Olympus Has Fallen

By Primeprincess447

This story is about Evelyn Asher and Mike Banning. She is the daughter of the president and he is working for... More

1. Snowstorm
2. Morning Coffee
3. Plane Attack
4. Second Attack
5. Their Plan
6. Always Be There For You
8. Tell Her
9. I Don't Work For You
10. I'm Here To Stay
11. It Doesn't Make Sense
12. I Will Come

7. Come Back To Me

2.7K 55 4
By Primeprincess447

Evelyn's POV

Mike: ''You ok?''

Me: ''Yes. You?''

Mike: ''Yes. Let's go.''

He got up and took my hand and pulled me up. He began to run with his hand holding mine. He had a good grip on my hand so I knew that he will not let me go. We came to the cellar of the White House. Mike first looks into the room. Then he steps in still holding my hand. We went down the stairs and step to the wall with a ventilation shaft.

Mike: ''You alright?''

Me: ''Yes.''

Mike: ''Good. Now keep an eye out, okay? Watch my six.''

He told me and I nod my head. Then I looked at his six.

Mike: ''Jacobs. Okay, I have Sparkplug. She's coming out in a ventilation shaft in the northwest corner, ground floor. Have a green party waiting.''

I quickly looked at him. He was removing the doors of the ventilation shaft.

Me: ''What? You are not coming with me?''

Mike removed the door and turned towards me.

Mike: ''I gotta go get your dad. You can do this.''

Me: ''No...Mike...you can't leave me.''

Mike steps forward and puts his hands on my shoulders. He looked me in the eyes.

Mike: ''You can do this Evelyn. You are a warrior. Warriors survive. You remember the chimney climbing I taught you?''

Me: ''Mike...''

I said and burst in his arms. I know that he must go get my dad. But I was so scared. I don't want to lose him. I love him. His arms came around me and he pressed me more to his body.

Me: ''Promise me that you will come back. Promis me Mike.''

Mike: ''I promise.''

We looked at each other in the eyes. I could feel tears coming down my eyes.

Mike: ''Don't cry. I will come back.''

He said and wiped my tears away. Then he took something from his pocket and give it to me. It was my necklace. I did not even know I was missing it.

Mike: ''I taught that you would like it back.''

Me: ''Thank you, Mike.''

Mike: ''Let's go.''

He said and pick me up a little so I could climb on the shelf.

Mike: ''One foot against the front wall, one foot against the back.''

I looked at him for the last time before I began to clime.

Mike: ''Keep on moving up. You are doing great.''

I was climbing up when Mike told me to stop. I was almost to the end. I could hear that someone was walking down there. When I looked down I saw some man's head looking at me. He was about to jell but something bulled him back. I could hear the movements and sobs for air. But then came silence. Mike's head comes back.

Mike: ''False alarm. Go.''

Me: ''Ok.''

I began to climb again and when I was at the top the lights shined at my face. I saw two army men. One of them opened the door.

Army man: ''You alright miss?''

Me: ''Yes.''

He helped me out. As I was outside I couldn't stand on my legs anymore. I was so exhausted. The same man that helped me out picked me up.

Me: ''Thank you.''

I said as I put my legs around him and my arms around his neck. 

Army man: ''You will be ok miss.''

He told me and began to walk away with me in his arms, his partner covering us. I saw two men and the roof of the White House. They were talking to each other and did not see us. As we came past the police cars I knew that we were safe. The man took me to the ambulance that was behind the army truck.

Me: ''Thank you.''

I said to him again and he smiled.

Army man: ''It was my duty miss.''

He went away to let the medics could take care of me. I was not hurt just exhausted. There came the other army man with a phone.

Man: ''It's for you miss.''

I took the phone and put it to my ear.

Me: ''Hello.''

Voice: ''Evelyn.''

It was Lynne. It was so nice to hear her voice.

Lynne: ''Are you ok? Are you hurt?''

Me: ''I am fine just exhausted.''

Voice: ''That is nice to hear.''

The voice belonged to Mr. Speaker.

Lynne: ''He wants to hear your voice. Let me put him online.''

She said. She is talking about Mike.

Mike: ''Evelyn.''

Me: ''Mike.''

Mike: ''Thank the god you are ok.''

Me: ''I am fine. Just come back to me and bring me, my father.''

Mike: ''I give you a promise didn't I?''

Me: ''You did. I will be waiting.''

Mike: ''Evelyn...''

Me: ''Yes?''

Mike: ''I love you.''

Did he just say that he loves me? Is this a dream? No, it's not a dream. He did say it. I felt tears coming.

Me: ''I love you to Mike.''

Mike's POV

Me: ''You ok?''

Evelyn: ''Yes. You?''

Me: ''Yes. Let's go.''

I stood up, took her hand, and pull her on her legs. I began to run with my hand still holding hers. As we came to the cellar of the White House I took a look in so there was no one waiting for us. Then I led her in the wall with a ventilation shaft. I took a look at her I could tell that she was tired.

Me: ''You alright?''

Evelyn: ''Yes.''

Me: ''Good. Now keep an eye out, okay? Watch my six.''

She listened to me and look. I began to remove the door, so she could go in.

Me: ''Jacobs. Okay, I have Sparkplug. She's coming out in a ventilation shaft in the northwest corner, ground floor. Have a green party waiting.''

I successfully removed the door.

Evelyn: ''What? You are not coming with me?''

As I put the door down I turned to look at her.

Me: ''I gotta go get your dad. You can do this.''

Evelyn: ''No...Mike...you can't leave me.''

I took a step toward her and put my hands on her shoulders. I look her in the eyes.

Me: ''You can do this Evelyn. You are a warrior. Warriors survive. You remember the chimney climbing I taught you?''

Evelyn: ''Mike...''

She burst in my arms. I put my arms around her and pres her more to me so I could hug her more. That was many the last time I will see her. I know that many things could go wrong. But I will not let her father die. She already lost her mother.

Evelyn: ''Promise me that you will come back. Promis me Mike.''

God let me see her again.

Me: ''I promise.''

We looked at each other in the eyes. Tears came out of her eyes.

Me: ''Don't cry. I will come back.''

I wiped her tears away. Then I remembered. I still have her necklace. I took her left hand and put the necklace in her hand.

Me: ''I taught that you would like it back.''

Evelyn: ''Thank you, Mike.''

Mike: ''Let's go.''

I pick her up and help her climb on the shelf.

Me: ''One foot against the front wall, one foot against the back.''

Her eyes look at me and I smiled. She began to clime.

Me: ''Keep on moving up. You are doing great.''

I was watching her until I heard someone coming.

Me: ''Stop Evelyn.''

I told her and she did. I quickly hide in the shadows. The man came in and saw that the doors that I put down. As he cem to the door he saw Evelyn. Before he could jell I grabbed him, pull him back, and began to choke him. He was trying to get away from me, but I was too strong and broke his neck. I lay his body on the ground and went back to Evelyn.

Me: ''False alarm. Go.''

Me: ''Ok.''

She came all up and there I saw two men pulling her out. I was begging god that they will not see them. I was waiting and waiting.

Lynne: ''Sparkpluge received.''

Thank you, god.

Me: ''I need to hear her.''

I said. It took them a few seconds.

Me: ''Evelyn.''

Evelyn: ''Mike.''

Me: ''Thank the god you are ok.''

Evelyn: ''I am fine. Just come back to me and bring me, my father.''

Me: ''I give you a promise didn't I?''

Evelyn: ''You did. I will be waiting.''

I must tell her. If I don't get back, I want her to know.

Me: ''Evelyn...''

Evelyn: ''Yes?''

Me: ''I love you.''

Evelyn: ''I love you to Mike.''

A big smile came up my face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.2K 15
Ayra, a target for many terrorists, her high status keeps her hidden away from society. As an 18 year old girl, it's tough, having no friends and alw...
12.1K 398 14
When an assassin has to protect the Presidents daughter... he starts to develop feelings for her but that gets in the way when he let his guard down...
50.6K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
27.9K 677 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...