A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

chapter 5

453 15 3
By MilaZenHarmony

As I woke up, my eyes squinted and I almost immediately scanned my surroundings
Everything was white And I was in a hospital gown which sadly meant, I was in the hospital.

Looking over to the right there was a pole and a saline bag on it and somehow attached to my right hand.

To my left were a few plastic chairs. On it sat my mom and dad, who looked up a while after I was watching them

"Hey mom." my voice came out more hoarse than I expected.

"Oh! Daya! You're up!" She exclaimed as they both rushed me with hugs.

"Where were you guys?" I asked curiously

"We had an urgent meeting to attend. We're so sorry we weren't at home when this happened." My father said to me.

"Oh. Thanks for being here." I guess.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Oh! Miss Coleman, you're finally up." She said smiling as she came beside the hospital bed I was laying on.

"Hi, Mrs. .... Cittern. Um... could you tell me how long I've been out exactly.?" I asked a bit nervously. I hope it wasn't very long.

" Mr. and Mrs. Coleman could you excuse us for a minute?"

"Sure." My mom hesitantly agreed. "Bella will be coming in a while" why do they have to leave?

"OK" I replied as they left the room.

"Alright, so Zendaya. You were out for approximately an hour and thirty minutes. You passed out because of a traumatic experience." She answered standing to the side of the bed.

"Wow, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be." I responded

"However, when they got you onto the trolley you were already out... but your body started to jerk. You were having a short seizure." When I heard her say that, my eyes opened wider than a golf ball.

"I... foaming at the mouth too?" I hoped she would say no, but she solemnly nodded. I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled. How?

"But you're in safe hands now, so you have nothing to worry about." She assured me.

" oh. Well... um. Thanks for the info doc."

"You're welcome."

A few seconds after she stepped out, Bella stepped in.
She looked like she was crying, long. As she saw me she extended her arms and we both embraced into a huge hug, which after a while I felt a bit of pain so we let go.

"Daya! I'm so sorry I tried to call for help but the line went off and-"

"I-. It's o.k.. At least you did something." I was beginning to have a headache.

"Well. How is it going? How are you feeling??"

"I don't feel right,"

"Don't worry bout it. I know you'll be alright. Just... pray it away, and you'll be fine."

"Yeah, thanks for the words of encouragement. "

"No prob."

"You were crying quite hard weren't you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't wanna risk losing you. If you died i dont know how I was gonna cope."

"Same here."

Somehow I still didn't feel my normal, and I can't remember why.

God, I was trying so much to be a positive prissy Z in my a/ns. jfc-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.3K 56
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
655K 12.8K 30
"You are mine, you understand? Mine and no one else's. Shall I remind you? ," he growled into my ear. By then, he had my back pressed up against t...