secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:

5.5K 163 20
By laurastilinski_24

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣:
"What Team?"

Today was picture day for the cover of program so everyone was busy busy. Big Red and I were in charge of taking the photos and basically making sure the cast looked great.

"Okay! People let's do this!" Ricky yelled. He walked onto the stage wearing his Troy costume and wig, and everyone burst into fits of laughter. I simply rolled my eyes.

I'll admit, I'm still a little hurt over Homecoming, and I'd been doing well trying to ignore my feelings over the boy, but it's easier said than done. So seeing Ricky now, was bringing it all back up.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"I can't-there's so much to talk about!" Nini laughed.

Ricky looked at me and then to Carlos and asked what was so funny, then proceeded to flick his hair. I ignored him and continued setting up the camera while Big Red went to fetch some extra SD cards in case we ran out.

I haven't had too much experience with photography, but I've had to take the pictures for every program of each musical we've done so, I'm used to how it works.

Ricky walked over to me and grinned. "How do I look, eh?"

"Absolutely ridiculous." I said nonchalantly, adjusting the lens focus.

"Really? I was going for sexy wig guy."

I scoffed and stifled a laugh. "Oh yeah I can totally see that..."

"So, uh, how you been?" He asked.

"Fine, why?"

"I just feel like we haven't talked in ages, that's all."

"Well, we're talking now..." I muttered. "Can you please stand in your position? We're almost ready."

Ricky stared at me in confusion, but before he could ask anymore questions, Gina entered the room.

"Let's get some air Wildcats!" She said happily.

Ricky walked over to where the other cast members were standing while Gina stood in front of the camera and I snapped a quick photo.

"Good morning, Gina!" Ricky greeted. Gina started laughing at his costume.

"Pretty good, right?"

"Troy, you look the best." Gina said.

I watched as they basically flirted right in front of everyone.

Why don't they just date already?!

"Thank you, I try." Ricky smiled.

Don't get jealous, Sammy. He's not worth it.

"We're gonna get one in for practice okay?" Big Red said, taking his position behind the camera as I stepped aside out of the way.

"You're all gonna jump on the count of three, ready?" I instructed.

"One, two, three..." Big Red and I counted down simultaneously; the camera clicked, but none of them jumped at the right time.

I rubbed my hands over my face in frustration as Kourtney ran in front of the camera apologising.

"One, two, three..." Big Red clicked the camera again, and they still jumped out of time. And better yet, the L from the 'High School Musical' sign fell upside down. I sighed.

"Guys, what's happening?" I asked.

"Where to begin?" Ricky said.

"I think you went early..." Seb accused.

"Are we jumping on three or after three?" Gina asked.

"Yeah, the count of three, ready..." Big Red said.

"Nah, man you need some new words!" Ricky told him.

"I think I broke a heel..." Seb said.

"Guys, this isn't that hard. You smile, you leave the earth, you land." Carlos told them.

"It's a little hard to smile when we don't even know the plan." Ricky interjected.

"I can't look at Ricky, is that a problem?" Nini asked, everyone started laughing again.

"Okay...let's take a five." Carlos breathed.

"On five or after five?" Ricky muttered and walked off.

This is a disaster...

✰✰✰

The bell rang signalling school was done and I packed up my things, then made my way to the bomb shelter for rehearsal. I filed into the room following Ricky and Gina, and tried to ignore the jealous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I breezed past them and walked over to where Big Red and Kourtney were.

"Hey." I said. They smiled at me, Kourtney giving a small wave.

"Have you heard anything from Carlos or Miss Jen? They're never late." I overheard Natalie ask.

"It's weird, he's not responding to texts." Seb replied.

They're probably on their way, I don't know why people are so tense.

"Did we get a good photo for the program cover?" Kourtney asked as Big Red flicked through the photos he and I took. Gina appeared next to me suddenly, and gave me a friendly smile.

I wanted to glare at her in return, but I'm not the spiteful kind of person, so I simply returned the gesture.

Big Red laughed. "That's a question, I'm not ready to answer."

"Hey jumping on cue is much more complicated than it sounds." Gina chuckled.

"Guys, let's just start. Flip to 'When There Was Me and You' in your scripts." Natalie instructed.

"Should we maybe wait until Miss Jen gets here?" Ashlyn asked.

"I don't know, apparently nobody is in charge." Natalie responded.

"Okay, people. Let's stage a number. I'm late." Carlos said, entering the room cheerfully.

"Where's Miss Jen, Carlos?" I asked.

"Miss Jen had a small personal matter to attend to and won't be here today."

"Is everything alright?" Nini asked.

"Everything's fine. Why would you guys even ask that?"

Carlos proceeded to begin explaining the next musical number, making Nini stand downstage and Ricky, EJ and some of the other boys stand on boxes around her. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I tried to figure out why this particular song - which is supposed to be sad, is such a big number.

"Do you know what a forest of trees looks like?" He asked her.

"I do."

"Okay but with boys."

"Uh," Nini laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry, why?"

"Because your heart has just been shattered and you can't stop thinking about how amazing Troy is." Carlos said. "Let's go."

"No, I'm sorry. But at this point in the show, Troy just sold me out to his teammates." Nini said.

"She's got a point, what Troy did was kind of unforgivable and respectfully, Carlos, I think the last thing anyone wants in this moment is four more versions of him." Ashlyn interjected.

"Maybe, she could chop down the trees?"

"Or, what if she's surrounded by a forest of loving and supporting sisters?" Kourtney suggested, and the other girls around her cheered in agreement.

I rolled my eyes. "Why doesn't she just stand up there on her own and sing the song the way it's supposed to be sung?" I yelled.

Everyone went quiet, and stared at me blankly.

"No boys on boxes, no forest of trees, nothing." I continued, a little quieter.

"Yeah, what Sammy said." Ricky agreed, sending me a small smile. I avoided his gaze. "Or, she could do a solo acoustic version."

Everyone murmured in disagreement until Carlos yelled for us to be quiet.

"Carlos are you okay?" Nini asked him. "It's not that deep, we can just come back when Miss Jen gets here."

"Well she's not here and I don't know if she's ever coming back." Carlos replied.

The room erupted in small gasps and murmurs.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"She's in deep trouble you guys. They're saying that she lied on her job application, and there's a school board meeting in less than twenty four hours and she's probably going to lose her job. I wasn't supposed to tell any of you but I'm trying to do my best here."

"What are we even doing in rehearsal?" EJ asked frustratedly.

"Wait, how can we have a show if we don't have a teacher?" Ashlyn asked anxiously.

"You know you could've told me?" Seb said.

"Miss Jen asked me not to."

"Wow, Carlos, what else are you not telling us?" EJ asked rudely.

"You don't have to be rude EJ." I snapped. "Carlos was just doing what Miss Jen asked him to do."

"Yeah, let's all breathe for a second." Ashlyn agreed calmly.

"Do you wanna be in charge?" Natalie snapped.

"Hey, Natalie, that's not what she meant." I assured her.

"You know what, I um, I need a minute..." Nini said and walked out of the room.

"Right there with you." Kourtney said and followed her out.

Everyone else started to do the same.

"Guys, wait, don't leave..." I pleaded.

They ignored me.

"Guys..." Ricky said but they ignored him as well.

Carlos had a look of total defeat across his face and I gently placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Carlos..." Natalie said.

"Rehearsals are officially cancelled until further notice!" Carlos yelled after them, then stormed off frustratedly.

It was just Ricky, Gina and I left in the room and I could feel the awkward tension building.

Oh no...

✰✰✰

Hey guys, so this will be the last chapter I'll be updating for a while. The next few weeks for me are going to be really busy so I won't have much time to write or update. I'll try and squeeze some in if I can but otherwise, enjoy this one for now. I know it's not perfect but it'll do lol

See u guys soon ily x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.4K 35
๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’†... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก...
33.9K 693 23
"i love the way you get me but correct me if i'm wrong , this is not a love song " In Which Two teens with an unresolved past try out for the schoo...
23.3K 817 29
๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐…๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ... "๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ...
17.4K 566 23
Juniper Yun has always had a crush on her best friend but knew it wasn't going to go anywhere so she tried to get over it. But, what if this summer t...