Mafia In Love

By Aquila_Phoenix

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gu... More

News
Gucci Prince
Signature
Taken
Questions
Offer
Stalker
Yes or No
Warm hearted
New Friend
Revenge
Training
Sleep Walking
Boxing
File
MURDERER!!
Basement
Morning
Hidden Truth
Notice
Panic Attack
Hospital
Tears??
Talk
Background
Movie
Joonie
Elfie
sooo sorry
Safe..
Memories
Sleep
Following
Chained up
Call
SAVE ME
Shot
CCTV
Mission Complete
Scared
Confession
Tattoo
Good Morning
Author's Note
Revenge
Epilogue

Sneak out

6K 213 2
By Aquila_Phoenix

Play the video

I woke up and found that Taehyung was nowhere to be found. There was a digital clock hanging on the wall that showed 4:30 AM . I slowly got down from the bed. I had to use the bathroom. After coming back , an idea struck me. Should i run away now. Taehyung isn't here so there wouldn't be a problem. And this time i will surely live this country. I have a friend in Italy whom i met through social media. I would go there and Taehyung wouldn't know about it. I popped my head out from the door. I could see no one around. I thought Taehyung would have kept a tight security but i think he is not that smart as i thought him to be . I tipped tow to the main exit . As soon as I was going to open the gate someone pulled me to somewhere.

Taehyung: thinking about leaving me again , babygirl?
Y/n: Tae-Taehyung?

Taehyung: yes sweetheart. You think i would have gone easy on you?

Those unnecessary nicknames makes me creep out. I mean I'm not his girlfriend or something

Y/n : my name is y/n not babygirl,or sweetheart.
Taehyung: you always do this. Trying to change the topic. Darling you should know that I won't fall for your tricks

I bit my lips in defeat. This asshole knows everything.

Taehyung: now tell me.  Why were you leaving
Y/n: i don't wanna stay here, isn't that obvious?
Taehyung: isn't that obvious that a common people like you shouldn't know secrets of a dangerous mafia in this whole world. But i guess that is obvious for normal people only.
Y/n: what do you mean?
Taehyung: you ,a common person gets her life changed over in just a night . All of a sudden. There are many people who hates me and Even more courageous than you are . But why didn't they came up and rose their voice. Suddenly a girl like you came to reveal my truth. Isn't that strange.
Y/n : what you want to say, just spit it out!
Taehyung: there are many secrets of yours that I am gonna reveal today. Come with me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 193 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
6.6K 331 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...
58.6K 2.1K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...
75.4K 4.9K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...