LIKE STARS

Av TheOfficialSemiloore

| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | ... Mer

- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapty Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Forty Four

2.3K 520 2
Av TheOfficialSemiloore

It was only Tamiloore who wore the school uniform that morning but all of them came out to say hi to their class mates.

"Hi guys"

"Read well!"

They waved to each other as the bus made a U turn and drove away.

"Will they be fine?" Maria asked.

"Seriously?"

"I'm not doubting their capabilities but they have very little time to prepare, we are even thankful Mr Arika granted them the leave of absence. Won't they overwork themselves?"

"That's true oo"

Tamiloore shook her head "They'll be fine"

"Let's all study hard at school"

"Fighting!" a girl yelled and everyone laughed.

"Tamiloore, Snr Moyo is calling you"

Tamiloore thanked the guy who had called her as he walked away.

"Will you be okay?"

"We all expected this right?"

"Of course. Semiloore predicted that"

"I'll take care of it"

"Be careful"

"Sure" Tamiloore replied standing up.

She turned to the class "In thirty minutes you guys get Mr Arika on SS3 block"

"Why?"

"Use your head" Fisayo snapped while Tamiloore laughed as she walked to SSS3 block, Theo on her mind. She needed to ask him some questions but Snr Moyo had sent for her.

"Seniors please can I come in?" Her voice sounded in the class.

"Come in"

Most of the SS3 students had started to look at her in new light after she bashed Akin during the debate.

"Snr Moyo,you sent for me"

"On your knees" Moyo stated firmly folding her arms.

"For?"

"Get on your knees and stop asking me stupid questions" Moyo snapped at her. Tamiloore knelt down immediately.

"What did you guys tell Mr Arika?"

"Mr Arika?"

"Don't test my patience"

"I'm not"

"What did you guys tell Mr Arika? Why is he allowing SS2 students who have exams participate in the competition when SS3 girls who don't have exams are not allowed to? Does that make any sense to you?"

"It does in a way"

"Excuse me?"

"Everyone knows how rigid Mr Arika is. What must have we have told him? Snr Moyo please stop getting ideas"

Moyo swallowed her saliva. She was right. Mr Arika was a no nonsense man, one couldn't come and spew shit to him and go scot free.

"Even still why is he allowing it?"

"I only have one answer to that"

"What is it?"

"Maybe he probably realized that we were pretty much better than you guys"

"How dare you?!"

"That's the only answer I can give"

"You!"

"Besides why am I the one kneeling here. I know nothing about this matter. What I know is that I was asked to represent the school at the debate and take over the volleyball team. All other competitions were given to the science students. I know nothing"

"This was all Semiloore's doing, I knew it! That witch! Even still what makes you think you are better than Akin?"

"Do I really need to remind you that you guys lose to us in the last debate? Isn't that enough evidence?"

Moyo eyed her angrily "That's not my business miss"

"Why are you so worked up anyways? Mr Arika is giving you a break and you are just blowing everything"

"Shut up!"

"Okay"

"Where's your sister?"

"She didn't come to school"

"Why?"

"Since they handed over to them in such a short time, they gave them today free to train"

Moyo's eyes widened "The principal approved that?"

"Of course. You see you guys aren't any good. The school is trying to breakthrough and we; are ofcourse the best for it"

"How dare you?!" Moyo said as she slapped Tamiloore hard.

"Moyosore!"

Moyo froze as the lean figure strode into the class.
"Mr Arika, good morning"

Mr Arika quickly pulled Tamiloore up. Moyo handprint was already on her face. Everyone was surprised.

"How dare you! I gave an order and instead of accepting it,you are going around bullying them, exhibiting seniority?"

"Sir... Let me explain"

"To hell with your explanation. As of today, you are no longer the senior prefect girl of this college. You are hereby suspended till further notice"

Moyo eyes widened in horror "Sir...let me explain...sir"

Arika pushed Tamiloore slowly to Theo "Take to the sick bay and get some ice"

"Yes sir"

Moyo grinded her teeth in annoyance. Tamiloore wore a sinister smile as she turned and gave Moyo her middle finger.

Fuck you bitch.

"I asked if you were going to be okay?"

"I didn't know she would resort to physical abuse"

"What were you thinking?"

"Maybe she'll just say some horrible words and try to get out whatever was going on from me"

"Snr Moyo has funny anger issues so I knew she would definitely do something" Theo said as he touched her cheek and frowned.

Even in the morning sun, his frowning face still glowed and Tamiloore stared at her.

"Tamiloore " Theo called shaking her.

"Huh?"

"Dude, you've being spacing out quite a lot lately" Theo said.

"Sorry"

"Will you tell me what's wrong?"

Tamiloore sighed "Let's get the ice first"

"Are you done with that?" Semiloore asked.

"Yes. I'm browsing through past Ekiti governors" Rolake replied.

"Okay"

Rolake was wearing a jeans trousers and a tan top while Tara wore a jumpsuit.

"I'm hungry" Joshua whined.

"I think there's still rice in the pot,help yourself" Semiloore replied.

"To be sincere, me sef am hungry" Deji added.

"Me too"

"Me too"

"So everybody is hungry"

"See their mouth,if I didn't talk nko"

"Okay oo. Let me go and cook spag"

"Thank you jare"

"You guys can rest for a bit" Semiloore said as she rose to her feet.

She checked the time, 12:43pm.
She hadn't expected them to be this serious. She had woken up and found Tara reading. All morning they worked hard. She quickly put water on fire while she walked into the store to bring out the spaghetti.

Semiloore looked across to the sitting room to see all of them resting on their backs except Nathaniel.

He had read the four figure table all morning and he was trying to solve calculations without using calculator. A smile crawled up her lips as he watched him.

Soon Semiloore came with jugs of water.

"Why so many jugs?"

"Is it water we want to drink or food that we want to eat?" Jerry asked sarcastically as they all burst into laughter.

"We'll know about that soon" Semiloore said as she walked back to the kitchen to bring everybody's food.

Joshua rolled the spaghetti round his fork as he shoved it into his mouth.

"Pe...." He stuttered before grabbing a jug and draining almost half of it. Others tried eating it and Semiloore ended up filling the jugs with water.

"Too much pepper nah"

"How do you even manage to eat it without drinking water?"

"I am used to it" Semiloore replied with a small smile.

"Eish..."

"Will Tamiloore be okay?"

"Snr Akin can't approach her" Jerry replied.

"I'm talking about that one with anger issues"

"Snr Moyo"

"Ohh,that one"

"Is her name that one ni?"

They burst into laughter.

"Tamiloore can take care of herself"

Nathaniel stood up to get a cup of water.

"Sincerely eh, till now how Tamiloore just bashed Snr Akin during that debate is still surprising me like mad"

"Its not only you"

"That first time, Maria was like Semiloore said Tamiloore is going easy on him and they were like she's doing good but when they saw her that day; they knew Semiloore wasn't exaggerating"

"She barely made her own points, she just counterfeited all their points leaving them with zero points"

"She made her points, you wouldn't notice,the judges would. By counterfeiting their points she brought in her own points that's killing two birds with a stone"

"Whoa!"

"You guys came from Hicol Lag after all"

"Seeing is more surprising I guess"

"This is still very surprising swears"

Semiloore laughed as she ate out of Nathaniel's food who in turn poured part of his food for her.

"Who's actually Professor Joseph to you?"

"Soon to be dad"

"Huh?"

"Okay. He's my dad" Semiloore said cheekily.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

7.2K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
144K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
17.9K 843 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
45.6K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...