TRIGGERED

By Crape123

"Go figure You were the trigger You brought me to an obstructed view When you knew the picture was bigger Who... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

13

4K 182 39
By Crape123

"Move Rio." Mercedes laughed. Ha and Rio been talking to each other for a while now. "You hungry?" Mercedes nodded ha head. "Mhmm I want sum from Pizza Hut." Rio smacked his lips.

"You always won't that shit. It ain't even all that good." Mercedes hit him upside his head. "Quit lyinggg! You ain't never go there." Rio Rubbed his head.

"Damn you ain't had to hit me like that.You ain't getting no pizza now" Mercedes kisses him on the lips. "Sorry Bubba. Is you going to give me my pizza now cause I'm hungry asf."

Rio smiled he really fucked with Mercedes. She was spoiled asf but he could deal with that shit. It wasn't nun new to him. "Put Yah Shoes on. I gotta sell sum shit tho you cool with riding around foe a lil while?" Mercedes nodded ha head.

"Fasho." Rio being Rio got Mercedes uggs and put them on. He gave ha a quick kiss. And they left out. Rio opened the car door foe ha. Once she got in they pulled off. He went straight to Pizza Hut.

Once they got to Pizza Hut. Rio got out and opened the door for Mercedes. She smiled over hard. He was treating ha like the queen she was and she was loving every bit of it.

Rio grabbed her by her waist, and put his chin on her neck. They walked in Pizza Hut. "What you want?"

"Sum hotwings, boneless with sum bread sticks." Rio smacked his lips. "They wings taste vinegary asl and them bread sticks dry asl." Mercedes mugged him. "Aht Aht it ain't like you eating my food."

"True. But still my car finna be smelling like vinegar." Mercedes smacked her lips. "But I really want it and we can just pull down the window." Rio decided to let ha get the shit he ain't feel like dealing with her attitude.

"Get the shit Mercedes. You betta eat it all to." Mercedes smiled and ordered her food. Rio gave her his car.

They waited like 15 minutes to get the food once getting it. They left out. As soon as Mercedes got in the car she started eating ha food.

"Thanks Bubba." Rio nodded his head. Mercedes put ha legs on him. And finished eating her food.. After eating her food. She told Rio to stop by a garbage can or sum so she could throw away ha food.

They had a whole argument about it. "Can you just please take me to a garbage can or sum I wanna save the turtles and putting plastic on the ground is polluting the earth." Rio face went up.

"Get a straw that's saving the turtles!" He stop at the red light. Mercedes got out and put the food in the garbage can next to the bus stop.

She ran and got back in the car.  "Man don't do that Nomo Mercedes." She ain't say nun, she put her legs back on his legs. Rio pulled off, cause the green light came.

He turned the corner and pulled up at sum house. "Tell that number I was texting I'm outside." Mercedes grabbed his phone and texted the number. About 2 minutes later a dude came running out.

Rio pulled down his window. "Richie! Whatchu need?" They had dapped eachother. "Wassup Rio, Gimmie a Dub." Rio put the dub in his hand. Making sure other people couldn't see it. Richie gave him the money.

"Stay Safe" Richie has said. "Same To you my nigga." Rio pulled up the window. And drove off. "Cedes do me a favor and text them numbers and tell them I'm on my way." Mercedes grabbed the phone and texted all the numbers.

"You wanna do sum else for me?" Mercedes frowned. "What?" Rio took out a whole bunch of weed bags. "Bag these. The scale in the back so is the bags." Mercedes got the bags and the scale.

"How much a dub?" Rio looked at her and licked his lips she was just so fine to him. "1-3 grams salt bucks is 28 ounces." Mercedes nodded her head and started bagging.
££££££
"This my last drop Cedes, after this we can hit the crib." Mercedes nodded ha head texting ken.

It was about 12 sum in the morning and they was still out selling. They had pulled up at the last drop.

"Text em and tell him I'm outside." Mercedes grabbed his phone and put the pass word in. She texted the number. They waited about a good minute until the dude came out.

She went back to her phone. She seen the window coming down. Yoo Santana! Wea you been at man?" Mercedes jumped back in the seat. Hitting her head on the side of the door.

"Damn Mama's you cool?" Mercedes nodded her head. Only thing she felt was Santana glaring at the side of her face. "Yah know I been in New York, Just came back tonight."

Santana was itching to grab Mercedes by that blonde wig and pull ha out the window. Fuck she doing with Rio he thought. They must be fucking.

"Aye Tana hop in the back. 12 right there." He got in the back. Rio drove off. Cause he ain't want no police seeing him bagging up Santana Quarter.

He drove around the corner and parked.

"Damn why you ain't tell me! I would've gave you a whole supply of weed. You know you one of my best customers."

So that's what Santana was doing going outside late at nights getting weed. When they was together. She always thought he was going out the house to talk to one of his hoes.

Every time he came back in the house it was a argument. Mercedes chuckled and shook her head. Thinking about it.

"This You?"Santana has asked pointing to Mercedes. Rio smiled and licked his lips looking at Mercedes. "Yeah this me." Mercedes did a weird face. Santana looked at her and smirked and shook his head.

Mercedes knew it was a meaning behind that smirk. Rio has gave him his quarter, Santana gave him the money. Rio drove off and took Santana back home. Santana hopped out and dapped Rio. He went back in the house.
€€€
As soon as They got back to Rio crib Mercedes phone dinged. She opened the message.

Mercedes was low key shaking. All Santana ever did was play with guns and bombs. When he said sum shit like that she knew he wasn't playing.

The nigga was real live crazy. Santana been in a crazy institution and everything. Mercedes wasn't scared of Santana, she was scared of what he could do.

He almost killed her ass, she had to take that oxygen tank everywhere she go. But knowing Mercedes she wasn't finna let nobody ruin her happiness. She was happy with Rio more than that.

She finally met a dude who treats her like a queen. Get her anything she ask for, and always making sure she straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 727 30
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
94.8K 2.7K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
204K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U