I Became A Virtuous Wife and...

By FlyingLines

After looking at a handsome man's picture, he has transmigrated into another world. Rong Yi looked up at the... More

C1. Transmigration
C2. Asking for Death
C3. Thank goodness. It's flat!
C4. It must Be Beer Belly
C5. What's Wrong with my Feet?
C6. Your Medicine Isn't Good
C7. Shut the F**k up!
C8. Can I Swipe my Face to Buy It?
C9. It's You!?
C10. It's just Middle-aged Spread Coming Ahead of Time
C11. You Impressed Me
C13. I'm Hungry
C14. You Are Master Rong, Aren't You?
C15. Did He Teach the Kid a Wrong Lesson?
C16. What the Hell do You Know?
C17. Beg Me!
C18. Little Cherry
C19. Your Son Is Kicking Me
C20. Daddy
C21. You Both Have A Poker Face
C22. Your Senior Brother Apprentice Is here
C23. He Is Also Your Senior Brother Apprentice (1)
C24. He Is Also Your Senior Brother Apprentice (2)
C25. I Dare You Not Run
C26. Have You Seen Enough? (1)
C27. Have You Seen Enough? (2)
C28. Interesting
C29. He Mistook it!
C30. Ridiculous
C31. Young Man, You Are Promising
C32. This Guy Is really Annoying! (1)
C33. This Guy Is really Annoying! (2)
C34. Flunky
C35. It's A Secret
C36. Daddy Got Me Covered
C37. Pfff~
C38. Can This Kid Be Remade? (1)
C39. Can This Kid Be Remade? (2)
C40. What A Sharp Question!
C41. I Am Blushing
C42. You Investigated Them, Didn't You?
C43. What Must Be Must Be
C44. People Change
C45. Such An Outcome Was Good for Everyone
C46. Born To Be Spoiled
C47. What A Silly Boy (1)
C48. What A Silly Boy (2)
C49. What a Great Trick (1)
C50. What a Great Trick (2)
C51. Tricycle
C52. Feud Established
C53. This Kid Was Really a Chatterbox (1)
C54. This Kid Was really a Chatterbox (2)
C55. New Regulation against Little Yin Tao (1)
C56. New Regulation against Little Yin Tao (2)
C57. Let Me See Who Dares to Step Forward
C58. Move Your Ass Here!
C59. We Are so Dead
C60. Comfort Your Son
C61. Do You Care about Daddy?
C62. Castrate You (1)
C63. Castrate You (2)
C64. Intercourse Cultivation (1)
C65. Intercourse Cultivation (2)
C66. Taking in Disciples Against His Will
C67. Thank You, Master Shifu
C68. You Are so Blessed
C69. This Is already too Much for You? (1)
C70. This Is already too Much for You? (2)
C71. Have You Fallen for Him? (1)
C72. Have You Fallen for Him? (2)
C73. Could a Man's Lips Be so Soft? (1)
C74. Could a Man's Lips Be so Soft? (2)
C75. Are You Here to Set Me up? (1)
C76. Are You Here to Set Me up? (2)
C77. No One can Live without Money (1)
C78. No One can Live without Money (2)
C79. Why didn't Choke to Death on the Joke (1)
C80. Why didn't Choke to Death on the Joke (2)
C81. So Heartwarming (1)
C82. So Heartwarming (2)
C83. Pregnancy Pulse (1)
C84. Pregnancy Pulse (2)
C85. Overweening (1)
C86. Overweening (2)
C87. Really Not My Day Today (1)
C88. Really Not My Day Today (2)
C89. You Are So Sweet! (1)
C90. You Are So Sweet! (2)
C91. It's No Use even if You Beg Your Father! (1)
C92. It's No Use even if You Beg Your Father! (2)
C93. I'm All Yours for the Rest of My Life (1)
C94. I'm All Yours for the Rest of My Life (2)
C95. How Could You also Fall for It? (1)
C96. How Could You also Fall for It? (2)
C97. Not Necessarily (1)
C98. Not Necessarily (2)

C12. Shame, Shame, Shame!

7.2K 374 47
By FlyingLines

Rong Yi arrived at the doorway of Biluo Yard. He rubbed his aching heart and sour burning eyes, "Damn it!"

Since Rong Su told him that the mother of the original master of this body put sperms into his body without his permission, he felt kind of indescribably miserable and painful in his heart as if he was abandoned. He was so sad that he wanted to cry out. It might be because the original master of this body blamed his mother for getting him pregnant and he could no longer be with his senior brother apprentice.

"Young master." greeted Rong Huan with respect.

Rong Yi came to his sense and then asked, "Where is your master?"

"You already know that the master is here?" asked Rong Huan surprisingly.

"Hm."

Rong Huan blinked and said, "Young master, this way please."

He showed Rong Yi to the inner room on the westernmost yard, "he is inside."

Then Rong Huan turned around and left.

Rong Yi stopped at the doorway and thought if he was too pushy.

Perhaps he should wait until Rong Huan or Rong Su to introduce them. Since he was here blue uninvited, he even didn't know what to say to Yin Jinye now, or how to introduce himself.

But since he was here already, there was no reason to leave.

As he was about to knock on the door, he heard sound of water inside.

He paused and thought, "Why is there sound of water? Is he taking a bath? If so, I shouldn't go in now."

Rong Yi involuntarily peeked through the door slot.

With one peek, he could hard move his eyes.

The man in the room was standing in the steaming water and pouring water onto his dark and wet long black hair. The water was flowing down his pretty face, all the way down his sexy chest to the bathtub. The water in the bathtub barely covered his private part. Luckily his sexy butt was above the water. Every part of him was like seducing the peer to commit a crime.

Rong Yi was turned on and couldn't help but licked his drying lips. He wished that he could pounce at him and directly 'eat' him in the bathtub.

Noticing that someone was peeping, Yin Jinye glimpsed at the door, which startled Rong Yi and he immediately looked away.

Rong Yi despised himself in his heart bitterly. He was supposed to hate gays but now he was desperate to bang the man in the room? Fuck! It should be the original owner of the body. Otherwise, he had no such a weird feeling for another man.

He then sensed that a pair of eyes was staring at him, He turned around and saw an about three-year-old kid smiling at him.

The kid looked exactly like the original owner of the body, exquisite and cute. He had a pair of big eyes and cherry lips. If it wasn't that he was wearing boy's outfit, one might take him as a girl.

Rong Yi frowned, who is this kid?

"Mom-daddy!" The kid excitedly pounced at Rong Yi and held his leg.

Rong Yi was surprised. Is this the son of the original owner of this body? So the original owner of this boy has a son? But what is mom-daddy? It sounds so weird.

"What are you doing, mom-daddy?" the little kid turned his head and looked through the door.

It was already too late when Rong Yi tried to stop him. The kid giggled, "mom-daddy, shame , shame, shame! You are peeping at other's big penis. Shame, shame, shame..."

Yin Jinye in the room, "..."

"..."Rong Yi was ashamed and angry that he was caught of peeping by a kid, "What nonsense are you talking about! Who taught you those dirty words?"

The kid knew mom-daddy was pissed off, so he immediately ran away giggling, while shouting, "Mom-daddy is peeping at other's big penis. Shame, shame, shame!"

The servants who were cleaning the yard all tittered while covering their mouths.

"You naughty boy!" Rong Yi pretended to chase the and quickly left there. But due to his swollen belly, he didn't catch up with the kid. Within ten minutes, the entire mansion would know that Rong Yi peeped Yin Jinye taking a shower. Next chapter ↓↓ (External Link Below ↓↓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 56.5K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
304K 11.4K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
621K 25.4K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...