Noise

Oleh chocoreetu

She keeps hearing the Voices in her Mind, making her go completely Blind from the madness she once escaped, n... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One - Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter Two - The Pool of Tears
Chapter Three - The Caucus Race and a Long Tale (PART 1)

Information and Stuff

21 0 0
Oleh chocoreetu

Welcome to Noise! You probably recognize this story as Alice in Wonderland. But I wrote it in Poem form and added some horror stuff.

The Images in this Story were made by my friend: rabenpfote01.deviantart.com

If you have any questions or wishes, just leave them in the comments. I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Since it takes a lot of time to find the right words to keep the story going AND to make them rhyme, it will take some time until the next chapters are released. I apologize in advance if I don't upload anything for some weeks ( ^o^ sorry~ ).

But I hope you will enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoy writing it.

- Choco -

---------------------------------------------------------

Picture: rabenpfote01.deviantart.com/art/Noise-495242996

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24K 50 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
497K 28K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
85.5K 2.4K 26
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
42.3K 1K 167
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. โ—†โ—‡โ—†โ—‡โ—†โ—‡โ—†โ—‡ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...