yuhi | day6 6th member

BแปŸi Dark_Flowers16

๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ โžช sสœษชษด สแดแดษดสœษช ------------------------------ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ-๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

A/N: Heads Up
Tie In Book
๊•ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—›๐—œ ๊•ฅ
๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ
๊•ฅ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฅ ๊•ฅ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๊•ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๊•ฅ
Together
Cast
Comfort
You Need To Calm Down
Instagram | 1
! q + a !
twenty-eight
sleepless in seoul

soompi 0.1

782 13 0
BแปŸi Dark_Flowers16

NEW COUPLE(S) !

After Dispatch dropped another couple, Momo and Heechul,  we thought that was all Dispatch was bringing in couple new.

Until today, when without warning, Dispatch dropped NINE couples. Yes, NINE couples.

And what do they have in common?

All are members of the KPOP super group Heartbreaker.

NCT Member Jui's phone was stolen and hacked into, and a dispatch reporter posted the photos, revealing tonnea of photos from a groupchat between the nine girls of them with  their partners.

None of the companies are yet to make a statment, but let's take a look at the couples!

VIXX G.ha + BTS Jungkook

This adorable makane couple are very out of the blue.

Prior to this, we knew that they were very good friends, and according to Dispatch, back when G.ha was kidnapped, Jungkook was the one who was seen exiting the airport, not Leo as they had said previously.

According to Dispatch as well, this couple has been dating since 2017!

And if you thought that was impressive, wait till you go further down the list.

Red Velvet Sani + EXO Chanyeol

Well, it seems like Sani is staying in the limelight for now, after just wrapping up Red Velvet's 'Pyscho' comeback.

This SM couple started dating in 2016, after Sani's very messy and public breakup with rapper Zico. The two broke up in March of 2018, and got back together in November of 2018.

These two have essentially been dating for 4 years.

GOT7 Jeni and Jaebum

Wow, a day after Jaebum's little piercing this happens.

The rapper makane and the leader of GOT7 haven't had as long of a relationship compared to others on this list, but they definitely have had a connection for a long time.

These two started dating in September of this year, but apparently their relationship is moving quite fast.

We say what seemed to be just Jeni and Midnight travelling in Japan earlier this holiday season, but it turns out Jaebum and Midnight's boyfriend were also present on that trip, which as far as they know, hasn't ended yet.

Day6 Yuhi and Park Hyung-Sik

Now we know why the acting between these two in 'Strong Girl Do Bong Soon' was so good! Because they were dating before their character even missed!

According to Jui's phone, the two started dating after their second date, around episode 5 or so. So they've been going strong since 2017!

And still, their height difference is cute, even though Yuhi isn't wearing flats all the time now. Still they have a difference between 1.68 m (Yuhi) and 1.83 m (Hyunsik).

Now we get to see it in real life, no scripts!

BLACKPINK H:A and Kim Samuel

The youngest couple on this list, and is also just mesmerizing to look at. Seriously, both are visual powerhouses.

The two have been quietly dating for 3 years, since 2017, and have continued to since. It makes the fact that some fans think Jui and Samuel are dating quite funny, since he's actually dating one of her closest friends.

This couple is definitely my favourite.

EXO Sunmi and MONSTA X Shownu

Now this, is a power couple. These two haven't been as secretive as the other couples on this list, as Sunmi's been rumoured to be dating someone for a long time, and recent allegations of her being a lesbian haven't been too kind on the star.

The two reportedly have been dating since 2016, however they took a break in 2018, which led to Sunmi's very low profile relationship with Jay Park for a few months. The two got back together in early 2019, and have been together since then.

Stray Kids Serenity and NCT Jungwoo

This stunning and adorable couple is a shocker to STAYs. It's well know that Serenity has a very close relationship with Stray Kids leader Bang Chan, and they often seem like a couple, but it seems that Serenity's been with a mutual friend for the past while.

Jungwoo and Serenity have apparently been dating since the  summer, and based on recent texts, they're still going strong.

SEVENTEEN Midnight and The Rose Jaehyeong

It seems Midnight has a thing for musicians. She dated a fellow member fo her band, The Blazing Arrows back in 2012, but that's apparently very settled history.

Anyways, the rocker couple apparently met back in 2016, and have been dating since 2018.

We've also been graced with a few videos of the two song making, and goofing off on instruments.

NCT Jui and Red Velvet Yeri

The most controversial couple on this list, and I have a feeling Jui's not feeling the best with this reveal, seeing as it was her phone that was stolen.

SM is yet to make a statement on the girls orientation, but for now, I'm gonna die over how cute these two are. Most of Jui's fanbase already ships these two together, and it's kind of obvious why.

I'm surprised we didn't find out earlier.

These two have been dating since 2018, and broke up around the time of Jui's false dating scandal with her cousin. They got back together a month or so later, and been adorably dating since.

SM, YG, JYP, Jellyfish, Bighit, Starship, Star Empire, J&Star PLEDIS are yet to comment. All 18 artists themselves are also yet to comment, though we know Jeni, Midnight, JB, and Jaehyeong are flying back to Korea tomorrow, and will be at the airport around 1.

My hope and luck goes out to all of the couples, and that they all last through this.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
469K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...