Answered™|| Book 2

By kadie10190

Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives. More

'Answered'
A.1
A.2
A.3
A.4
A.5
A.6
A.7
A.8
A.9
A.10
A.11
A.12
A.13
A.14
A.15
A.17
A.18
A.19
A.20
A.21
A.22
A.23
A.24
A.25
A.26
A.27
A.28
A.29
A.30
A.31
Question?
Book 3.

A.16

2.6K 122 18
By kadie10190

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Morning
Home.

"Yo, my back hurt."

Kiana whined laying flat on her stomach. I laughed walking over to her slowly. She was already naked, so I just grabbed some baby oil off the dresser. I crawled on the bed and put the oil on it.

"Baby this is nice and all, but I don't think you should do that." She said stopping me.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't need you breaking my back...again." She smirked and I playfully pushed her down.

I rubbed my hands together and she closed her eyes. I placed my hands on her back, rubbing it in all the tense places. She didn't seem that tense though, her body was relaxed.

"You feel relaxed, then why yo back hurt?" I asked leaning down closer to her face. She looked back at me with a smirk on her face as if I knew.

"You was rough last night." She said making me burst out laughing. I fell beside her crying from the look on her face. Wooh, I need to calm down honestly.

She smiled at me, "I want you to drag me to the bath tub. Cause I neex to shower like now. Look at all this damn baby oil."

I got up off the bed and grabbed her by her arms. She clung to me and I carried her into the bathroom. I held her as I turned the shower on and set her on her feet.

"Yo, look how shiny my back is." She laughed looking at herself in the mirror. "I should hit you my mans."

"Fuck you gon hit me for son?" I asked removing my shirt. She just laughed and watched me undress.

"Uh, uh. What you finna do?" She asked as I slid my boxers off. I just laughed and she slipped in the shower. She closed the door and held it making me laugh again.

"Let me in dude." I said making her shake her head.

"You tryna hurt me with that thang. I'm scared of it."

I laughed even louder and almost fell over. She opened the door and I walked into the shower with her. I stepped back a little and she stood under the water. I just looked at her sexy ass, but if she don't want it she don't have to get it.

"Why you all the way back there?" She asked looking back at me.

"Cause you scared."

She turned to face me and opened her arms to me. I walked into her embrace making her kiss me. I didn't waste no time pressing her against the wall. I slipped it in and she pulled me even closer. The moans were already rolling out her mouth.

I smirked, getting her right where I wanted her.

20 minutes later.

I laid on the bed watching as Kiana finished getting dressed. Girls take so long to get ready, it's crazy.

"I'm ready." She said sliding her engagement ring back on. I got up off the bed and slipped my shoes on my feet. I grabbed my jacket and she grabbed her purse.

"Let's go." I said making her grab my hand. She walked ahead of me and opened the front door. I let her walk out before leaving the house locking the door myself. She grabbed my hand once again as we walked over to my car.

"We going to tell your brother first right? Then we gon go pick up Kairi and then we can go out somewhere I guess." I said making her nod.

We hopped in the car and I noticed her expression change. She looked as if she was nervous, and I knew it was because of Keegan. We decided we was gonna go ahead and let him know. Kiana was all for it, but I guess she a little anxious for what's about to happen. Me on the other hand, could care less because I was ready for anything and everybody.

15 minutes later
Keegan house.

I got out the car and Kiana got out shortly after. She was moving so slow, but I wasn't about to rush her. This is usually a good happy moment but for us its not. Keegan about to have a lot of shit to say, I can feel it.

I held my hand out for Kiana to grab it and she did just that. We walked up on the porch together slowly and I felt her grip tighten. I knocked on the door looking around at how big and nice his house was. He outdid himself with this shit, I was feeling his house.

I heard the door chain and then the door opened. His wife Victoria was the one who opened it. She had an surprised expression on her face before letting us in. Kiana gripped my hand tighter and I looked at her.

"Hey y'all. What are y'all doing here? You know, together?" She asked looking down at out intertwined hand.

"Is Keegan here?" Kiana asked with a hint of fear in her voice. This was so sad honestly, people can't even celebrate their engagement now and days.

"He's upstairs--"

"Yo?" He asked staring at us from the top of the stairs. Kiana wouldn't even put her head up. I nudged her arm a bit and she sat her head up.

He chuckled, "What the fuck is this Kiana? Come on now because don't be here wasting my motherfucking time."

"Last night," She paused, "Dra'Quan and I got engaged. See?"

She lifted her hand up showing him the ring. He didn't even look at it though, he stared her dead in the face. To be honest, I could see why she was afraid of him. Keegan got some serious ass issues. He just glared at her ass for the longest, not one blink.

"Congratulations!" Victoria said pulling us into a hug. I hugged her back with a smile plastered across my face. At least we got one supporter.

Victoria looked up at Keegan and he was still staring at Kiana. Wooh, the tension in this room was high and thick as fuck. I was starting to suffocate from just standing in this bitch.

"Get the fuck up out of my house." Keegan chuckled taking a seat on the stairs. Kiana sighed and I looked at her to see a tear rolling down her face.

"Keegan what's the issue? Why can't you be happy for your sister?" Victoria asked making him cut his eyes at her.

"This is not your fucking business so shut up! Go in the kitchen!" He said making her turn around and walk her ass into the kitchen. Damn, some kind of power he got.

"Keegan we haven't told anyone else. We just wanted to let you know first because--"

"Then you should have kept it private! How the hell you get engaged to somebody you wasn't even with?! Tell me that! You dumb as fuck little girl!" Keegan stood up walking down the stairs.

Kiana let my hand go and I stepped back as they walked up to each other.

"Why is it so hard for you to let me go Keegan? I'm not baby anymore I don't need you to look out for me! I'm grown as fuck and wether you like it or not we're gonna get married!" Kiana yelled as they stood face to face.

"Get back. Take two steps fucking back right now." Keegan said and she did as told. He pointed his finger in her face before shaking his head.

"Go ahead. Marry that nigga all you want to! I'm damn sure not gonna stop you from ruining your own damn life! Go ahead and be fucking miserable with this nigga!" He said pointing at me.

"You mean like you?" She asked as tears streamed down her face. "You just as miserable as I am."

"You damn right!" He jumped in her face. "I don't have nobody! Not you, not mama, not grandma nor Dad! I got my motherfucking self and that's it! I had to grow the fuck up early! I didn't have time to sit around and play like did! I been looking after your ass for years and you gon choose to go against what I say? Fuck you! Get out my house!"

"You do have me! You're not by yourself Keegan and you know that shit! All I'm asking for is your approval of this before I go out and marry him! That's all I want from you, okay?" She said making him shake his head.

"Marry him! I'm not gonna fucking stop you!" He stepped back, and you could see the tears in his eyes. "Go ahead and do what the fuck you want because I guess my opinion doesn't matter."

"It does! It fucking does that's why I'm here!" Kiana hit the wall, she was frustrated as fuck right now. I didn't wanna jump in their argument and make matters worst though because we probably would have got to fighting.

"No it don't." He cried, "You don't give a shit about nobody but yourself and you know it. Go ahead and be with him Kiana, like I said I ain't stopping you. Just go."

He was really crying right now, and it made me feel some type of way. I never cared about what Keegan had to say but he was showing a different side of himself. He didn't want to let his sister go because Kiana was all he had. Kiana and Keegan were alike and many ways. At the same time, they had different ways too.

"Don't cry." Kiana said as she tried to wipe his tears.

"Don't touch me." He said turning and going back up the stairs. His wife left the kitchen and walked over to us.

"I'll talk to him." She stated but Kiana stopped her.

"No. It's okay, he doesn't want anything to do with me." Kiana said wiping her tears, "Will you atleast attend our wedding?"

Victoria smiled, "Of course I will."

Kiana nodded slowly with teary eyes. She looked at me before she walked over to the front door. I put my head down in shame before looking back up at Victoria.

"Thank you." I said making her nod.

I turned around and left the house along with Kiana. She was getting in the car. I walked over to the car and hopped in myself. I looked over at her to see her writing down in a little notepad. She wiped her tears and pulled her braids out her face.

"You okay?" I asked making her shake her head yes. She continued writing in her notebook and I put the key in the ignition.

She looked over at me and forced a smile onto her face. I looked at how red her face was and she hiccuped a bit.

"Did you think about colors? For the um, wedding?" She asked tryna hold back tears. I watched as the dam broke and she put her head down. I left the car in park and pulled her into a hug. She sobbed onto my chest wetting up my shirt.

"Shh, it's okay." I patted her head as shook her leg uncontrollably. It was hurting me to see her like this. Now if we had of just went and got married without him knowing it would've been a whole nother problem. It's a lose-lose situation with Keegan.

I felt her easing up so I let her go. I watched as she cleaned her face and took a deep breath. She swallowed hard and exhaled deeply.

"Let's go get Kairi." She said pulling her hair back and fixing her makeup.

I put the car in reverse and backed out the driveway. I knew it was killing her on the inside but she wanted to stay strong. I don't think Keegan was mad about the fact that she was marrying me. I feel like it's the fact that she's growing up and moving on period. What he got to understand is that she's grown and she can make her own decisions.

I don't want her to be hurt though and she wants him at our wedding. As a good fiance, I'ma try my best to persuade Keegan. The bride can't be hurt on her wedding day. Who's gonna walk her down the aisle? It is gonna be a rocky ride but I'ma do it because I love her.

I want to make her happy and that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

EAST By 🥰

General Fiction

403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
45.1K 3.4K 45
A Toxic Zatima Story
17.1K 726 20
sequel to traitor
2.7K 155 3
𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠!𝐩 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: