Nat: 🙄🤬

-------------------------------------------------

It was 7 pm and Natasha has separated Tony from Peter a few hours ago because she was overprotective and didn't want to see Tony making Peter crying again. (Of course Tony wanted to see him but he didn't want to mess with Black Widow) She wanted to stay with Peter for the night but she had to go out and look for Spiderman with Clint and Wanda. That's why she has asked Steve to take care of Peter.

Right now, Steve was feeding (real baby food) Peter and he really seems to enjoy it.

"Peter, here comes the last plane... say ahhhh...

Well done, Pete! I'm so proud of you!" said Steve and lifted Peter up. Peter responded with small but adorable laughter that made Steve feel much happier. He wasn't that relaxed and happy for a long time. They played for the rest of the evening until it was eight.

"Alright Peter, let's get you to bed."

Steve placed Peter in his bed, took the chair from the desk and placed it next to the bed. He grabbed his newspaper and began reading while keeping an eye for the baby.

Suddenly, Peter began crying.

"Shhhh... Pete... It's alright..."

"...Dada..."

"I'm sorry Pete but Dada is not here...Uhm..."

"DADA!!!...dada..."

"*sighs* Friday, could you call Tony please?"

"Yes, sir."

*timeskip*

Tony pov

I was working in my lab again. Just checking on Spiderman again. Nat had kinda forced me to do something else than caring for Peter. I thought I was fine and I would be distracted in my lab again. But... I feel so... empty...

I don't even know what I'm working on... It's been only 2 hours and I miss him already. It feels like I'm missing something but I'm not sure what...

"Excuse me, Boss but Americas' ass has requested your presence. It is urgent."

Oh hell no. What does he even want?

"Tell him I don't care..."

"It is about Peter. They are in his room."

And my body filled immediately with energy and I ran to Peter's room as fast as I could. I grabbed the door handle and opened it.

"Where is Peter?!"

The first thing I saw was Steve. Then I saw Peter in his arms.

"He can't sleep and I think he wanted to see you... Can you calm him down?"

Peter wanted to see me. He really wants to see me. I don't know why but I'm so relieved. I nodded without hesitation and Steve handed Pete to me. I held him with one hand and I gently placed my other hand on his belly. I don't know what I've done but he somehow calmed down and began sleeping again... I'd honestly wish that I could freeze this moment and watch Peter sleeping in my hands forever...

"Well, that went quick. I think you can go back to whatever you're doing now. Thanks for your help. You'll see him tomorrow," whispered Steve and he was about to take Peter back into his arms but I hesitated and took slowly a step back. I just... couldn't...

"Tony, please don't make it hard for me. Don't you know how angry Nat will be if she sees you with him???"

Damn it, he's got a point... so, instead of handing him to Steve, I laid him down into his bed directly.

"Thanks, Tony. Don't worry, I'll-"

*Peter making some sounds which meant that he was about to wake up again and cry again*

"I guess I'll have to stay with him tonight just in case he'll cry again..."

I tried to sound as innocent as possible but I already knew that he has no other choice.

"Fine, but I'll check every 30 minutes just in case you're doing something stupid again," said Steve and left the room which meant Pete and I were alone now. I laid down carefully without waking him up and then I made myself comfortable in the bed. I stared at Peter sleeping for a while. After a while my eyes got heavy and I drifted into sleeping... 

Third Pov

Nat was concerned when she heard that Tony was with Peter. She just didn't want anybody to mess with Peter. But she knew that she couldn't separate them forever. And so, she let them do whatever they did and checked on them from time to time. 

----------------

7k reads omfg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 19.5K 31
Peter is busy balancing out Spiderman and school, along with the internship, he forgets about his spidey needs. His metabolism is slowly coming back...
6.3K 258 22
In this world, people can be born with wings. When Peter Parker meets the Avengers, will wings unite them, or divide them? (I suck at descriptions.)...
217 15 15
Peter Parker is a neglected 8-year-old who, thanks to his genius, gets into the Stark Industries internship program. Tony Stark, who initially hates...
582K 13.2K 40
Being Tony Starks personal intern wasn't the only big change after Civil War. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of To...