IRREGULAR//21NBA

By hotcheetozzz

"You don't see shit like that everyday, I know that." More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ARC 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 17

8.2K 323 1.4K
By hotcheetozzz

BOW!

this a long one kiddies, getcha popcorn

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs💕

----//----

"You late."

"Mama." Kentrell stopped to give the woman a blank look. "Please don't start." He rolled his eyes, giving the older a quick side hug while trying to figure out where the hell they were going to put the kids, because they were too young to sit in high chairs and were both in their carriers. The restaurant was buzzing and crowded as all hell, so he was glad the woman reserved a booth for them beforehand.

"I'm just sayin'."

"And I'm sayin' please don't start. The twins was bein' fussy and we almost had to leave them with grandma, so be happy that wasn't the case and you get to see yo grandkids fo' the first time. Na, please watch them while me and they daddy figure sum shit out." He mumbled.

The woman suprisingly put her hands up in peace. "Aight, aight, I'll stop. Go head baby, you so adorable, bein' all motherly and shit."

A smile found its way on his face and he shook his head at the woman, before going to find Sheyaa, who was already talking with the people at the front. Thankfully the restaurant had baby carrier stands, and they were given two, and Kentrell was finally able to sit down while he and his mother watched Sheyaa set everything up.

Truth be told, he was just a tad bit nervous, because this dinner was kind of a big deal. This was not only the first time Kai and Kaiyah were meeting their grandma, but was also the first time Sheyaa would meet his mom. He only ever told the two about each other, so they knew of one another but had never met.

Sheyaa had very bluntly told him that he wasn't the biggest fan of his mother, seeing as though Kentrell never really had much good to say about her whenever she was brought up. And his lover being the way he was would never let anyone disrespect him and get away with it, parent or not, so he was crossing his fingers Savage didn't come out tonight.

His mother on the other hand, had always had a smart mouth and was quick to snap on anyone, and it was always out of nowhere too, one second she could be cool and the next she was cussing you out. Kentrell didn't know what to expect from that woman; she was a wild card. People thought that he was bipolar, but he was a hundred percent sure he got that from the older.

They quitely looked over their menus, before their bored ass looking waiter came and took their orders, leaving afterwards. As they waited for their appetizers and drinks to come out, Sherhonda didn't even try to be sneaky as she looked Sheyaa over, eyes analyzing.

"So...you the nigga who managed to knock up ma baby?"

"Yes ma'am." Kentrell smiled lightly at his lovers formalness, at least he was being respectful. The taller's arm came to wrap around his shoulder and bring him in close, and he cuddled up to his lover, kissing him on the cheek.

"So...what's y'all plan after y'all graduate? Y'all goin' to college or what?"

"A fresh new start back in ma home state, cuz niggas is haters ova' hea' and these three safety is ma main priority." Sheyaa started, words vague but Kentrell knew his mother knew what he was referring to. "We already got a nice apartment in the city waitin' fo' us when we get there. We finna try out online and on campus classes fo' the both of us and see which one works betta, and I'm fillin' out job applications fo' around the area as we speak."

"And y'all doin' this all by y'all selves? Y'all really finna be takin' care of newborns, takin' classes, and tryin' to manage a job all at once?"

"They god daddies finna live right across from us and help out." Kentrell said, him and his boyfriend already knowing that Joe and Ben would be there for them to help out.

"Aight...but what if you can't find a job when you get out there Shey? It's not a guarantee, and I need to make sure ma baby and grandbabies are well taken care of."

"I'll figure out a way." Sheyaa said easily. "By any means necessary. Ain't that right chunk?" The taller nudged him gently, and he blushed, before smiling and nodding his head.

"Ain't no doubt in ma mind. Always made sure me and the kids was straight, even befo' we got together." He knew that his lover was trying to stay out of the streets and get money the legal way, but if it came down to it, Sheyaa would do anything to get that bag and take care of them. The taller looked down at him with happy and fond brown eyes, and he felt himself get a little breathless from how the older was looking at him, he was still in shock sometimes that he had managed to snag such a good, loving, and caring boyfriend, who also happened to be his best friend.

"Damn, y'all ugly as fuck." The woman muttered, watching the waiter come back with their drinks, before using her straw to take a sip of her lemonade.

That actually made Sheyaa grin. "Someone's a haterrrrr."

"Boy bye, I gots a man." His mom said, waving his lover off, though it was playful and light. Kentrell smiled, watching the two's small banter begin, and he could finally let out a breath in relief that everything was going to be ok.

Their appetizers came and by then they knew what they wanted to order, so they rattled off what they wanted to eat to the waiter, before going to snack on their finger foods and talk amongst each other. Kentrell munched on a hot and cheesey mozarella stick, watching with happy eyes as Sheyaa absentmindedly squeezed his lemon into his water, Kai looking on and tilting his head curiously. The little boy muttered pure gibberish from his seat, and his lover smiled, looking down at their son.

"Wassup lil man?" But all Kai did was gurgle some more, kicking his feet around energetically, big brown eyes looking at the lemon in Sheyaa's hand.

Kentrell covered his mouth, grinning behind his hand as he chewed. "I think he wanna try the lemon baby."

His boyfriend immediately cheesed and took out his phone, and the three adults all began snickering at what was too come, because this would be the first time the baby had tried the sour fruit. Sheyaa placed the lemon right infront of Kai's mouth, and the little boy was quick to take it with his own chubby little fingers, slowly sucking on it. They all cackled at the cute little scrunched up face the boy made, and the boys father was quick to take the lemon back before Kai threw it at him.

"You wanna try princess?" And Sheyaa waved the lemon at Kaiyah teasingly. The little girl, who was catious as hell compared to her twin brother, sent her father a look of indifference with small lips turned up in disgust and Kentrell snorted loudly at her facial expression.

Sherhonda laughed, smiling widely. "I know exactly where she got that from too."

"Her beautiful mama." Sheyaa cheesed, not even caring about the stank face his daughter was currently sending him. He smiled; his lover was such at dork sometimes.

Their food came out sooner than expected, which was nice, hot and ready for them to eat. Hazel eyes looked on at his chicken tacos that were placed infront of him hungrily, about to tear into his food.

"They got ma order wrong." Sheyaa mumbled, looking down at his plate of steak and potatoe wedges. "Oh well." The man shrugged, going to grab his fork.

"What do you mean,'oh well', thats not what you order." Kentrell frowned and immediately called the waiter back to their table.

"Mama chilllll, it ain't that deep." The taller laughed.

"Shut up." He shushed the man, before turning towards the waiter. "He asked fo' mash potatoes, not potatoe wedges."

The man blinked. "Their basically the same thing though."

Kentrel made a face. "...Say, ma man asked fo' mashed potatoes, so there needs to be mashed potatoes on this muthafuckin' plate. His teeth are soft and he needs to eat soft foods, thank youuuu." And he placed the plate in the waiters hand.

The waiter openly rolled his eyes and turned to change the order, Sheyaa kissing his teeth and laughing next to him. "You know good and damn well ma teeth are not soft, you be tryin' me."

"Hush old man, you know those potatoes were too hard fo' you. Don't want yo dentures fallin' out na."

"You fuckin' an old man na?" He whispered lowly, so no one else could hear him.

"Hell yea. And suckin' that big old ass dick-" Sheyaa shoved some of his salad in his mouth, cutting him off, both of them laughing as he covered his mouth and chewed his food.

Besides that, dinner went pretty well, the food was good and the air was calm, and all he and Sheyaa had to do was entertain the twins every once in a while because they had fed them before they left the house. His mother was extremely cordial and nice, and he could tell that she was making an effort. It was nice, and hopefully in the future, they could do this some more.

~

It was dark.

Kentrell had been running, he didn't know where, but he continued to journey forward because he knew someone was following him. He just didn't know who the fuck the person was.

He knew he was dreaming but everything felt so real; currently stuck in a never ending maze, with all kinds of corners and new paths surronding him. His lungs were burning, he felt his breaths getting harder, and there was only so much he could run before his legs would give out on him. He made a quick left and ran, only to be met with a dead end at the end of a deceivingly long path, and he would of turned around and tried to make a break for it if he hadn't collided with a hard chest. Kentrell fell on his ass, and timidly backed into the wall behind him, fear setting in because he didn't know what was to come out of the dark.

"Who is you, and why do you keep on followin' me?!" He yelled in annoyance, heart thumping in his chest. His first guess was Zeshawn, seeing as though the man had terrorized his dreams for a while now, but-

"You don't remember lil daddy? You already forgot about me?" And Dave emerged from the darkness, advancing towards him and looking menancing and up to absolutely no good, which only made Kentrell look on in confusion.

"The fuck?" Why was he having dreams about Dave of all people?

"Oh, so you thought it was cute gettin' yo weak ass baby daddy to kill me?"

Kentrell frowned. "He can't be that weak if he still alive and you the one that's dead, stupid ass nigga."

"Wow. You really don't care." The lightskin man said, looking at him in disbelief.

"...Nigga fuck you. You was the one blowin' up ma phone and talkin' reckless, you remember what the fuck you said to me? And what you said you was finna do if I don't come ova?" And Dave doubled back a little. "Yea, so don't say shit else to me. I cut yo ass the fuck off not only because I was in a relationship and pregnant, but also cuz you was gettin' too muthafuckin' attached and bein' creepy."

Dave had swore up and down that he wouldn't catch feelings, and Kentrell thought for sure since they didn't see each other that much anyway, that feelings would never grow in the first place. And it never did for him because Sheyaa had already slowly and unknowingly been taking his heart, and soon afterwards he and his baby daddy had became a thing, and they were both committed and in it for the long ride.

Kentrell had honestly forgot about Dave, so when the older was in town again and hitting his line, he made sure to cut it off. But as soon as he did the man seemed to go on a small rampage, and had blew up his phone every hour with texts and calls, so he blocked him. When David continued to do so with multiple other phones, and began sending some very explicit videos of himself that he didn't even know the man took, that's when he told Sheyaa about it.

Dave looked at him with sad eyes. "...You was different man. You was neva stuck on me like them other stupid bitches I was fuckin' with. And you was a lil sexy ass freak too, all that honestly made you ten times more attractive."

"David...bye. So you thought showin' me a bunch of videos that I ain't even know you recorded of me suckin' and fuckin' on you, threatenin' to expose me and come ova and 'take whats yours', and then callin' me a fat bitch was a good way to show how much you liked me? You hear how stupid that shit sounds out loud nigga?"

"...I ain't mean any of that lil daddy-"

"You shouldn't do or say stuff you don't mean then, especially when you not ready to face the reprecussions. That's why you dead na, cuz you thought you could do all that shit and ma baby daddy wouldn't do anythang bout it." He shook his head and let out a dry laugh, the fact that he even tolerated the older just a little was crazy.

"...You really didn't like me, huh?"

"No."

"But...how? I had more money, I was good lookin', I could do everythang yo baby daddy could do and then some. What was there not to like about me?"

"A lot, cocky ass nigga. Yo mouth and ego were big and obnoxious, and not in the attractive way. I like a nigga who move in silence and don't gotta do all that extra shit you be doin' to show what the fuck he about. Plus, you was just a big ass hoe, so I doubt that even if I did give you a chance you woulda stayed faithful, there's so much-, you know what? Why am I even arguin' witcho ass, nigga you dead."

Kentrell stood up and dusted himself off. Dave wasn't nothing to be afraid of and he couldn't do anything to harm him. He was good. But manicial laughter started to come from the older man, and suddenly he lunged at him, knocking him down. Large hands wrapped around his throat, squeezing, and he felt himself struggle for air as he tried to get away.

"You think you good lil daddy?!" The lightskin man cackled almost psychotically. "Just you wait! I got sumthin' fo' yo lil ass, yo lame ass baby daddy, and them fuck ass babies! And it's finna hit you when you least expect it! Just you wait and see, MAMA-"

"Mama, mama!" Sheyaa gently whispered to him, and he stopped fighting when he realized it was just his boyfriend trying to snap him out of it."Whats wrong?" The taller asked, bringing him to lay down on his chest.

"I...I had a nightmare, about Dave?" He whispered. "I don't even know why. H-He tried hurtin' me."

"Hey, it's aight, you ain't got nothin' to worry about." He felt a large hand rub up and down his waist, and Kentrell sighed, breathing in and out softly. "Is there anythin' I can do to help? Whatchu want chunk, just say the word and daddy on it."

Kentrell quitely thought to himself, absentmindedly glancing over at the kids, twins and Louie still sound asleep. His hand reached out to play with Sheyaa's locs, and the older let him. "How did you...you know." He knew that his lover took care of Dave, but something in him just wanted to know exactly how, just so he could be sure.

The older man's hand gently came down to rub his butt. "...It didn't take nothin' to find the nigga after what you told me. There weren't that many black niggas named David, who was lightskin with braids and worked in the business industry. I watched. Waited till he checked into his favorite hotel that he stays at everytime he has business down hea', dressed up as one of the cleanin' people, and caught his ass while he was slippin'." Sheyaa muttered, before taking a sip of water from a bottle on their nightstand.

"It was that easy?" The younger asked. He thought that maybe Dave would put up more of a fight.

"I was ready to tussle with the nigga, but I think someone sold him some laced weed cuz he was trippin', so it ain't take nothin' to get him out his room. Went through all the blinds spots of the security cameras to not get caught, took his ass somewhere, and did what I had to do." Sheyaa let out a little laugh after that, which made him smirk at the olders indifference of killing the man. "After that I got some of ma niggas to take care of everythang else, and that was it."

"And you made sure he was..."

"Of course. It would be sloppy of me not to. He gone mama, I promise."

He simply nodded, trusting his lovers words.

~

"His dad ain't there, and his mom a junkie who in and out of the house. He was tellin' me about a school play he got tonight, and he ain't ask me to come straight like that but I know he would it like..."

Kentrell tilted his head at him, smiling sweetly. "Well let's go then baby."

So that's how they found themselves at Drew's high school, sitting in one of the many rows of the auditorium, watching a rendition of 'The Wiz'. Sheyaa smiled; he could tell that the highschool wasn't the richest, but they put their all into the production. It was cute, he didn't do or attend shit like this at their highschool, but it looked interesting.

"Who he suppose to be baby?" Kentrell asked quietely as the play continued, watching a adorable, afro having Dorothy find out that she accidentally killed the Wicked Witch of the East.

"He should be comin' up real soon, he's the scarecrow. I've been helpin' him go ova' his lines fo' the last past month. I hope he aight, he got the lines down but he was really nervous about his singin' part."

"Let's hope you ain't help him with those singin' parts." His lover muttered and he made a face, offended.

"I sound like Beyonce, don't hate."

"Awww you tone deaf." Kentrell squeezed his face playfully. "How cute."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, his boyfriend going to rest his big ass head on his shoulder as they continued to watch the play. The curtains closed for a few seconds and the lights went dark, before slowly turning back on again and revealing the young scarecrow boy they were looking for, surronded and being taunted by the black scarecrows. Sheyaa looked around to see if anyone was watching, before grabbing his phone and stiffly holding it up to record the boys big performance. He'll be damned if he didn't capture this moment.

When the music started to play, he could see the nervousness in Drew's face as he looked over the crowd. The younger had talked to him about how he didn't know if his singing voice was all that good, so the last thing he wanted to do was go up on stage, sound a mess, and choke. But Sheyaa had to remind him several times that he wouldn't have gotten the part if he didn't sound good. What was really going on was that the boy lacked confidence to be different, and tried to dumb down his talents when he should really be showing the school how capable he was-

But then Drew opened his mouth, pitch astounding, and voice sounding almost buttery smooth throughout the auditorium. Sheyaa found himself bouncing in his seat in excitement as the boy continued, and Kentrell even sat up a little, a look of shock on his face as they heard the boy sing his heart out on that stage. And best believe that the scarecrow stayed in character, killed all those passionate little runs, and when he was done, got a standing ovation from the audience.

"That lil nigga can sang!" Someone said in astonishment from behind, and Sheyaa couldn't have agreed more. As the played continued, Drew showed that he was not only a good singer but a great actor as well, and he could tell the boy was becoming more and more comfortable onstage. It was a nice play, one that the drama department seemed to put a lot of heart into, and he was glad that he could make it.

At the end, everyone got up to go leave and greet the cast members in the lobby and outside, Sheyaa grabbing a hold of Kentrell's hand and weaving through the crowd to find the younger boy. He spotted Drew near a wall by himself, this time with no costume on, counting some change in his hand.

"Hey Drew."

The younger man's head came up quickly, eyes lit up for a total of three second before he doubled back, trying to seem indifferent.

"Wassup."

Sheyaa smiled at the younger trying to look cool, before going to casually dap him up and bringing him in for a hard hug. "I'm proud of you bruh." He muttered to the boy.

Drew squeezed him tightly, and he only squeeze back, knowing that this meant the world to the freshman. After they both damn near died at that shootout, he made sure he checked up on the boy constantly, and it pissed him off to no end that the younger had no sort of stable and sane older role model in his life to encourage him. The boy needed this support, and he was happy to give it to him. "Thanks Sheyaa." The shorter whispered.

They pulled away, and he gently brought his lover close to formally introduce the two. "Chunk, this Drew. Drew, this ma baby mama."

Drew looked Kentrell up and down, before smirking. "I see you Sheyaa, we only baggin' the baddies, ya feellll me?" Which only made his mouth drop a little, listening to the younger go on and on. And here he thought the freshman was straight. "Shawty bad as hell, how bout you get with a real nigga-"

"Boy, I'll knock yo head clean off yo shoulders-"

"Aight, aight chillll. " The boy laughed at Sheyaa's threat, holding his hands up in peace. "I'm just bein' extra, I wouldn't do that to you. Wassup though Ms. Joseph." And Drew stuck out his hand for Kentrell to shake, a genuine and innocent gesture.

"No need to be so formal, just call me Kentrell mane." His lover laughed lightly, dapping the younger up, seeming to be amused by the whole thing. "You a really good singer."

The younger gushed a little, smiling hard at the compliment. "Thanks. I really appreciate you guys comin' out and watchin' me perform in ma first play."

"It was our pleasure. Keep it up lil bruh, you got sumthin'." The tallest said and Drew nodded, eyes bright and shinning, happy. "So whatchu bout to do na'? You got a ride?"

"Uh, naw. I was finna stop by the gas station, get some snacks, and then walk home." The freshman said, quickly counting the rest of his change in his hand, which wasn't even more than 10 dollars. Sheyaa frowned at that.

"No the fuck you not. It's too late to be walkin' home by yoself." Kentrell said, beating him to the punch. "We'll give you a ride." And his lover started walking towards the front entrance of the school to leave.

"Oh, y'all ain't gotta do all that-"

"Come on lil boy." Sheyaa smiled at his boyfriend, that mama bear instinct already in full effect and not taking no for an answer. "You hungry right? Watchu wanna eat?"

"U-Uh, can I get some Waffle House?"

"We gotchu. Come on baby." Kentrell called out to him and he grinned, following along.

They all piled up into his car and headed to the closest Waffle House, which was always lively at night, and snagged a booth for a quick meal. The food was plentiful, hot and greasy goodness, and they even had a small show when two of the employees started arguing with each other because one was apparently sleeping with the others man.

"Yea I'm fuckin' yo nigga bitch! And what?!" One woman screamed.

"I knew you was you dirty, dusty, funky ass bitch! You got me fucked up!" And the other woman grabbed a hot frying pan and chucked it at her coworker, who barely dodged it before charging at her and going to choke her out.

"Um, can I pay fo' ma food please?" Sheyaa said as he waved his ticket in the air, watching the two woman slam each other on the counter. "Can I please pay fo' ma food?"

"I gotchu bruh." And some nigga in a Waffle House uniform came from outside, smelling of cigarette smoke from his break, smoothly dodging the fight as he took the ticket and proceeded to check him out.

Drew and Kentrell snickered as they finished the last of their food before exiting the establishment, right on time too, because then the women started chucking glass plates at each other.

The drive back to Drew's house was quiet, but relaxing, the smell of the leftover food the youngest had filling the car. The night sky was clear, filled with small specks of white stars and sparse clouds, the moon full and shining down on them. Sheyaa was well versed in where the freshman boy lived, and pulled into the neighborhood, passing by run down house after house, before coming up to one that was in better condition, though not by that much.

He pulled into the driveway, which was empty, before cutting off the car. "...Where's yo mama Drew?"

"I don't know. She was hea' this mornin' but..." And the younger simply shrugged. "I'll be ok, I'm use to it."

"Aight..." Sheyaa resisted the urge to frown, before pulling out his wallet and handing the boy a couple twenty dollar bills to get him some lunch for the next couple of days.

He watched as Drew got out, thanking them profusely for coming to see him perform, the food, ride, and money, before saying goodbye to the both of them. They both silently observed as the boy walked up his porch and dug his keys out his pocket, going to open the door and wave goodbye to them one last time which they returned happily, before going inside. He watched the door close behind the freshman and suddenly sighed, shoulders dropping.

"...What's wrong daddy?" His lover asked softly.

"I...I'm just worried fo' him. After we graduate we finna get the fuck up outta hea' but then...I won't be able to be there fo' him anymore."

Kentrell tilted his head, hand coming down to rub his knee softly. "Everythang will fall into place baby, I promise."

~

"Uh uhhhhhh, I know y'all did not buy the twins black air forces." Amber laughed, looking over the tiny shoes in her hand.

"They tryin' to start em off early." Katorah said, gently bouncing a giddy Kai on her chest. "They finna be kickin' down they playhouse doors soon."

"And they'll be damn good at it too." Sheyaa muttered. He didn't even have to look up to know his baby mama was sending him a stank face.

"Excuse you-"

"I'm just jokin' baby, relaxxx." He said, fixing Kaiyah to sit securely in his lap as he softly brushed her hair back, slicking it down. Any other time his daughter would be fussy, but he had managed to distract her with her favorite little cereal puff snacks, and he grinned as chubby little fingers shoved the food in her greedy mouth. He boredly tossed some on the ground to Louie, who was quick to gobble it up, tired of waiting for Kaiyah to drop some on the ground for him.

"And really, it was Joe and Ben's idea. They said that their godkids were goin' to own a black pair whether we liked it or not so." Kentrell absentmindedly shrugged, busy packing the kids clothes for the family pictures they were preparing to take this afternoon.

Amber gently folded Kaiyah's tutu and placed it in the baby bag, a big smile on her face. "Baby shoes are so cute and tiny. Did you know that they made slides for babies? Cuz I just found that out."

"Really? I ain't even know that. But how they stay on the babies foot tho-"

Sheyaa smiled as he listened to Kentrell and Amber gush about baby shoes, gently sliding the black velvet headwrap on his daughters head, adjusting it just a tad so that the small bun was aligned with the center of her forehead. He picked Kaiyah up and turned her around to face him, the baby looking at him curiously with her hand in her mouth.

"You so cute princess." He smiled and the girl squealed cutely, cheesing at him as he made funny faces at her.

His lover suddenly sighed. "I love a man who good with his kids."

"Y'all have been parents for only like five months, relax." Katorah muttered while watching Sesame Street videos on her phone with Kai, wincing when Amber thumped a empty baby bottle on her head and told tell her to hush.

He proceeded to switch babies with Katorah, setting Kai down in his lap and gently brushing his hair forward, preparing it for the small matching black velvet durag he was going to put on his son's head. With the babies ready, they quickly got themselves together and made sure to pack all the essentials, before heading out to take their family pictures.

It was the same place they took their pregnancy pictures at, so the front desk lady recognized them, and immediately fixed her lips in a tight smile. "Right on time Mr. Joseph." The woman then warily looked behind him. "Are your other friends not joining us today?"

He chuckled a little, knowing that the woman didn't really care where Joe and Ben where, and was just glad that the two weren't with them to bother everyone in the building like they did last time. "Naw, they couldn't make it today. I got some other good friends with me tho."

"How lovely. Hello sir, are you looking for something? Just say the word and I'll be happy to help." The woman said to Katorah a little flirtly, since the latter had been looking around the grand building curiously.

The girl made a face. "The fuck? I'm a girl ma'am." Katorah snapped, unconsciously licking her lips. "You don't see my titties? I know they kinda small but I got a solid B cup-"

"Oh, u-um my apologises! I'm terribly sorry, you are just very good looking and handsome!" The white woman said quickly, blushing profusely and waving her hands around in embarassment.

"Uhhhhhh-" And Sheyaa, Kentrell, and even Amber choked and screamed in laughter as Katorah looked to the side awkwardly. "Thank you? I'm taken, but I got some homies that would knock the dust off that thang for you tho. They'll strap you down and everythang."

"Knock the dust off? Strap me down? What does that even mean?" The woman asked, eyebrows furrowed down in confusion.

"Ok, well, do you know what a stud is-"

Sheyaa couldn't help but slap a hand over his face and snort. It was going to be a longggg afternoon.

And it was, but it was also fun as well. Amber and Katorah were just as helpful as Joe and Ben had been without being obnoxious, helping dress the twins, Kaiyah in her cute little leotard, tutu, and ballet flat, and Kai in some nice jeans, a shirt, and his sneakers. They kept them busy and distracted while Sheyaa and Kentrell got dressed as well, all their outfits nothing super fancy, the whole family matching in a causal all black get up.

The photoshoot was fun and playful, the family cuddled up together in cute poses, natural to them because it was just like how they were at home. Their two friends did have their work cut out for them though, jumping around and acting silly behind the cameras to keep the babies attention forward for the pictures, and Katorah even found some silly looking mask that had the twins cracking up for some reason.

Everybody was soon cackling in the room, even the staff couldn't help but laugh, the babies giggles infectious. Sheyaa cheesed, looking at his baby mama and kids having a good time and being care free, content as could be. He couldn't wait to see how these pictures turned out.

~

"Fuck mane, ma grandma is finna kill me if I don't walk!" Kentrell said, worrying his bottom lip as they zoomed down the street.

"You need to fuckin' relax chunk, we like five minutes away from the school. And we wouldn't even be runnin' late if you wasn't sittin' on yo ass askin' me to give you some, 'we bout to graduate dick' this mornin'."

"Which I still didn't get, what a wasted opportunity. Ma grandma and her friends got the kids with her and everythang. Can I get some 'we graduated dick' when we get home then?'"

"Let's actually graduate first baby, and then this dick is all yours." Sheyaa said, pulling into the school, and quickly finding a parking spot. At least they weren't the only students that were a little late, some of them rushing to get inside and slip on their caps and gowns, putting the final touches on their appearances.

They had been looking for Joe and them, but as soon as they passed the double doors that led down the senior hallway, they immediately heard music blasting and Sheyaa just knew it was their loud ass friends. And sure enough they came across a dancing Joe, Ben, Katorah, and Amber, acting up and not giving a fuck who looked at them weird, hyper as can be because they were about to be out this bitch forever.

"Say bitch! Stop playin' with a nigga, Baby Joe bout to graduate!" The green dreadhead screamed, cheesing when he saw them coming over.

"Ion know how the hell y'all stupid ass niggas managed to pass, y'all barely showed up to class." Sheyaa laughed, doing their little handshake with Joe and Ben, before giving them a tight hug.

"Ion know either cuz I sure as fuck was out poppin' percs all day, but I ain't finna question it!" Ben stuck out his tongue stupidly, eyes crinkling up in happiness, before dashing over to get in a video Joe and Kentrell were recording.

He turned and wiggled his eyebrows at Katorah, who rolled her eyes and laughed before lightly punching him in the arm. He dapped the girl up, a grin on his face as they pulled apart. "Can you believe we almost shot each other?"

"Shit was wild." The older girl grinned, shaking her head at the memory. "But I know you was just doin' what you felt was right."

"And you was too." People probably thought that he had some sort of resentment towards the girl because of what happened with Amber, but it was anything but. He was happy for the two girls, they were a cute couple and he respected Katorah a hundred and ten percent to be willing to do anything for the blonde. He and Amber weren't together anymore, but he would always want the best for the woman, and he believed Katorah was that. The Brooklyn native was solid, loving, and lowkey a goofball, and was good in his book.

He sent one last nod to the girl, before turning to walk towards Amber, holding his arms wide open. "Rosebud."

She mimicked him. "Old Man Jenkins."

They hugged, tight and innocent, nothing to be said because they both already knew what it was. After all the stuff they went through, Sheyaa was really glad he didn't lose the girl as a friend.

They were called to line up in alphabetical order and get ready to make their way into the gym, where a stage and a plethora of seats were set up for the ceremony. The graduation music started to play and they walked out, family awaiting impatiently, cheering and taking pictures as they walked to their seats.

The ceremony was long, but only because the families continued to make noise after their kids were called up, ignoring the principals wishes to hold the applause until after everyone was called. But other than that, everything went off without a hitch. They all walked, received their diplomas, shook hands with principal and took a quick picture before walking off.

It was crowded and hot as hell as they were all let out afterwards, some old lady even passing out from heat stroke, a crowd forming around her waving fans in her face and giving her water. Families joined their kids outside, teary eyed and happy, everyone congregating around to talk and take pictures to save memories of this special day.

Sheyaa was determined to get pictures with all his friends and then one big photo of everyone for his scrapbook, and asked someone to take it for him, before running stupidly over to his family to get in frame. He stood behind the twins stroller and smiled, his lover and everyone else close by.

"I can't wait till we get homeee~" Kentrell sang, walking back to the car as he pushed the stroller, shimmying his shoulders the whole time. They all got situated in the car, ready to go, the twins now back with them and in their carseats in the back, playing with their plushie snakes.

"We finna be makin' loveeeee facesss~"

But after spending a good twenty to thirty minutes just trying to get out of the parking lot because everyone decided to leave at the same time, and another fourty minutes in traffic because of an accident, Kentrell was nodding off in his seat when they finally pulled up to his house.

Sheyaa smiled, grabbing the carriers and bringing the kids upstairs, taking the sleeping babies out and placing them in their crib. He immediately went back downstairs and outside to see Kentrell sluggishly walking out of the car. "Come on chunk, you got it."

The shorter whined and lifted his arms instead, the taller grinning and going to pick the man up. Kentrell just wrapped his legs around him and looped his arms around his neck, snuggling up to him as he locked the car and walked up the porch, going inside the house and locking the front door behind him as well.

"I still want some dickkkk." The younger complained as Sheyaa walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Shut up." He laughed, setting Kentrell on his feet and undressing him down to his underwear, before doing the same. His lover was already knocked out before his head could even hit the pillow and Sheyaa felt himself slowly nod off as well, absentmindedly dreading how much shit they would have to start packing up soon.

~

"Um, baby-"

"I got it, this is the last-" Sheyaa heaved and placed the last suitcase on the car carrier on top of his suv, before taking a breath. "Thang!See? We ain't need no Uhaul truck."

"It woulda been easier to pack everythang in one tho, but ok." He muttered, looking at how cluttered the trunk, extra carrier connected to the back of the car, and the inside of the vehicle general were. The twins car seats already took up so much space, and Louie was going to be seated inbetween them, so Kentrell would have to hold some bags with him in the passengers seat.

"You givin' me a massage when we get there." He practically commanded, because he just knew he was going to catch all kinds of cramps.

"Yes mama." And Sheyaa kissed his cheek sweetly, which made him smile.

"Lemonhead, now you know damn well that Joe's car is not big enough to be holdin' three of yo suitcases, all of our shit gotta fit in here." Katorah said exasperatedly, and Amber stomped.

"I overpacked didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did. Put that bag back, I'll buy you some more clothes when we get down there." And the short blonde haired woman pouted and nodded, before going to put one of her bags back inside his grandma's house.

Joe and Ben weren't planning on going to college, but they did want to move for a new change of scenery, so they of course agreed to move down to Atlanta with them. Amber and Katorah had other plans; they both were going to college, the former staying in Louisiana, while the latter was going to Florida, but before then, they were going to spend a little bit of their summer down in the A with them.

Kentrell looked over his grandma's house a little bit as everyone else talked and finished packing up, remembering all the good times he had in the home. This was a place he grew up in, a constant in his life for such a long time...it was making him a little sad that he was finally leaving.

"Imma miss yo lil ugly ass." His grandma said from beside him, and he rolled his eyes a little, smiling before throwing an arm around her shoulder and bringing her in close.

"Imma miss you too grandma." His muttered, kissing her forehead softly. Hazel eyes caught the woman's eyes getting a big glossy, and he gently patted away the stray tear that fell.

"Ma grandbaby is all grown up...but that's ok, cuz you turnin' out to be a fine young man." She turned to face him, cupping his cheeks in her hands. "I'm so proud of you baby, and I just know yo future gonna continue to be bright. You keep puttin' yo all into everythang you do, and everythang finna be ok."

Kentrell made a face, trying not to cry, before bringing the older in for a gentle hug. He laughed shakily as she started swaying left and right a little, sniffing as she squeezed him hard.

"I love you so much."

"Love you too baby." She said, and they let go of each other with big smiles on their faces. The woman immediately reached out and hit him upside the head, and he whined.

"Ow grandma! What was that fo', I ain't even do nuthin'!"

"I gotta knock you upside the head so you can remember: boy, you betta' call me when you get there, I'm not playin' witchu! You thought it was cute to block me cuz I be blowin' up yo phone, unblock me right the fuck na, and if you don't call me when y'all get up there to let me know y'all made it, I'm facetunin' you and cussin' yo ass clean the fuck out!"

"It's facetimin' grandma-, ok ok!" He yelped as the woman raised her cane up at him. "I'll call you! But stop sendin' me facebook posts and invitin' me to play games on candy crush!"

"Boy whateva." The woman huffed, walking off to go sit on her chair on the front porch.

"Aight, is everybody ready to go-"

All of a sudden, a car came flying down the road, before screeching to an abrupt halt right infront of the house. Everybody else raised an eyebrow except for Kentrell, who cheesed as he realized who it was, the song that was blasting from the speakers a dead giveaway.

"Bitch, you is so extra!" He grinned, watching as Zion dramatically exited the car, Your Love by Nicki Minaj sounding through the air, Tay and Nick snickering and looking fondly at their boyfriend.

Zion's head snapped towards him, body grinding forward in slow rolls, lip syncing the words to the song. 'Shawty Ima only tell you this once, you the illest.'

'And fo' yo lovin' Imma die hard like Bruce Willis.' He mouthed the words back, before smiling and bringing the small twink in for a big hug.

"Ain't you suppose to be in class bitch?" Kentrell laughed. Zion was currently a junior and attending a whole other highschool, and he knew for a fact that smaller was suppose to be in his books studying for finals right now.

"Fuck that class, I wanted to see you off. Imma miss you bitch." The shorter looked up at him through watery eyes.

Kentrell cooed at the smaller, because he was going to miss his lil ratchet friend. "Imma miss you too Zizi."

Zion quickly stopped himself from bursting into tears. "I ain't finna cry though, I'm too much of a bad, thick ass bitch for that. Facetime me?"

"Of course. Watch yo mouth and stay outta trouble?"

"Hell naw, you know how I am. Can I touch yo booty one last time?" He chuckled and nodded, and a small hand went to grip his ass gently.

"Ugh, it's so soft. But lemme stop and get the fuck on, I really do need to stop bullshittin' and study for these finals. Bye y'all, be safe aight!" And Zion daintly ran back to his car, him and his boyfriends waving them goodbye before Tay speed down the street.

Sheyaa clapped his hands. "Aight. Let's go."

~

That fateful night of the party...

Kentrell groaned, feeling the contents of the bottle of Henny hit him out of nowhere. He always had been a lightweight when it came to alcohol, so honestly, he wasn't surprised. He felt himself relax quite a bit, anger about Zeshawn fading as he snickered to himself, head lolling to the side. Maybe now he could have some fun.

An hour later he was getting danced on, by who, he had no idea. All he knew was that the ass was fat and soft, and he was still chugging from the Henny bottle. His drink was suddenly grabbed from his hands, which made him pout for a second before he shrugged.

"I'm kinda sleepy." He muttered, and shuffled away to the stairs of the house, intending on finding something soft to lay on. Kentrell stumbled and almost fell down the steps, but somehow caught himself, snickering.

"Woah shit. No mo' dents fo' meeee." He laughed as he continued making his way up the stairs. The hallway was dark, and his hands felt around for a doorknob, grabbing the first one he could and opening it. He stumbled inside, before slamming the door and locking it behind him.

Droopy hazel eyes spotted the bed in the center of the room and immediately he went for it, crashing down next to the body that was already laying on the sheets. He didn't really give a fuck that someone was already there, they better scoot over and let him lay down too.

"Gimme some roommmm." He whined, and to his suprise the taller person did just that, moving and laying on his side so he could spoon Kentrell.

"Better?" A deep voice slurred.

"Mmhmm. You soft." He mumbled, snuggling up to the warm arm he was laying on. "And smell really fuckin' good."

A big arm came from behind and wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer, and he shivered at the kiss that was pressed at his neck. "You soft too rosebud."

Kentrell laughed. "That's a cute nickname. 'Rosebud'." And he giggled lightly when the kisses continued, mouth going slack just a little when the large hand moved to grip harshly at his ass, before roughly smacking it.

He would admit, drinking already made him horny, but this mystery nigga touching on him was getting him going. He was suppose to met up with Dave after this like they had planned to fuck, but he didn't feel like getting up now when this nigga was here.

"Unless we finna fuck, you gotta stop doin' all that." He shivered, feeling his dick get harder and harder in his pants.

"Let's fuck then." The other man hummed, hands rubbing up and down his side. "Whatchu want baby?"

Kentrell was already biting his lips at the deep and sultry voice talking to him, clumsily starting to come up out his clothes, body already hot. "I want some dick daddy." He whispered.

Feeling a hard length throb against his ass, he already knew the man would be down and he pushed back against it, rubbing his butt along the mans shaft. The taller began to take off his clothes, and Kentrell slid two of his fingers in his mouth and got them as wet as possible, before reaching behind and sneaking them inside his entrance. He panted breathlessly as he stretched and opened himself up, other hand lazily stroking his length to relieve the pressure on it. Something about the quick hookup and what was to come was making him feel breathless, eager and ready.

"Move you fuckin' hand bruh." And his hand was roughly smacked out of the way. Kentrell giggled as he was suddenly manhandled, positioned on his hands and knees near the edge of the bed, and he arched his back as deep as it could go. He gasped when the man positioned himself and quickly thrusted into him, body shaking a little at all the dick he suddenly had in him.

Kentrell whimpered, the man already pumping into him, grabbing onto his waist impossibly hard. The other was big, girthy, and he could practically invision how the curve to his length was, feeling it move deep inside him.

Walls squeezed around the taller greedily, wanting it all for himself. It was rough but just the right amount of rough, and he took it all so well, his body practically melting a little as he was handled. Everything just felt ten times better, he was so worked up and everything was just doing it for him.

"Oooo f-fuck daddyyy." He whined as the man slowed down and spread him open, sending languid and lazy pounds into him, no doubt watching closely on how he drove in and out of him.

"Push that thang back on daddy baby." The man sent another thrust inside him, so hard that it jerked Kentrell's entire body forward, and he cried out when the man slapped harshly at his ass.

"Dontchu hea' me talkin' to yo ass?" And then came another thrust and another smack, though the tone of the tallers voice was playful, like he knew what he was doing. "Throw that shit back baby." The man whispered.

Kentrell did as he was told and began pushing back against the man's length, fucking the taller back and relishing in how good he felt, all while still getting his back beat in. His ass jiggled everytime them came flushed against each other, balls slapping against the stripe of his ass from how quick they were moving with one another. Small beads of sweet dripped from their bodies and harsh pants filling the air, the muffled sounds of loud music from downstairs playing, Practice by Drake filling the house.

"Mmm, f-fuck!" He struggled to find something to hold onto, coming up just a little and crying out loud as the man started pounding at that special little bundle of nerves. The taller leaned forward and groaned hotly into his ear, making him shiver harshly.

"Daddy beatin' that pussy up?" The man whispered into his ear.

"Y-Yes!" He squealed as more fast and ruthless strokes were sent his way, throwing his ass back just as hard to match the pace. "Oh ma g-gawd, yes daddy, you b-beatin' ma pussy uppp."

The taller grabbed him by the neck and gave him hot and dirty alcohol fueled kiss, which made hazel eyes flutter, before his face was shoved back into the bed. His back was punched down to arch even harder and he moaned brokenly as another smack was sent to his ass.

He clung onto the edge of the bed as tightly as possible, biting at the sheets as he took an onslaught of soul snatching strokes, practically drooling in bliss as the man continued to fuck into him. He felt himself start to cream on the man's length, noisy pops coming from his entrance and wet squelches sounding through the air, keening as a large hand closed around the back of his neck.

Kentrell choked out pathetically, the man leaning forward and moving faster, the bed creaking loudly from the motions. His breaths grew shorter and he almost felt delirious, it was like a itch that was finally getting scratched, the dick was beyond good. He was glad he didn't go meet up with the business man, because while Dave wasn't bad in bed, this nigga was soooo much better.

"S-Shit, d-daddy please!" Kentrell's eyes began to water, his stomach tightening up, gut growing hotter and hotter, and he grabbed his length and pumped it fast in his hands.

"I'm c-cumminnn'!" He hiccupped, and his eyes rolled back as cum shot from the slit of his head, getting on his hands and the bed below him.

"Fuckkk bruh." The taller groaned and he whimpered loudly when the man suddenly came inside him with no warning, burying himself as deep as he possibly could. The shorter gasped at the feeling, squirming as he was filled up.

The taller wasn't finished yet though, because then they were falling on there sides, never disconnecting. His body quivered as the man's hips came flush against his butt, moving in tight circles and grinding inside him, pressing against his spot.

Kentrell gasped harshly against the pillows as he felt himself get split open from the side, his leg getting lifted up and the taller angling his hips to beat down his walls further, slick running down his legs and as wet as could be.

The more they went at it, the blurrier the night became, but Kentrell was loving every second of it.

~

Kentrell blinked and just like that, woke up from his nap, opening his eyes to see that they were still in Lousiana but getting closer and closer to the state line. His mind briefly went back to the moments that night that he could remember, and smiled. He turned and looked at Sheyaa, who was dancing and singing quietly to himself in the drivers seat.

The taller must of felt him looking, because he gave him small smile, briefly glancing at him. "Watchu lookin' at chunk? You had a nice nap?"

"Yea." He whispered, rubbing his eyes. "How long was I out?" And he made grabby hands at the water bottle in the cup holder, Sheyaa wasting no time in passing it to him.

"Not that long, around a hour." The older said, and he hummed before taking a couple gulps from the bottle. He swallowed, before turning around and going to check on Kai and Kaiyah, who were both awake and behaving, small gurgles and coo's coming from their little mouths. Kentrell nuzzled and kissed both of them gently, watching smiles grow on their faces, and his heart thumped happy. Louie was out cold on his back and he snorted at the puppy on the floor, looking to be chasing something in his sleep.

There was a honk from behind and he lifted his head up, laughing as Joe, Ben, Amber, and Katorah waved energetically at him from inside the greendread heads car, following Sheyaa to their destination.

Everything was right, as it should be.

He had his friends, he had his man, and he had his kids. And that's all he could ask for.

----//----

END OF ARC 1

luv u guysss🥰💚💕🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...