Hello......Doll~

By bakudeku_breakup

" follow me doll... i'll show you what the world is really about. " More

introduction.
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

277 3 2
By bakudeku_breakup

A few days later (Y/n) was sleeping on the bed. katsuki was standing over her. he smiled. he then leaned in to kiss her lips. she woke up and smiled.

" this supposed to be a good morning kiss? " chuckled (Y/n).

he smiled and closed his eyes.

" well... i guess i can't say no. " said bakugou.

" hahaha, well looks like your free from your chains huh? " said (Y/n).

" yeah, were getting out of here. " said bakugou.

" wait, how? what did you do? did you kill them!? " asked (Y/n).

" no, i didn't kill them. dabi let me free out of these chains for me to go serve them some food but they don't what i put inside their food. " said bakugou.

" oh my goodness. so what are we gonna do? " asked (Y/n).

" well they all should be sleep right now, so just follow me. i know what i'm doing. so just be quiet and come on. " said bakugou.

She nodded her head. bakugou took out the keys and took the chains off her neck, wrists, and ankles. he went to the table and put a cover around her. she smiled and kissed his cheek. he started to blush and looked away. they both started to walk out the room. they both looked left and right to make sure no one isn't watching them. they both then walked downstaris and no one was downstaris.

" what? b-but they were just down here. " said bakugou.

" what's going on? " asked (Y/n).

" no time to explain... run! " said bakugou.

bakugou and (Y/n) started to run to the door. it was locked. they then heard two voices at them. uaraka and momo. they were already free. they were standing at the back door telling bakugou and (Y/n) to come to the back door before the villains came out their office. bakugou picked up (Y/n) and ran out the back door. uaraka closed the back door behind them and all 4 of them ran to a store for safety. there was a store at has clothes and everything in it. they all ran in there and closed the doors behind them.

" hi there, need anything ? " asked the employee.

" yes were here to buy clothes and get out. " said bakugou.

" can you make it free for us? were kinda getting away from someone that kidnapped us and were gonna get caught if we don't hurry. " said uaraka.

" oh my goodness. don't worry i'll call the police. and yes the clothes your gonna wear will be free for only you 4. hurry now. " said the employee.

" thank you so much!! " said bakugou, uaraka, momo, and (Y/n).

they all was walking around the store getting them some clothes to put on. after that they all went in their dressing rooms and put on thier clothes quickly. uaraka was done first. uaraka was wearing a black and pink shirt that says "baby", black pants, black flat shoes, and a surgical mask over her mouth. momo was wearing a red and white stripped sleeve shirt with black shorts, and white shoes. bakugou was wearing all black. and (Y/n) was wearing all black and a red surgical mask over her mouth. they all walked out the dressing rooms. by the time they walked out the dressing rooms they saw the police and they all ran to the police. they all was telling them what's going on. (Y/n) pointed at the abandoned house they all just left from. all the polices ran over to the house and knocked down the door looking for the villains inside the house. himiko came from out of nowhere and started to laugh. all the villans ran out the house deku was the only one walking out the house. he didn't look to happy he had an knife in his hand and had a wide smile on his face looking at (Y/n).

" HAHA! you lied to me baby doll? i thought you said you loved me! heh.. maybe i should've killed kaachan when i had the chance! i said you belong to me, i said i was gonna take care of you, i SAID... i love you but you wanted to give it to kaachan SO BAD.. you just left me, right? RIGHT?!" said deku.

(Y/n) moved back. she held on tight onto bakugou not wanting to let go. deku smiled even wider.

" she... is.. MINE KAACHAN!! " said deku.

" uaraka, momo and (Y/n) go somewhere safe alright!? i'll take care of deku on my own. " said bakugou.

they all nodded their heads and went somewhere safe. (Y/n) kept looking back at bakugou. she didn't want to leave him alone fighting deku on his own. but she had no other choice but to follow what bakugou told them to do.

" if you want (Y/n) back deku... you have to fight me first. i'm pretty sure she doesn't want you for all the things you DONE to her! " said bakugou.

" HAH! keep talking it's CHEAP! there's no way my baby doll wants you kaachan... i'll make sure your dead this time KAACHAN!! " said deku.

deku ran to bakugou activating his quirk. bakugou did the same thing. the other villains were trying to stop uaraka, momo, and (Y/n) from going some where safe but they all was fighting the villains.

" don't you realize who you are deku? your a fucking VILLAIN! why can't you just come back to UA and be the hero you always wanted to be!? " asked bakugou.

" i never had a purpose of being a hero kaachan. can't you see? this is YOUR fault i'm a villain! you always told me when we were kids i couldn't be a hero without a QUIRK RIGHT? so why want me coming back to UA if i'm a villain now huh!? " asked deku.

" we want you back deku!! i was wrong about saying those things to you! i just... i just.. " said bakugou.

" you just what? ashamed of what you said to me all these years? you just scared that i was really gonna jump from a building and die? or are you just scared that you... YOU kaachan is gonna DIE FOR GOOD!! " said deku.

bakugou eyes gotten bigger. deku was coming at bakugou with a knife. out of nowhere (Y/n) jumped infront of bakugou to save his life from dying. the kinfe went through her stomach she suddenly started to bleed. deku eyes gotten bigger and he started to tear up. bakugou was tearing up as well. he catched (Y/n) before she could hit the ground. she wasn't dead yet. she's still breathing. the police grabbed deku and took him to the car. the villains were in a jail truck getting taken away to jail. deku also.

" b...bakugou? " said (Y/n).

" shhhh, don't speak. yes i'm here. were gonna get you to the hospital soon as possible okay? just breathe slowly, in and out. everything is gonna be okay.. " said bakugou.

her eyes was closing slowly. a few mins later she was in the hospital in the bed in a deep sleep. thank goodness she's alive. bakugou walked in the room with red, white, and green flowers and a gift box. he sat it down on the table next to her and sat down in the chair next to her holding her hand whispering...

" why did you do that damnit... you didn't have to do that for me (Y/n). i would have been alive still but you just had to save my life. i... i thank you for that. heh.. you sure really do care about me. " said bakugou.

she slowly woke up looking around in the room. she then looked down at her right hand and smiled. she lifted up her left hand and put it ontop of bakugou's head.

" of course i do bakugou.. you know i always cared about you since i first met you at UA. " said (Y/n).

bakugou look up at her and started to tear up. he then started to smile. he gave her a soft hug and gave her a kiss on her forehead. she smiled.

" would you promise me... not to save my life the next time something like that happens again? " asked bakugou.

" no. but i do promise you that whatever happens, i will always save you. no matter how short i am, i will still save you. yeah you can save me whenever i'm in trouble and stuff like that that but your important to me bakugou... i need you in my life always. i don't want you to die at all understand? yeah we may die one day but promise me, i won't let you die in no kinda of damn way. " said (Y/n).

" you know i wont let you die either (Y/n). your my #1  favorite (Y/n). and i... i love you. " said bakugou.

(Y/n) just smiled and started to tear up.

" i love you too, bakugou. oh and by the way... i know i shouldn't be telling you this but, i'm pregnant.. " said (Y/n).

" wha- your what? " asked bakugou.

" hahaha, don't act like you didn't hear me. i'm pregnant. " said (Y/n).

bakugou stood up and held her hand then leaned in to kiss her.

" i can handle that.. " said bakugou.

he then started to kiss her. she kissed him back and they both stopped looking at each other smiling.

( no guys this isn't a happy ending. it may look like it but no. lol) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.6K 25
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
127K 27.6K 95
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
15.7K 2.4K 30
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
177K 2.8K 9
❝ fate. a word meaning destiny. fate. a word meaning doom. ❞ [ a f4 thailand fic ] [ f4 x fem!oc ] [ a standalone ] © 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐰𝐛𝐛𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫