I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 37

1K 80 10
By ramyapa

Names::
Arthit dad: Joan
Arthit stepmother: Nisha
Kong mother: Mia
Arthit mother: Mook
~~~~

When Mia stretched a spoon of porridge in front of kong mouth, the latter didn't eat, grabbing her hand he asked, "did you guys had food?"

Forth answered instead of her, "No! They didn't, I already tried" kong sighed and said, "Then let's all get down and eat together"

Mia shook her head and told, "No dear, you are already weak, don't move just eat here", kong takes his mother hand in his hand and gave her his puppy eyes, can't restricting it his mom nodded her head, kong smiled and told to beam, "P'beam, will you help me to get to the dining table"

Beam smiled and told, "yes son, but I can't carry you in bridal style like someone".

kong face flushed in embarrassment. Shortly, they all settled at the table, John also came back and joined them, everyone eats their food silently, beam broke the silence, "hmmm..knott told us about Arthit, I am sorry kong "

"It's Ok P'beam, don't worry everything will be fine soon", kong replied. suddenly John tossed a bomb at kong, "I want you to stop your relationship with Arthit until he get recover from his illness!"

kong eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

Beam asked, "what? Why!?", facing Beam John replied, "To avoid getting hurt!".

Mia asked this time, "why is kong gonna get hurt?". John explained his reason, "Don't you see how reckless he is? Do you know what Arthit did to James, he is baleful to Kong, he is diving into the danger without thinking, the consequences for his action will, not only affect him, it will also affect kong if he is with Arthit"

"Are not you guys are also playing with danger always" Mia retorted, this time kong's dad replied, "No! Do you guys think you can have this freedom if we do things without thinking, before doing every job we always analyse the danger that involved with, we never did something that involves danger or fatal for you guys, moreover, are not you the one, who always ask me to not involve our son in the underworld, but if he is with Arthit or whoever that guy is I am sure his life will always in danger"

John continued, "Arthit's anger is in different level, the way he attacked James brother and James is merciless, he even attacked David, do you think James is someone alone, what if his partner want a revenge on Arthit for James, then their first target will be kong, I am telling this for his happiness, he should wait until Arthit clear his ...disorder"

Kong can't help but raise his voice towards them, "If everyone done with your advise then hear me clearly, P'arthit is my life, whatever the problem is we will face it TOGETHER, No one! Do you guys hear me? No one can stop me from seeing P'arthit", after telling this he stood from his stool and marched towards his room.

Mia put her palm on the table and shouted, "You both go out and clear your shitty minds! My baby didn't have his food because of you guys! I hate you both! Get out right now!!!"

Both David and John sighed in frustration, Beam and forth went to the kitchen to comfort Mia, kong slammed the door strongly and jumped on the bed, lay on his stomach, he pulled the blanket to his head, his tears streamed continuously, after crying hard for hours he felt dizzy when he about to doze off his phone ringed...

Kong answered in a week voice, hello p'knot..... 'kongpop krist is trying to kill Arthit mother, help me to stop him'...what?!! .....

~~~~~~~~

Krist enter Arthit home followed by knott, he went to the sofa and takes his seat, knott saw Arthit dad coming from the kitchen, knott waited for Arthit's dad, Joan just nods his head towards him, Joan watched Arthit eyes roaming around the home.

They both sat opposite to each other, knott fidgeted his finger in fear, krist asked, "where is your lady Mr.", Joan raised his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "who are you asking?"

"Your wife, is she home?", krist replied with a straight face, his dad got mad and said, "Arthit, Last time when you behaved disrespectfully towards me I ignored it but this time I will not"

Krist smirked and said, "finally Arthit got his guts to face you, now I start to like him very much, anyway, you don't deserve respect from us, so ..". knott cut him off by, "krist, he is not only Arthit's dad, he is dad for you too so give some respect to him"

When krist about to answer, they all heard footsteps, when they turned to see who?, krist step mother walk from upstairs with a smile, she greeted her husband and went to hug krist, but krist show his palm to her and said, "don't you dare touch me, lady! I warn you!", "krist!!", "Arthit!!" Both knott and Arthit dad shouted at the same time.

Arthit mom stood with a shocked and hurt expression, knot said, "krist behave yourself please, you promised kongpop". krist just shrugged his shoulders, Arthit dad asked, "knott, why are you addressing him as krist?"

Avoiding Joan face knott stated, "hmm..uncle..that is...how I will...", krist cut him off, "stop it guard, you don't need to explain it, If he wants, he needs to find out himself", he stood from the sofa and went close to Nisha, "tell me why you asked them to hurt kongpop?"

Hearing kong name Nisha went petrified, hiding her shock she asked sweetly, "what are you talking about sweetie? I don't understand...", krist cut her with his cold tone, "you can't fool me with your act lady, just tell me the truth before I lose my patience"

Arthit dad shouted, "what is this Arthit? How could you talk with your mother like this? What is happening to you? What has Nisha do with your boyfriend?"

krist turned his head to Joan and said, "Now you want to know what is happening? Where the hell you went when your lady make Arthit as her puppy?"

Nisha asked in horror, "you are not my Arthit, what happened to my son? What did you do to him?"

krist clenched his fist to control his rage, "Who is me? YOU! You are the one who made Arthit like this, stop your drama, just tell me why you asked James to kidnap simb...I mean kongpop, what he did to you?"

Nisha exploded, "kongpop!! What is he doing to you dear? How can he change you this much? Why are you this much obsessed with him? He is a bad influence on you, he is separating us, he needs to die!...", krist chokes her by grabbing her neck, knott and Arthit dad came fast and free them.

Krist pushed knott and said, "I have some respect for you doctor but I will never think twice to hurt you when you get in my way", he rushed to the coughing Nisha and choked her again, Arthit dad struggled to get krist hand out of Nisha's neck, "Arthit leave her! Stop it please you are hurting her!!"

Using his other hand he pushed Arthit dad to the floor and growled, "did you came for Arthit when he was suffering by her!! No!! Then don't come to save her, I will not hesitate to kill you too", krist turned to her and said, "I left your punishment to Arthit because I know the bond between you guys is true and loving, but how dare you try to kill my Simba, now you are gonna die here!!"

Knot called kong and asked him for help, kong asked knott to change to the video call, knot changed the call to video and shove it to krist face, kong asked knott get close to krist, kong gritted his teeth in anger, "krist stop choking her! Take your hand back now!!!"

Krist didn't take his hand back, this time kong told sternly, "if you don't stop it now, I will hurt myself!", krist turned to face the phone screen, his eyes go wide, in the screen where kong ready to cut his wrist, krist stopped and take his hand back, Nisha coughed to catch her breath, kong told, "now move your feet out and come to me with p'knot"

Knot cut the call and dragged krist outside, Nisha sat on the floor with horror, she can't believe her lovely son has choked her to death, she starts to cry, Joan asked, "tell me the truth Nisha, what is happening? What is he talking about making Arthit puppy to you? When did you hurt Arthit and Kongpop?"

She didn't reply to him just cried harder, Joan exploded, "stop your fucking cry and told me everything when did you hurt him and why did you hurt David son!! Arthit is changing don't you see! Tell me the truth before he becomes crazy", she faced her husband with cries, she doesn't want her son to hate her so she decided to ask her husband for help by telling the truth

FLASHBACK(here comes the past from Nisha side):

"I am sorry Joan, for everything I did in the past but remember this, I love you and Arthit from my heart. After marrying you for a year I realised you are still in love with Mook, even though your care and love is genuine to me I can't help but feel insecure, and the fact of not getting pregnant for more than a year didn't helped me at all."

"I learnt from the maid that your ex-wife Mook is a good lady, moreover, the fight between you guys is just a misunderstanding, your parents is the one who leads you guys to divorce, I feel bad for you guys. Day by day my stress increased I was so depressed, that's when I decided to end our relationship"

"I planned to talk to you, that day I saw your wife enter with Arthit to our home, I talked to your wife and explained everything, first, she didn't accept my request but after my pleading, she accepted to join you after her mother recovery, after her departure all my concern is how I will ask divorce to you"

"When I tried to explain to you about Mook, you didn't listen to me even accused her as a cheat, afterwards, I didn't approach you, I thought maybe Mook is the one who can make you listen, then all my concentration went to Arthit, I break his shell and made him comfortable with me"

"I feel happy and stress-free when I was with Arthit, the way he talked to me about his schools, friends and mother, I liked it, everything, it smoothes me, day by day I felt free from my depression, then 'The Day' arrived where I felt so happy to be born and in cloud nine, the day Arthit mistakenly called me 'mom' I felt so delightful that I cried a lot in happiness"

"Next day I find out that I was pregnant I felt pleased, you were out of town that time, I thought to surprise you when you came, but Arthit question got me in confusion, he asked me 'is his mother cheated his dad', I find out that he misheard our conversation that day, he cried a lot, I don't know how to comfort him"

"After that, he never called me mom again, but the way he called Mook as a mom and smiled at her even after knowing her cheating, my insecurity came back to me, I like the way we three lived together, I don't want to lose that, I want Arthit to call me mom again, so I draw Mook as a cheater in Arthit mind"

"I used Nate closeness with Mook as a card, I got Arthit to the shop where Nat came with Mook as per my plan.

Arthit saw that and his doubt start to grow, he distanced himself from Mook and get close with me, I feel full with him, so I....... aborted my baby fearing Arthit will go away from me if I got my own child, I don't want another one, all I want is my Arthit who brighten my life with a single smile. The way he claimed me as his mother is enough for me to live whole life"

"I took care of him wholeheartedly, but Mook love made Arthit confused, I don't want Arthit to leave with her when she came back, so I asked Nate to approach Arthit so that he will hate Mook, Nate introduces himself as Mook boyfriend, he starts to disturb Arthit, like I predicted Arthit start to avoid Mook calls, but Nate went overhead and hurt Arthit's friend"

"So Arthit told everything to Mook and fought with her, I know Mook will return and make everything right in a blink, to avoid that I and Nate planned and kidnapped Arthit and make it look like Mook selling him, Arthit believed it but what I didn't presume is Arthit pushing Mook inside the building and closed it, shortly, that building exploded, Nate escaped, he told me Mook can't make it, I feel both relaxed and sad at the same time"

"After that everything went smooth, Arthit forgot the past part is a booster for me, his all love is only for me, your coldness made him turn to me completely and we become separable, I loved and cared him lot. I got a doubt, maybe my brother knows everything, but I didn't ask him, I acts like an innocent in front of him"

"But my worries didn't fade away, Nate told me that if someday he get caught by anyone then he will use my brother's name, I felt so sorry for my brother but all I cared about that time was Arthit's love, afterwards, We lived happily. Everything was perfect but he came, that suthilack son, I don't know how? But after he came in Arthit's life, Arthit started to dig his past, he even went and find Nate to torture him"

"I also noticed Arthit closeness to David son, it's not only friendship but something more than that, to my doubt Nate confirmed that my son and David son are lovers, I don't want my son to love another man, I don't want him to face society ridiculousness and name him as impaired, I want him happy only, if he continues his relationship with that man my Arthit will get hurt and also leave us"

"So I approached James, a gang leader, Nate recommended me. I asked them to get rid of David son or do something to him that he will never return to Arthit, I don't know what they did to him, they just told me that, hereafter, he will not disturb Arthit, please Joan, trust me, I did it all for our happiness, please hiks...don't hate me...please..hiks..".

Flashback ends:

Joan find himself feels difficult to breathe regularly, all the information he got from his wife making him feel dizzy and sick, he feels nauseous towards Nisha, he feel ashamed towards himself, he feels guilty for mistreating Mook and Arthit, he stands with a stumble and called his driver to start a car, he faced Nisha who is sitting on the floor, "I will give you a week to pack your things, go away from me and Arthit life", he leaves the crying Nisha without a glance.

Kong paced back and forth in front of the door, Beam and Mia got worried and approached him, Beam put his hand on kong shoulders and told, "calm down kong, you are pushing yourself to exhaustion", kong shook his head and purge Beam hand from his shoulders and start pacing again.

This time Mia stopped him, "kong are you mad with us?", kong sighed and pressed his temple to avoid his dizziness, he replied softly, "No! Mom, I am not mad with anyone, I understand, you guys are worried about me, but this is......too..much for me mom, I can't leave P'arthit, he makes me feel happy and warm, sorry mom I can't...it's..".

Kong's mother silenced him, "shh...it's ok, don't worry I am okay with your decision, I will make them understand, if they don't, then we will leave them and live with Beam".

Beam also assured him, "yes! Yes! My son, don't worry, your daddy, Forth will adopt you legally and bless you with his last name" Beams winks at the end, kong chuckled at their antics.

Suddenly, kong knees gave up both his mother and Beam supported him, they asked him to eat but he refused and stood with their support.

knott came out of the car followed by krist who hangs his head low to the ground, leaving their support kong stopped krist by standing in front of him, krist didn't lift his face, kong ordered him, "help me to the room"

Krist lift his face with widen eyes and asked, "huh..what?!", this time kong ordered in high tone, "Help me to the room, you moron!", without a second thought krist lift kong in bridal style, kong flicks the latter forehead and ask him to put down, he wrapped his arms around Krist shoulders and ask the latter to support him.

Krist entered the room and placed kong at the edge of the bed to sit. kong asked krist to close the door, krist approached kong after closing the door, Kong studied Krist for long time and waited for his apology but nothing came so losing his patience he slapped krist.

########

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.5K 23
People often dream of being in several places at once, for Ochako she was given that chance by her close friend Melissa Shield. After an experiment g...
91.7K 4.7K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...
111K 4.4K 19
What will happen when Bright comes back after 3 yrs to Win (his wife) and their kid Light? Will Win accept him? Will his son be able to make his mom...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC