VIVAH- A JOURNEY FROM COLLEGE...

By rajpoot_M

Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful... More

[MOORTHY]
[MALHOTRA]
[LIFE]
[WHAT IS LOVE]
[DANGEROUS COOKING]
[VAASTE/O JAANA]
[NEW BONDINGS]
[SCHOLARSHIP & PROPOSAL]
[CONGRATULATIONS]
[JOURNEY OF MUMBAI]
[FIRST MEET]
[LOVE]
[LOVE#2]
[COMMONER MALHOTRA]
[LIER MALHOTRA]
[WHEN SMART GONE NERD]
[TENSED]
[THREATENED]
[SALI SAHIBA]
[SIR KISS]
[PEHLA PEHLA PYAAR]
[KAVYA]
[PROPOSAL]
[KISSING SCENE]
[TRUST AND CARE]
[I HATE YOU]
[PAAS YA DOOR]
[MEETING THE MOTHER IN LAW]
[DO YOU LOVE HER?]
[ARE YOU MAD?]
[JEALOUSY]
[ACCEPTANCE]
[HEARTLY TALKS]
[BREAKUP UP]
[LOVE? DID YOU EVER DO?]
[TRUTH]
[BROKEN HEARTS]
[PAIN OF LOOSING THE LOVE]
[WHY LOVE IS SO PAINFUL]
[NANDINI'S POV]
[POV'S]
[MY LOVE IN SOMEONE'S ARM]
[MANIK'S POV]
[STUBBORN LOVE]
[A CHANCE]
[A DEAL]
[TRUTH REVEALED]
[LOVELY MOMENT]
[PLANNING]
[KIDNAPPED]
[LOVE. EVER DIES]
[LOVE TEST]
[FIREFLY]
[MARRIAGE]
[ONLY LOVE]
EPILOGUE

[REVEALTION]

7.7K 618 79
By rajpoot_M

* you can count it as a heartbreaking and emotional chapter.

* guys do votes or else i will take it down yar. Please do them.

_____________________________________

Location-Ratangarh

Scene- college corridor

Alia's pov

Sameer jiju is badly in love with my di and after talking to her i only got one thing that she also love him so much. I know so is so adamant to express but she can't suppressed it too but the main problem is that raghav. He had been giving dad wrong illusions to be happened. I know those 3 months i was searching proves against him so that i could save my jiji from him but i got nothing but still my heart is not convinced with his so extra swwt and extra polite behavior. Oh alia are you mad just thing something good like your jiji with your jiju.

Yes guys my di is have been madly in love with sameer ji even though she don't accept but the way she talked about him clearly express everything.
Sameer jiju is so good. I have talk multiple times with him. His voice is so husky and charming so first thing i just love about him is his voice. After hearing his voice i just imagined how handsome he might be?? *drooling* control alia beta control yourself he is your jiju but yes after listening his sincere talks and his thinking. I am damn sure my jiji in good hands. Last time i asked sameer jiju to stop her from coming here. He asked me the reason which is so genuine but how can i told him that raghav is here and if di came here. Papa will tie them for together. So he made bahana and stopped her and this thing happened 3 times but still i couldn't discover anything.

Right now i am walking in college corridor with devika di. She is looking so depressed as she is so anxious about something. Should i ask her about yes alia you should.

" Hey what happened to you devika di? Why are you not talking to us properly from last 3 days!!" Alia asked but devika ignored her question.

" It's nothing like that alia, i think you are thinking so much nowdays!!" Devika replied

I narrowed my eyes but still i can see the tension vaporizing on her forhead. Suddenly she saw raghav and become so happy and went behind him. She totally ignored me and went this made me think more possibilities why raghav is being so good to us. So i went behind her and found classroom door locked.

Oh damn door locked. What does that mean what they are doing so they need a separate room to discuss it. This time raghav Oberoi i will not leave you. From last 3 months you didn't let me sleep because my di being tied with you doesn't give me a good vibe but i made me furious.

I have heard a wail sound and i become shocked. Wail but why? What they might be doing so being curious i peek in from the small hole and the thing i saw was so disgusting. Raghav was kissing devika di. Sorry they both were kissing each other. You bloody moron now i will not leave you. I promise i will not

I wipe my tears harshly and took out my mobile abd being outside of the room and fixed my camera according to the hole so that whole scene could be watch Clearly. I start to make a video. I know it's a big crime but thia time i will not let decide some scoundrel decide my jiji's future.

That moment i promised to myself that at any cost i will save my di from that bloody raghav. He is not good and my di is pure as a holy water.

_____________________________________

Here in mumbai nandini got up.after freshen up she saw navya applying kajal in her eyes getting ready for the college. Suddenly their room door open with a bang and a crying muskan came inside the room.

" I have to leave this college as soon as possible." Said muskan making navya and nandini confused.

" What happened muski why are yiu crying?" Nandini asked while wiping her tears.

" We are currently needed of money but dad got a heart attack and my brother is in his hostel. We can't tell her because he is so small and there in hospital we need money!!" She said while crying.

" We can help you muski don't cry!" Navya said holding her hand.

" No navya you aren't understanding anything. If i'll be here then it gives a burden to my family i need to help them now!!" A crying muskan said while wiping her tears harshly.

" How much money you need muskan this time?" Nandini asked.

" 10 lakhs" Muskan said.

" We can arrange this money. Yes we can and we will take an small job so we can earn a little and by it we can pay our hostel rent and small expenses." Nandini said.

" Nandu baby we are from middle class family and how can we arrange this much amount of money. It's a big amount!!" Navya said and muskan nodded with her.

Nandini took out her pass book and replied" See muskan i have 4.50 lakh rupees we can use them". " But how can we take your parent's money without telling them" Muskan replied a little hesitately. " No its not my family money it's my money which i earned by my job" Nandini said.

" I have also little money which i have save from my savings. I think it must be 2.50 lakhs!" Navya said while checking her passbook.

" I can't take your money nandini and navya. It's a big amount to pay. I can't take them." Muskan said cryingly

" Abhi ek thappad lagaenge na toh sari baatain sahi samajh main aaengi tumko." Navya scolded her.

" Aap dekh nhi sakti muskan vaha uncle ki kya halat hain. Hum unki tabiyat ke sath koi risk nhi le sakte hain. Aur paise isiliye toh jode jate hain jisse hum apno ki madad kar sake haina!" She hold muskan hand and muskan hugged both of them.

They also get emotional in the heat of the moment.

" We have 7 lakh rupees but we still need 3 lakhs." Navya said in anxiety.

" I also have 2 lakhs." Muskan said

" Still one lakh!" Nandini said while running here and there.

Suddenly muskan phone rang and she started to crying after picking it up.

" Wait humne aur alia ne bachpan se ek join account main paise save karna shuru kar diya tha. We can use,them for sure!" Nandini smile and call alia and told her about all the problem they are having and alia happily gave their money to save one life.

" Hamare 10 lakhs poore ho gye" Navya said happily and they hugged each other.

" Thanks a lot i know a mere thanks will not be enough but still. You both are bestest friends." Muskan cried

" Now go your family needs you." Navya assured her and she nodded in yes.

" And please give us information regarding uncle's health" Nandini told her and assure her that everything will be fine.

They both help muskan to pack her bag and soon they transfer all the money to muskan's account and then they finally decided to go to college.

Navya look at nandini and found her lost somewhere.

Navya- kya hua nandini?

Nandini- navya here i need to search a job for me.

Navya- any problem

Nandini- nhi but still after college we have lots of time so we can utilize it.

Navya- you are right.

Soon they entered in canteen and kabir hugged navya and after him mukti and dhruv. They both nandini lost somewhere so they lightly took her into a hug which she reciprocate happily. Kabir also side hugged her.

Mukti- are where is muskan?

Navya told them everything excluding money matter.

Nandini- don't worry everything will be great.

Mukti- this is the thing i just love you about you always motivate other by your smile.

Nandini smile and search for Someone.

Dhruv- are nandini kise dhoondh rhi ho.

Nandini- nhi kisi ko nhi i need to leave. Hamari class ka time ho gya hain.

Fab3- ok jaiye na.

All of them respect her a lot and she also care them and treat them as her family. She is searching for manik because when they talked last time he told her that he is gonna meet her in canteen but she thought she become late that's why he has gone to the spot where they usually meet.
Nandini went and found no one.

Nandini's pov- i am so nervous because i am gonna tell him that i love him but hum kaise karenge. Ve kaise react karnege. Nandini why your heart is beating so fastly.

Nandini took out her small idle of kanha ji.

Nandini- hey kanha ji sab theek karna hamari zindagi main. Ye 4 mahine sabse khoobsurat the hamari zindagi ke kyuki sameer hi hamare sath the. Unhe hamesha khush rakhna.

___________________________________

MM heights

Manik was taking the interviews in his bossy tone wearing a business suit looking so hot but the job seekers are just pissing him off because they are just trying to flaunt themselves. From last 30 minutes manik haven't selected even a one person. He again burst out throwing them out. He saw his phone is ringing he pick the call up.

Manik- hello nandini

Nandini- ji sameer ji hum aapse milna chahte hain. Kaha hain aap

Manik- actually nandini this time i am in my work place but free hote hi i will come to you.

Nandini- ok manik firstly do your work and then come.

Manik- ok my baby anything else.

Nandini face flushed listening baby from him and he also smiles thinking what she might be doing this time. Just one call from her and his all anger flew away.

Manik- kya hua nandini?....*smiling*

Nandini- kuch nhi bas missing you.* nandini said losting in her thoughts*

Suddenly she heard his laughing and finally she realized what she had blunted.

Nandini- vo hamara vo matlab nhi tha.

Manik- oh toh you mean you aren't missing me haina. * he asked serioiusly*

Nandini- nhi humne aise kab kaha.

He laughed more loudly.

Manik- you know nandini you are so cute. * he laughed*

Nandini- jaiye hum aapse baat nhi karenge. * she pouted and cut the call*

Here in office manik was laughing like hell.

Manik's pov- oh my god i this whole world why only those dumb people came for interview they are just making me angry and nothing else. Oh god please help me out. Here i have decided to tell her the truth but kaise. How is that possible. * he pull his hair being frustrated*

There nandini was smiling like a fool remembering his baby and,his teasing and then she just slapped her forehead.

Nandini's pov- hey bhagwan humne jiske liye phone kiya vo to poocha hi nhi.

She take put a letter and a card from her bag. She read it just like it is her biggest challenge ever. It was the business card of mr. Manik malhotra who was searching for some good employees.

Nandini- hume iss job ki bahaut zaroorath hain aur hum ye job karenge per ek bar sameer ji se poochne ke bad.

She smile and kiss his photo which she took secretly 🙈🙊🙉😶🤐🙅.

___________________________________

In canteen

Kabir was looking at navya with Disbelieving face and navya was sad a little. Mukti and dhruv were looking at them with 💭❓ questions.

Mukti- Kabir what happened between you too? * mukti asked suspiciously*

Kabir- *angrily* navya took manik's card from me and advertisement letter and give that to nandini because she was seeking for job.

Mukti made her eyes widen in totally shocked while dhruv just chocked his coffee.

Dhruv *shouted*- navya are you crazy? Don't you know what manik do with students after knowing how they came what was there way to get admission. If he come to know about this. Nandini's innocence won't be able to save her from manik because we have suffered his anger not you and nor nandini.

Mukti- why you did that navya? Manik will...........i just can't believe you did that to your bestie. May god save nandini or manik wouldn't get to know the truth.

Dhruv and mukti left the place without saying anything. Navya cried a little but what kabir said was also heartbreaking.

Kabir- i think they are correct that wasn't expected you from navya. You should have told either of us before doing that.

Saying this he hold her hand and take her along with him. While going
Navya though in her mind.

" How can make them understand i helped manik jiju by sending her. He wanted to tell her how much he loves her and about his identity and even she,wanted to confess her feelings. Please god make them one forever. Never separate them. They both love each other i have seen i their eyes. I can't tell any of them( fab4) why i did all this.

Nandini take an auto and told him the adress and call manik.
He suddenly picks it up.

Manik- ha nandini bolo

Nandini- actually sameer ji i am going to MM HEIGHTS for applying the job.

Manik- ok nandini dhyan rakhna.

He cutted the call and nandini become shocked.

Nandini's pov- why he is behaving so weirdly. He didn't asked me anythung just said ok and,take care. Is their is something i don't know. Kanha ji please hamare rishte ko hamesha banaye rakhna. Hum unse pyaar karte hain.

She smiles and after reaching their she paid the driver and went inside the building 🏫.

__________________________________

* how's chapter?

* nandini's?

* manik?

* what do you think what will happened next?

* will nandini accept manik?

* will manik be able to convince nandini with his explanations?

* what do you think? What navya did was ✔ or ❌?

* alia's,scene?

* raghav revelation?

Note- give me enough votes guys it is such a motivation that give us,support to write more.

Want next update from

Manan- vivah

Manan- ek ishq ek junoon

Wait for next update and guys please miss me *wink*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
157K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
30.7K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...