Take You Down

By xxLastSummerxx

"Admit he scarred you, made you loose all the trust you had in anyone. Admit he's back and you feel endangere... More

Take You Down
Take You Down: Chapter Two
Take You Down: Chapter Three
Take You Down: Chapter Four
Take You Down: Chapter Five
Take You Down: Chapter Six
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part One)
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Take You Down: Chapter Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Ten
Take You Down: Chapter Eleven
Take You Down: Chapter Twelve
Take You Down: Chapter Thirteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fourteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fifteen
Take You Down: Chapter Sixteen
Take You Down: Chapter Seventeen
Take You Down: Chapter Nineteen
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty One
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Five
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty One
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Five
Take You Down Chapter Thirty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Seven
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 1
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 2
Epilogue
Wattys2015 and Updates

Take You Down: Chapter Eighteen

53.2K 1.2K 101
By xxLastSummerxx

"Pablo, If you open that door," I warned with my back facing it, "I swear to god, I'm going to murder you."

I stuck both arms out in front of me, my legs wide in ready position. The bell rang again, and I cringed at the numerously impatient groans coming from outside.

Oh god, how many people did he invite?

An abrupt movement from Pablo made me snap my head in his direction like a hawk. He looked at me with amused eyes and then smirked.

"I'd like to see you try, sweetpea." He murmmered just as he grabbed my hands and pulled me easily out of the way.

I yelped in alarm and stumbled back before realizing what he was doing.

With a shout, almost close to a warrior call, I turned around and charged at him.

His eyes widened for a split second before I lunged on top of him, making him land butt first on the floor. When I saw the stunned expression on his face, I felt myself turning triamphunt with my little victory. A full fledged smirk made its way to my face as I continued to sit on a frozen Pablo.

It took him a few moments to recover, but when he did, his astonishment was replaced with a smug look of his own.

He leaned forward, "Too late."

I frowned in confusion until I heard the door burst open and people started to file in noisily.

Oh freaking hell!

I stared at Pablo wide eyed, and my heart started to fall the longer I did.

"Aww yeah Pablo," A deep voice hooted from behind us both, "Get some."

A couple of laughs and wolf whistles followed after his comment, and I gingerly glanced down at the position we were in. Pablo did the same, and when we looked at each other, he winked with a nod.

My cheeks turned crimson, both with humiliation and attention, and I immediately pushed myself off of him.

I don't know what was worse.

Him being fine with humiliating me in front of everyone, or him encouraging all of this.

I shook my head as I felt sadness wash over me and continued looking down.

I head Pablo start to say something to me, but I was done.

Without even listening to what he was talking about, I turned around away.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                                            Pablo's POV:

I sighed angrily as she turned her back on me and stomped off like a mad woman.

"Dammit." I muttered to myself before heading off in the other direction.

Just as I was about to go for the drinks, I felt a hand wrap around my torso. I rotated my body to see none other than a pouting Megan.

Dread filled me up at the view of her, but I manage to force on a flirtatious smirk.

"Hola baby," I spoke flatly.

Megan grinned and fluttered her eyelashes, obviously pleased at her attempt to make herself known. She reached for a drink on the side of the table, pushing her upper chest onto my own in the process. She giggled at her movement and then reached for a further one, pressing even further up against me. When she pulled back, she bit her lip and stared up at me from underneath her lashes.

Placing a hand on my chest, she began to trail downwards.

I closed my eyes, the sensation of her fingers exciting me from head to toe.

No hombre can resist un chica's charm when they are tempted every day, right?

When I opened my eyes again, I looked down to see Megan staring at me with a mischeivious glint in her eye. She leaned forward and started to whisper in my ear.

"Why don't we bring you and your spanish ass, upstairs to your room..."

I nearly choked on air as those words came out of her mouth, and I pulled back swiftly.

She seemed to dislike my action, a frown settling onto her face.

I tried to reassure her with a half smile, but she wasn't done.

"Common, Pablo..."She started to whine, "live a little."

I clamped my eyes shut in frustration as her words reminded me of that sneaky house mate of mine.

Maldito, Madison needed to learn how to vivir un poco.

When she walked away, she drove me insane.

It drove me insane because I've known her for the few months I've been here, and walk away is all she does.

She doesn't like something?

She'll walk away.

She walks away because she's scared, and that was going to stop.

"Pablo?" A little shake on my shoulder from Megan brought me back, "You listening?"

I looked down at her, and for the first time, I noticed what she was wearing.

Her ripped, denim skirt barely exceeded past her mid thighs and her tiny silk tube top looked as if it was going to slip off any moment.

Now, don't get me wrong, usually I wouldn't mind seeing a girl with that body in that...

That's not it at all.

It's just that...doesn't she feel ashamed?

Does she not realize that she can still look bonita even without trying so hard? 

"Pablo!" Megan shouted in my ear, yanking me forward this time.

I scratched my head guiltily and gave her the best apologetic look I could muster up.

"Lo siento, I'm sorry." I repeated honestly before excusing myself and walking away.

I grabbed a bottle on the way and smirked to myself as I thought.

I need to live a little, huh?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                                             Madison's POV:

Someone needed to remind me to kill Pablo after this.

"Egotistical-jerk-buttofan-ass." I ranted angrily while making my way up the stairs.

In the thirty minutes that had passed, I had gotten at least, three offers for a drink, one invitation to a bedroom, a couple glares refering to what happened earlier today, and alot of unwanted attention from groping drunkheads.

It's so sad though.

How could people manage to get drunk in less than an fouty-five minutes?

I was about to turn to the left and lock myself into my room, when I saw a smirking Pablo walk into his room alone.

I frowned and let out a humorless laugh.

What? He already had his turn with Megan?

I laughed again at how horrible and realistic that sounded and then decided to follow after him.

I don't know why I even bothered, but i just kepts telling myself that I was curious.

Just curious, and that was all!

I edged closer to his door and poked it open slowly, making sure that I wasn't interrupting anything.

Nope, cost was clear.

Stepping in, I chuckled when I saw a lump sprawled out underneath the covers of the bed. I couldn't see whether it was Pablo or not, but considering he was the only one who came in here, it had to be.

...Aaand the notorious bad boy, drunk as ever, walks up to his room, shuts his door, and falls asleep, tired from all the wonderful sex he must've had.

I laughed at my sarcastic humor and took a step closer to the bed, trying to double check that this was indeed the best outcome of my life.

"Pabloo..." I whispered in a spookie voice, my voice cracking towards the end.

"Si, sweetpea?"

I whirled around, my hand flying to my chest, when I heard his voice coming from behind me.

What the hell...

I glanced at the bed and then back at 'Pablo' infront of me.

"Holy shit, Pablo! What the hell are you doing?" I shouted at him in a low voice, crouching slightly as if it would make my words impound into his brain quicker.

I couldn't make out his expressions or movements because of the dark, but the next thing I knew, I felt his hand pulling me closer to him.

I smelled the faint scent of fermented grapes on him, and I tried to back away. His grip became tighter and I could make out him shaking his head slightly.

"Stop running from everying." Pablo demanded, in a low husky voice that had my heart pounding at the first word.

I gulped and furrowed my brows, "I'm not running..."

"Yes you are, you always run."

I shook my head, saying no and trying to clear my thoughts all at once, "No..."

"You run away from things that challenge you, Madison."

My eyes widened when he used my real name.

Not cupcake, or sweetpea...

But Madison.

I tried to shake my hand free again, but he wrapped his other one around my waist. As he began to duck his head, ever so slowly, the palms of my hands started to sweat when I put them on his chest to push him back.

I leaned back, "No, wait-Pablo."

He froze and stared at me, waiting.

"You're intoxicated." I blurted out, trying to convince him from following through with the most contradicting action of my life.

I felt him smirk, "I'm living a little."

Before I could muster up a response, he pressed his lips firmly onto mine.

The moment he did was the moment I sank and dropped all my gaurds down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me even tighter against him. His soft lips pressed onto mine, and I felt his tongue lash out, asking for permission. Almost instantly, I gave him access and gripped onto his hair as his kiss made my knees grow weak. He let out a sigh and released my hand he was originally holding, his free one settling on the small of my back.

Pablo broke apart at once, only to place a trail all along my neck. I moaned as he reached the one spot he learned to love and arched into him.

Only when he full broke away did I realize what I had just done.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

DUN DUN DUNNNN...

Yeahh..so I know i haven't updated in a loooong time...and the end is pretty much my way of saying sorry :)

I hope you liked it!

COTE.

xoxoSummer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105 7 18
I look down at my hands and start crying again, "I-i'm sorry, Jayden." 
 He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me, I put my shaking hand on his cheek, "J...
478 32 18
""I guess so!" I started laughing too. I looked around and realized it's been forever since I've been here... We started eating and talking about sch...
348 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
6.2K 316 25
"What happened to you?" "I fell down a set of stairs. I'll be fine I promise." "This looks like something other than falling down some stairs happen...