Five Nights In Anime: A Lost...

By Dieseljackblack

Mitchboe and Spring Bonnie have known each other ever since, Mitchboe was 14. The two would always spend time... More

Lonely Boy Gets Loved
First Day As A Janitor
The Day Has Come
War Is Hell
The Diner Has Shutdown!?
New Job Got Plus Horror Before Work
First Night On The Job
The Fright Mare
Night Two
Bonus Chapter Mitchboe's 16th Birthday
Night 3 Blood Bear shows up
Horrible Truth/Night 4
Christmas Bonus Chapter/Fredbear's Hidden Feelings
Finial Night/Confrontation
Surprise!!

Finial Night...

1.1K 14 26
By Dieseljackblack

Heads up!!!!! Lemon!!!!

Mitchboe's POV

I woke up on what looked like to be Springy's old bed. I was also, back at the building in the office where I worked at. I had my clothes on and they smelled exactly clean. I noticed my watch wasn't telling time anymore, nor the clock in the office was working. It felt like time has stopped all the sudden. I got up from the bed and walked over to the window of my office. I saw the words: "Go to the basement" written on the wall outside the window. I was curious on why they said, go to the basement. I was feeling scared as I had no way of defending myself from whatever horrors a wait me. I sighed and started out the door of my office. When I got to the hallway, it looked like it was way, way different than usual. The hallway looked long in a never ending style. There was red carpet going all the wall down the hall and chanticleers were on the ceiling going down the hall.

"Come to me..." A voice whispered.

I knew that was Springy's voice. This scenery must be a sign she is done...or mostly done tormenting me. I started walking down the hall to where the voice came from. As I walked down the hall, I saw different portraits of me, Springy, Goldie, and Mari on the walls. I seen statues of me, Springy, Goldie, and Mari further on down. On up ahead of me was Goldie. She looked at me with a smirk on her face. I wasn't interested in stopping to talk to her, so I walked on past her. She walked backwards right in front of me and she had her hands on her hips. I tried again to walk past her, but she kept on cutting me off every time I tried to past her. I decided to give up and just go along walking with her in front of me.

"Did you enjoy nursing from me last night?" She said while walking backwards and jiggling her huge breast.

I blushed a deep red as I continued to walk down the hall. I cleared my throat and tried to avoid looking at her by looking down at the ground as I walked. Goldie, slowed her back walking down and I ended up bumping into her breast; which stopped me for a brief moment but then I continued my walking with her only a couple of feet walking backward in front of me. She grabbed my cheeks and held up my head with my face going into her boobs with only my nose above her boobs. I looked up at her as we continued walking down the hall.

"I know you enjoyed it last night. There's no need for you to be shy about it." She said.

"Yes...You were...Fair to do it with..." I said embarrassed.

Goldie, giggled at me. She grabbed my crouch causing me to moan slightly.

"You kept on cumming in my pussy every few minutes. That doesn't sound like you think I was fair to have sex with. You really enjoyed my body..In fact, it seemed you enjoyed it a little more than Springy's- not that'd she be jealous about as your mine as much as you are hers." She smirked.

"I love Springy..." I innocently said.

"You can love me to, hunn." Goldie said.

"I never had been in a relationship three girls...It would just feel kinda odd to me." I said.

"Have you not heard of such a thing as a harem?" Goldie asked.

"Not really..." I replied.

"Well, this is what this kind of relationship is honey. Springy, told me I was your girlfriend to. You can't reject that I'm afraid."Goldie said.

Goldie, backed away from me rubbing her forehead.

"Phhhhhhhh... It's starting to get really hot here. Why not make it hotter?" She smirked at me and winked.

Goldie started stripping her clothes as we walked. She was now in her sexy bra and thongs. She threw off her top hat and she shook her head.

"Haaaaaa! Much better!" She sighed.

I blushed deeply and felt my little man get a boner. Goldie would twirl around showing me her huge bubble butt with her thong string going up it. I really wanted to run up and grab it. I couldn't help to not take my eyes off it; I was entranced by it. Her butt bounced and jiggled as we walked down the hall. Goldie, turned her head to me and she smirked.

"Looks like someone is starting to get really horny." Goldie said.

There was huge, fancy, sofa to the left side of the hall.

"You look a little tired from all that walking. Let's take a relaxing break for a while. There's no rush." Goldie, stopped. She sat me down on the sofa and she sat on my lap. Her butt took up my entire lap and I kinda felt like I was about cum.

"Just relax while I perform for you." Goldie said.

She started grinding her butt on my lap and I started to moan. She went faster and I moaned louder. She then started tweaking on me and I moaned louder. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass and squeeze it causing her to moan. I sorta snapped back to reality and Springy came to my mind. I wanted to go to the basement to see her. I tried to push Goldie off of me, but she wouldn't budge. She turned her head to me and she smirked.

"No. No. No. You can't force the relaxation to end so soon. You'll have to be punished for that!" She smirked.

She got off of me and she pulled my pants down. She started kissing my member and I moaned. She then engulfed my dick and balls in her mouth and she started slurping making me moan really loud. It didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum.

"Can we please go see Springy, now?!" I begged.

Goldie, smirked at me.

"After you eat my pussy, hunn!" She said.

I sighed at her.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"It's wide awake, and it's begging to be eaten!" She said as she pulled down her thongs showing her wet pussy.

"Fine. But, I have to go to Springy." I said.

She grabbed my head and she pulled me down to the floor. My face was above her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around my back to keep me from getting away (Which I really wanted to do). She slipped off her bra all the sudden.

"Why are you slipping off your bra?" I asked.

She grinned at me and licked her lips.

"There's a sudden change in plans...I can't be satisfied with my pussy being eaten! It's begging for cock! Give me your cock! NOW!!!" She grabbed me. She got up and inserted my little cock and balls in her pussy. Then she leaned down and started kissing me, and she put my hand on her left boob. I couldn't escape her hold on me, so I had to go along with the sex. Goldie, moaned like there was no tomorrow. I came in her after about five minutes, and she moaned loudly. She stopped kissing me. I thought she was gonna let me go, but she didn't.

"I'm not finished! I want more!!! Lots more!!!" She shouted.

I was on the ground. Goldie, started bouncing up and down on my cock. Her boobs were hitting me in the face every time she came back down. I decided to just put my hands under the back of my head and just let the show go on. This was going to be a long show. I already came in her about ten times. Goldie was constantly moaning, and she showed no signs of slowing down. Goldie, really did act like she was into me: She was smiling just as big as she could. She was staring at me not taking her eyes off me for a second. She even started kissing me passionately as she did her thing. I then, realized that Goldie's feelings for me were just as strong as Springy's, and she was lonely all these years at the dinner. I raised my head and gave her a smile.

"I love you Goldie." I said.

Goldie, stopped her bouncing and she gave me a shocked look.

"What did you just say?" She asked.

"I love you Goldie! All these years of you being all alone in the dinner not being allowed to experience true love has been really hard on you. You were just good at hiding it. Well, you don't have to be alone anymore! Goldie. You can be my girlfriend to. I didn't realize how much love you wanted. And now you'll finally have it!" I said sighing.

Goldie started crying tears of pure joy when I said that. She got off of me and she picked me up hugging me tightly.

"Ohhhhhh Mitch-Kun!!!! You don't know how happy I am to hear those words!!!!" She said with great joy.

"Well, it's true: I really do love you as much as Springy...Almost anyway." I said.

"That's what I wanted to hear from you. You've completed task number two of ending this never-ending nightmare." She smiled.

"We can continue having sex if you want." I smiled.

Goldie, let me go.

"No. Your realization of my feelings towards you has already satisfied me. You can see Springy, now." She said.

I got my clothes back on. I hugged her warmly and she smiled. Goldie, seems to have forgiven me for what I done to Springy. But, what about Springy? Would she forgive me? I was starting to get worried.

"Do you think, Springy will be able to forgive me?" I asked Goldie.

Goldie gave me a "not so sure" look.

"Springy would have to tell you that. It's the last task to complete and to end this nightmare you've been going through. I'm not really sure if Springy will forgive you...She may decide to kill you. When I last spoke to her, she didn't have a happy opinion about you." She said.

Shivers ran up my spine. I didn't feel too confident all the sudden.

"I don't know if I should go to see Springy or not." I said.

"You have to. If you don't you won't have a chance of ending this nightmare. I would end this nightmare for you, but I don't have that power as Springy is the one holding grip on this nightmare." Goldie said.

I sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll be going to her then. Thank you for everything, Goldie." I said then hugged her.

I started walking off until Goldie stopped me.

"Wait!!!" She hollowed. Goldie ran up to me.

"The danger isn't over with. Springy still hasn't lighten up on her assaults on you. She put me in charge of the task of tormenting you just last night. I went easy on you because I knew I could make you understand that she's more important than serving in the Marines. Once you enter the basement where she'll be waiting for you I'll no longer be in charge of the task. You'll be on your own, So be careful. Here put on this coat. It'll get really cold once you continue on down the hall." I put the coat on and Goldie kissed my cheek.

"Good luck!" Goldie said as I left.

As I walked down the hall, the air started to get really cold. The red carpet soon disappeared and the normal green tile, dusty floor was back. The walls turned back into the way the building was. I looked back to see that there was no longer the nice, never-ending, hallway I just came from. I was back in the normal setting of the building now. I knew I was getting close to the door of the basement as I was just at the entrance of the hallway leading to the basement door.

At the basement entrance were the three scary animatronics I dealt with a few nights ago. I jumped and said, "Oh no!!!! Not you guys, again!!!!" I screamed. When they walked closer, they weren't scary-looking anymore.

"We're not here to kill you." The bear said.

"That's up to our master." The chicken said.

"We're just here to tell you to watch your step." The blue bunny said.

"Well, that's nice of you." I said and sighed.

I walked over to basement door on the floor. I opened the door and walked into the basement...I screamed as I fell into the darkness as there were no stairs. I fell for what seem like for hours. As I was falling, I seen big, vivid, images of Springy in different colors. All the faces looked sad and angry. I was feeling really guilty of leaving Springy. I finally reached the bottom landing on a pile of Spring Bonnie plushies (lucky me). I groaned a tiny bit stunned from the landing, but I got up alright. I picked up one of the plushies. The plushie had a happy expression on its face. I decided to take it with me as I felt that it'd probably been helpful later on. The air down here was absolutely freezing; it's a good thing, Goldie gave me this coat to wear or I'd been chilled to the bone for sure. I started walking down the hall of the basement. I couldn't turn back now as there was no point of return from here. Goldie, couldn't help me at this point since she was no longer in charge of the task; I was on my own now.

I came to the opening in the basement with the different paths to take. I had no idea on which path I should take. I was starting to get really scared as to what dangers would each path lead me to, but one of them should lead me to Springy. I have token the other paths before, and I'd remembered the only danger really was the girls when they were in their hellish form. But they were no longer a threat as I'd just meet them before I fell into the basement. That still didn't ease my fear as that didn't mean there'll no longer be any other dangers I need to worry about. All I could do is stand and start to cry.

"Shhhh! It's okay..You can cry on me if you want." A gentle voice said.

This surprised me.

"Who's there...? I asked still sobbing.

"I'm in your arms!" I looked down at the Spring Bonnie plush I was holding.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked the plushie.

"I'll guide through all the way to Springy." The plushie said.

"Really? Which way do I go?" I asked.

"You have to go through the entrance your looking at. But, once you go in, it'll be very dark and there will be danger in there! You have to listen to all my directions; if you don't you'll end up getting killed!" The plushie said concernedly.

"Okay...I'll be heading on into the path. I'm coming for you Springy!!!!" I shouted on my last sentence.

"Hey! You got to be quiet when we proceed or Busty will get you!!" The plushie kinda scolded me.

"Right...Sorry." I said apologetically.

I hugged the plushie tightly and I walked on into the path. It was very dark inside the path.

"Keep on going Straight." I kept on going straight.

"Stop." I stopped and I heard cute, but creepy giggling. I stayed still. The giggling faded away.

"Go right." I went right.

"Go left." I went left.

"Stop." The giggling returned and I stopped. Then giggling faded again.

"Go straight." I went straight and I could see light up ahead. I was now in the light.

"You can't stop here. Keep on moving. Busty is coming after you as I speak." When she said that I heard the creepy giggling growing louder from the darkness behind me.

"Don't just stand there! Run!" I took off through the path.

I looked back to see the same doll animatronic from night one chasing me. She giggled as she was hot on my tail.

"You won my little game of  "hide and seek"! Now we're playing a game of tag!" The doll animatronic said.

"Don't look back!! Keep on running!!" The plush yelled.

The paths walls were made of mirrors. When the walls are made of mirrors, it could me I was about to enter into a maze. Sure enough, I came split paths of four.

"Go right!" The plushie said. I passed different pathways as the doll animatronic chased me.

"Go left!" I went left as I was told.

I was starting to get tired from all the running, but I kept on running as I panted.

"Don't give up! Keep on running!" The plushie said.

I was starting to loose the doll animatronic from behind me. But, unfortunately I came to a dead end.

"You don't have any where to go!! I got you now!!" The doll animatronic shouted cheerfully.

I started to panic.

"There's a red lever to your right!" I looked to my right to see a red lever as the plushie said.

The animatronic was closing in on me.

"When I say "three" pull the lever!" I put my hand on the lever.

"One. Two. THREE!!!" I pulled the lever and a trap door opened from underneath the animatronic, and she screamed as she fell in. The trap door closed and I sighed relieved.

"You still have to get out of the maze." The plushie said. I hugged the plushie tightly.

"Don't worry. I'll guide you out of the maze." The plushie said.

The plushie helped me through the maze and we were finally out. A gate blocked the way going on. There was a table with scissors on it. I tried looking for a lever or button to open the gate.

"The only way to open the gate is to sacrifice a limb and put the limb in the opening beside the gate!" The plushie said.

I started to sweat and the thought of using the scissors on the table to cut my own arm off made my stomach clinch. But, if it meant seeing Springy, then so be it. I picked up the scissors on the table and nervously was about to cut my arm off until the plushie stopped me.

"Stop!!!! You can't face Springy with any of your limbs missing!! You can cut a limb off me to open the gate."

I started to shed tears. I really didn't want to cut off her limbs.

"But, your my friend.....I can't hurt you!!!!" I cried.

"Shhhhhh! It's okay. I'm here to help you. I'll do anything to get you to Springy even if it means I die doing it!" The plushie said.

"No!!! There must be another way!!!" I shouted.

"There is no other way, Mitchboe. You have to take my limb and give it to the gate."

I put the plushie on the table, and I slowly picked up the scissors. I held her left arm out and I was about to cut her arm off. My hand shook and I broke down into tears dropping the scissors in the process.

"I can't do it!!!!" I cried.

"You have to do it. If you die here than so will I." The plushie picked up the scissors and put her left limb in it. I saw her about to cut her own arm until I stopped her.

"Noooooooo!!!!! I won't let you hurt yourself!!!!" I cried as I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

I then heard some creepy giggling coming from the way I just came.

"I can hear your cries! You'll be crying even more when I get you!" I known it was the doll animatronic. The plushie jumped out of my arms onto the table and she picked up the scissors again.

"I have to give up a limb now or you'll die for sure!!" The plushie panicked.

I instantly put on a angry face, and snatched the scissors from her.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The plushie asked shocked.

The doll animatronic was now in the room with us. She had a sinister look on her face.

"I'm gonna kill you!!! Your such a fool for not taking Plushie's advice!!!" She laughed evilly.

"Wanna bet?!" I pounced on her, and tried to gain the upper hand by pinning her down to try and cut her arm off.

"Oh...Trying to fight back are we?!" She grinned.

"Well, I'm gonna bite your eyeballs out!!!" She tried to go for my eyeballs with her mouth. But, I always held her back. I finally managed to pin her down on the floor.

"I swear, I'll bite your ears off to when I get up!!!!" She screamed.

I tried to get the scissors on her arm, but she was so strong that I just couldn't succeed. Then all the sudden the plushie took her dress off and she used it to smother the animatronics face. The animatronic was struggling to get free of the grip from her.

"Hurry! Cut her arm off while she's distracted!" She shouted.

I quickly cut her arms off, and she screamed in great pain. A puddle of blood poured out of her arm. I threw the cut off arm in the opening of the gate and the gate opened. I ran through the gate.

"Come on, Plushie!!!!" I yelled.

The plushie let go of Busty, and she sprinted through the gate. Busty threw the dress off her face and she groaned in pain from her arm being cut off. She gave off a furious stare and she growled.

"You two are gonna pay for that!!!!!!" She shouted really loud.

"Cut the chain!!!" Plushie yelled.

I quickly cut the chain and the gate fell back shut. Busty roared and grabbed the gate with her other arm.

"You two are gawddamn, shitty, fucking, son of bitches!!!!!!!!" Busty cursed.

I smirked at her.

"I'm not about to hurt my friend here to proceed on to meet my Springy!!!!" I yelled at her.

The doll animatronic gave off a shocked look and then she just dropped dead all the sudden and vanished right before my eyes. I got a feeling I won't have to worry about her anymore. The plushie had no dress on; she was now in a bra and panties. The plushie looked at me smiling.

"You really do have a heart of gold, Mitchboe." Plushie said.

"I always did." I smiled at her.

"You know...Springy, always thought of you as a heartless person when you left for the Marines. But, you have just proven otherwise right in front of me." Plushie said.

"Your not Springy are you?" I questioned her.

"No...I'm just a being of her thoughts. I only know what Springy thought of when she created me. She does have a little doubt of you betraying her; which is why I helped you get through the path to get to her." Plushie said.

"Well, that would explain why the bear, chicken, and bunny animatronics didn't attack me this time before I fell down into the basement." I said realizing everything now.

I looked up the stairs from the room we were in. I was dreading what other dangers I'd be facing on up ahead.

"How far do we got before I reach Springy?" I asked.

"Springy is getting really close. She should be at the top of those stairs waiting for you. There should be no other danger from here other than her. I can no longer go any further with you as I would just disappear in her presence since I am nothing more than just a thought of her doing. I have faith in you Mitchboe. Go on and face Springy. It's your only chance of ending this nightmare once and for all." The plushie smiled.

I smiled and started walking to the bottom of the stairs. The plushie walked up to me and she hugged my leg. I reached down to pick her up and give her a hug.

"Thank you for helping me all the way Plushie." I said.

"Anything I can do for you Mitchboe. You really are a true friend even though I won't be around much longer to continue our friendship." She said.

I sat her down, and started walking up the stairs.

"Good luck!" Plushie said.

(Here is what Plushie looks like)

I did say in the the last chapter that, this chapter or another one would be the last. Well, this chapter will be stopping right here for now. The next chapter for sure will be the last chapter.

Until then, Peace out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 11.7K 89
When Foxy and Bonnie fall for each other, they don't expect things to go so crazy. Foxy found himself denying his feelings at first before he gave in...
8.4K 89 9
21 year old Mitchboe was a night guard at the Freya Fazbear Anime Convention. He liked his night guard job at the convention. But a tragic accident o...
21.3K 989 28
17 year old Jeremy needs to get a new job. His father just passed away, and the bills are turning into mountains of paper. Jeremy's mom abandons him...
9.1K 84 28
foxy loves mangel but she doesnt feel the same way toy chica would help foxy with mangel because they were friends even though she had feelings for h...