𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 {𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨�...

By bbeautifulchaos

i was different. and no, i don't mean the stereotypical "i'm not like every one else" different, (well that... More

Author's Notes
The Woods
It's You
Those Eyes
We Meet Again
New Friends?
Friday Night & Bright Lights
Author's Note - IMPORTANT
Dancing, Deals, and Damon
Author's Note
I'm Going Crazy
Bippity, Boppity, Boop
Curiosity Killed the Cat
Just Friends
Surprise, Surprise
Scary Day...
...Even Scarier People
Not So Happy Birthday
Some Things Are Simply BS
Goodbyes and Goodnight Thoughts
Another "Normal" Day in Mystic Falls
A Roadtrip to Remember
Suspicions and Internalized Misogyny
Just a Little Message
Dancing with the Devil
hello kitty and the scooby doo gang
𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
2023 update

Prologue

4.8K 113 17
By bbeautifulchaos

May 26, 2009
Tuesday

Dear Journal,

Different... It's a simple word, isn't it? To some people yeah it is but to me it's all that I am.

I'm different. An outcast if you would. I've always been different. Never really fitting in with any right group. Now, this is mostly because I didn't open up to people. And let's not forget to mention that I'm not the prettiest and I don't play sports. I'm also not a cheerleader. So it's easy to say that I'm not popular.

I've never felt like I really belonged. I've only had one good friend that has really stood by me and I've done the same for him. I don't know what I'd do if we weren't friends. Besides that, there's no one. No secret boyfriend, no 'besties for the resties', no one.

My friend always says that we're not different, everyone else is just lame. Maybe he's right, but I doubt it. Anyways, I've got to get going.

Farewell, journal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 651 16
"You know that she's a vampire now? So, she remembers who you are? It's been over a year, Klaus. She doesn't love you. You can't actually think that...
5.7K 84 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...