𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀 》𝐍𝐞𝐢�...

Par deadpcets

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕?" Plus

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

3.4K 71 72
Par deadpcets

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Todd's POV

"Close your eyes, close your eyes! Close 'em! Now, describe what you see."

Mr.Keating covers my eyes with his hand.

"Uh, I-I close my eyes."

"Yes."
"Uh, and this image floats beside me."

"A sweaty-toothed madman."

''A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain."

"Oh, that's *excellent*! Now, give him action - make him do something!'

"H-His hands reach out and choke me."

"That's it! Wonderful, wonderful!"

"And all the time he's mumbling."

"What's he mumbling?"

"Mumbling truth."

"Yeah, yes."

"Truth like-like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold."

Some of the class start to laugh,making me even more nervous.

"Forget them, forget them! Stay with the blanket. Tell me about that blanket!"

"Y-Y-You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying t-to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream."

I open my eyes as everyome pauses for a long time and then class applauds.

"Don't you forget this."

Mr.Keating says and I proudly smile at myself as Neil does that too.He is really supportive and I like that for him.Having a supportive best friend is amazing.

Neil's POV

"I really am really lazy to write another 2 poems for Mr.Keating."

"Yeah me too.If it was up to me I would just hide at the toilets all day"

Todd says and I quietly laugh,agreeing with him.

"Both of them have to be romantic.I can't express my feelings easily.It is so difficult.Especially when I have to read them in front of the class!!"

Todd admits and sighs.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me.

"Hey man,it is okay.Just act like it is just you in there.That's what I did.It will help you a lot."

"Thanks Neil,but I really don't think it will.I am not like you.You have more confidence than me."

"It's alright Todd!We will work on your poems together,if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you so much,Neil!"

Todd says and looks away.

"No problem man."

"Hey Neil,look!!"

He slightly pushes his hand on my chest,as a sign for me to turn around.

"She is so beautiful."

I say in a low voice as I can feel my heart melting.

"The poem is going to be easy for you,huh?"

"Well,I guess"

"Do you want me to push you onto her again?It will be really fun!!"

He laughs and looks at me.

"No it's okay!It's all my fault!"

He mocks me and he continues laughing

"Hey,stop!I don't talk like that!"

I softly punch his arm and he continues laughing.

"Fine!"

He says and rolls his eyes playfully.

"She is coming this way.Don't do anything stupid!"

He warns me and looks at me.

"Yeah,I should be the one saying that,you know,Todd!"

I say raising my eyebrows at him and he laughs as my muse is moving closer to our direction.

I can't help but smile like an idiot to myself and look at the ground to hide it.I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and my hands trembling.

"Hey,girls!Wait for me!"

I hear a girly voice saying and before I know it,a girl stops them.

Oh come on!

"Do you have any ideas about what kind of poem I should write?''

The girl who stopped her and her friend asks and my angel smiles at her friend with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Abby,it's a poem about romance!Don't you remember what Mrs.Ryder said?Love is the most beautiful feeling anyone can ever feel and-"

"Let me guess!You first feel it at the li-"

"Ams!"

She playfully punches her arm as she nervously plays with her hair,which is down,falling on her head perfectly.

She shyly looks at me and gives me a soft smile and I give it back at her.She makes me feel amazing.My heart is beating out of my chest and I feel so weak but yet,filled with energy.She is so breathtaking!

I found out her best friend's name and not hers!Great.I don't care about that!I want her name,and her.

"As I was saying,love is the most beautiful feeling ever."

She continues saying and turns around,looking at that girl.

Love is the most beautiful feeling ever

I repeat in my head,listening her beautiful voice echoing.It's music to my ears.

"And once you feel it,you can't get away from it.It follows you everywhere and the idea of the person you love,just makes you love them even more every day that passes.That lovely image of them,is the only thing in your mind and you like them for who they are.They have no flaws,and they appear perfect to you,no matter what.Just let your emotions out,without any doubt and you will see that you can do it!You can write a poem Liss!"

She says and I smile,listening to her in awe.She is so inpirational.These words touched my soul.She is perfect,on everything she does!

I look next to me just to see Todd not being there.Where did he go?

"Todd?"

I quietly ask and look around me.Shit!

Your POV

"Hey,so I accidentally listened to what you were saying and I just have to say that you helped me a lot!I actually have to write a romantic poem too and you really inspired me!"

Neil's best friend,Todd says and I smile at him.

"Oh,uhm,thanks!I am so glad I helped you."

I answer and smile at him.Ams playfully punches my arm with her shoulder,without Neil or Todd seeing and I look at her.

"My friend agrees too!"

He says and I look back at him,revealing Neil.He is so perfect.I can feel my eyes turning into hearts slowly and I smile at him,again.He makes me feel so good.

"Right,Neil?"

Todd says and looks at Todd and then back at me,returning the smile I gave to him.

"Uhm yeah,of course!You really encouraged me to write a poem.I really have to thank you!"

Neil says and smiles at me.

"Hey!We never actually got your names!We have talked before but we are so dumb we didn't ask!I am Todd Anderson!"

Yeah,like we didn't know!My stalking skills are just amazing.What can I say.I am a godess.

"I am Amelie Chambers!Ams for short!"

They shake hands and Neil deeply looks in my eyes.

"I am Neil.Neil Perry!"

He introduces himself at me and points his hand out for me to shake it.

"I am Y/n.Y/n Y/l/n!"

I introduce myself too and shake his hand.Oh my god his hand is so soft and warm.Everything about him is perfect.I feel a connection,like something is getting bigger and bigger inside of me.My heart is beating so fast!Thank god he can't hear it.

"You have such a beautiful name,miss Y/l/n!"

He excitedly says and raises his eyebrows at me.

"I can happily say the same about you,mr.Perry!"

I smile at him and he smiles too.
We continue looking into each others eyes and I really want time to freeze right now.Just me,him and the warm sun lightening up his beautiful skin.

"Nice to meet you,Y/n!"

He says and I let go of his arm,slowly,as I realise we have been holding each other's hands for too long.

"Nice to meet you too,Neil!"

I reply and nervously play with my hair.

"Well,sorry girls but we have to go now.We will see you around.If we are lucky we will get to talk later!"

Todd says and distracts me,as I turn around to look at him.

"Yeah sure.See you later!"

Ams says happily anf Neil looks at me.

"Goodbye for now then,miss Y/l/n!"

"Goodbye,mr.Perry!"

I say with a smile and Ams slowly grabs my hand,making me turn around and stop looking into his beautiful eyes.

"I will NEVER forget this day!"

I scream and Ams jumps up and down with me.

"That was amazing!My heart is out of control!!"

I say and smile like an idiot.

"I am so happy!"

Ams says and she hugs me.

"He gives me a feeling I can't describe with words."

I begin writing my poem,thinking of Neil.He is the definition of perfection.I definitely love him,with every piece of me!

Neil's POV

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.8K 1K 19
ʏᴀʟʟ ɪᴍ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ (ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ) 🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ɪʀɪs] ! ˊˎ __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊...
49.4K 1.6K 31
redamancy: a love returned in full. ✰ started: 3.23.2020 completed: 7.13.20
4.6K 75 9
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗍, 𝖠𝗆𝗒 𝖲𝗓𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗄𝗂'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽, 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂�...
5K 43 27
Just a collection of various preferences and one shots featuring the characters from the 1989 movie.If you have a request for a story for example ple...