All You Need โˆ˜ Shawngela

Par silkbonnets

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ... ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‡ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‘ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—…๐–บ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’... Plus

๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ.
๐‘ฐ. White Lies
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Love and War
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ.

๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Happy Accident

963 48 49
Par silkbonnets

𝐈𝐈. HAPPY ACCIDENT

"Cory. You wanna smell my armpits? I haven't put on deodorant in two days." Shawn grinned, approaching his best friend, his left arm lifted into the air, the long follicles sticking out of the pit of his arm coiled.

Shawn excitedly watched as Cory removed his arm from around Topanga, closing the gap between them and crouching down slightly, his face inching towards the area beneath Shawn's arm, quickly recoiling in disgust, a gag coming up his throat as he backed away. Shawn's grin never faltered and neither did Topanga's disgusted facial expression, and once the smell faded away, Cory laughed and nodded. "That's pretty good, Shawnie." He pointed at him with a grin and slow nod.

"I know right!" Shawn smirked, holding his hand up directly for a high five. Cory had just smacked his hand against Shawn's when the door entered and in waltzed Angela, a focused look on her face. Shawn looked past Cory and began walking around her, a mischievous grin on his face. "So... wanna smell my manliness funk?" He wiggled his eyebrows, holding up his arms.

She sat down her shower caddy on the bench, and stood up straight with her hands at her hips, facing Shawn, unamused. "Shawn, if you don't get your stinky armpits out of my face, I'm going to break your arms off and replace them with your legs." Angela gave a sarcastic smile, more bitterness than usual laced in her tone.

"Gee, who pissed in her cereal?" Shawn murmured to Cory, who hadn't been standing too far off from him, his brown eyes widened in horror at Angela's threat. Angela narrowed her eyes at the two boys and scoffed, turning away and looking back at her caddy, beginning to rummage through it as she searched for an item.

Angela Moore did not care for Shawn, this they all knew. From the first day of kindergarten, when he licked her pizza and dropped it back on her lunch tray, only for her to catch him in her peripheral vision and stand to her feet and dump all of her food on top of his head, the two had been bickering since then. If he was in her presence and she wasn't rolling her eyes so hard that they got stuck and he wasn't irritating her to death, people got worried. So, it was no surprise she was chewing him out.

But... something was different today. She had barely spoken a word to anyone and when she threatened him, they all felt the truth in her words. She seemed agitated and distracted, in Shawn's opinion. And sure, that could just be her being a little extra with her threats today but even in spite of their tense relationship, he knew her pretty well. And something was up.

"Angela, is everything okay?" Topanga took a step forward towards her best friend, hesitance in her voice that matched the concern pooling in her round eyes. All eyes were now on Angela who simply sighed in response, plopping down on the wooden bench, massaging her temples frustratedly. The three friends exchanged looks of concern, looking back at Angela.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Angela sighed deeply, "it's nothing. I'm fine. Just thinking about some stuff, that's all. I'm fine though." She waved them off, plastering a fake smile on her face that didn't quite reach her eyes, her words repeated in an attempt to convince herself, Shawn assumed.

"You know you can talk to us, right, Angela?" Cory raised an eyebrow, taking a seat next to her, nudging her in her arm gently. She gave him a grateful smile, a small chuckle leaving her.

"I know. I'm fine guys, really. It's nothing too serious," Angela assured them. Topanga and Cory exchanged unconvinced expressions, their eyes flickering over at Shawn who had been silent the entire time, his eyes boring down on Angela, his emotions unclear. He was just as concerned about Angela as them, but he would never admit it. At least not in the open and certainly not in front of Angela. That had never been their relationship.

"Okay," Topanga nodded, taking a deep breath and tucking some of her hair behind her ears out of habit. "If you say so." Angela smiled fondly at her friend, reaching her hand out and squeezing Topanga's hand gently.

Shawn allowed his eyes to linger on Angela a few more moments and her eyes averted over to him, the two staring at each other for a quick second before both of them peeled their eyes away, looking anywhere but each other.

"So, gang," Cory stood to his feet, clasping his hands together with a deep breath, looking in between the group with a mischievous grin. "I have made plans for all of us tonight. We are going to a college party! Woo-hoo!" He fisted the air, a cheshire grin spread across his lips, a frown replacing the grin when he noticed his friends and his girlfriend weren't as excited as him. "What? Why are you guys not as excited as me?"

"Oh, sweet, innocent Cory," Shawn sighed deeply, shaking his head and inching closer to his confused friend, placing his hand at his cheek, patting it gently, "we are not children anymore. We don't get excited about going to parties. It's a normal thing now."

"Yeah, Cory." Angela nodded, standing up from the bench, her caddy in hand. "It's not that big a deal. It's just another party. And besides, I don't think I'm up for it tonight. Just not feeling it." She shrugged, beginning to make her way around the bench and over to one of the showers.

Before she was even around the bench, Cory was hopping over it and standing in front of her like a blockade, disbelief written across his face. "What do you mean you don't think you're up for it tonight?" He repeated her words sourly, his arms extended out like he was an airplane.

Angela blinked. "I'm just not in the mood."

"What do you mean you're just not in the mood?"

"Cory— "

"What do you mean Cory?" He continued dumbly, face scrunched together.

"Cory." The three of them echoed together in disappointment, but all Cory did was narrow his eyes at them.

"No, Angela. You are putting on the cutest thing in your closet and going partying with the rest of us. Not only do I have to find you your soulmate tonight but the group just won't be complete without you." Cory stated. Shawn rolled his eyes; Cory was always trying to play matchmaker for the both of them when they went out anywhere since they were both single.

"Ignoring the first part but he's right Angela," Topanga said, looking over at her friend, "it won't be the same without you. And maybe going to a party tonight might get your mind off of things." She suggested.

All eyes were now on Angela, awaiting her response, and after a few seconds of silence, Angela sighed, defeated. "Fine. I'll go." Cory hissed out a yes but Angela held up her index finger, making him pause. "But I don't need you trying to get involved in my love life, Cory. I appreciate it but stay out of it. At least for the night. If you can promise you'll do that, I give you my word that I'll go." She gave him a stern look.

Shawn definitely understood that. He was getting very annoyed that his friend would nearly point out every woman waltzing past them and ask, "what about her?" to the point where Shawn would have to get up and leave before he smacked Cory. His intentions were genuine, but he needed to ease up. He wasn't desperately seeking out love or anything.

"But I want you to find your Topanga," Cory fake sniffled, puckering his bottom lip out and trying to be cute. Shawn quirked an eyebrow and Angela burst into laughter, ruffling the top of Cory's head.

"Newsflash, Matthews. I already have a Topanga." Angela smirked playfully.

"Hi, honey," Topanga smiled, wrapping her arms around Angela's frame, pressing her cheek to hers, both girls laughing. Cory blinked at the two, before slowly turning to face Shawn, extending his arms out for a hug, the curves of his lips curling upwards, his lashes batting.

"Hi, honey." Cory smiled gently, walking over to where Shawn stood, trying to imitate Angela and Topanga, who watched them amusedly.

"Go away, weirdo," Shawn playfully said, his brows furrowed as he flung his towel over at Cory, who gracefully caught it, a frown now adorning his face. "Sorry to be the barer of bad news, Cory, but we don't need you to steer our love lives for us. We're doing fine. Right, Angela?" He raised an eyebrow, looking over at her for confirmation.

She nodded. "Right."

Shawn grinned. "Wow. I think thats the first thing we've agreed on in a while."

"Shut up, Hunter. I still plan on dancing on your grave when you die." Angela smiled sweetly, arms folded at her chest now that Topanga had released her.

"Hey, don't excite me," Shawn said with a straight face, pointing at her. Angela blinked at him before rolling her eyes, ripping one of the shower curtains open, stepping inside. He shook his head, a soft smile on his face, turning to look back at Cory, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Sorry bud, but that's just the way it has to be. I don't want to find a girlfriend. I want to find someone who'll stick their tongue down my throat and treat me like crap."

"You should probably take that up with a therapist," Topanga gave him an odd look, picking up her shower bag, walking over to the shower on the left of the one Angela was now showering in. Shawn simply shrugged.

"Fine, I'll but out but only for tonight," Cory huffed, pointing at him, "that goes for you too, Angela!" Cory called out so she could hear him from the shower. "I paid twenty bucks to start an online dating profile for the both of you and I plan on putting those twenty bucks to good use." He scoffed, turning away from Shawn and storming out of the bathroom.

~

Shawn had been at this party for only thirty minutes and it absolutely sucked. He couldn't believe how awful the deejay was, practically all of the snacks had been gone when they stepped in the party despite being ten minutes early, and everywhere he turned, there was Cory and Topanga, hands all over each other and nearly swapping more spit than he'd liked to see. The only good thing was that there was a lot of alcohol to go around.

"Okay, riddle me this," Shawn began, fingers sprawled around the red cup half filled with alcohol, "if its mountain, fountain, and so on, why is maintain? What kind of sense does that make?" He screwed his face together, eyes staring ahead as he tried to piece it together himself.

Angela sighed, looking at Shawn, "Shawn. I don't know. Do I look like I created the English language?" She murmured annoyingly. He could see her looking around the room, which wasn't that full, with low techno music being played. He understood that facial expression; she was bored.

The only reason why Shawn was still there was because they had all came in one car and the party host —a friend of theirs– had begged them to stay, promising that it would pick up later. They'd shown up too early, thanks to Topanga who thought it was a good idea to be punctual, much to everyone's dismay.

He paused, staring at her for a few seconds, inspecting her face. "Maybe." He shrugged and she looked at him flatly, shaking her head and looking away, continuing to look around the party. He sucked in a breath, taking a sip of his drink and allowing his eyes to graze over Cory and Topanga who were making out on the couch, disgust taking over his facial features. "God look at'em. Do they ever get tired?"

Angela lips parted to respond before she stopped, eyes slowly moving over to the cup in his hand. He didn't notice her eyeing his cup until she cleared her throat and her fingers brushed over his as she grabbed it to tilt it over so she could glance into it. She released it and looked at him warily. "Are you drinking?"

"Relax, mom," He rolled his eyes sarcastically, "its my first and last cup. Also, its barely even half a cup and I mixed it with juice." He waved her off, bringing the cup back to his lips but before he could, it was yanked out of his hand and he nearly had to jump back so it wouldn't splash on him. He gaped down at the wasted alcohol and back up at her, "Angela, what the hell?"

"When I said I wanted you to die, I meant of like natural causes or at the end of my knife. Not by drinking yourself to death." Angela glared at him.

He smiled sarcastically. "Well, how thoughtful of you." She rolled her eyes. "Give it back. I'm not even binge drinking, it's just one drink, what's the big deal?" He scoffed.

"You know what's the big deal, Hunter, don't play dumb," Angela scoffed in return. He glared at her and she glared back, not backing down.

Again, Angela Moore was not his biggest fan but that didn't mean she could avoid being in his life when they were both close with Cory and Topanga. So, she was well aware of his family problems (more aware than they liked to admit) and his problems with drinking. But currently, he wished she would simply hate him and leave him be.

"Butt out, Angela." Shawn took a deep breath.

"Shawn, the last thing we need— " She suddenly stopped talking, her eyes widened in horror and gazing past him. His eyebrows, furrowed in anger, relaxed and he turned to the side to follow her eyes and get a good look of what she was looking at. There were a few people standing in the direction of the front door where she was looking, but he couldn't make out who she was looking at. "Oh my god."

"What? What's wrong?" Shawn furrowed his eyebrows back together, looking at her again, confused.

"Shit," she cursed, quickly setting the cup down and wiping her wet hands on his shirt, which made him look at her like she was crazy and slap her hands away, which went ignored by her. She peeled her eyes away from who she was looking at and suddenly grabbed Shawn by his shirt with both hands, pulling her to him with a death glare. "Be my boyfriend."

"Only if you ask nicely," Shawn smirked, letting his eyes roll over her very briefly. Angela glared at him, which only made him laugh. "Angela, you're being weird. What— "

"Angela?"

Angela jumped, practically into Shawn, turning to face the unfamiliar voice. Shawn peeled his eyes from the strange acting woman, looking over at the male now standing in front of them, his eyes flickering between the two of them. Shawn had never seen the guy before in his life but whoever he was, he seemed to have some effect on Angela because she was acting weird.

"Oscar! Hi!" Her voice pitched tremendously, furthering Shawn's suspicions. He'd known Angela since she was a kid; whenever she was nervous or lying, her voice got really high and she acted overly excited. Something was definitely up. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She stammered, tucking some of her braids behind her ear, her arm pressed into Shawn's body.

Shawn whistled awkwardly, stuffing his hands in his pockets, the tension so uncomfortable and awkward that he nearly wanted to walk away but that would have made it even more awkward. And truthfully, he was intrigued. He wanted to know what was going on with Angela and this guy.

Oscar stared at them, before clearing his throat and scratching his neck. "My friend's little brother threw the party. I decided to tag along." He explained, eyes lingering on Shawn. Shawn didn't know what else to do, definitely confused with everything, so he gave a smile and an awkward nod to him. Oscar nodded back, a soft but tense smile appearing on his lips. "I'm guessing you're the boyfriend." He pursed his lips, pointing at him with both fingers.

Shawn didn't miss the envy dripping in his tone and he almost felt guilty, until he really processed what he had said. He couldn't even stop the scoff of disbelief that came up his throat, his eyebrows sketched together. "I'm the what?" He nearly laughed but instead found himself grunting in pain when Angela jammed her elbow in his lower abdomen. He managed to remain still, shooting her death glare before looking back over at Oscar. "I was just kidding, honey." Shawn said, straining his voice.

"Yeah, well you're not funny, sweetheart," Angela sweetly replied, giving Oscar a sweet smile, his eyes darting suspiciously between the two.

"She hates when I do that," Shawn sucked in a breath, smiling sweetly as he smoothly placed an arm around her shoulders, "usually, I follow up with I'm not the boyfriend; I'm the fiancé, but turns out, people will think you're actually engaged when you say stuff like that. Crazy, right?" Shawn chuckled, head hanging lightly as he shook his head.

"Because that's what it means when you tell someone you're their fiancé, sweet cheeks," Angela smiled tensely, turning to face him and pat his cheeks lightly, although there was a murderous glint in her eyes. Their faces were so close that they could detect their emotions in their eyes; he was clearly amused and she was giving him a death glare that could have meant a range of things.

"You know me, babe," Shawn grinned, tapping the pad of his index finger at her nose, "I'm good with words. Not meanings." She gave him a look that told him to shut up and to piss her off, he began to say the next thing, his eyes caught a glimpse of Cory sitting completely up on the couch, staring at them with a look of bewilderment, frozen where he sat.

"You're a very lucky guy..." Oscar trailed off, unsure of his name.

"Shawn." Shawn smiled, holding out his hand.

Oscar nodded, engulfing him in a handshake. "Shawn. I'm Oscar."

"Wow, Oscar." Shawn lightly laughed, eyes on his arms. "Pretty tight grip you have there." He whistled, pulling away from the handshake. "And you're right, Oscar. I am a lucky guy." Shawn looked at Angela, tightening his arm around her waist and pressing further against her. They fought each other with their eyes, and Shawn could see from his peripheral vision that Oscar was watching them, waiting.

They seemed to struggle with the fact that they had to seal the deal with a kiss, but finally, Angela closed the gap between them and connected their lips. He didn't react at first, too in shock that they were actually kissing, before he began kissing her back, his lips moving with hers, his hand moving up to hold her jaw gently, the kiss lasting longer than both of them intended.

She pulled away finally when she heard Oscar clear his throat, her eyes lingering on Shawn before looking over at Oscar, and Shawn could see the guilt on her face that they'd kissed in front of him. But Shawn didn't feel bad; the guy was clearly suspicious and waiting to see if they'd kiss so they did.

"What the freak?!" All three of them looked over at Cory, who was gawking at them, his jaw nearly to the ground, with Topanga standing besides him, clearly surprised herself but not as dramatic as her fiancé. "You two?! When? How? And how could I be the last to know?!" Cory shrieked, his finger moving accusingly between the two, causing a few party goers nearby to glance at him.

Shawn looked over at Angela, who looked conflicted with what to say, and he cleared his throat, looking back at Cory. "Cory, we didn't tell you because we didn't want you to react like this." He really hated to lie to his friends, but clearly Angela had wanted to lie to Oscar for some reason, he didn't want to humiliate her. Besides, they could tell Cory and Topanga later that they were just pretending.

"Honey," Cory turned to Topanga, sadness written across his face, "please tell me I'm dreaming." He solemnly said.

"Come on, Cory. Let's go get you some fresh air." Topanga smiled softly, grabbing his hand and beginning to pull him towards the front door, not without sparing her friends a glance. Once they left them, an awkward silence lingered between the three of them.

Angela cleared her throat, tucking some of her hair behind her ear and avoiding eye contact with Oscar. Shawn felt bad, so he looked at Oscar, offering a sheepish smile. "As you can see, our friends are quite the dramatics. Its just... no one expected us to get together. But... we love each other. We're tired of hiding from the world." Shawn said, looking at Angela fondly, doing his best to sound earnest.

Shawn was seriously considering changing his major to theatre.

"Well," Oscar cleared his throat, "I'm happy for you both, really. It was nice meeting you, Shawn. I'll see you around, Angela, okay?" He softly said, gently squeezing her free hand and allowing his eyes to linger on them one last time before he made his way down the hallway, giving them one last look over his shoulder before he disappeared out of sight.

Once he was gone, Angela huffed and shoved Shawn away. He glanced in the direction that Oscar disappeared and looked back at Angela, grinning happily. "Okay, with that performance I gave, I could easily give Brad Pitt a run for his money." He laughed, deep brown hair flopping across his face as he jumped up and down excitedly. Angela looked at him, shaking her head and he stopped jumping. "Now, care to explain what all of that was about?"

"Later. Come on, we're leaving." Angela said, grabbing him by his hand, pulling him behind her and ignoring his objections.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.5K 445 12
A collection of Riarkle one shots, feel free to request x
7.8K 395 11
'๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...
250K 3.8K 18
Shawn hunter x reader. I've been tryna find Shawn hunter x reader stories but there aren't that many. So here's one to add to the small pile ๏ผˆโ•นโ—กโ•น๏ผ‰