Alone (Werewolf Story)

By unikitty9

At our orphanage, when you turn 16 you 'graduate.' This pretty much means that the leaders think you can take... More

Prologue
1-Moving In
2-School
3-Mark
4-Falling Down
5-French
6-I Like Him Too
7-Backpack
8-Hike
9-Blood
Author's Note
10-School
11- AWAITING THE DAY I BECOME QUEEN
12-Summer
13-Turn Right
14-Annabelle
15-TV Room
16-AVENGERS!!!!
17-Rogue
18-Mate
19-HOT DYLAN
20-Pain Can Bring Strength
21-More Reading
22-Vampires
23-What It Feels Like To Feel
24-Scarlet
25-Trust The Enemy
26- When
To Make Up For My Evils
27- Aftermath
28- Annabelle
Epilogue
Annabelle

Author's Note

1.4K 29 5
By unikitty9

Hi everyone!
I haven't been active on this story lately, however I realize that this is the way most people find me on Wattpad and I am very grateful for that. 

I just wanted to let you know that I have two other completed books on Wattpad that you can read after this one.

Just One Life and The Shadow

Just One Life is my newest story, about a teenage girl whose life turns upside down when she becomes involved with a dangerous world of power and danger. I am currently in the process of writing a sequel to this story, because I think it's important to explore more of the setting and characters.

The Shadow is a marvel fan fiction about a girl raised under the care of SHIELD meeting Peter Parker. However it tends to focus a lot on non-Marvel plot points and honestly can be enjoyed by anyone, even if you aren't a huge fan of the Avengers already.

Thank you for your support on any of my works. I appreciate all of your comments and feedback greatly. See you in the next one.

-Mimi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 951 50
COMPLETE I have been traveling for sixteen years,ever since I was five and adopted at the orphanage. I have gone by three rules my whole life.One,onl...
1.2K 60 21
It's my sixteenth birthday and I'm hosting this awesome party, and it's on a full moon which is awesome because I love how it lights up the night, b...
76.4K 2.4K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
1.4K 147 40
Zaya Montgomery is an ordinary wolf, she has everything. The dream life of any wolf. Perfect family and friends, the daughter of a respected Beta in...