Ts - Lost and found (Complete...

By Doraashi

Samaina Ts on the paper stealing issue during head boy competition. What if Naina's blames lead to sameer's r... More

Part1-Journey towards Redemption
Part 2 - Close , yet so far
Part 3- Fixing you
Part 4- The Game of Jealousy
Part 5- I do care for you
Part 6 - Mending the broken one
Part 8 - The Revelations
Part 9 - The Confrontation
NEW COVER
Part 10 - Is this love?
Epilogue - lost and found ❤

Part 7- Unbreakable threads

2.2K 271 144
By Doraashi

Here is the 7th part .Hope you all liked the previous parts. Thank you for your good responses.

(Note- Sameer's diary parts are in italics.)

Happy Reading❤

Naina was still sitting on the chair beside Sameer's bed while he was in deep sleep. When she moved closer to check his temperature, she could see that the initial lines over his forehead were now missing. A small smile stretched on her lips the moment she realised that may be he is in peace now. May be her coming to meet him and heal him is somewhere showing good positive results. She kept the hot water cloth over his head which she had prepared for him on a mini gas stove of his room. She did it twice thrice so that the temperature reduces. After that she was now ready to read his diary which was kept in her bag.

Eyeing in his direction for one more time, she opened his diary and started reading it.

"Kuch lafz jo zubaan se naa huye bayaan , wo kaid kar raha hoon safed panno mein yahan "
                          -Sameer Maheshwari

She read these lines on the front page and felt as if her Sameer was saying these to her. She could actually hear him saying this and with a heavy heart she looked at him.

"Kya is tarah tumhari diary padhna sahi hoga?" she asked his sleeping form because her chachaji has always taught her that one shouldnt read anyone's personnal diary but then her heart immediately relaxed her thoughts by reasoning that he is not someoneelse but her Sameer , whom she loves since day one.

She turned the page and read the
date -

3rd september , 1978

Aaj mummy ne mujhe hostel mein akela chod diya...mai bauhat roya , kya galti thi meri?

Mummy I miss you ...

Naina's eyes moistened on feeling the pain of a 5 year old Sameer who was abandoned by his own mother. What was his fault? She asked herself and slowly wiped her tears as she realised that her sobs could disturb him.

She turned a few pages and read the next , his entries in the diary were not on regular basis but on very rare moments , may be on the days when he was too deeply hurt.

7th september, 1978

Today I found a new friend , Kabir . Jab wo gande ladke mujhe dhakka de rahe the he protected me. I am happy as now he is my best friend.

10th January 1979 ,

Aaj mummy aaye , new clothes and books ke sath , but unke new husband unhe fir mujhse dur le gaye ,Mummy doesnt love me but her new family

Am I that bad?

4th may 1979,

Ahemdabad, nanu nani ka home , I love them and this place so much , nanu ne new cycle gift ki and nani ke hath ke aloo parathe are my favourite ,I wish mai inse dur kabhi na jata ,
I hate my hostel , I hate Nainital.

3rd february 1980,

Aaj nani bhi mujhe chodke bhagwanji ke pass chali gai, Papa aur nani dono ab sath hai , God please mujhe bhi unse milwa dijiye I miss them.

16th july 1981 ,

I failed in my maths exam , as usual mummy aayi aur mujhe data , maara bhi but nahi pucha mere liye ...She doesnt care for me at all.

18th december , 1982

Aaj school mein parents activity this par mere liye koi nahi aya , kya mai itna bura hu ki ek din bhi nahi hai mummy ke pass mere liye? Nanu ko bhi business ke liye Australia jana pada warna wo zarur aate bas wahi hai mere apne .

Naina read his entries along with many more which were made by a young Sameer . From the age of 5 he had started writing about his pain, his loneliness and she couldnt stop the aching in her own heart on realising that all these years when she was surrounded by a big family who though scolded her but still cared for her , here he was all alone fighting every difficulty all alone. She craved for her mother's presence in her life but then she had Chachiji chachaji and preeti who cared for her alot , who loved her alot but what about him? His mother though was alive but still wasnt with him.

She kept the diary aside and sat beside Sameer on his bed. She carefully saw his charming face that looked dull , the dark circles beneath his eyes were visible and she knew just like her, he too had spent many sleepless nights but the only difference was , he was in pain, she was in guilt , but both heartbroken.

Naina slowly moved her hand over his forehead and carressed his head lovingly. It was her silly little wish to move her fingers over his silky hair and feel the softness and today she got a chance to fulfill her wish.

Her fingers slowly moved over his hair and head and she smiled
"Mine" she slowly muttered not knowing why such a simpe moment was making her so happy from inside.

She didnt knew what happened to her suddenly, but a magnetic pull forced her to move her lips to dip over his head. She slowly kissed his forehead and blushed hard on realising that it was for the first time ever in her that she was kissing a boy , the one she loves.

The feeling was so pure and she smiled on seeing him relaxing . His hands landed over hers and she jerked in a second thinking him to be awake but no he wasnt. His hand held hers and she started panicking .

What if he wakes up? What if he sees his diary here?

She very carefully slipped her hand out of his hold and took a deep breathe .

She checked his fever which was now gone and his body wasnt cold but still the temperature lowered . She relaxed a bit and then sat beside on the chair and started reading the diary further.

She continued reading about his good bad memories in Ahemdabad , about his mother's ignorance , her rants about his step brother, Rohan's achievements , his step father's bad behaviour, his nanu's love and helplessness, her heart filled with jealousy on reading about his female friends and she hated to read further about them , skipping those parts she finally reached his entries about Ahemdabad.

14th August, 1990

Aaj mai bauhat khush hu, hostel ki jail se azaadi mili hai mujhe aur finally mai nanu ke paas aa hi gaya , hamesha ke liye.

Ahemdabad, he sheher wo hai jaha mera bachpan beeta hai, jahan nani nanu ke sath kayi acchi yadein hai , jahan mai khush hoon .Finally, ab mujhe akele nahi rehna padega .

Aaj Ahemdabad station se ghar aate waqt ek ajeeb si cheez huyi, jiska mujhe afsos to hai but never mind .

Market mei chewing gum khate huye mai apni masti mein chal raha tha jab  achanak ek patthar se takraya aur mere muh se chewing gum seedha pani puri khati ek ladki ke lambe baalon pe gir gaya , ek second ke liye to mai bauhat hi dar gaya tha aur pata nahi usi waqt jab wo ladki mudi, mai bhi ghum gaya. Guilty to feel ho hi raha tha , bas isliye  ek sorry note deke waha se chala ...I hope ki use meri anjaane wali galti se hurt na hua ho.

Naina smiled wide this time.
"Ye ladka itna pyara kyu hai" she questioned herself more than his sleeping figure.

The whole memory of the chewing gum incident came in front of her eyes. She giggled thinking about the slaps she and preeti had to bear just because of this man whom she loved alot.

She turned the pages and read about his meeting with nanaji and his happiness was so aptly described. She now knew that mending his bond with nanu would heal 90% of the pain which she had given him.

16th august 1990,

Aaj mera cousin munna aaya tha mujhse milne , bauhat hi accha aur saaf dil ka ladka hai...hum to ek hi baar mei itne acche dost ban gaye. It was a great time with him today. Kal mai uske school jauga , pvkm wahi jiske nanu trustee hai.

I dont know what this feeling is, par I am very excited to visit that school , shayad life badal jaaye.

Munna was so concerned about my wounded hand  , It made me feel so good. Aaj market mei campa cola ka dhakkan kholte waqt , mujhe chot lag gayi aur mere hath se khun bhi nikla, but thanx to this green piece cloth jisne mera zakhm par marham ki tarah mera khun rok diya.

Naina's eyes immediately widened up on seeing that green cloth that was pasted on the blank page. She lightly carressed the fabric and her eyes welled up.

"Ye to mera dupatta hai!" she exclaimed , the slight touch of the fabric took her back to the day when her dupatta got torn and she was again badly beaten up by taiji and chachiji. Taiji blamed her for having an affair saying "Pakka apne ashique ke zakhmo par bandhke aayi hogi ye kalmuhi"

Naina chuckled thinking not directly but yeah indirectly she did healed her lover's pain .

"Taiji ki kahi baat sach hi to nikli" she spoke to herself and giggled.

She turned the page and read about his salty experiences with his mother who had visited him the next day , scolding him for running away from hostel and Nainitaal. She felt bad for him as being a mother atleast she should have understood his pain.

She turned the page and read about his experience in pvkm. The first time he had visited pvkm was not as a student but munna's friend .

17 August , 1990.

Wow ! What a day it was.

Subah to as usual bakwas hi thi , all thanx to mummy jo pyaar se aloo parathe to banai mere liye par haa apne taano ka accha masala kut kut ke dala tha usme. Why cant she understand ki mujhe nahi rehna nainital mein , hostel mei? Khair forget it unki batein karke mood kharab kya karna .  My day at PVKM was amazing yaar. Munna ke friends se mila ab wo mere bhi dost hai...especially pandit , mast banda hai ekdum funloving , samosa lover .

Humne waha antakshari khela and as usual waha ki sab ladkiyan mud mud ke mujhe hi dekh rahi thi. Samose aur campa cola to bauhat hi acche the but sabse yummy the wo khule huye tiffin ke aloo parathe. I mean wow! kya parathe the yar . I know kisi ke tiffin se khana buri bat hai but still unka taste itna accha tha ki mai khud ko rok hi nahi paya. Aur uske bad jo hua , kitni ajeeb si baat hai , mai fir ek ladki se takraya , pvkm uniform mei , do choti . Wo ladki to ekdum Rajdhani express ki tarah aayi aur fir takrane ke baad mudke dekha tak nahi. Khair never mind , mujhe bhi koi interest nahi is school ki ladkiyon mei ...I am happy to be friends with munna pandit and himmat kafi acche aur sacche log hai .

Naina's memory was strong enough to make her realise that he was the same guy who was wearing a blqck polo neck tshirt singing that "Aag barasti song " because of which she had been slapped by taiji.

"Arth nahi bhavarth samjho naina" this was what lochan sir had asked her to do so that she could grab a role in the school play that too Juliet's role.

Taiji had overheard her talking to meghaben regarding the song meaning and then she got a good tight slap in return. She so wanted to ask the boy himself but before she could do , he was gone.

She read about him eating the aloo paratha and instantly smiled thinking it was him , all these moments were only with him. She thought about preparing aloo parathas for him once before leaving the place.

She turned the page and read about him convincing nanu for pvkm admissions and then finally his entry in pvkm.

Oh that big day , how can she forget about their first meeting but she wanted to read his thoughts about their collision so she hurridely turned the page.

20th August , 1990.

Pvkm mein mera pehla din , wow I was so excited until I met those stupid fellow . How dare he said bad about my mother?

I chased him all along the corridor , I was in full speed , anger boiled through my veins , I kept on running until I collided with "Her".

As naina read "Her" she couldnt understand what it meant . Was it written in sarcasm or was he trying to say something ?

Us waqt , us moment mei mai nahi janta tha ki wo kaun hai , mai bas kho gaya tha kuch pal ke liye uski ankhon mein , Wo do gehri kaali ankhein jinme ek alag hi saadgi thi . Naa jaane kitne der mai use wo mujhe bas dekhte hi jaa rahe the , naa jane kyu , par haa kuch to khaas tha us pal mein ...

Naina smiled inwardly reading this. He knew that it was her , Naina Agrawal , the teacher ki chamchi who had complained about him to princi that morning but still he wrote about that very special moment. Reading about his point of view she blushed more as her eyes couldnt seem more prettier to her ownself.

The next part of the day in his diary was his anger on Naina as she had revealed that she saw Sameer hitting pankaj and Naina just felt bad for doing that .Then she read something which again made her happy.

"Naina Agrawal ! the same girl jisne meri aaj complaint ki, mai usi ki madad karne pahuch gaya ...pata nahi kyu par use takleef mei dekhke maine uski shoelace theek kr di jo cycle mei atki thi , mujhe bhi pata nahi kya ho gaya tha , aaj se pehle to kisi ladki ke pair ko chuke uski help nahi ki , kisi ladki ke aage jhuka nahi , fir us behenji ke liye kyu?

Naina smiled on reading "behenji" she knew that she had annoyed him enough that day so she should take this terms sportingly from his side for being so ...for being so behenji !

She chuckled and continued reading about his feelings which mostly were about her and pvkm . Some moments with mundit and nanu were described but mostly it was about his fights with Naina. Her seeing him smoking cigarette , her lying at the assembly just to protect him from punishment , him stealing her new shoes and many more.

"Oh toh tumne mere joote churaye the? Uff dil ke sath sath ye bhi chura liya Mr. Maheshwari " she spoke to his sleeping form and chuckled .

All the flashback from these golden memories came back in front of her eyes.

(Part of his description )

Waise Munna pandit himmat us naina ko jitna bura bhala kehte hai wo itni bhi buri nahi hai , its just that ki wo alag hai , jo alag hota wo galat thodi na hota hai , infact mujhe toh wo kaafi masoom lagi .

"Woh Naina ki bacchi khud ko samajti kya hai , aise kaise homework na karne ke liye complaint kar sakti hai. Jab se aya hoon tab se bas meri chugli kare jaa rahi hai wo maniben "

"Naina ko sabak to mai ab sikhauga, meri complaint ki thi na miss head monitor ne ab dekhta hoon new shoes chori hone pe madam ki kaisi band bajti hai "

"Kismat bhi ajeeb hai , bar bar har bar puri duniya mein bas ek hi ladki se takra jata hoon , kya duniya mei ladkiyon ki kami ho gai hai bhagwanji? Aaj jiske jute churake bhaga usi se takra gaya, naina madam to itni bholi nikli ki samaj hi nahi paayi ki wo joote maine hi churaye the , kal bhi usi se takra gaya market mei , jute bhi badli ho gaye humare , pata nahi kaunsi kadi hai jo bar bar isi se jud jaati hai"

"Aaj to baal baal bach gaya , kal jab law garden mein Naina ne mujhe cigarette peete dekha tab to laga ki ab meri band bajegi par nahi thankgod !Agle din chemistry lab mei aag lagane ke bad bhi usne mujhe bacha liye.

Waise aaj fir humari kadi jud gayi , jab Principal sir ne hum dono ko smoking is injurious to health pe speech dene ko kaha inspection committee ke samne ..uff lagta hai meri diary aur meri life mei ye Naina ka khaas role hone wala hai "

Naina pondered upon each and every word , she remembered about the accidental leg touch that happemed while he was trying to steal her shoes. That feeling still gave her goosebumps. She couldnt believe that he was so affected by her presence. She thought that only she noticed him all the time but no it was mutual.

Kabir's words of Sameer being affected as well were now coming true she thought.

Naina then read about the next phase of his diary that is the head boy competition. Her fingers shivered before turning the pages of his diary as now its gonna be the worst moment for both of them.

"Aaj maine Naina se request ki thi ki wo mujhe padhaye for the head boy competition but afsos she was changing school ...shayad ab mujhe khud hi kuch karna hoga kyuki mummy ke nazar mei accha jo banna hai Head boy banke"

"I am so happy today , Naina ka Vanaspathi jana cancel ho gaya , ab wo mujhe padhaeygi , ab to mai Head boy ban hi jauga"

Naina smiled reading this and remembered how she had cried that night as she didnt wished to leave Sameer and pvkm at all. She facepalmed herself remembering her silliness of planting his photograph deep in the plant trying to keep his memories safe , somewhere deep in her heart .

Destiny played well when her form submissions couldnt take place and finally she could stay back with him.

"Naina is really smart yaar, uske concepts kitne zyada clear hai , I wish mai bhi is tarah se padh paata to shayad mummy mujhse kabhi naraaz hi nahi hoti "

"Ab Naina and mai dheere dheere friends ban gaye hai , munna pandit bhi jab uski burayi karte hai , mai ya to unhe chup kara deta hoon ya khud waha se chala jata hoon . Meri help karne ke liye jab maine use chocolate di to hesistantly usne accept kar li par jab mujhe dekhke usne smile kiya to na jane kyu par alag hi khushi hui "

"Accidental touch , Ek galti se huye touch se bhi dil mei kuch kuch ho sakta hai ye mujhe pehle pata na tha , aaj biology padhte time library mein , galti se my fingers brushed against hers and ek second ke liye laga ki koi electric current pass hua ...I really cant say ki ye kya new feelings hai par jo bhi hai , Naina ab mujhe acchi lagne lagi hai".

Naina's cheeks turned red and she stared at Sameer , "Accha bacchu itni hi acchi lagti thi to kabhi kaha kyu nahi "

She pinched his cheek lightly and continued reading the next parts.

"Aaj naina ke notes mein mujhe uski passport sized photograph mili , do choti badi ankhein aur ek masoom se chehre pe cute si smile...dil nahi kiya use wo picture wapas kar doon isliye maine rakh li "

She saw her passport sized photograph attached on the same page and was surprised that how come the photo she wanted to paste in the competition form reached sameer throuch her notes.

She linked the parallel situations of photograph of him which she had stolen before and even he had done the same .

Did this mean something?

Is it love from his side too?

She questioned herself and suddenly saw him moving a bit again. She closed the diary in hurry and went near him . He was still sleeping and his body was now quite cold. She patted his head and carressed his forehead and then re started her current favourite task ie reading his diary .

"How dare she! Usne apne papa ke samne sach kyu nahi kaha ki wo apni marzi se mujhe padha rahi thi , kyu kia aisa naina, kitna bharosa kiya tha tumpe aur tumne bhi mujhe chod diya "

Naina closed her eyes as the hurting memory came in front of her eyes. She didnt had enough courage to tell her father that she was willingly teaching Sameer and wasnt doing anything against Arjun but still Rakesh was stubborn and hell angry on her for helping Sameer. Half heartedly she had to go back and stop teaching him but then the guilt was eating her up so she decided to call him and play a motivational song for him.

"Aaj fir ek baar ek blank call aya ghar ke phone pe , naa jane ye blank call tab hi kyu aate hai jab mera mood kharab ho , call ata hai aur samne se ek accha motivational gana play hota hai , I dont know ye kaun hai par ha the stranger lightens my mood always!"

"Aaj cricket ki match thi jisme mai har gaya I am so upset . Naina aaj aayi thi dahi shakkar ke sath , she wanted to say sorry but maine usse baat nahi kiya . I dont know why but is bar mujhe bauhat hurt hua hai . Mummy ke alawa pehli baar kisi ne mujhe hurt kiya hai , pata nahi kyu but Naina se ek alag sa bond ban gaya hai jisme mujhe usse gussa hone mei aur use sorry sunne mei bhi maza aara hai "

Naina fakely pouted and stared at sameer , "accha toh mujhse gussa hona , mujhe manate dekhne mei tumhe maza aa raha tha , Sameer Maheshwari , kitna pareshan karre ho tum mujhe since 1990 !"

"Aaj finally mujhe pata chal hi gaya ki wo blank calls kaun karta hai , its none other than Naina Agrawal ! Jab jab mai is competition ke stress mei upset hua hoon usne mujhe motivate kiya hai , paas na rehke bhi she had supported me through such songs ...kal final result ka din hai aur mai kal usse dobara dosti kar luga , ab itni pyari ladki se naraz nahi reh sakta hoon mai "

Naina gulped a bit as now its the worst part of the diary and of their lives , the day of result , the same day which ruined everything , no when she had ruined everything.

" I cannot believe she did this to me , maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki Naina aisa karegi , mujhpe jhootha blame kaise kar sakti hai wo ? Bina pura sach jaane usne bas blame kar diye apne bhai ko bachane ke liye? Aaj I have lost everything , aajtak sirf mummy ki naragzi jheli maine par ab mere nanu bhi mujhse dur ho gae . Aaj unki ankhon mei nafrat to nahi par afsos tha wo bhi meri parwarish ka ....I hate you Naina  Agrawal , I really hate you , kal principal jo bhi faisla lege I will accept it , par tumhe to kabhi maaf nahi kar pauga mai . Bas ek baar hi sahi mujhse puch toh leti....kya ye chabi jeb se girne se ye bhi sabit ho gaya ki paper bhi maine churaye the?

Jis head monitor banne ke competition ke liye mai itna excited tha aaj wahi din mere liye sabse bura din ban gaya aur uski wajah hai ek ladki ki galatfehmi "

Naina let the tears flow through her eyes , she knew how he must be feeling she could see it in his eyes but still reading about it somewhere impacted on her wellbeing even more.

The next was his last entry from Ahemdabad because after this he left the city forever.

With a very heart , she turned the page and started reading .

" Jab koi apna humse rooth jata hai toh dil bhi buri tarah toot jata hai

Khushiyon ki ummeed mein musafir ,  ye dil kyu raaho mein bhatak sa jata hai..

Akele hi to safar karna hai yahan , kyu logon ke liye dil mei aas jagata hai ,

Jab dil se pukaro to kaun bhagke har waqt paas ata hai ?"

Naina read the lines and knew what it implied . He must be on his way to Nainital when he had written this. He must be feeling so lonely , so alone.

"Kya nanaji ne sameer se bat bhi nhi  ki hogi jab wo jaa raha tha ? Kaise tute huye dil ke sath wo yaha aya hoga , kaise guzare hoge ye 4 saal usne yaha , kehne ko wo bachpan se yahi tha par kam se kam nanaji the uske sath , meri ek galti ne usse uska sabse anmol rishta bhi cheen liya"

Naina shed a few tears and looked at sleeping sameer .

"I...I am sorry Sameer " she stammered while saying this and looked down.

She continued reading further about his nainital admissions , about meeting kabir again and joining the college here. For a few days he didnt mention anything about his emotions in the diary it was all about , his routine and college.

On reading about his routine ie boxing , fitness activities , his diet , his studies , his lack of friends , his library sessions and some moments with kabir , Naina understood that Sameer had turned himself into a rock that was in motion. A tough stone that was just breathing and not living his life . She understood that he was purposely staying away from everything that genuinely made him happy .

She was now determined to bring back his old relations and his lost happiness back as she wanted to make him live his survive and not just survive.

While turning a few more pages she read a poem which touched the core of her heart.

"Log bas dekhte hai sirf meri yeh hasi
jiske paas ro saku , aisa koi aas paas nahi
Waqt beet jaata hai yuhi aate jate
Ghar mein intezaar karne wala mera koi khaas nahi
Mai jaag raha hoon aur yeh chand bhi jaag raha hai
Hum dono jaisa is sansar mein koi udaas nahi

log bas dekhte hai sirf meri ye hasi..."

The words written by him totally summed up his feelings in short but very deeply touched her.

She then read about his true emotions which he had written over these years.

"Nanu ne aaj baat to ki par sirf ye kaha ki fees aur paise unhone account mein bhej diye hai , mere har sawal ka jawab haa ya naa mei diya aur mujhse pucha tak nahi ki main kaisa hoon ...kya mere nanu sach mein mujhe nahi apnaeyge?"

"Mummy aayi thi milne as usual unke pati ke sath jinhone fir mujhe chor kehke mujhe taana mara aur apne rohan ke state topper hone ki news di  ...ye sab sunane aate hai isse better naa aaye , I really dont need them in my life now "

"Har week mein sirf ek hi pal ki khushi hoti hai mujhe aur wo hai munna pandit se bat karne ki . Bas wahi dono hai jo milon door hoke bhi dil ke sabse zyada kareeb hai mere aaj ..."

"Mujhe kabhi kabhi khud ka behaviour samaj nahi ata , jis ladki ne mujhse mera sab kuch cheen liya mai aaj munna se usi ke bare mei kyu jaanna chaah raha tha? kyu chahta tha ki wo mujhe bataye uske bare mein ....kyu ?"

"Itne saal beet gaye , nafrat karta hoon ye keh keh bhi thak gaya hoon mai par fir bhi kyu lagta hai ki shayad nafrat nahi bas narazgi hai ek ...kyuki jisse ummeed na thi usi ne dard de diye "

"Kitni ajeeb si zindagi ho gayi hai meri is sheher mein , ek hasta khelta ladka jisko dosti ke rishte par itna bharosa tha wo aaj dost banane se darta hai , jab kabhi koi mere sath dosti karna chahta hai mai usse khud ko door kar leta hoon ...ek ladki ke diye dard se na jane mai kitna badal chuka hoon "

"Kabir hai mere sath yaha , bas wahi toh hai par sach kahu to dar lagta hai jaise sab chale gaye door ye bhi ek din chala hi jaeyga , islie toh kabir se bhi door rehta hoon mai apne aap ko kitabon ki duniya mei kaid kar liya hai maine jaha na koi dard hai na koi humdard hai "

"Meri zindagi mein  in pahaado ki taazi hawa to hai par pyar ki wo garmahat nahi hai jiski mujhe kitni zarurat thi . Yaha nazare to hai jo ankhon ko chu jaye par wo log nahi jo dil ko chu jaye , yaha har koi bas tourists sa lagta hai , aata hai milta hai aur chala jata hai , koi apna nahi hai yaha jo ata to hai aur sath ruk bhi jata hai kuch pal ke liye bhi nahi "

"Jab jab mai Ahemdabad mein bimar hota tha nanu mere pass rehte the , jab nani thi tab wo bhi rehti thi par ab ? koi nahi hai ...koi nahi jo khyal rakh sake , pyar kare parwaah kare , yaha koi nahi "

"Kya uski zindagi bhi meri tarah hogi ? nahi nahi wo to family ke sath hai , use thodi ye sab jhelna padra hoga ...ye sab to meri kismat mei likha tha ..kya wo kabhi mere bare mei sochti hogi ? Kaisi dikhti hogi ab woh ? Par ek second mai kyu janna chahta hoon uske bare mein , mai to nafrat karta hoon na usse  "

"Aaj naa jane kyu diary likhte waqt mujhe ek alag khushi ho rahi hai , jaise kal ek naye savere ke sath kuch accha hone wala hai "

This was the last entry from his side . She checked the date and it was just a night before her arrival. She connected his lines with her coming to Nainital , the very next day. Indeed ! their heart to heart connections are very strong she thought. 

Naina read almost all the entries from his diary and understood that he have been trying to be something he never was. He  had somewhere mentioned that this guitar was his nanu's gift is untouched since the past four years. He had always been the person who was depended on music for some peaceful moments but now it wasnt a part of his life anymore.

Naina turned and looked at the red coloured guitar lying in the corner  behind which she found his diary . She now wanted to listen to him singing and playing this guitar. She just hoped that one day she would be successful in healing him completely as his words in the diary did told her that he liked her since the beginning , without even him realising , she became an important part of his thoughts which he poured through writing . He did mention that he hated her but still keeping her photograph was a proof that he didnt .

She finally closed his diary and kept it back behind that guitar. She moved closer to Sameer abd carressed his cheek very lightly. She kissed his forehead and eyelids and murmured a 'sorry' and then in a very inaudible voice said  'I ...love ...you..' in his ears and she herself blushed after saying it.

She sat on the chair again and kept on staring at him and  didnt realise when she fell asleep in the same position with her head agaisnt the  head rest of the chair.

After some 30 minutes, Sameer woke up and the moment he saw her still in his room he panicked a bit but then just that peaceful look of her face stopped him from waking her up.

He was feeling better now , much better actually and in his heart he thanked her for taking care of him which no one ever did till now. He moved closer to her face and saw her cute face glowing even more. He started smiling and inched his hand closer towards her cheeks .

He was about to carress her cheeks when suddenly he heard the door opening . Kabir entered inside which made him pull himself back with a jerk. Naina too woke up because of the noise and saw Sameer already awake.

"Wo sorry mai so gai thi ...pata nahi kaise ankh lag gayi " she reasoned and sameer passed a slight smile of understanding.

Kabir could notice the changing equations between the two and so he relaxed and smiled .

"Kaisa hai bro? feeling better?" he asked moving towards them.

Sameer smiled "Much better thanx to Naina " he spoke while looking at her.

Naina smiled while Kabir's mouth opened wide in shock .

"Woho ..hriday parivartan?" he questioned surprisingly making naina giggle a bit . Sameer came back to his senses and with a stern look he started shouting at kabir for this plan.

Naina felt a bit sad and so she excused herself..

"Mai chalti hoon , medicines time par le lena "  saying this she started moving towards the door when Sameer realised that he should check people's presence outside.

He hurridely moved towards the door and looked out to see noone around.

"Its safe , koi bhi nahi hai " he replied normally while naina just smiled and started leaving.

"Naina " he called her out making her stop and turn

"Haa?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

"Thank you " he said with a smile , a genuine one this time.

"Dosti mein no sorry , no thank you " she replied with a big smile and finally left the room.

Sameer was still standing there , staring at her retreating figure. The memories of their school days was back with just one dialogue.

He smiled and turned to see kabir grinning wide and raising his eyebrows to tease him and irritate him. Sameer ran behind him  covering the whole room and after catching him he smacked his head faking anger for his stupid plan but the truth was , he was more than happy with the events that took place today.

That night , both Sameer and Naina slept with happy hearts which were bonded together with the unbreakable threads of love since the times they didnt even knew each other.

FIRST OF ALL A BIG SORRY FOR  BEING EXTREMELY LATE THIS TIME. ITS A +5500 WORDS UPDATE TO COMPENSATE FOR THE DELAYS .

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT AS IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED.
THANK YOU FOR READING❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 5.3K 26
What happens when Naina Agarwal, the 'different' girl from 90s finds out that her alliance is being fixed with a stranger while her career hasn't eve...
1.7K 161 2
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿 - What do you think? Where is this relationship going? 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 - I don't know...but we should continue going with the flow." 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲...
22.6K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...
3.8K 407 3
An unique love story on Samaina. It's a love at first sight love story. A girl who fall in love with his male love in first sight. So she proposed h...