secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Tแด‡ษด:

5.7K 173 28
By laurastilinski_24

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣:
"Homecoming."

"So he just left without saying goodbye?" Paige asked, as we walked through the halls.

I nodded. "It's fine, he's got a lot going on..."

Paige scoffed. "He could've at least texted you a reason."

"Well, he didn't so, that's that." I said. "We haven't talked much since that night either. He's been avoiding me in rehearsals and in classes too. I just want to know what I did wrong."

"Sam, you haven't done anything wrong. If anything, he's the one doing something wrong by avoiding you without an explanation."

I groaned. "This is all just so frustrating and confusing."

"You know what? Since you don't have rehearsal today, let's have a girls night in like old times. We can ditch Homecoming, and not bother getting all dressed up for a dance that we'll probably spend most of sitting down anyway. So, what do you think?" Paige asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I smiled. "I think that's a fantastic idea."

✰✰✰

"So what do you want to do first?" Paige asked as I scrolled through Instagram. The first picture that popped up was one of Gina and EJ, posing together at Homecoming.

I scoffed. Paige leaned over to have a look at my phone. "What?"

"Nothing. Just this picture Gina posted of her and EJ at Homecoming. I can't believe he moved on so quick, and with Gina of all people."

"I take it Nini found out he took her phone?" She asked.

"Obviously. I'm glad I stayed out of it though. Their argument the other day was pretty heated." I replied.

"I don't doubt that." She stifled a laugh. "So, face masks and a movie?"

"You had me at face masks." I giggled.

We put on the face masks and laughed at how ridiculous both of us looked with them on, then scrolled through Netflix to find something to watch.

"Ooh, how about 'Mean Girls'? Or 'Easy A'?" Paige suggested.

"Easy A. I've seen Mean Girls way too many times." I chuckled. She selected the movie and I removed the face mask, dumping it in the bowl in front of us. I wiped my face with a towel and got up to get some food.

As I entered the kitchen, my phone dinged. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a text message from Ricky. I opened it and a small smile crept its way onto my face.

Hey, sorry we haven't talked much lately. I didn't mean to make you think I was avoiding you, stuff at home has still been a bit hectic since my mom left. Was hoping to see you at Homecoming to apologise in person tho :((

Sorry. Decided to have a girls night in with Paige. You don't have to apologise, it's okay :)) How's Homecoming going?

A reply came back almost instantly.

Horrible. I kinda said some stuff to Gina that I didn't mean though, and I don't know what to do.

Maybe try apologising? That's usually a good place to start lol

"Yo, Sammy, what are you doing? Penn Badgley is on the screen! You're missing his sexy face." Paige asked, entering the kitchen.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I turned around to face her and locked my phone.

She smirked. "Who are you texting?"

"What? No one." I lied, trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Ah, I see Ricky has found a way to interrupt girls night."

"I'm not-why would you? I mean-what?" I stuttered. Paige walked over to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked as we walked upstairs to my room.

"We're going to Homecoming." She stated.

"What happened to ditching?"

"Change of plans. Now, shush and let's get ready."

I guess we're going to Homecoming after all.

✰✰✰

Paige and I arrived at the school and made our way up the front steps and through the doors.

"Is it too late to go home?" I asked nervously.

I don't know why I'm nervous, but I am.

"Yes."

"Do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful Sammy. As always."

I smiled, looking down at my purple, spaghetti strap dress. It sat just above my knees and I matched it with my purple high-tops.

I don't do high heels. Ever.

My hair was done in a half-up/half-down style, curled into little ringlets at the ends and only put a bit of makeup on, that simply complimented my features. Paige on the other hand, looked even more stunning than I did.

Her fiery red hair was in a braid crown, with loose bits hanging at the sides; she wore a black strapless dress that also sat just above her knees and had on black heels to match. She had done her makeup so exquisitely and flawlessly, that I wouldn't have even recognised her as my best friend if I wasn't used to seeing her with makeup on.

She radiated confidence in every aspect, something of which we don't have in common.

"I love you." I smiled. "You look amazing too."

She shrugged. "I know. Now, come on. Let's walk into that gym and slay." Paige winked, holding out her arm. I laughed and linked my arm in hers.

We walked over to where Mr Mazzara was sitting to check in. "Names?" He asked.

"Uh, we didn't actually book, it was more of a last minute decision to come." Paige explained.

Mr Mazzara rolled his eyes and sighed. "Look, I don't really have the patience so you two can just go in and sit with the other theatre kids."

"Thanks, sir." I said. We walked inside the gym and I unlinked my arm from Paige's.

A few people stared at us as we entered and my palms were getting clammy.

"Sam, you look like you're about to pass out." Paige sighed. "Do you want a drink?"

I nodded. She patted me gently on the shoulder and walked off over to the drinks table. I awkwardly stood by an empty table as I waited.

"Sammy?!"

I looked around and saw Ashlyn walking towards me.

"Hey, Ash. You look beautiful." I smiled.

"So do you. I didn't expect to see you here." She said.

"Paige and I made a last minute decision to come."

"Ah, I see. Well you haven't missed much."

"That's good, I guess. Have you seen Ricky?"

"He was here, but I don't know where he went."

At that moment, Paige returned with our drinks. "Hey, Ashlyn." She greeted, handing mine to me.

"Hey. You're looking fabulous."

"So are you." Paige chuckled, then turned to me. "Seen Ricky yet?"

I shook my head. "No. I didn't just come here for him you know..."

She raised her eyebrows. "But he's part of the reason, is he not? That's why you're so nervous."

I sighed. "I need some air, I'll be back."

Paige squeezed my hand gently and I gave her a small smile. I left the gym to get some air, but stopped in my tracks when I saw Ricky leaving the building with Gina.

My heart dropped and I suddenly felt a rush of disappointment.

Well I guess that answers my question then.

I ignored the hurt feeling in the pit of my stomach and marched back inside the gym. Paige furrowed her eyebrows as I approached the table she was sitting at.

"That was quick." She said as I sat down next to her.

Big Red, Ashlyn and EJ were also sitting at the table, looking bored out of their minds.

"Oh, hey Sammy." Big Red smiled.

"Hey." I replied quietly and turned to Paige.

"I found Ricky..." I said. "Saw him leaving with Gina, of all people."

"Really?"

I scoffed. "Yep. I knew it was a mistake to come tonight."

An upbeat song started playing and I watched as Carlos started dancing by himself. I admired his courage.

"Poor Carlos...he looks so lonely up there." Paige said. "We should go join him."

"I don't really feel like dancing, Paige." I said.

She sighed. "Well, I'm going to dance."

My best friend got up and joined Carlos on the dance floor, Ashlyn joined them a few moments later and started singing along to the track that was playing.

"To my castle in the sky, let my hair down and let it go, no more running, I run this show. Way up here, yeah, the view is gold! Born to be brave, now I'm standing miles high, like castles in the sky!"

The rest of the students in the gym soon joined in and started doing the same choreography. It looked like they were having heaps of fun and I was starting to feel left out.

"Bosses and queens, stand up on your throne. Know who you are, this is your kingdom. Legends at heart, individuals. Go make your mark, be original!" They sang. "Cause I was born to be brave, I know who I am inside and I won't apologize!"

Big Red appeared in front of me and held his hand. He raised an eyebrow. "You coming?"

"Made my mistakes, and they gave me wings to fly, to my castle in the sky..."

I hesitated and Big Red let out a sigh. "I don't know what's going on with you and Ricky, but you're here now so you may as well have some fun..."

I smiled gently and grabbed his hand. We ran over to the floor and joined in dancing with everyone. Paige squealed when she saw me and Carlos waved at me as we all formed a giant circle around him.

"Let my hair down and let it go, no more running, I run the show. Way up here, yeah, the view is gold" We sang, jumping up and down.

Thank goodness I'm not wearing heels.

A few people held Carlos up and spun him around, while the rest of us continued to sing and dance.

"Cause I was born to be brave! Now I'm standing miles high, like castles in the sky!"

The song ended and I laughed, hugging Paige. "That was so much fun!"

"See! I told you! You look so much happier now." She smiled, and pulled me in for another hug.

For the rest of the night, we danced, talked and overall just had a good time until it was time to go home. And the best part about it, was that I'd forgotten all about Ricky and Gina.

✰✰✰

I really don't like this chapter and it's the longest one so far but i still hope it was good 🥺

Also thank u for 1k!! Ily all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 817 29
๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐…๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ... "๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ...
207K 9.6K 38
-crazy ex แต‰สฒ แถœแตƒหขสทแต‰หกหก "who's that?" ...
445K 11.4K 38
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ EDITED - COMPLETED JAN 24 "i thought it was just a one time thing?" "maybe i don't want it to be." two teens who are be...
82.1K 3.4K 44
- a tale in which a certain boy, ricky bowen, could hold everyone's pain but his own.