Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Chapter FINAL: Always You
Author's Note

Chapter 46: This Isn't It

2.7K 58 4
By ladykika09

Normal POV

“I wonder what’s up?” Kangin says with his hands clasp together and his elbows resting on the table.

A burp escaped from Shindong and he puts down the toothpick on his plate. “Yeah, it’s been… how many hours since they left?”

“3? 4?”

It was breakfast when the two groups gathered and when CL left to check on something, a half an hour later Setia went back and brought Bom and Minzy to their suite. Now it’s lunch time, the guys have already gone to do some activities and the girls still haven’t come back.

“Should we go and see if everything’s alright?” Leeteuk asks, the guys agreed but only a selected few will go with him; Siwon, Heechul and Kangin. Guys who are strong and ready to brawl in case there’s trouble, to carry if there is an emergency, and/or have the skill to talk their way out if there’s an argument.

The four was about to stand when two people arrived and steps into the scene.

“Oh you’re done eating?” the familiar male voice exclaims. Heads turned immediately and their eyes have lightened up upon seeing Donghae and Dara walking towards their area. Their hands are separated and a gap lying between them yet they still look vibrant and fresh, Dara was beautiful with bare face and her hair up in a bun while Donghae looked handsome with his hair up and shades.

“Waaaah! You’re back!” They all stood up and greeted them. Donghae got distant more from Dara as the guys rushed to him, giving him bro hugs, high fives and pats on his shoulders, all acting as if he has been away for a whole year and they missed him badly, especially Eunhyuk who clings to his bestfriend and whines exaggeratedly.

“You’re back already. You know you should have extended until night” Heechul was the only one to stand back and entertain the other one who arrived. “So how’s the trip?”

Dara smiles shyly “Fine”

“Why do you sound so unenthusiastic? Didn’t you enjoy it? Is something wrong?”

She was quick to shake her head and waves her hands. “Ani… I’m just tired”. Before going back to the resort, the two went to the town and went shopping for souvenirs, there’s a ton of people around and it required them a lot of effort and energy to stay unnoticed and keep their identities into hidden, resulting them to be this tired and stressed.

Donghae takes her side after freeing himself from the grasp of his excited members.

“Do you wanna go back to your suite first so you can rest?” he says thoughtfully. “I’ll walk you”

“No it’s okay, we better eat first” she says then her head turns around looking for her girls. “Where’s 2NE1?”

“Yeah. I’m surprised you’re not with them” Donghae seconded.

Leeteuk tells about the situation and their plan to go and check them. And it did make Dara curious, she wanted to leave as well but she offers the guys that she’ll go first and would just call them if help is needed, she’s considering the fact that maybe it’s a lady matter. And it would be embarrassing if they witness like CL in dysmenorrhea or Bom in swimsuit fitting.

“You don’t need to come along” she blurted out when Donghae drops his bag down, as well as the sourvenir purchases down, and prepares on leaving with her. “I can go alone, you’re tired”

“It’ll be just a 5 minute walk. So it’s fine…”

The guys around them then exchanged knowing glances at each other, not because of Hae’s boyfriend-ish words but because of what their sharp eyes made them see.

Dara was wearing something awfully familiar to them and when Donghae took the courtesy to carry her backpack, the back collar of the shirt got pulled revealing its tag print. And a mark that made them verify that it really was what they think it is.

“Now we know where Hae’s shirt has gone the other night” they murmured among themselves in between chuckles.

While half of the group stayed attentive to the love birds, the other half was busy having speculations about the t-shirt. Although they’re divided, they still have one same wondering, now that the couple has spent a day and night together, what’s the relationship’s current status? Has it improved?

Looking at it now, they’re not holding hands and/or making any acts of affection. It’s not the behavior that Siwon and Eunhyuk expected from them. They’re still bashful and chary. Dara is avoiding her gaze on Donghae too.

Did we fail? Siwon wondered while looking blankly at them.

While everyone’s pretty much bothered how they seem unable to work it out. Ryeowook who was standing almost across Dara lands his eyes on the similar bracelet wrapped around both wrists of them.

“Oh! Are those couple bracelets?”

All heads turned to what Ryeowook has pointed and quickly gathered.

“Whoa! It is!” Sungmin exclaims. As well as the other guys, they took Donghae’s arm and scanned closely at it. Hae has ‘D’ on his, while Dara has ‘DH’ on it. The two puckered their lips, eyes gazing far away, acting as if they don’t give a damn. “Are you now a couple?”

“How can you wear that around in Korea, it’s so obvious” the king of sharp tongue, Super Junior maknae asked. “Unless you’re planning to publicize your relationship once you get back”

The couple glances at each other and the manager saw it, freaking him out. “Oh hell no!!! You can’t do that! That’s huge trouble! SM will kill me! Don’t!” He protested. But who care of what he says, majority were happy and greeting them.

“Sister!!!” Heechul straightforwardly hugged the only girl in the group. Dara laughs while being squeezed to his arms. They still haven’t even had the chance to speak up and now a celebration is thrown for them.

Yesung chuckles. “And here we thought you guys didn’t work it out”

Things turned as if they’re mobbed by paparazzis, flooded with questions of what happened and what their plans are.

“I better take you to your suite” Donghae say, taking her away from Heechul, but the latter held grip on her arms. “Hep! What are you doing? You’re not going anywhere. You have to answer all of our questions!”

“I will! Okay? I will answer every question you have when I get back, but don’t drag her into this” he says. He’s been with these guys for 9 years, and he knows how they ask things… And it is not something Dara can handle or be comfortable about.

Besides she still has to go and see if her girlfriends are alright. They walked away holding hands, leaving Super Junior on their chairs willing to wait for his return. “Better hurry back, Hae! We’re dying to know!!! Pali!”

“Ahhh… Can’t believe we got caught fast…” Dara exhales. “Are we super obvious?”

“Nahhh… Those guys are just vigilant and have eyes like hawks” he says with his eyes looking straight on the road.

“Are you sure you’re going to deal with them alone?” Dara glances at him.

Donghae nodded. “Yes. Why?”

“I’m worried”

A gentle smile curved on Donghae’s lips and places his arm over her shoulders. She too wrapped her arms around his waist, and they cuddled while walking down the seemingly clear pathway (it’s lunch time and most people are in restaurants or inside their suites eating). “It’s going to be fine. Trust me” he says.

When they were still secretive of their meetings, Donghae is always scared of them, scared of them to find it out knowing how crazy they will be.  Yet now he says he will face them alone? Who is this guy she’s with and how courageous he has become? What made him bold and brave?

“Let me guess you’re going to lie to them”

A laughter exited his nose. Ding! She was right about that. “Well of course I had to in some parts… I can’t tell them everything, right?”

Dara’s head bobbed downwards and gazes on their feet and observes every step they take. She notices how slow they’re walking, and she’s not wondering why.

He’s so thoughtful and still very concerned about how she feels.

Down there.

“How are you feeling?” He muttered. “Does it still hurt?”

“Nope~ I’m better”

It has been months since the last time she had been in a night like that, and to add his size truly brought her to a stretch. When they woke up this morning, she was still feeling slight pain and got her uncomfortable on sitting or walking but it has gone now.

It was even stupid of Donghae to feel a bit bad because he has given her immense pain.

But it was a good pain, Dara would say.

Something she loved and enjoyed.

Donghae was very gentle and slow, different from intimate nights she’s used to be in. But the tenderness made those smooth cuddles, warm kisses, sexy gestures and his thrusts better and strongly felt. They still can’t imagine that they have done it, if Bali is already a paradise, what they had also felt like heaven.… Last night was purely magical and passionate, it is something that they will treasure forever and would keep a secret between them.

Upon nearing their destination, a person who was waiting by the upstairs balcony saw them and marched her way down and towards them in hurry.

“Ah! You’re back!” Minzy exclaims. “How’s the trip?”

“It’s good. How are you?” Dara greeted then Donghae followed. “Is something the matter? Super Junior’s wondering where you guys gone”

“Uhm…” the maknae smiles crookedly. “Chaerin unnie is just… in stomach pain”

“Is she alright?” they both asked. Worried that it might be a serious stomach pain and needed to be sent in the nearest clinic. “Is it food poisoning, indigestion, gastroenteritis?”

Hearing that big word, Minzy quickly reformed her statement and changed it to stomach cramps a.k.a the monthly hell upon every woman.

“Whatever. But Dara unnie you have to come quick”

“Are you sure you don’t need my help?” Donghae insists.

“No. Oppa. It’s okay. You can’t go inside and see unnie like that or she will kill us. And you’re probably tired so you should go back and tell the other oppas we’re fine and we’ll just meet you later”

Minzy unusally blabber words fast that it comes weird and suspicious. She sounded as if she’s in sort of panic, well proably  it was just about CL’s stomach pain.

“Guess I better tend to her quick…” Dara walks a step front and faces her man. “I’ll just see you later?”

“Yeah at dinner”

“Good luck talking with them” she says with a witty smile.

Donghae places his hand on her face and his thumb brushing near her lips. “And you should get some rest, okay?” then he glances at Minzy. The maknae chuckles sensing his means and turned her eyes somewhere, only after then he leans and gives Dara a deep kiss and mouthed the words ‘I love you’ before pulling his mouth away.

"Bye..."

"Bye"

* * * *

Dara’s POV

As soon as Donghae left, Minzy ushered me back to the suite. Our smiles have faded and were replaced by serious expressions. Just the moment, she says stomach cramps I already sensed there was something wrong.

Chaerin is my baby, and weirdly I know when her monthly visitor comes to visit, which is only every 17th of every month. Today is a week early. She’s regular… Meaning she’s not having cramps at all.

Every step we take up the stairs, the heavy my chest feels; Knowing about that phone call last night, I know what to expect. I’m prepared for what’s to show up before me.

I took a deep breath when I reached the door and Minzy rings the doorbell. In no time, the door swings open and my eyes went straight to this guy who opened the door.

His voice was up and loud. “Finally, you’re here”

“Seungri?” 

I swear to you, 100% I was positive and expecting it to be Jiyong. But why isn’t it him? What reason did Seungri come here for?

“Why do you all sound so unhappy when you saw me?” the Big Bang member whined, letting us in. He also imitated how cold Chaerin said when she saw him. “Atleast you should have said 'Oppa you’re here'! Not 'what are you doing here'? Seriously why?”

“That’s easy. We all don’t like you” Chaerin sneered taking a seat on the sofa.

“Psh I shouldn’t have gone here”

“Exactly~!”

The cat and dog starts their bickering again, but I went to the middle to ask Seungri further about his sudden/unplanned visit. “Is something the matter? Are you alone?”

“Waaa Tabi”

“Bom~Bom!”

Seungri gazes at me, asking me if he still needs to answer my query. TOP and Bommie are now being sickenly romantic and cuddly by the balcony, as they take pictures together and view the beautiful place.

“How about the others?”

“Taeyang’s in LA, Daesung’s in Japan”

“And GD?”

“also in Japan, he didn’t book with Daesung this morning. I think he did yesterday afternoon as I saw him booking online”

Afternoon, I guess he really planned to be with her on his vacation, and even despite knowing I’m with Donghae he didn’t much care. I really thought atleast it would drive him on coming here, I assumed he would take me away. Why did I expect in the first place?..... Wait… The eff? Why do I suddenly felt disappointed? No… This can’t be. I shouldn’t. This is good right? Atleast there’s no chaos happening, donghae and I are at peace.

“Oh finally you’re back from the spa?” I thought it’s only TOP and Seungri who came here, but even our Seho manager came.No wonder why the members are acting innocent, behave, and tried to prevent any Super Junior on coming here, he will freak out for sure.

Thank God we arrived at the perfect time or else Leeteuk and the others have gone here and be seen. Phew.

The manager went inside our room to sleep, he got so tired on their flight plus their effort to walk around the resort searching for us. He quickly has fallen asleep and started snoring the moment he laid. Leaving us alone and free to talk about anything.

We asked if they’ve finished their album already. And he said yes, “apparently CL should be featured on one song but she wasn’t answering my calls on KKT so we decided to have you featured on MY album instead”

“Yuck. No way. I rather have my own album than be featured in yours” Chaerin expressed her disgust but of course it was just her teasing the always bullied member. Seungri isn’t easily upset though, the jolly person he is can turn the teasing upside down and fluster Chaerin.

“I perfectly know under those words you have said, you’re in love with me”

Minzy and I laughed hard. Super junior are really funny guys but Seungri was just in another level. Chaerin hits his arm in ridicule.

“And besides it’s not my fault why I cant answer your calls, Internet is down since the night before yesterday”

“Oh? Does that mean you don’t have any idea what’s going about the internet?” Seungri says with a serious expression, even Top’s attentioned turned to us, like he knows something too and we don’t.

“What is it?” Chaerin says. “Tell us! What is it about? Is it about us?”

“And you think I’ll tell you after all your mean words?”

Seungri has found the way to equally cause us the same agony he’s feeling. The torturing feeling of not knowing secret and it got you super curious. You act like you don’t care when you’re actually dying to know. We could be asking TOP but he’s busy with Bom and her showcasing her pictures in her new swimsuits.

“Please I’m sorry. I’m not going to be mean at you for a whole month”

Chaerin pleaded. And for she isn’t the type to beg, Seungri has easily give in and told us about the rumors. He chuckled after for he finds the rumors ridiculuous and false while us girl look at each with big eyes and panicky… together with awkward forced laughs.

Shit. We’re dead. I thought, And I bet these girls beside me are thinking the same. Fans will kill us. Paparazzii will kill us. YG will definitely kill us.

Although Donghae and I may have plans of publicizing our relationship. Still, we want to take things step by step. Officially date then slowly hint the fans then admit it once everything looks accepted and stable.

But if we're caught bam people will be mad at us.

But it’s still a rumor right? And the only people who knows the truth is us involved, Gd and Jessica (for lying to BIGBANG). As long as we stayed quiet about it, we won’t be caught, right?

I felt my hands shaking and tightening on my lap when CL takes it and signalled me to calm down.

“I can’t help not to notice, noona. But you look unusually pretty today” Seungri complimented after breaking the news to them, setting us back to a calm and less awkward atmosphere. “That shirt is nice too. It’s plain but looks good, right TOP hyung?”

TOP takes his gaze at the shirt I was wearing, and he agrees with a hum. “You should own more shirts of that kind, babe.” He tells his girlfriend, indirectly stating his displeasure about her usual showing of skin (legs, arms cleavages)  to other people.

“Pshhh… Why don’t you want me to wear sexy clothes anymore?”

“I do! I’m just saying, you should follow Dara noona and have simple clothes like that too”

“It’s not even hers. It’s Donghae’s…”

OH . MY.  GOD

Super OMG.

Did she really just… for the 1000th time slipped and say something she’s not supposed to?

Oh my God.

We could have saved the situation but our utter shock can no longer pretend. Even the big mouth Bom was in a mental breakdown.

“It is true! You’re with Super Junior!”

* * * *

Normal POV

Ting!

The sound of elevator echoed in the hallway upon reaching the 19th floor. With a bag of fresh groceries in her hand, a pretty girl walks out the lift and heads to the direction where her apartment is.

She was busy searching for her keys inside her bag that she didn’t notice the man waiting by her door, sitting in such defeated stance.

“oh gosh you scared me” she was startled. “What are you doing here Jiyong?”

GD stands up lifelessly with his head down, Kiko just continued to watch him in wonder of his presence when she expected he would be flying in Bali.

She’s admnittingly still mad at him, but the time GD’s head faced up, her bad temper have washed away, washed away by those tears rolling down his face.

“Kiko…” he calls out in a very sad tone.

Why is he crying? Is it about Dara again? Did she do something that hurted GD again? Questions start to flow inside her mind, feeling worried and sad to see her boyfriend in such state. What is this about this time?

Kiko feels super hurt that he still cries for Dara. But it wasn’t new; she’s used to this scene. How many times has he run to her doorstep and seek helped? How many times has she heard him cry about Dara? A LOT.  But this time it’s different, this isn’t the picture she wish to see. This really isn’t it. Atleast she has wished to see him stand here with a bouquet saying sorry that he has upsetted her yesterday.

But that wasn’t to be the case. She drops her grocery bags in a corner and walks towards him with arms wide open, ready to give him a warm embrace.

Suddenly GD took a step backward and uttered such vague words. “Don’t. Don’t be kind to me cause I know you will hate me after today”

The model froze and her arms were slowly brought down. She stares at those loving eyes before her, and despite it being filled with tears she can still see the honesty and pain behind them. She too starts to cry as she realizes what he meant.

“I’m so sorry, Kiko… but…

“Let’s break up…”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: Well what do you know... After all the time I've been copying and pasting from AFF to here... we have reached the latest chapter! ^^ Now we have to wait for the next update to know what's going to happen next! But thanks for reading~ Hope you enjoy #StillYouJustYou here in wattpad.

I greatly encourage Vote/Favorite and Comments and following~~~ hihi thank you ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 746 37
Kwon Jiyong has everything he'd always wanted and with the snap of fingers he gets anything he desires except for one thing... Park Sandara doesn't t...
57.2K 1K 26
"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it already is," you said before he became the lo...
1.7K 42 5
Donghae x Original Character
36.5K 904 40
Kwon Jiyong is a straight-A student, teacher's pet, mama's boy, a perfect gentleman, and filthy rich. He is an only child and even though his parents...