Unfamous Love

By alexisrozay

Rosé was just an ordinary high school girl..until she met Drake of course. In her last year of high school, h... More

The Characters
Rosemary Academy
What Girls Do
Do I Need VIP?
Drink a Lil
Keem's Problems (Pt. 1)
Keem's Problems (Pt. 2)
About Last Night
It Go Down at the Table

The Fresh Prince of Royce

220 4 3
By alexisrozay

I was sending Aubrey the school address as the girls approached me. "So, what the hell happened?" Infiniti slapped her hand on her thigh, dying for an answer.

"Hakeem is heated, Aubrey is coming to pick me up," I stated as I moved my tray out of the way so I could place my elbows on the table. "I'm leaving in 15."

"HUH? You're just going to ditch without us?" Chanel sat next to me.

"I knew a man would change her ass." Infiniti rolled her eyes and sat across from me, where Hakeem was sitting.

"I'd love to stay with you guys but, I should see what Aubrey wants. I'll make it up to you guys later, with dinner." I opened my phone to scroll through my Twitter feed.

"Girl, whatever. C'mon Chanel, let's dip." Infiniti grabbed her backpack with disappointment.

"Wait, what place are you taking us to?" Chanel asked me with a smile and puppy eyes.

I cracked a smile as well, "I don't know, I'll text you guys when I'm free." I waved to Chanel as Infiniti dragged her by her bag.

Here I am, alone at this fucking table. Hakeem's jealously has him mad at me. Infiniti feels like I'm going to leave her out of things. Meanwhile, Chanel is fine with everything. I knew that was my main girl.

Ten minutes left until lunch ends. Eight minutes until my Prince comes to save me from this now called, a hellhole.

I looked down on my phone and refreshed my twitter feed. Aubrey has a new tweet. It looked as if he, himself had written it, which is odd since 40 always tweets for him.

"You got something that belongs to me." Hell no, not him quoting one of my top 3 favorite songs from Views. I know it's about me, the line before that is 'I should be downtown, whipping on the way to you' and that's exactly what he's doing.

Maybe I should get up, start heading for the door west end visitor doors, and wait for the lovely Prince to ride up on his white horse. Knowing his rich ass, it'd be a white Rolls Royce.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Damn, this shit is nice. Too pretty for a fucking school.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself as I turned down my music.

I looked up to see a big sign over a set of three, two-door pairs, that read, "West End Visitors Enterance ONLY". I'll be damned, Miss Rosé, this is elegant as fuck.

I look down and watch the movement through all sets of doors to see her on the left end.

She seemed hyper and happy. Waving as if she's trying to get my attention, knowing she already has it. As I blushed, I gave her the two-finger 'Come Here' gesture. Before I could put my hand down, she was already running to my car.

While leering at her, I let the window down, "Miss Rosé? I'll be your driver for today, this is your limo!"

She had a textbook she was cradling, which she balanced on the door where the window used to separate us. As her elbows were laid on the book, she placed her head in her hands. She looked down to the floor, to the back, and back to me. "Cute. Although, I thought my Prince would come in a white, Rolls Royce, not a black one."

"Well, for now, this is the best you'll get. Get in, girl." I took the textbook from her and placed it in the back seat.

I watched her run around to the other side,  as I let the passenger window down. "Stand back." I opened her door for her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know how these Royce doors work, man. You can't impress me this time." She grins at me and gets in.

"So, I can't right now? Once we get to our destination, you'll be surprised." I looked her up and down as she put her seatbelt on.

She always dressed with sass and class. Heels about 4 inches, with the clear stilettos. Black jeans, with distress here and there. A white crop top, which revealed her abs. Lastly, a headband with diamonds to move it out of her face and down her back.

She was a complete package and total catch. But she's not the type to be anybody's package, you can't just buy her. She's a contest prize. Rosé picks her winners.

"What's wrong?" She finally noticed me looking at her.

"Nothing. You just look... amazing. It's like you dressed up for our date." I put my hand on the gear and drove off to take her to her unknown destination.

"Wait, this is a date?" Her voice went into a higher pitch.

"I'd hope so. I mean, I did have you ditch school, it better be one." I moved my hand from the gear to her leg.

I felt her legs move inward as I heard a snicker. She wanted me to move my hand back to her inner thigh. But, I didn't. The worst time to get busy would be while I'm driving.

As I kept my eyes on the road, I heard the intro to Weston Road Flows. I quickly turned up the volume. One of my favorite songs I've recorded, especially for driving.

"Weston Road Flows, I did this shit for my nigga, Renny. Back when we couldn't buy pizza, 'cause we were down to pennies!" Rosé blurted out while doing hand motions.

"This one of your favorite joints too, huh?" I glimpsed over at her.

"You damn skippy. The outro is where you snapped though. 'Money can't buy happiness, Jelly talkin' truthful. But I'm happiest when I can buy what I want."

"Get high when I want!" I jumped in with her. "But it's truthful, money can't buy happiness for everyone."

"But you're just happiest when you can buy what you want? Why is that? You don't have any other source of happiness?" She turned her in her seat and looked at me with curiosity.

"Tell you what," I pulled up to the end of my driveway. "When we get in here, I'll explain things."

"This long ass driveway. Extra ass." She said while move her head to get a better view of the house.

"Here we are." I parked and turned the car off. I pushed the button so both doors would open.

She put a heel out of the car door, as she gazed in awe. "Damn, boy, this how you be living?"

"Yes, but this is just my Hidden Hills home. Wait till you see what I have back in Toronto." I watched her walk around, still in awe, as I shut the car doors.

"That's cute, but, why'd we stay in the hotel last night if you have a place like THIS?" She turned to me with her hands being thrown in the air.

"It was just a few minutes away from Nobu, I got an Uber there and called it a night. It's about an hour away from here, anyway."

10 Minutes Later
Rosé's P.O.V.

As I sat at the table in his dining room, I watched him go to the fridge to pull out a drink.

"Sorry, there's drinks with no lunch. I woke up about an hour before I even called you. I thought about you, so I made plans, and took a shower." He poked his head next to the fridge door.

"Hm, thought about me and got into the shower," I took the glass of red wine he handed me, "I wonder where that led to."

He laughed and took a sip from his glass, "It didn't lead to what you're thinking about. It was leading to that phone call. It made me think about that plan I had forgotten about."

I arched my eyebrow at him, "What plan, Graham?"

"Graham with a plan. You'll see it after we finish our drinks. This activity works best with alcohol in your system."

I looked into his eyes with fear. Not the scary fear, the fear of him thinking what I was thinking.

"No, not that!" He said trying to hold in his laugh. "Damn girl, how nasty are you?"

"I wasn't trying to be nasty, I just know how you are." I put my glass down and stood up. "Take me on a tour." I looked around as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Later! I'm taking you to a certain part of the house first." I could hear him approaching from behind. He grabbed my hand, and starting walking in front of me. As he drug me along, he said "Close your eyes, and walk with me."

"Fine." I closed my eyes at this bullshit. What's so damn special about this room?

The walk felt like forever. A long hallway that went on for at least 1 minute. Walked through 2 rooms onto another hallway.

"Open your eyes." He put his arm on my shoulder.

As I opened them I saw the room of magic. "Your studio. Oh my God."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 236 21
Cory, a junior in high school, has never found true love. All the girls loved him and they would have arguments about which girl would have him. He o...
796 3 39
This story is about Two friends who met in high school, turned love birds. 💕 Lies, Manipulation, Love and Pain.
96.1K 1.8K 29
:))
65.5K 1.5K 23
The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; too hot, too sexy, too mysterious, and th...