✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Flirting(1) : Chapter 4

9.3K 609 291
By KavyaAgnihotri

Xiao Zhan was rushed to the medical room. The doctor was checking his injury when the door opened with a loud bang.

"Zhan, are you okay!?" Miss Wildfire came running followed by Xuan Lu and Mr. Heartbreaker.

"ZhanZhan, does it hurt much?" Xuan Lu asked hurriedly.

"Thank you for bringing Xiao Zhan. Can you please leave Zhan with us for a while?" Hao Xuan said smiling at Zhan's teammates.

"Relax. Relax guys! I am just injured. It's not that I am going to die." Zhan tried to calm them down.

"Shut up! We can see it." Hao Xuan said worriedly.

"Doctor, how is he doing?" Xuan Lu asked the doctor.

"He is alright. But his shoulder sprained a little." The doctor replied.

"Huh!? It means he needs to rest for 8 weeks!?" Meng Ziyi asked.

"No Miss. He will be cured in 3-4 weeks. His injury is not that severe. And, please don't allow him to carry heavyweight." Doctor said while prescribing medicines.

"Thank you, doctor." Xuan Lu gave a slight smile.

"Mn. Please excuse me."

Saying so the doctor gave a slight bow and left the room.

"Zhan, does it hurt too much!?" Ziyi asked worriedly holding Zhan's hands.

"Ziyi!?" Zhan exclaimed." Are you worried about me!? Don't show too much concern. It makes me feel goosebumps!" Zhan tried to shrug his shoulder.

"Asshole!" Ziyi rolled her eyes.

"ZhanZhan, don't attend the University next week. We need to recover soon." Xuan Lu sat beside Zhan.

"Excuse me!?"

A soft gentle voice interrupted their conversation. Everyone looked at the door to find Song Jiyang standing with Yibo behind him.

"Look who came to visit our Zhan!" Ziyi roared as she walked towards the door. "And you, Wang Yibo, are you, Mr. Handsome only by looks or do you even have a handsome heart as well?!"

"Meng Ziyi!" Zhan tried to stop her.

"Shut up Zhan! It doesn't matter to you but it matters to me." Anger was evident in her eyes.

"I...I am sorry." Yibo said in a low voice.

"Your simple sorry won't make Zhan recover in few minutes. He needs 8 weeks to recover!" Ziyi yelled.

"Ziyi!" Zhan stood up. "You are saying too much! Doctor said 3-4 weeks." Zhan tried to stop Ziyi.

"Whatever!" Ziyi rolled her eyes. "It's because of him, that you are in this state."

"Ziyi, don't scold them like that" Hao Xuan said coming between Ziyi and Jiyang.

Zhan looked at Yibo who hung his head down, even didn't look at Xiao Zhan for once.

Then he looked at Song Jiyang who was still confused about what to do next. He looked at his Shijie who was watching the entire situation. Zhan just looked at her Shijie and she understood what Zhan meant.

"Ahm." Xuan Lu came forward. "It's really Wang Yibo's fault. We cannot ignore it."

"See." Ziyi arched her brow. "Lulu Shijie agrees."

"Since its Wang Yibo's fault, I think he should take care of it." Xuan Lu smiled looking at Yibo.

That was when Yibo raised his head and looked at Xuan Lu who stood before Zhan. Xuan Lu smiled at him and nodded.

"Ziyi, won't you go to the playground now?" Xuan Lu asked gently.

"No! I want to stay with Zhan. He is injured." Ziyi said looking sharply at Yibo.

"Your shijie will become sad if you don't accompany her to the playground." Xuan Lu pouted.

"Aiya...Lulu Shijie, don't get upset. Let's go"

Meng Ziyi pulled Xuan Lu by her wrist and took her towards the playground. Hao Xuan smiled and shook his head. The next moment he realized that he too had an important task to look after.

"Song Jiyang, can I please talk to you for a moment?" Hao Xuan asked smiling.

"No!" Jiyang replied without looking at Hao Xuan.

"Please. Mr. Gentle, you already defeated me. Are you still mad at me?" Hao Xuan tried to convince Jiyang.

"Song Jiyang, can you please leave me alone with Xiao Zhan for a moment," Yibo said looking deeply at Jiyang.

"Okay." Jiyang nodded. "Mr. Heartbreaker, let's go and talk somewhere else."

"Sure." Hao Xuan followed Jiyang who left the room.

The room had only two people left - Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. A small curve of smile appeared on Zhan's lips.

"Wang Yibo." Zhan tried to lift his injured arm. "Ah!" He winced due to the sudden pain.

"Xiao Zhan." Yibo rushed to Zhan and supported him by holding his uninjured arm. "Don't put too much pressure on it." Yibo guided Zhan to the bed.

Zhan's light smile got replaced by a larger one. He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Yibo asked helping Zhan to sit on the bed.

"Nothing. Just seeing Mr. Handsome so concerned about me makes me feel elated." Zhan smirked.

"Don't feel so elated!" Yibo said holding a medicine."Because of me, you got injured. And that jiejie also told me to take the responsibility, so I am doing it." Yibo handed over the medicine to Zhan. "Otherwise I don't have even a single bit of interest in you."

"Who asked you to show interest in me?" Zhan said leaning towards Yibo. "Perhaps, your heart is interested in me."

"Cut the crap!" Yibo pushed Zhan but accidentally he touched Zhan's sprained shoulder.

"Ah!" Zhan winced holding the injured arm due to the sudden pain.

"I am sorry." Yibo blurted out as he quickly reached for the ice packs and applied them on Zhan's bare shoulder.

Zhan, who was closing his eyes due to the pain, suddenly opened his eyes feeling the touch of immediate chill on his shoulder.

Opening his eyes, he saw a concerned Yibo who was fully focused on applying the ice packs carefully on the injured part. A curve of smile played on Zhan's lips.  While Yibo was applying icepacks, Zhan's eyes fell on the former's soft, beautiful yet handsome face. While admiring Yibo face, his eyes landed on a pair of pulpy rose pink lips, which looked like soft candy which would melt away the moment it's put into mouth.

"Does it still hurts..."

Yibo said looking up while applying icepacks and suddenly his eyes met Prince Charming's eyes. Due to Yibo's sudden words, Zhan too diverted his gaze but ended up in an eye-lock with Yibo. None of them kept track of time for how long they stared at each other. Yibo felt his heart was beating too fast as if it would jump out of the rib cage and dance freely in the chest. They shared the eye lock until they got interrupted by a group of junior girls.

"Prince Charming..."

Entering into the room without knocking, the girls stood shocked witnessing a shirtless Zhan with Yibo.

"Ah...we didn't intend to disturb you!" A girl blurted out.

"Are Mr. Handsome and Prince Charming dating!?" Another girl exclaimed.

"Omg! They look so real!" A girl screamed in excitement.

A big smile appeared on Zhan's face seeing the wild assumptions of the juniors. He shook his head and looked at Yibo, who already stood up.

"Sweeties, we are not dating." Zhan smiled as he tried to stand up.

"You don't need to stand up," Yibo said passively leaning on the wall.

"Mr. Handsome, we didn't intend to ruin your moment." A girl bowed.

"I was applying ice pack on his injury. We weren't sharing anything." Yibo smirked. "His face is the most disgusting face I have ever seen."

"Wang Yibo!" Zhan called out.

"Mr. Handsome, Prince Charming has the most beautiful face!" A girl said in a high voice.

"Thank you." Zhan smiled and the girls blushed." What brings you here?" He asked.

"Prince Charming, we saw you are injured, so..." The girl took out a  packet of cookies "...we brought these for you."

"Thank you. You guys are so sweet." Zhan smiled widely. "Wang Yibo, I think you can go now."

"At least wear your shirt." Yibo rolled his eyes.

"Can Mr. Handsome help me to wear my shirt? My shoulder hurts" Zhan said making a pained face.

"Wear it yourself," Yibo said with a stoic face.

"Aiya, Mr. Handsome is so rude." Zhan pouted.

"Mr. Handsome, please help Prince Charming to wear his shirt. We can wait outside" a girl said looking hopefully at Yibo.

"Since sweet girls like you are requesting, I can't turn down, right?" Yibo gave a playboy smile." Please wait outside."

"Sure."

Saying so all the girls left the room leaving Zhan and Yibo alone.

"Mn." Yibo gave Zhan his shirt. "Wear it."

"It looks like Mr. Handsome didn't listen clearly to what I said," Zhan said stepping closer to Yibo.

"What did you say?" Yibo said nervously moving steps back, holding the shirt, until his back hit something rough- the wall.

"I said." Zhan moved close to Yibo's face and whispered. "Help me to wear the shirt."

_________________________

1. Well, in my previous updates, some of you guys asked me about the pairs/ ships/couples. We have 3 ships in our story.

A. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo
B. Wang Hao Xuan and Song Jiyang
C. Meng Ziyi and Xuan Lu

I ship the two senior sisters so much that I am making them a pair.

2. My next update will be on Wednesday probably. Tomorrow I have an exam. So probably I will update it on either Wednesday or Thursday.

3. Wanna see a picture of adorable Prince Charming?

4. Cheppakkarla wanted this pic.

5. Sorry for typing mistakes

6. English is not my first language so, please compromise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 489 22
Xiao zhan, a Playboy, known for his killer looks hooks up with a person for only once. he is cold and doesn't care about anybody. Wang yibo a college...
220K 3.7K 13
{Book #1 of Elf Romance Series} "I'm more of a man in this house. Why can't you let me be on top?" "Do you even have experience?" Xian Zhan knows cle...
21.3K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
154K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...