Ineffable husbands oneshots

By anthonyjanthony

Just some fluff cuz I'm bored Send requests if you want. I'll try to do them. No smut tho plz I'll cringe. An... More

-yOU IDIOT!
Just a little bit drunk
It was so obvious...
I'm not nice!
A celestial visit
A cinema date
Pure fluff
The unspoken kiss
A smoll gift
The ball
Highschool AU
The ball part 2
One fall, no memories.
SMUT
The ball pt3.5
An honest question.
Because yes.

AUTHOR NOTE

1.5K 35 3
By anthonyjanthony

Ok I know a lot of people hate author's notes so I'll make this quick.

I'm so sorry I don't update this much anymore. It's just I really lack motivation and I'm running out of story ideas. I'm not a very confident person and this was my first fanfic which I only wrote because I was super bored and couldn't sleep 😂. I'd like to thank everyone who's read this trash and tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9K+ READS?!?! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING PEOPLE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT 💕💕💕💕 Y'ALL ARE AMAZING.

And special shout out to Charlie for being an awesome gal and always there for me.

And another shout out for Charlotte bECAUSE IDK IF YOU'LL READ THIS BUT I MISS YOU YOU AMAZING PERSON.

Anyway, sorry this wasn't a real update 💜🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13.6K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.8M 120K 76
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 71K 76
แ€™แ€ฌแ€—แ€ฌแ€›แ€…แ€บ + แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€Šแ€ฎแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€”แ€บ ( 8.9.2023)
1M 14.8K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...