The Race that was lost to tim...

By TheKingReape

What if there were more people like Salem who can create Grimm and control them but were hidden away from soc... More

Chapter 1 The legend of the grimm human
Chapter 2 A prince sets off
Chapter 3 A grimm welcome
Chapter 4 The grimm prince helps a bunny
Chapter 5 The grimm prince meets his new team.
Gonna change the title of the book
Gonna rewrite this book

The world of Remnant: Metro

4.9K 76 32
By TheKingReape

Becore the time of huntsman...

before the time of aura and dust...

even before the time of the magic...

there was a world that was destroyed by War...

before the world became a remnant of what it was...

A world where there was only...

Metro...

A long time ago...The world was in a nuclear war that sacrificed millions upon millions of lives...

But after the war was over...

It was nothing like its original image...

Animals were mutated due to the radiation that surrounded the globe...

the air was no longer breathable except to the mutated beast that roams it...

Humanity was forced to move to the underground train tunnels...

this was especially common in A place called...

Moscow...

but mutated animals weren't the only dangers...

mutated beings of unknown origin and almost alien-like appeared...

the people called them...

the Dark Ones...

there's not much info known about them other than they live upon the radiation surrounding the world...

But this would soon change...

Artyom, a former resident of the metro came in contact with dark ones...

and learned many things from them...

He even saved one of the little ones...

and through a long and dangerous journey. Artyom would help the little dark one find safety in the remnants of the old world...

but the little one promised one thing to Artyom...

???:Someday Artyom...Well meet again...And ill be bigger...

and it would...

Artyom for a long time would remember that promise...

but after he left the Metro alongside his wife and closest friends...

he has discovered that there is still a life worth living outside of the dark and damp tunnels of the metro...

but his story was not yet finished...

10 years after he has left the metro he was hit with a disease with no known cure...

This would have been the end of his journey...

If not for an old friend to come and keep his promise...

It is said that a dark one in the dead of night came into the room where Artyom's supposed death bed was...

and took the unconscious man outside the window leaving his Wife in a state of fear...

and where the dark one took him...

It would soon begin the legend...

legend says the dark one took Artyom to a place...Home to the Dark ones...

it knew it had to be quick as the radiation would soon kill him...

as it carried Artyom who has woken up but was barely conscious...

Dark ones began to surround him as the sark one that was carrying him took him to a pool of water just deep enough to submerge a normal person...

as the Dark one entered the pool other dark ones used bits of broken glass to cut at there palms drawing blood...

and dropped it into the pool making the pool turn an almost pitch black...

???:I told you I would keep my promise...

and with Wide eyes, Artyom immediately knew who it was...

it then gripped a piece of glass and slit it against Artyom wrist...

???: Artyom do not worry old friend...We will save you...

It then began to lay Artyom down into the pool...

as Artyom's vision began to fade he felt himself being pushed deeper into the pool he slowly felt the water going into his wrist.

the veins in his body began to turn black and his skin becoming deathly pale with his hair turning as white as snow...

Artyom opened his eyes...

but these eyes were no longer human...

they were pitch black as dark as the night and his pupils were a bright blue...

he soon rushed to the surface of the water and began to cough out the water and rushed to the edge of the pool...

he began to try and catch his breath only to see his new form...

deathly pale skin only broken by the black veins...shocked at the revelation he began to wonder what the dark ones did to him and looked around to see if there were there...

But there was only silence...As if it has just disappeared...

he soon heard the sound of a gieger counter and looked towards it near a dead corpse...

he soon walked towards it and picked it up only for it to show it was off the charts...

He began to panic only to notice that he felt nothing...

no fatigue, No hallucinations, No pain...

he then turned towards the pitch-black pool and showed the gieger counter almost wanting to break from the amount of radiation present...

he then looked at his wrist only for it to show it was healed...

and thus began the legend...

of the Grimm humans...

after Artyom had returned back to his home which was free from radiation...

almost none of his friends could recognize him...

they questioned what had happened...

when he was dumped into the pool. the blood of the dark ones that were in his veins had changed him...

not only was he immune to radiation now...

it basically made him a superhuman...

and when Artyom checked the pool it was basically just pure radiation and was honestly shocking how he had survived...

he had the ability to run faster than a car...

could smash through multiple walls with a single punch...

and made his reflexes sharper than ever...

but did his new form affect his relationship with his Family...?

Of course not...

they all saw him as the same old Artyom...

But this was just the beginning...

Anna. Artyom's wife always wanted to have kids...

and so after a night of intimacy with each other...

it would happen...

But there were side effects...

anna soon began to adopt the same characteristics as Artyom a few weeks time...

this then caused questions among them...

there were basically two ways that people can have the same characteristics as Artyom...

A. they would have to apply directly to the bloodstream.

and B through the act of Sex...

Artyom soon even began to figure something out as well...

the disease that was known to be incurable...

Was cured.

although the side effects were apparent...

the radiation in Artyoms Blood or in the pool of the dark ones seemed to contain an antibody that would not only make the person immune to radiation...

it can cure diseases...

and this was showing with the rest of the crew...

Every time they would not have the medicine needed to cure them...

Artyom would go to the pool and bring back more of the water.

but then there was another question...

what would happen to the wildlife around the world or specifically mutants...that fell into the pool

It is said that any mutated animal that fell into the pool mutated them into something else...

Something...Grimm...

they would grow pitch black fur and spikes made from there bones would grow on parts of their limbs or bodies...

but this wasn't the only thing around that would be changing...

Years later after Artyoms time and his children began to walk through the earth the next batch of the Grimm humans were born...

And Humanity...Well...Humanity began to...Evolve...

the first phase was that after years of being exposed to radiation...

Humans began to become immune to it...

the second phase...

People with strange appendages almost animal-like began to appear...

wolf ears, cat tails, You name it. they say it the next stage of human life to evolve and this new breed of humans had a new name...

Faunus...

pretty soon people like Artyom and his friends got in contact with people...

at first, they were skeptical of each other due to well...You could see why...But regardless they began to come-Exist with each other...and Grimm humans began to show up more often with the reproduction rate and with use of blood transplants.

slowly but surely...

the world was slowly beginning to take a new form of life...

Now Grimm Humans, Humans, and Faunus began to Rebuild the world...

Mutants were barely seen due to their being regular hunts for them in order to use them for food...

but then they soon came in contact...

With the Grimm...

No one has seen anything like this before...

They suspected that mutants must have mutated from heavy radiation zones...

Usually the most common Grimm has red eyes with red marking on their mask but these...

wellbthere were just grey...

there were grey marking with the eyes grey as well...

and showed that there were harmless unless provoked...but when they came in contact with Grimm humans they tend to show loyalty towards them...

and you would think that maybe just maybe the world will finally be at peace...

but sadly...It was not to be...

Tornados imbued with Radiation began to scour the land...

Earthquakes were happening left and right...

Hurricanes began to destroy cities and forests...

the people were forced to escape their homes and find shelter...

Grimm humans were forced underground...To the metro. where their ancestors survived...

while everyone else was forced to try and survive against the storms....Not many survived...

But then in the wasteland of a world that was once retaken by war...

there were two Dark ones...

Datk ones that have been around since the world has died the first time...

Brothers in fact...

When they saw the remnants of a once-great civilization...

they began to question...

Why is it that this all started from hatred, Pain, and fear...

why is it that before civilization rebuilt itself it relied on the pain of others suffering...

Why is it that people are willing to use others to acquire there own wants...

and that's when the brothers created an Ultimatum...

in order to make sure that Humans and faunus stick together...

they will create a threat that will require them to work together to survive...

and so they will become the Gods of this new world...

they soon created more pools that Artyom was put in and with the remnants of the beast from the apacolypse...Recreated the Grimm...

But...no longer as the harmless animals before...

You can pretty much figure out what happens next...

but there are a few things that were not explained correctly...

during the radiation storms, the environment began to change with the elements...

rocks began to be carved into crystals...But these were no ordinary crystals...

These crystals had the power of nature in the...

some had the ability to create fire...

some the ability to create Ice...

Some the ability to create lightning...

and with the new threat against Faunus and humans, they soon discovered this resource which they happily named...

Dust...

But that was not the only change...

Humanity And faunus would so go into another Evolution...And would prove a worthy ally to them...

with the Radiation from the world, it would give both races the ability to control the elements to their will.

the ability to conjure fire from the palm of your hands was before a fantasy...not only that they began to create something else which will help them survive...Something that can protect them from harm and heal them which they happily called...Aura...This seemed to be like fantasy...

but now it was reality...

soon the remnants of the old world began to fade away...Time has helped with the process...

amd as for the brothers?

they revealed themselves to the public...

to the people they were seen as gods...

and with perfect reason to...

In the past these 2 dark ones began to mutate and evolve into something that would now lead this new world...

and made their homes on the heavily irradiated areas of the world whoch the mortals called their own land...

but if only they knew that they weren't the only ones that evolved...

The Grimm humans who were soon forgotten by the people of the surface began to thrive...

but they needed a leader...

Someone who could help guide them to a brighter future...

and there was...

a man...A descendant of the great Artyom agreed to become their leader...

and since his family was known as the descendant of their once-proud creator...They agreed...

but sadly they were unable to leave to the surface...

they all thought the radiation storms that destroyed the world so long ago were still active and were fearful of the surface...

so it became a rule to not leave the underground...

but that doesn't mean they were sad or hopeless...

they began to rebuild...

and learn to live in peace.

but soon...

they will see the surface once again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...