In A Heartbeat

someoneyouknoww tarafından

| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... Daha Fazla

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

18.

17.1K 839 4
someoneyouknoww tarafından

Saturday came.....

I woke up with a headache. A severe one to say at least.

I tried to get out of the bed but noticed that I was held in a strong grip of my husband.

It had become a routine to wake up in his warm embrace.

He groaned lightly and pulled me back. I once again laid next to him.

He snuggled up with me. One arm around me,  face in my neck, hugging me like a teddy bear.

One thing I got to know that he loves cuddling with me.

Even if we both sleep on the edges of the bed, in the morning, we always wake up in each others embrace.

I lightly started massaging his head with tips of my fingers. Sometimes playing with his hair.

He then snuggled more into my neck.

As today was an off, I decided to let him sleep for some more time. Though it was 10:30 in the morning. And we did come late last night.

I thought he was asleep when he started placing small kisses on the length of my neck.
He then pulled away a bit and said "Good Morning my drunkard. " and grinned like an idiot.

I narrowed my eyes at him. I know I was a little out of control last night. Okay not little, but he doesn't need to point it out.

It was already embarrassing that I puked on him.

"Youu... " I switched our positions.
Both of my legs were on his sides and his hands were in my tight grip.

I released his hands and started tickling him. To my surprise he was very ticklish .

He was laughing so hard..

After sometime  he was lying under me, laughing breathlessly.

"I.... I... Am sor.... Sorry. St... Stop now. " he requested in a breathless tone, huffing.

And me, being the kind soul I am, let him take a break before having another round of tickling with him.

I just stared at his laughung face. He looks so.. So breathtaking while laughing and smiling. If I could, I would stare at his face for the whole day.
Gosh... I am falling for him.

"Is there something on my face? " he asked quizzically.

"No, nothing. "
I was about to get off him when he tugged my hand and pulled me towards him.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear which was dangling over my face.

Though this action was super cliché, somehow my heart started beating faster and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

He then laid a kiss on my cheek and smiked, flashing his teeth.

Oh my heart.....

A soft smiled came on my face.

"I will have to go to Bangalore once again. Tonight "

And that smile was replaced by a frown.

"Why? "
I asked with a heavy heart.

"There were some technicality issues, so I have to be there. "

"How many days?"

"Uhmm.. It's for atleast 3-4 weeks."

"Whhhaatt. You're joking right "

"I'd never joke about work Arya. "

"But.. But, it's for so long. What will I do without you for 28 freaking days. "
He just smiled at me.

"Let me accompany you. " I asked hopefully.

" I would totally like that but will your boss allow you to have a four week leave. Plus you have become the HOD, many people rely on you, and with the Noida project going on, it will be impossible for you to leave. " he said softly.

I just kept mum and got off him.

I went towards the bathroom to have my shower.

Being under the hot shower is my thinking place, whuch even provides me some relaxation.

I thought about what he said. He was going away from me for 4 weeks, leaving me alone. But I need to understand that it is important for him. I can't be selfish and make him stay with me, even if I wanted.

It's funny how a certain person, who just in a few months, becomes so much important that you can't imagine living without them.
I got out of my thoughts when the water turned cold.
I wore my clothes, which included his tee and my shorts and went out of the bathroom to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

He was already in the kitchen, pouring chutney over the panki.

He looked at me and I pouted.

"Oh Arya, it's just a matter of few weeks. I'll be back before you know it. Stop pouting now, it's not like that I am leaving you forever. " he said and pulled me in a tight hug.

I was just about to cry.
I don't know why I am being so emotional now-a-days.

"Promise, you'll be back. "

"Yes baby, I promise. " he said and pecked my temple.

"Now let's eat the food. I have read that food could lift up anyone's  mood. "

"True that. " I winked at him at went towards the delicious pankies which were calling my name.

After having a hearty breakfast, he went to the bathroom and I went back to the living room to watch a movie.

He came back after 15 minutes drying his hair with the towel.

So hot

He threw the towel on the counter top and sat next to me.

"When is your flight?" I askwd him, keeping my eyes on the random movie playing on the TV.

"10 pm. So I need to leave from here by 7ish. "

It was 1 pm.

I just hmmed and sat on his lap, caged my arms around him and snuggled in his neck.

"What happ... "

"Let me be, please. "
He just pecked me outer shell of the ear and ran his hands in my hair softly.

And that's how I slept hugging him, once again, for so long.

We both woke up at 3 and I helped him with his packing.

Two and a half hours later, he was all set to go.
"Let me drop you off to the airport. " I said while making some snacks for him.

"Yeah sure. " He said while gazing at me.
All of a sudden, he got off the high stool made his way towards me.

He caged me between him and the kitchen counter.

"Ughh..... I am going to miss you so bad. " and sealed our mouths together.
His hands went towards my waist and wounded tightly and made me sit on the counter.

My hands went to his hair started caressing them.

We both were out of breath but still none of us were ready to leave each other.

We pulled apart.

His lips then ran down my neck leaving open mouth kisses and once again went to my lips.

A few minutes later, we both were breathing heavily, our chests were heaving and our eyes staring at each other.

"Well this will do for the time being. " he said flashed me his killer smile.

"Stupid fellow. " I kissed his cheek and we both went grinning.

We reached airport at exactly 8 pm since we left early. It was still 2 hours for his flight to board.

We sat in the waiting area.
We saw a young couple with their baby.

The lady was gushing over her baby, playing with him/her and the man staring at both of them with all the love in the world.

Suddenly the thought having a baby with Rey popped in my mind.
This thought made me blush and I turned my head towards him.

I saw a red hue on his bearded cheek.

Looks like he got the same thought.

The couple caught our eyes and passed us genuine smiles, the baby was also smiled at us, showing his chubby cheeks and a teethless smile.

Such a cutie

A computerized voice announced that boarding has started we both stood up.

He grabbed the luggage and turned towards me.

"I guess, I will see you after 4 weeks. " he said with a gloomy face.

"Yeah" I said and took his hands in mine.

"Don't overwork yourself Aruu, eat on time and go stay with Renu maa or my mom for the time being. Call me everyday and take care of yourself. If something happens, call me immediately. Okay"

All this while, I just stared at him.

"Are you even listening, arya."
He said shaking me.

I just grabbed his T-shirt, pulled him and kissed him.

I was utterly, foolishly and completely in love with this man

He was in a daze when the kiss was over.

"You also do the same. Take care, okay. Now come-on. Go. "
I said with a heavy heart.

"I'll miss you like crazy. " he pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

"Me too. "

We both stood in each others embrace, enjoying the warmness and closeness it brought.

"Now go."

"Miss me and take care of yourself, okay. Bye. "
And he kissed my forehead went.

These weeks would be hard without him.

Hey there!!!
I know I'm super late but bear with me.
I always try to update within 15 days of the last update.
Next month will be hectic, so I guess updates will not be that regular. But I will try.

However something else is coming up in the story so stay tuned.

Show some love by pressing the star icon and comment down your thoughts on this chapter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

823K 40.4K 68
... An Indian heart warming love story "To anyone who wants to feel butterflies" ______________...
775K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
588K 28.7K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
199K 26K 37
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...