If Only

By -missmischief

๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

42

3.7K 164 21
By -missmischief

𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘
this is not your destruction, this is your birth

OPHELIA LOOKED UP from the photo album that she had made for her and Bella, and eyed Jacob as he walked inside, Seth right behind him. "They get out okay?" She asked immediately as she sat the album aside, and stood up.

"They're fine," he said, shortly.

Seth sent her a smile. "They were fine when we left them. Don't worry, they'll be back soon."

Ophelia sent him a grateful smile before they walked up the stairs, greeting the Cullen's that stayed behind, the winchester's, Rebekah, and Bella.

"Hey!" Bella smiled at them. "Did they make it out alright?" He only nodded and Bella frowned, hurt in her eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Jacob smirked, "it's not like I'm the one carrying the demon."

Ophelia growled in annoyance and anger. "I am tired of your snide comments, glared, and unneeded presence," she snapped and her camper face showed through. "Either shut your mouth or I will rip out your tongue and feed it to wolves!"

"Thank you!" Rosalie praised the original, sending her a smirk.

"Calm down," Dean whispered as he walked over to her, and began kissing her to calm her down.

"Why don't you tell them what you've decided," Rebekah spoke, smiling at Ophelia and Seth.

"What now?" Ophelia teased with a smirk.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," Alice told them and Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"She hates them," Bella commented.

"Well, I'll be on your side no matter what you pick," Ophelia stated as she leaned into Dean's side.

"They're not that bad," Bella stared as looked at Rosalie. "If it's a boy, EJ. For Edward Jacob."

"That one's not awful," Rosalie sighed, and Ophelia shot her a look, "Tell them the girl's name."

"I was playing around with my mom and Esme's names," she said, smiling at Edward, "Rene and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee."

Ophelia smiled at that. "That sounds lovely." Rosalie shot her a look and she chuckled. "It honestly sounds like a name from my time. It's actually giving me flashbacks."

Bella smiled at her best friend. "I'm glad that you like it." She then hesitantly opened her mouth. "I was thinking... maybe her middle name could be Ophelia."

"Renesmee Ophelia Cullen," the original whispered out and then broke out in a wide smile. "Sounds very weird and eccentric, but I love it." She bit her lip as she practically bounced in her place. "I would hug you, but I'm afraid that I'll break you."

Edward nodded as he said, "it's beautiful and unique. Which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee."

Bella smiled at her husband, then looked at her remaining friends in the room. Her expression turned painful, and she gripped her stomach.

Rebekah acted quickly, and grabbed the cup of blood off of the table, handing it to the human who grabbed it.

But, then it seemed to happen in slow motion. The cup slipped out of Bella's fingers and landed on the floor. Bella leaned down to get it, but the sound of her back breaking echoed around the room. Ophelia's eyes widened as Bella let out a scream. She landed on her knees, and Rebekah and Ophelia quickly grabbed her, the raven haired girl cradling her friends head, making sure it wouldn't hit the ground.

She then froze as Bella seemed to not be moving, and Edward had to move in, and help Rebekah carry Bella to Carlisle's office. She couldn't move.

Rosalie snapped Ophelia out of her stupor, and gave her a worried look which the original dismissed, and ran into the office, and grabbed her best friend's hand. She could hear Alice talking on the phone, but she wasn't sure to who.

"Carlisle said her placenta must have detached!" Alice exclaimed with her phone pressed up to her ear, "he's coming as fast as he can."

Seth made sure to keep Sam, Dean, and Jacob out of the room, but the three men were standing out in the hallway, keeping close eyes on everything.

Ophelia watched Bella with concerned eyes as her best friend began to sweat profusely. Bella's eyes darted to everyone around the room, like she was taking them in for the very last time which sent Ophelia overboard, and she began crying.

"We'll have to do it," Rosalie said, grabbing a knife from the table.

"Rose, no!" Ophelia grabbed her wrist with s growl, her vampire face on show. She didn't want anyone touching Bella right now.

"There's no time, he's dying!" Rosalie shouted and that's when Ophelia realized that the vampire didn't care that much about Bella, it was all about the baby. She only wanted the baby safe. Ophelia on the other hand, wanted both to be safe and sound. She couldn't imagine losing either Bella or the baby.

"Get him out now!" Bella screamed at the top of her lungs, voice cracking and everything. Ophelia looked back at her sister who was in so much pain, and then stepped back. She went back to Bella's side and grabbed her hand, making sure that she knew she was there for her.

The blonde Cullen lowered the knife to Bella's stomach, and Ophelia could hear Dean gagging out in the hallway.

Rosalie gasped, and dropped the scalpel. She raised her bloody hand to her nose, and inhaled. Ophelia looked towards her with wide eyes and watched as she moved towards Bella. "Stop or I will rip off your face!" She threatened as Rebekah grabbed the blonde Cullen in a harsh hold.

Rebekah gave a nod to Ophelia and dragged the blonde Cullen out of the room, Alice following closely behind.

"Save her!" Jacob cried as Bella thrashed around on the table. "You have to change her!"

"I can't!" Edward protested, venom in his eyes. "Not while he's still in her. I have to get him out first!" He moved to the bottom of the table, and began to try and get the baby out.

"Ow!" Bella screamed again, and Ophelia squeezed her hand, trying to keep her tears at her. Her throat was closing up the longer Bella trashed and crying out in pain.

Ophelia glanced out in the hallway, seeing Sam pushing Dean away from the scene, saying how everything will be okay.

"You can do this, Bella," Ophelia said, pushing back the humans sweaty hair. "Please fight. Fight for me, for Charlie, and for your baby. Just keep fighting." Tears stung her brown eyes and she swallowed the lump in her throat as Bella met her eyes, her own brown eyes full of pain and fear.

"He's suffocating!" She screamed, thrashing even more. And Ophelia had to use her free hand to keep her still, and Jacob helped.

Bella screamed once again, and her back arched off of the table. Her scream turned to a cry, and her back fell against the table, harshly.

The sound of a baby crying filled the air, and Ophelia looked over to Edward. In his arms was a small, blood covered baby girl. Even from Bella's side, she could see Renesmee's dark hair. "It's Renesmee!" She exclaimed with a strained voice and turned to her best friend who looked both calm and ecstatic.

Bella looked at her husband and child, and reached her arms out to take her baby. Edward gently placed Renesmee in Bella's arms, and Ophelia peered over to get a good look. She was a beautiful child, and already looked older than a newborn baby. "She already looks so much like you, not so much like a potato like I thought she would." She lightly giggled as Bella narrowed her eyes at her. "She's beautiful".

"Yes she is," Bella said, softly, "you're beautiful." She let out a giggle as she watched her new baby. Her laugh turned to a grunt of pain, and Renesmee began to cry.

Ophelia frowned and took Renesmee from Bella's arms and handed the baby to her father.

"Ow!" Bella grunted, moving her eyes to Renesmee and Edward, her head falling back against her pillow, and a smile pulled on her lips.

Ophelia looked to Renesmee for a moment and when she turned back to face her best friend, her undead heart stopped right in its track just as Bella's breathing did. "Bella?" She gasped out and she started panicking, barley being able to breath. "Bella!" She rasped out, her heart pounding against her chest in fear.

Jacob leaned over Bella and shook her shoulder, "Bella?! Bella!"

"Don't touch he!" Ophelia suddenly got possessive, and pushed Jacob away from Bella so hard that he flung into the wall, and went unconscious. She turned her attention back to Bella, panicking. "Bella, please don't leave me! You promised!"

Thinking quickly, Ophelia pinched Bella's nose, and placed her lips on hers. She blew into her mouth and started pumping her chest. "Please, you can't leave!" She cried out, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Bella!"

"Give me the baby, please," Rebekah said as she rushed over to Edward, taking Renesmee with gentle hands. She sadly glanced over at her sister before leaving the room to take care of Renesmee, Rosalie following quickly after her.

Ophelia payed them no mind as she continued to try and revive her friend. She even tried to give Bella her blood, but nothing was happening. She was frantically moving all over the place, and even began pounding on her chest harshly. "You can't leave me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You need to go, Ophelia," Edward told her as he tried to move her out of the way, but she smacked him so hard he went flying across the room, landing harshly on a desk, breaking it.

"Don't touch me!" She wailed and then fell to the floor in a heap, sobbing. "She promised me she would never leave me."

Edward got up and approached her. "You need to leave the room so I can try to bring her back."

She looked up at him with big eyes and slowly nodded. And right before his eyes, she disappeared just like that. She zoomed all the way outside and stared up at the night sky, the cold air hitting her like a brick, but she didn't care.

Her best friend, her sister, her other half was dead.

Her breathing came out quickly, and her heart pounded fast in her chest. She opened her mouth and screamed.

The scream tore through her like a great shard of glass. She felt her eyes widen and pulse quicken even more, her heart thudding like a rock rattling in box. The scream came again, desperate, terrified... human. The blood drained from her face as she took in a huge breath, and then she fell to her knees.

Arms wrapped around her, whispering calming words, but it was all just static. Everything was numb and in the distance. Her person was dead. She felt more broken that she did when Kol died or when Jasper left her. She felt shattered, like nothing was ever going to get back to normal.

A twig snapped in the distance, and Ophelia tensed up, her red rimmed eyes opening wide. She stood up on her own after pushing Dean's hands away from her.

The rest of the Cullen family — minus Rosalie — quickly surrounded them, and crouched down into an attack position. Rebekah and Sam was in the room with Bella, keeping a close eye on her.

"We're outnumbered," Esme observed as the wolves came into view.

"By a lot," Emmett muttered, and for the first time in forever, looking nervous.

Edward rushed into the crowd and growled, "I won't let them hurt my family."

Sam rushed forward first, and Emmett ran to attack him. The rest of the Uley pack followed behind their alpha, and turned towards the vampires.

Ophelia saw Paul first, and her pain grew even more, especially when Embry, Quil, and Jared followed shortly behind. At this point, not only did she lose her sister, but she was going to have to fight he friends, too. But, she would do anything for her family.

Edward had to give Bella a lot of venom, so there was a high chance that she would come back, and Ophelia will fight for that until her last breath.

Ophelia quickly picked up one of the wolves that she barely knew and flung them backwards, his feet skidding against the ground as he caught himself.

In a split second, she saw a figure be thrown back from the action and land on the ground close to her. Esme.

"Enough!" Ophelia shouted, her voice cracking as she stared at her wolf friends. "How could you hurt an innocent child?" The wolves stared back at her with intense eyes, but she did not break her stare, even going to the last warning, showing her vampire face. "I will do anything to protect that child, even if I have to hurt my friends."

A growl rumbled through the forest, and she turned to Sam as he began to stalk forward.

"Stop!" Seth rushed out of the front door, stopping Sam in his tracks, "if you kill her, you kill me!"

At first, Ophelia was confused, but then it dawned on her, Seth imprinted on Renesmee. She then smirked and looked directly to Sam. "You can't do anything now. It'll go against our laws."

The wolves slumped into the woods, but a few seconds later, Paul emerged with shorts on. He walked up to Ophelia with a grin and pulled her into a hug. "I would never do anything to hurt you or Bella. You guys are my friends, even if..." He trialed off and paused as Ophelia started sobbing in his arms. "It's going to be okay, Lia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 306 13
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline is a human, and doesn't know anything about Supernaturals, yet. That wil...
665K 13K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
22.7K 502 39
*Sequel to The Secret Mikaelson* {COMPLETED} It's been three years since the battle with Marcel where the Mikaelson family was defeated. Three year s...
648 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...