A Villains Bright Side (Izuku...

By dekuscrub203

"I've never met someone like you, but i'm glad I did" "Pray you'll have a quirk in your next life, and take a... More

Ch.1 Hope your happy
Ch.2 Becoming a villain
Ch.3 The beginning
Ch.4 Friends?
Ch.5 "Hero"
Ch.6 I know you're Deku
Ch.7 The Plan
Ch.9 Him and I
Ch.10 Losing each other
Ch. 11 Take me away
Ch.12 All his fault
Ch.13 Dancing With The Devil
Ch.14 The night in town
Ch.15 One by one
Ch.16 As they go on
Ch.17 Just memories
Ch.18 Confusion
Ch.19 A Second Chance
Ch.20 Again, but better (End)
Thank you

Ch.8 To be with you

7.1K 140 204
By dekuscrub203

Narly
-------------------------------------
3rd POV

Deku watches Ochaco and Iida split to different paths home. Then once that happens he jumps out of his hiding spot and behind Uraraka. Ochaco keeps walking, Izuku follows. That is until Ochaco feels like she is being followed and turns around to see if someone is following her. "Hello, Ochaco." said Deku with a smile. "D-Deku?" Ochaco isn't scared, she's just surprised. "yep! Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." Deku said, walking towards her.

"I'm not scared. I'm just surprised to see you." Ochaco isn't lying. "Just because my disguise got saw through, doesn't mean I died." Deku states. Ochaco walks away from Izuku, still facing him though. Deku walks closer to her. "Don't walk away from me. I just want to talk." When Deku is arm reach to Uraraka, he grabs her arm. "LeT gO!" Ochaco yells. 'Kurogiri open the portal!' And as if Kurogiri is a mind reader, the portal opened. 'Sorry Ocha.' Deku mentally apologies as he knocks her out by hitting her on the head.

They go through the portal. The portal led to a familiar place. Well it was a familiar place to Deku. The place was a room that was only lit by a single light bulb. That light bulb was above a single chair in the middle of the room. The floors where stone and so was the walls. The room was rather small and square. The door was wooden and placed in the middle of a stone wall the chair was facing.

The chair is also wooden, with straps on both arm rests and front legs of the chair. Deku places Ochaco on the chair and straps her in. Then he sits on the floor and waits for her to wake up.

----------------------------------
Still 3rd POV

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Ochaco was having such a great time at UA. She made several of friends. All of the girls and some of the boys. The one named Katsuki Bakugou, she didn't really like. He was angry all of the time. But ever since Bakugou saw Deku again, he became even angrier. He blocked out everyone, except for his little squad. Denki, Sero, Kirishima, and Mina. That's everyone that is in his squad.

That's the only people that he doesn't yell at as much as the others. But it's obvious that Kirishima is his best friend out of all of them. And currently all the girls are huddled up in the classroom, talking. "Ok so I have figured out that Denki likes Jiro!" States a excided Mina. Mina is the shipper, she ships everyone. But still haven't figured out who to ship Ochaco with. Jiro upon hearing that Kaminari likes her, turns redder than a tomato.

Then looks at kaminari. Denki looks back at her, smiles, and waves. Jiros face somehow turns redder then it once was. She looks away from Kaminari and tries to hide her blush with her earphones. Minas smile gets bigger and wider while watching the whole scene. Ochaco just quietly watches from her spot between Tsu and Momo. "Hey Ochaco. Are you still caught up with the fact that Mikumo was actually Deku?" Tsu asked. Ever since Deku left, she started talking to other people. Soon she became close with her classmates. Tsu, being her best friend. Well Tsu is just what Tsuyu wants everyone to call her. Her real name is Tsuyu Asui.

"No. I don't have time to be caught up about that. It's only going to make me fall behind" Ochaco says with a smile. The truth is, yes she is still caught up about that. Well, he was the first person ever nice to her in this school. And he was her first friend. She was going to go and greet him that morning, before Bakugou started yelling at him. "ok" Says Tsu. Tsu knows that Ochaco might still be thinking about that. But it's better if she doesn't push any further.

"Just so you know, Ochaco" all of the girls look at Ochaco, and smiles. "We are your friends" They put their hands on her shoulders.

"We will always be here for you."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Around 2 hours after Deku put Ochaco in the chair, Ochaco woke up. "h-huh? Where am I?" Ochaco sleepily said as she woke up. Ochaco looked around the room. 'that's a lot of stone' she thought. "good afternoon." Deku greeted Ochaco. "AH!" she was surprised all over again. It was then that everything came back to her. She tried to move her arms and get up. But she couldn't. Because she was strapped into the chair.

"What do you want from me?" asked Ochaco. She stared at Deku. "Nothing. Just want you here with me." Said Deku. But he later regretted his choice of words. "Creep." Ochaco bravely stated. "Ok! NO! NOT LIKE THAT!!!!" Deku madly blushed. Ochaco blushed a little too. The rooms atmosphere became tense. "Ok...What I meant was that, I want you to join me." Deku said, calming down a little. "Join you in what?" Ochaco asked raising a eyebrow.

"What I am. The league wants you to join us." Deku said returning his smile. Ochaco doesn't know how to answer. She doesn't want to be a villain. She wants to be a hero. But she also doesn't want Deku to be a villain. She still wants to be his friend.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week since Ochaco got kidnapped. All of her friends are worried. They don't know where she is and hasn't seen any hint on where she has gone. When Deku asked Ochaco if she wanted to join them Ochaco rejected the invitation. Deku smiled at that. But not in front of Ochaco of course. Deku doesn't know why he smiled, or why his heart fluttered every time she smiled or showed any worry towards him. And it was weird when his heart fluttered at the fact that she rejected his invitation to the villain birthday party.

She was someone he can trust. Sometimes he finds himself opening up to her. Telling her his secrets. stuff about his past. And she would sit and listen. But that was when his team was not torturing her. They would cut her, burn her, pour lemon juice on the cuts, electrocute her, stab her foot with Christmas ornaments, tape her eyes open so they burn like hell. But the worst one was when they would tape her to the ground, put a rat on her stomach, put a bucket over the rat, put burning coal on top of the bucket. Then the rat would start clawing at her stomach. They always heal her and never let the rat claw too deep.

They would always try and convince her that heroes are crap. They would tell her to stop believing that the heroes would save her. They would tell her that no one is looking for her. The league isn't the only ones torturing her, Izuku did to. He didn't do it as bad as the others. But when he is not torturing her, they are talking to each other.

"Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. It's like I'm hearing someone talk, but no ones there." Ochaco told Izuku, who looked at the young lady with concern. He didn't know how to reply to that. He is insane, but he didn't know how to save someone from becoming insane. But isn't that their goal? To make her insane? But he didn't want her to become insane. He liked her just the way she is.
------------------------------------

It has been 3 months since they got Ochaco, and class 1A has been worrying more then they ever have in their lives. No hero knows what happened to her or where she went. Meanwhile Izuku and Ochaco have been having a great time talking with each other.

Aizawa enters the room. "Please tell me you have information on where Ochaco went!" Said a very worried Mina. Every morning that Aizawa enters the room, the class would ask for anything on where Ochaco went. "I'm sorry class but we still don't know where Uraraka went. But we will not loose faith, the heroes are working very hard." And everyday, Aizawa had the same answer.

Back at the hideout at that time, everyday Ochaco and Izuku have been keeping each other company. Ever since Uraraka got there, Izuku have been keeping less in touche with the league. So the league and Izuku don't really talk anymore. And Ochaco is sure that Izuku is the only one keeping her sane now days.

"What do you wish for?" Ochaco asks. Izuku asked Ochaco that same question, and she responed with, "Money. For my parents." Izuku understood that, he knew that was her wish. But what was his wish? "I don't know what I wish for." he honestly doesn't know. Izuku and Ochaco are sitting against a stone wall in the room.

Just having another of their normal conversations.
-----------------------------------

It has been hours since the question Ochaco asked him, and he is still thinking about what he wishes for. He is still thinking about her. No madder how hard he tries to get her off of his mind, he can't. He is aware that he has a crush on her, even if he is a villain and she is a hero.

He goes to bed thinking about the question. 'Maybe all I wish for is...' a tired Izuku slowly drifts off to sleep with one last thought.....

To be with you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok yay! Another chapter done. Been busy lately so that is my excuse on why I haven't been updating this story lately. Sorry. Anyway nothing left to say. So....see yall in the next chapter.

-weird kid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.3K 28
"Sorry kid it's near impossible for you to get a quirk anytime soon." "I'm sorry... Izuku... I wish things were different." "Did you hear Izuku dosen...
577K 21.2K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
74.6K 4.2K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
77.7K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...