ATEEZ Imagines

Від miss_atiny

The title says it all ATEEZ x Reader First time making an x reader book😂 Request whatever you want but no sm... Більше

Hongjoong
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yeosang
San
Mingi
Jongho
Thank U
Have I told you... | Hongjoong |
Lost | Mingi |
Date | San |
Phobia | Jongho |
Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung
Another Ten | Yunho
Beautiful | Seonghwa
A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang
ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary
Maybe
That Guy in a Blue Shirt
Promise
#AskSeonghwa

Wooyoung

2.6K 64 1
Від miss_atiny

As Wooyoung and his gang called ATEEZ steps a foot inside the campus, girls started screaming, boys started envying, nerds started hiding.

They're the school bad boys. They defy any rule that doesn't seem to go by what they want.

It's not allowed for students to cut classes, but Wooyoung and his friends would walk out of the room straightly while their teacher is still discussing.

Wooyoung being a son of a rich businessman and the only son helps him with things like this. He isn't being brought to the office or guidance councillor. Everyone's afraid of them too. Who would have thought that eight young students defeated a whole gang just by themselves?

Now everyone's scared of them. With the countless piercings in their ears, hair dyed— yep, they are bad boys.

~•~

Darn it! Darn it! Darn it! You keep cursing inside your head as you look at the time. I'm gonna be late!

It's your first time in KQ High and you seriously don't wanna be late in your first day right. Who would like that?!

You run down the bus and enter the school grounds. Thank goodness there are still students outside. You hurriedly went to the room you are assigned. You're about to enter the classroom when you remembered that you still have to put your books in the locker.

Damn it to hell! Why did I watch that episode?! you yelled to yourself, remembering the main reason why you didn't wake up the right time.

And because you're in such a hurry, you didn't notice the people around you. They're all just a blur in your eyes.

But then, thud.

You fell on your butt as your books fly around. You groan in pain with the contact. You would love to slap yourself for being so careless. Now you hurt someone.

Way to go, Y/N. Why am I so unfortunate today?!

"My gosh! Did she just bump, Wooyoungie?" you heard a feminine voice asked.

"Ugh! She is so dead. Both to me and to them!" another one added while chuckling at the last phrase.

"I'm sorry!" you quickly apologise while bowing, still sitting. You can't bare that people have grudges on you. It just... doesn't feel good.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," you repeated while collecting your books.

Everyone expects the guys to hit you or blame you even more. They expect them to walk pass you or embarrass you in front of the crowd. But to their surprise, Wooyoung kneel down on his knees and help you with your things.

"I'm sorry too, miss," he said that even surprise everyone. He had never said that to anyone except to his friends. "Would you mind helping us, guys?"

The seven guys on his back helped you with the books. Whether they like to do it or not, it's Wooyoung who asked them. They only obey one another.

The eight guys handed you the papers and books that fell. You bowed as you thank them. You turn to your locker and put the books in them.

"Here, let me help you," the purple haired guy forcefully take off the books in your hands, leaving the papers. He put them in and you did the same to what's left.

"I'm terribly sorry! I'm really in a hurry that I didn't notice you," you apologise once again. Your conscience just can't stop thinking about the mess you made.

"It's okay, miss," the unknown stranger said with a smile.

"And, thank you very much for the help," you thanked, continuously bowing. "Let me know if there's something I can do in return for the help or as an apology."

"There's no need for that. But I would love to know your name," he said with a soft smile that seems permanent on his lips.

"It's —" then the bell rings that snapped you out of everything. "I'm sorry, but I'm really in a hurry!" You started running towards your classroom but then, you remember to say something to him. "We will meet again! Thank you and I'm sorry!" you yelled before continue running.

Wooyoung was stucked there. He was struck at you.

He have never met someone as beautiful as you, never in his life someone apologise to him so genuinely like how you did— except for his friends of course. Yes, everyone apologises to him but he was forcing them to do so. But you, you just automatically say that word as if it's normal and common in your everyday life. And most importantly, you're the first person— once again, other than his friends— who thanked him.

With that simple gestures, he know something happened in an instant.

"Wooyoung, we still have classes," Hongjoong— who's the most grade conscious among all of them— stated.

"So? Let's just eat! I'm sure it's boring today!" Mingi said, in contrast of what Hongjoong wants to say.

Normally, Wooyoung would choose to go with Mingi and the others will follow. So Hongjoong will have no choice but to follow too.

But unexpected words came out to the most unexpected person. "Let's go to class today, c'mon!" Wooyoung hurriedly run towards the classroom which leave his friends confuse over his actions.

"Did he just told us to attend class?" Yeosang asked, unbelievingly.

"Yep! And my bet because of that girl," Jongho said, remembering his purple headed friend's actions.

"And Wooyoung fell in love," San stated that made the group sigh as they follow him.

"Hey I heard that!" Wooyoung yelled.

~•~

You entered the classroom almost breathless. Just thank goodness the class hasn't started yet. You drink from your water bottle and wait for the professor to come in. The whole place is a mess! Everyone's shouting and it's noisy!

But then, 8 familiar faces entered the room which weirdly surprises everyone.

Uhh... what's wrong if these guys enter the classroom? And why did they became silent all of a sudden?

You knew these guys. They're the ones you bumped into earlier. You have the same class as them? Cool! You thought.

The purple headed guy roam his eyes around the classroom. As his eyes land on anyone, they would look away. Weird. You thought.

When his gaze landed on you, he flash a huge smile and run towards your direction. He seat on an empty chair beside you. His friends did the same and scatter around you two.

"Hi!" the guy greeted with a smile.

"Hello! I told you, we'll meet again. Who would have thought that were in the same class?" you said with the same energy as the stranger that leaves the classroom shocked, baffled and confused.

Just, what's wrong with these guys?!

"You're right! And by the way, I'm Jung Wooyoung," Wooyoung introduced as he extend his right arm, offering you a hand shake.

"L/N Y/N nNice to meet you!" You extend your arm to him and shake your hands.

"If you're free later at lunch, you can eat with us. You seem to be new here."

"Oh! I'm very much free. And yes, I'm a transferee."

The professor suddenly entered the classroom. When he was already at the centre, he saw the eight boys that somehow surprise him, which you find weird again.

What's wrong with people acting all weird when it comes to Wooyoung and his friends?

"Mr. Jung, g-glad you came in class," the professor said, sounding like he's forcing a cheerful voice that seems to fail when it cracked.

"Why? Is it prohibited for us to do so?" he ask, which you find inappropriate with him being a student talking to a professor.

"Wooyoung!" you warned him, which earn gasp from students.

He looked at you then pout and just shut his mouth.

The professor cleared his throat and started the lesson.

~•~

After the morning shift ends, you keep your things and Wooyoung wait for you 'till you're done.

"Let's go?" he asked and you nod in response as you head to the school cafeteria.

When you got there, students filled almost all the seats available.

"C'mon, let's just eat outside," you said and was about to go out when Wooyoung hold your elbow making you stop. "What?"

"Let me handle this," he said and look at his friends. Two of his friends nod— you recall their name, it's Yunho and Jongho— and went on a group near the window.

They talked to the group of friends who look afraid with the two's presence. After a bit chit-chat, the group stood up and left the table, leaving their unfinished meal.

"Looks like they've done it again," a tall narrow eyed man— which you remember named Mingi— said with a smirk on his face.

Wooyoung started walking that made you follow. The group started sitting while you're still hesitant on doing so.

"What did you do? Why are those guys look scared just by you talking to them?"

"Well, you can't expect the students won't get scared with the school bad boys," another narrow eyed guy— which named San— said.

"Bad what?"

"Bad boys," the handsome guy named Yeosang repeated.

"Oh, we forgot to tell you that we're the school bad boys," the tallest guy said with a sweet smile.

But you, you're just shocked. So that's the reason why people kept acting weird with them?

"Don't worry, Y/N. We won't hurt you. In fact, we will even protect your from those who has any bad intention to you," Wooyoung convince you.

You don't know why but something inside you believes his words.

"Please Y/N, be our friend. You did something to me that no one else did. And this is a thank you," he added.

"And what did I do?" Finally! You thought you cut your tongue.

"It's... personal. Please Y/N, be our friend," Wooyoung pleaded and you can't help but say yes.

He have been good to you since you met him. And maybe, you can change him. From bad to good.

"Okay." He cheered like a child. Seriously? This kid? A bad boy?! "But, you should not answer elders like what you did earlier. Same goes with your friends. You must not threaten others like what you just did."

"The first one, sure! But the second, I can't promise it," he said. You're satisfied with it though. You must take small steps first before sprinting.

You finally sit beside him and started eating your meals happily. As if everything's normal again.

~•~

Days, weeks, months passed. You became really close to ATEEZ. They've been treating you good and just like what they promise, they don't answer the elders, they bully less students. And mind that they really improve for the best.

And since day 1, Wooyoung have this feelings to you and you do the same for him. He once confess to you, and you confess your feelings back. And that changed his life...

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" he asked with the sweetest smile on his face.

"I'll be, of course! But..."

"But?"

"I want you to change, Wooyoung. I don't want you bullying anyone anymore. I don't want you getting into gang fights," you said that leave him dumbfounded for a second.

But his love for you is so powerful. He'll do anything for you.

"Of course, Y/N! I'll change!"

And Wooyoung really did. Instead of bullying students, he even helped them. They cut classes but now they don't. There's so much changes happened to him and you're glad about it.

One day, you're in the school garden when your professor called you. You told Wooyoung to stay there and you'll be back.

And when you got back, you saw him beating up a guy, Yunho and Mingi holding both his arms so the guy can't go anywhere. Behind them, a boy watching the scene.

"Wooyoung!" Your scream made their gaze advert to you.

Wooyoung knowing what you're thinking, he quickly said, "Y/N, this is not what it looks like—"

"Wooyoung, I thought no more bullying? Then what's this?!"

"Y/N, let me explain."

"Explain? You don't need to! I saw everything!" you yelled out. "So every time I'm not with you, you're doing this?"

"No Y/N—"

"Ah! Enough with lies, Wooyoung!" You stomp your feet out of the garden. Your face shows how mad you are. Why wouldn't you be? Your boyfriend just broke a promise that you two made.

"Y/N! Y/N!" you heard Seonghwa yelled. But you didn't lay a single gaze, you just kept on walking.

"Y/N!" This time, it was Hongjoong who yelled.

It's starting to annoy you so you faced them and yelled, "What?!"

"Let Wooyoung explain! Did you know the full story yet? No right? So go back there and let him explain!" San yelled in an annoyed tone. And he have the guts to be annoyed?

"Explain what? I saw everything, San," you said in verge of tears.

"No you don't, Y/M. Wooyoung was crying when we left him there to get you. And we will never return there without you!" Yeosang said that made you guilty all of a sudden.

Wooyoung is crying? Your love is crying? You feel sad all of a sudden. Knowing Wooyoung, it's unusual for him to cry. And you just made him.

You storm back to the garden leaving the boys behind.

You saw him, shedding some tears off his eyes. You just felt so broken when you see him like that. You wanted to hug him so tight and say how much you love him and that you don't mean any words that you said. But you hold them back.

You have to hear the story first.

"Wooyoung," you called. He look up to you and smile. It was a sad one.

"You came back, Y/N."

"Wooyoung, I want to hear the story. I want to know what really happened."

You seat next to him and hold his hand. You massaged it so he would feel better.

"Well, when you went to the professor, we heard noises. And when we went to the place where we heard them, we saw the guy that we're beating up earlier, bullying the poor guy in our back. I remember what you told me, so I tried to protect the poor guy. But then the bad guy attacked us so I have no choice but to fight back. And then you came. If you don't believe me, Y/N you can ask the guy we protected to confirm it— Y/N why are you crying?!" Wooyoung yelled once he saw tears flowing in your eyes.

"Wooyoung, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry!" you keep apologising while shedding the tears that kept falling. You hate the fact that you didn't trust your boyfriend. You hate yourself for that!

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around you while rubbing your arms, comforting you, protecting you.

"It's okay, Y/N. At least now you know that I really change. And that's because of you."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

69.3K 1.6K 102
( ⚓️ ) ˚✧˚ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 ❝ a simple collection of all my ateez works from tumblr ❞ ˞ series of one-shots. ˞ reader x ateez. SMALLS © 2020
171K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
177K 5.3K 15
[HIATUS] You signed up to work for your friend Yunho and his roommates to help "release their tension" but this job may be more difficult than you i...
23.8K 1.4K 73
When I was on my way to reach ateez's concert getting Stucked in a fanfic was the least thing that I expected. But it would have been better if I wou...