HAVING A LITTLE ROMANCE ✔

By exocherrios

Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and... More

1 . Cast
2 . Prologue
3 . The Eve
4 . Love shot
5 . Bad dream
6 . Closer to you
8 . El dorado
9 . Going crazy
10 . Heart Attack
11 . Just us 2
12 . Sweetly
13 . A little romance
14 . Without you
15 . Back to you
16 . Non Stop
17 . Endless
18 . Touch it
19 . Delusional
20 . Fade away
21 . Unbearable fate
22 . Peaceful end
#CB Series
23 . Epilogue

7 . Baby don't cry

284 35 137
By exocherrios

Narrator

They scroll down the episode and looked at the detailing of the story which was updated unofficially.

"Hyung! Look at that." Taehyung pointed to a picture of Chanyeol and BaekHyun which was appearing on the screen slowly little by little automatically. KyungSoo's eyes went wide when he say the portraits was drawn by none, but it just appeared.

"Oh my... goodness." He breathed out in disbelief.

"What's happening, huyng?!" TaeHyung asked him in shock.

"It's drawing by itself. This is... getting out of hand." KyungSoo sighed leaning back on the wall.

"What should we do now?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Let me think for a while."

------------------------------------------------------

Web toon world

"Uhm.... sorry... I.. uhm..." Chanyeol pulled off from the embrace and looked away in awkwardness. Both tried their best in hiding their burning red cheeks.

"That's ... That's fine." BaekHyun stuttered shyly looking away.

"So, What do you know about me? What kind of a person am I from your point?" Chanyeol asked crossing his arms and leaning back on the chair, while watching BaekHyun eating the fruits.

'My angel!' BaekHyun thought to himself, laughing inside.

"Mmmm?"

"Uhmm... A nice, charming, handsome and divine soul." He said looking down at his palm shyly.

"Oh! Really?" Chanyeol delighted.

"Yes!"

"Have you heard of my dating rumours?" He asked raising his brows, which made BaekHyun look at him in his eyes.

"Mmmm... Yes?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol placed his hands on the table leaning forward.

"Then? To most of the people all around the world, I look like a playboy and spread fucking rumours about me whenever they spot me with any random girl or boy. And still you say I am a nice person?" Chanyeol asked him looking into his eyes deep. BaekHyun stared at him for a while before a smile left at the corner of his lips.

"Yes I do!"

"How?"

"Because I know about you." Baekhyun smug at his statement, which made Chanyeol look at him in confuse.

"Haan? What do you know?"

"I know that you don't just go for dates and break up with them for no reason. There is a reason behind that." Chanyeol raised his brows leaned closer to Baek keenly listening to his words.

"It's because of your first love." His eyes went wide.

"You loved a girl when you were in your high school so deep and purely. You trusted her so much, but at the end she tried to claim your father's company and wealth, since her father was your father's secretary and he wanted to take over the company. When your father came to know about their greed, he sued her for what she did, but she poisoned the food taken by both your mom and dad. After your parents passed away, you left her and started to kill yourself. You were suicidal back then. You lost hope on life and started hating the world. You tried to kill yourself by falling from a cliff, but gladly Suho saved you and adopted you as his younger brother. After that, you went for auditions and you debated along with Suho and few more boys. Your life was so hard at first and then Suho helped you get out of those creepy dreams and made you a star. You go on dates and hurt their feelings because, you wanted to show and make them undergo the same pain you went through when you trusted your first love. It isn't your fault. You aren't bad. It is just your past experience. I know." Chanyeol jaw dropped as he tried so hard to find air to breath. He shook his head in surprise.

"Jesus! How did you know all of these?"

"Because... I am your fan." BaekHyun smiled hiding away his blushes, but he felt bad about Chanyeol's expressions.

"Do you thing I'll believe you just like that? Tell me.... Who are you? Even Suho hyung doesn't know the whole story. None of my fans knows about it. Now, tell me... Who are you?" The smile changed to a slight resentment. The rage fuming rapidly on his veins.

"I am one of those fans who wanted your life to be happy and smooth with a beautiful ending." BaekHyun said noticing the changes formed in Chanyeol's face. Fear rushed his bones. Suddenly Chanyeol slammed both his arms on the table harshly and stood up from the chair, looked at Baekhyun with terror filled eyes.

"YOU FUCKING STOP SAYING THOSE BULLSHITS! I AM ASKING WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Chanyeol yelled at him, which made Baekhyun slightly move back in fear.

"I... I am your... fan." He trembled.

"Are you crazy or something? Are you a paparazzi or a reporter or a saesang or a serial killer? Haaan! Maybe you are one among my foes?!" Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face as he leaned even more closer to Baekhyun, which made his eyes shred off a tear. 

BaekHyun feared of Chanyeol's fury because he knows about it very well. He doesn't hesitate to even harm the opponent when he is angry. So, BaekHyun thought something bad was going to happen.

"No! I am not your enemy or a serial killer." BaekHyun cried.

"Tell me the truth."

"Believe me please!"

"FUCKING GET OUT!" Chanyeol pushed BaekHyun hard from the chair as the rage fumed over his body. BaekHyun gently picked up himself and ran out of the apartment, without even bothering to look at him before leaving. He ran and ran for life until he reached a random unknown spot. As he was running for half an hour till now, he panted for air.

'Why doesn't he believe me? Wae?!' He sobbed falling on his knees.

'Luhan?! Kyungsoo ah?! Tao? Please someone come for me.' The sky went dark and thunder filled the city with wind blowing severely.

---------------------------------------------------

Sehun house

"Okay okay! I get it. Where did you guys disappear earlier?" Sehun asked crossing his arms near his chest.

"We.. actually we went..." Luhan was about to say, but got interrupted by Sehun's phone.

"Just a minute?" Sehun excused before turning back and attended the call he received.

"Hello? ... Yeollie?........ Nae........ What? ........ Oh!........... I'll get there soon. Bye." He slid his phone back to the pocket and turn back giving Luhan a worried look, which made Luhan confuse.

"Come let's go." He said grabbing Luhan by his arm and dragging him out.

"Where are you taking me?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Restaurant

The 6 boys rushed to the back door of the restaurant and rushed to the parking lot to get their car. They watched the fans rushing down the stairs from the second floor.

"Get inside get inside soon guys!" Kris stated unlocking the car door and getting in his driver seat, while Suho sat on the passenger seat.

"Where are we heading out now?" Xiumin asked him from outside, watching the rest of the boy getting in the back seat.

"To our dorm! Chanyeol called me and asked me to get us all there in few minutes. He said it's an emergency." Kris stated.

"Okay." Xiumin said turning back to the back seat, only to see the car was already full with 5 occupied seats.

"But wait!? The car can accommodate only 5! What about the left one?" He asked frowning in disappointment.

"One of you should sit on anyone else's lap." Kris said looking at the guys.

"Uhm... Who's that lucky guy?" Suho smirked at them.

"UHmm... no! I weigh 5000 pounds. You might die." Tao said gritting his teeth, which earned a death glare from the boys in the front.

"Me as well." Lay agreed with him.

"Then who?" Xiumin asked placing his hand above the car and popping his head in. And now the boys had their looks gazed upon one little dino boy who was shifting his eyes from left to right shaking in fear.

"Uhmmm... No NOOO!" Jongdae said pulling his knees closer to him blocking Xiumin from getting in.

"You have to." Lay said pushing him out, who was caught from falling by Xiumin.

"Yay! Wae? I can't I can't!" Jongdae said shyly, hiding his blushes.

"Why is it so hard to sit on my lap? Can't you just adjust for a while until we reach the dorm?" Xiumin asked looking down at the dino boy who was pouting cutely.

"Fine." He said getting out of the car, watched Xiumin getting in and patting his lap gesturing Jongdae to sit on it. Jongdae gulped a lump before slowly sitting on his lap, with cheeks burning red.

------------------------------------------------------

Real world

"Hyung? What's going on there? Things are getting out of hand and I am so worried about Baekhyun Hyung now. Where is he right now?" Taehyung said pointing the sketch which was depicting by itself.

"Me too, Tae!" KyungSoo sighed for the millionth time barely accepting the virtual fact.

"What are we going to do now?" Taehyung asked him worriedly before sitting next to him and looked at the screen.

"Get me the expunger." KyungSoo held his hand waiting for Taehyung to give him the expunger.

"But, does it works?"

"Let me try." KyungSoo said slowly grabbing the expunger and rubbing off the sketch which appeared, but as many times he does it, it keeps re-drawing the part again and again. KyungSoo felt sick of it and throws the expunger in anger.

"Ahh shit! It keeps materialising itself." He muttered in irritation.

"What are we going to do, Hyung?" Taehyung sighed.

"This is dangerous."

-------------------------------------------------------

EXO apartment

"WHAT?" Tao yelled at Chanyeol, who had his head down with a blank expression, hiding his inner insecurity.

"Please can you lower your voice? It's disgusting." He ditched him groaning.

"ARE YOU SAYING HE RAN OFF?! THAT'S BULLSHIT." Tao shouted at him, hitting his hand on the table which made all of them look at him in shock. He ran his fingers over his hair and sat on the couch holding his fingers.

"Yay! I didn't do anything. It wasn't my fault. And..." Chanyeol said, but stopped hesitating at the last part.

"What?" Lay asked him furiously.

"Answer me this question. Who are you guys?" Chanyeol asked looking at them sternly.

"Okay! We are from a different world. A totally different world, we don't belong here. We somehow came here, but don't know how. We are trying a way to get back to our world, but it seems like we are stuck here." Lay said sighing in disappointment.

"A different world? What are you guys in your world?" Suho asked them leaning on the wall.

"We are..." Luhan was about to say, but got stopped by Jongdae hitting his arms gesturing not to tell.

"Sorry, we can't reveal our identity. It might put you guys on danger. Maybe that's the reason why he didn't tell you the truth about us." Luhan said.

"Now what are we gonna do? Where would he have gone?" Jongdae said worriedly.

"Though he is older, he is still a baby who gets afraid of talking to new people. Ohhhw!" Luhan got vexed, worrying about him.

"Why can't you reach him by ringing his phone?" Sehun asked looking at Luhan.

"Our phones don't work in this world. And we hardly know the routes and streets here. So, he might get lost at any state." Luhan said frowning thinking about how baek would get into trouble in new places with strange people.

"I am getting sick at it. I am so worried about him. Baek? Where are you now?!" Luhan sat back on the chair and wept worrying about his little brother.

Chanyeol stood there half furious and half worried about BaekHyun.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere

The sky roared a thunder and lightning hit the skyscrapers made some huge building set to fire. People started to run here and there for life in the pouring rain. While the little brunette boy sat on one of the bus stops clutching both his legs closer to his chest covering his bare hind limbs. He was just wearing a skinny white lose shirt and a shorts resting till his upper thighs.

He shrieked in cold and winced pulling his knees closer to his chest, hid his face in his intertwined arms.

"Guys? Someone please come here." He sobbed hiding his face on his arms as the drizzles of cold rain brushing him made him shake in chillness.

"It's ... It's cold...." He froze feeling the coldness and the pain.

"Cha... Chanyeol? Please... Help me." That last word he said before passing out.

*  *   *

Author's note ♥

Word count : 2163

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
52.3K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
27.1K 1.9K 73
Park Chanyeol the robot meets Byun Baekhyun who suffers double personality disorder He enjoys being an emotionless robot until Byun Baekhyun comes ar...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...