π—₯π—’π— π—˜, reddie

By d-aydreams

eddie kaspbrak begins talking to a boy by the name of richie tozier, who lives in florida over 1,600 miles... More

ROME!
001. florence
002. venice
003. milan
004. naples
005. turin
006. palermo
007. genoa
008. bari
009. catania
010. verona
011. messina
012. padua
013. trieste
014. brescia
015. taranto
016. prato
017. modena
018. livorno
019. ravenna
020. cagliari
021. foggia
022. salerno
023. sassari
024. monza
025. forlì
026. vicenza
027. novara
028. piacenza
029. ancona
030. andria
031. cesena
032. lecce
033. barletta
034. alessandria
035. lucca
036. como
037. marsala
038. pozzuoli
039. asti
040. gela
041. aprilia
042. pavia
043. cremona
044. altamura
045. imola
047. crotone
048. rome

046. trapani

1.7K 69 128
By d-aydreams

EDDIE turned up the dial of the radio in the U-haul as he sat next to Mike, his foot bouncing to the beat of some popular Ariana Grande song that blasted from the tinny old speakers.

He was impatient, a horrible trait for the current moment, as they would be in-and-out of the U-Haul and hotels for the next two days. The only stops they made were bathroom breaks and gas breaks so far, overstocking on snacks around six thirty that morning when they first set on the road.

They were halfway through their first day, only 25% of the way to Jacksonville, and Eddie already just wanted to keel over and die — the constant wrenching carsickness only mildly weakened by Dramamine didn't help matters much.

Bill was supposed to tag along for their so called adventure, but he had one week left from school — a senior in high school, what a baby — and his parents wouldn't let him stay off for the last week of school.

Eddie and Bill's departure was a bit dramatic; even as Mike and Bill both promised to stop by every few months and call as often as possible, he still knew that he would miss his best friends.

It was solely for selfish reasons that he found himself hoping that they'd move to Florida one day, too. Bill had a caring family and adored the company of his little brother, and Mike's parents were kindhearted and funny.

He knew it would be cruel to ask them to come live nearby some day; that didn't stop him from silently hoping that they would.

"You excited?" Mike asked through the silence they'd found themselves in, focusing on the road, hands gripped properly on the steering wheel of the large vehicle. Eddie turns to him with a small smile.

"No, no, I hate Richie's guts," He teases, causing Mike to snort a bit at the joke. Eddie's smile goes more fond at his friend's amusement, always happier when people he loves are smiling.

There's something about the kind energy of someone laughing, smiling, because of you. Especially when it's someone that you strive to make happy.

When Mike's laughter fades into a smile and he turns the large vehicle, he spares a glance in Eddie's direction. "Hey," He says, "Can you hand me a bag of chips?"

Eddie glances over at him with a tight lipped smile, nodding his head and reaching into their plastic bag full of chips. He hands him one of his favorite — Sunchips in a blue bag — and Mike hums in excitement and tugs it open with his teeth.

There's a brief silence between them, and Eddie finds himself drifting away and focusing on the trees flowing past the windows.

They're on a highway, one that's wide and just busy enough to make it feel surreal; the only buildings around them are the little pit-stops with wide dog parks and playgrounds.

There's a lot of trees, too, but not tall ones. They're the same size as apple trees, all lively and full of green leaves, and the interior of the U-haul smells like disinfectant and menthol.

A sign shows that there's one of those locations upcoming on a highway where a plethora of stores line the streets, and he realizes it's nearly six pm and he still hasn't eaten an actual meal.

"Can we stop somewhere to eat?" He asks softly, rolling his head so that he's facing Mike. The sun is just beginning to go down, and Mike's skin is glowing in the light, the sun-visor down so that the brightness didn't impair his vision.

"There's some stores coming up — I mean, what about Taco Bell?" Mike offers, sparing just a small glance to Eddie, careful with such a large vehicle.

Eddie doesn't like driving so much, because he gets road rage and freaks out, and it's like watching a rabid kitten.

"Yeah," Eddie responds gently, voice soft because he feels a bit ill and tired from being in a car so long, "That sounds okay."

He stares back out the window as they roll down the road, waiting patiently to get to Taco Bell.

Even though he's sick and miserable and has that same exhaustion that comes when you just got done swimming in the hot sunlight, he still thinks it's worth it to be near Richie.

He can't wait to see him — since they parted he mourned the feeling of just being around Richie, touching him.

Not in a sexual way, or even just a grand-romantic-gestures way. He misses the feeling of them gently bumping into each other as they walk side by side. He misses the feeling of Richie's hand gently touching the back of his own.

He misses how it feels to be next to him, their knees brushing as they sit on the mattress together.

That's not to say that he doesn't miss how it felt to have Richie's lips against his own, surprisingly soft, hands a vice grip against his own waist or shoulders as if Eddie would vanish if he let go.

He missed all of it.

He was glad that they were being open about their relationship, because he knew as soon as he saw Richie he wouldn't be able to stop himself. Rather that be hugging him tightly or giving him a certainly not platonic kiss.

He couldn't wait.

IMESSAGE
CHIE, EDS<3

chie
i miss youuu )):

r u eating well??

eds<3
!! we just got done eating!! we're gonna stop at a hotel soon <3

chie
i just wanna see you:///

hurry up!! come hold my hand!!!

eds<3
you only have to wait until tomorrow night!!!!

then i can hold the Hell out of ur hand!!!

chie
:,)

rip to romeo and juliet but we're different

eds<3
hskshs i love u so much,,,,

fuxk it *teleportinf noises*

chie
pls do

beverly is watchinf these weird ass crime shows

because she's. in my house for some reason

eds<3
is that common??

does she just ,, come in ur house???

chie
she sure does

i don't even think it's . allowed by the apartment i live at

yeah i'm pretty sure you're supposed to tell them when someone stays with you and it can only be like. 4 days a month or something

also we're not allowed to give anyone else a key

eds<3
i'm gonna guess that you broke All of those rules ??

chie
oh 100%

it's for BEV though

i'd commit murder for bev

eds<3
someone could accidentally bump into her and i'd bash them over the head with a wine glass

chie
uh

why a wine glass???

eds<3
??

because that's badass???

chie
damn u got Real Defensive there

i am sorry for asking

not even a wine bottle either just a wine glass

eds<3
u underestimate my badassery )):

chie
sorry baby :/ </3

ill never do it again ,, u r the most badass baby

eds<3
thank u <3 i appreciate it

Liked by eddiekaspbrak and 1,639,279 others

bevzmarsh excited to finally live w my Strong New Roommate <3

View 826,826 more comments

eddiekaspbrak i can't wait shsjsh!!!!! <3
kaspbraq aw 🥺🥺 bevdie is the sweetest friendship
trashm0uth bev about 2 steal my man

stanuris The homos are going to be closer together now. We can't escape them.
— bevzmarsh ur right ... damn maybe i should rethink ...
trashm0uth that's homophobic :/
bevzmarsh richie i'm bi , please.

kaspbraq omg theres gonna be more content ....,.

AUTHORS NOTE!
two  chapters  left  wtf....
n e ways i started posting
my  twitter  au  so if  you
wanna  bookmark  it  it's
available on my twitter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 52 36
He's missing. There's nothing more they can do. Content warning: kidnapping, language and injuries. Started writing: 12.21.20 First part posted: 01...
1.6K 74 16
Richie Tozier, a 15 year old freshman in Derry High School has faced a lot of scary things. But the scariest thing so far is definetly his sexuality...
2.1K 36 8
(Y/n) Kaspbrak and Richie Tozier are best friends. But she totally likes him.
1K 43 1
Reddie soulmate AU- where soulmates can feel each others pain. Originally uploaded on A03 in 2018 but wasn't appreciated enough!! artwork done by @kr...