Bede x Reader [ One Shots & M...

De watchful_frostbite

[ Slow Updates ] Just a book full of Bede one shots, head canons, and scenarios because there's not enough ou... Mai multe

Request [Closed]
[1] Headcanons: His Past
It was a Fluke Win Anyways
[1] Scenarios: Hugs
Headcanons: Random #1
Goodbye to You and Rock
It's Just a Hug
Headcanons: Random #2
Oblivious Charmer
[2] Scenarios: Holding Hands
[1] My (Fake) Boyfriend
Hold Me Tight
[3] Scenarios: 4 Days Without You
[Author's Note]
[2] Goodbye to You and Rock
[2] Jealousy at the Hammerlocke Hotel
Camping in Route 6
A Rapid-ash Meeting
Headcanons: Dealing with his own Emtions

[1] Jealousy at the Hammerlocke Hotel

13.6K 257 722
De watchful_frostbite

Requested by: Me
Reader pronouns: They/Them
Prompt: Bede's hotel reservation was screwed up and now he has no where to stay. It just so happens that you, Galar's champion, is offering to share your room! And there's only one bed...!
Warning(s): Fluff, nothin suggestive get your head out of the gutter, tsudere Bede. Bunch of cliches like; cleaning food off the other person's cheek, sharing a bed, and other stuff like that. Also I never played the game or written anything for Pokémon so sorry if Bede is OOC,,,

---------

"Ah, hi Bede!" You greeted as you saw Bede walking by. What a lovely surprise to find him in Hammerlocke! The platinum blond narrowed his eyes at you, something you have gotten use to at this point. Being champion for a few years made you practically immune to the Fairy type leader's harsh gaze. His arms were crossed against his chest, as he stopped to talk to you.

"What do you want, (Y/N)?" He huffed. You ignored his harsh gaze.

"Just passing by, what bring you here to Hammerlocke?"

"If you must know I'm have some business to attend here, some important gym leader business," he smirked, lying. You nodded, use to his prideful nature.

"Really now? How nice," you beamed. Bede let out a small 'hmp.' You were about to continue the small talk when someone called out your name.

"It's the champion! Champion (Y/N)!" Quickly you were over run by fans and admirers, each invading your personal space as they hoped to talk to you. Bede was rudely shoved to the side as you were being overwhelmed, someone you still hadn't gotten use to.

"Whoa! Wait a sec-" Your pleads fell short of the crowd's wars as they each shoved your Pokémon league card to towards you, hoping for a signature.

"Bloody hell..!" Bede hissed as he fell to the ground. With a scoff he picked himself up and patted off his clothes. There you go again, flaunting your status in front of him. Just because you became the champion and not him... Bede turned heel and left in a huff.

The last thing you saw was his curls leaving the crowd and heading to the Hammerlocke hotel.

.
.
.

"I'm sorry Gym Leader Bede but it seems like your reservation was nulled," one f the hotel receptionist informed him. He flinched as Bede glared at him.

"That's absurd, I made a reservation here over a week ago. Check again," his tone was cold and firm as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder. The receptionist nodded and hastily checked the database again. The poor receptionist only grew increasingly worried as nothing showed up. With a deep breath he turned to look at Bede, who stood there wit his arms crossed and harsh stare.

"I... I'm incredibly sorry Gym Leader Bede, but there's nothing in our database-"

"Then I'll book one night here," Bede interrupted. Again the receptionist grew flustered.

"I'm afraid we're booked for the evening... I'm incredibly sorry for the inconvenience Gym Leader Bede," the receptionist bowed deeply, ready for Bede to tell him off. Instead Bede simply sighed, dragging a hand down his face and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever, I'll find some other place to stay," he turned heel and walked back out the hotel.

Bede's temper had gotten better over the years, at least he could manage to blow his top in public. But that didn't mean he didn't throw fits. Bede walked down the streets of Hammerlocke and towards route 9. He needs to blow some steam, right now. He couldn't think straight with this much anger bubbling within him.

.
.
.

"THIS IS BLOODY STUPID!" Bede yelled, his shouts drowned out by the trees. He had gone off trail to find somewhere to blow off steam admits the dense forest. "You'd think that the bloody staff would make sure that the Gym Leader Of Ballonlea have some place to stay!"

With his last shout he kicked at the stump of an old and fallen tree, his bag toppling over and falling onto the ground as a result. He panted, out of breath from his fit. He wiped his brow, his cheeks growing red at his momentary lost control of his temper. He adjusted his shirt, a turtleneck sweater, and swung his bag over his shoulder. He had dressed casually that day, for his business in Hammerlocke was more personal than that.

It was close to route 5, where a certain Pokémon was said to be found. His cheeks flushed again at the thought of actually finding the Applin and giving it to...

Bede grabbed a fistful of his curls and tugged at them as he grew flustered. "This is ridiculous!-"

"What is?" You voice chimed in. Bede jumped, letting out a small squeal as his body tensed. You stood behind him, looking at him with confusion. You gave him a small wave. You were wearing something different now, it looked nice... His gaze soften briefly before hardened again. Of course you could afford such expensive brands! You were the champion, and this was just a way to flaunt your status to him.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)," Bede snapped, his gaze harsher than normal. You blinked in surprise but decided to ignore it. You scratched at your cheek, avoiding his glare.

"O-oh! I was finding a place to camp for the night and I ended up finding you instead," you explained. Bede huffed, his arms crossed. You looked back at him, "What are you doing here? Is this part of your important Gym Leader business?"

Though you meant good Bede took it as mockery. He let out a small 'tch' and looked to the side.

"It's none of your business," he stated.

"You're right... sorry for being nosy..." you apologized, making Bede feel bad. You kicked at the dirt under your feet before looking around the clearing. With a small nod to yourself, you set your backpack down.

"What are you doing?" Bede asked, he still had his arms crossed.

"Setting up for the night," you beamed. Bede blinked before noticing the setting sun.

"It's already evening?!" He gasped. He didn't realize that he had stayed out for so long- and without a place to stay! His jaw clenched as he began to think of something to do. The shuffling of your backpack made him look at you. You had a camping kit. You caught him looking at you, and you spoke without much thought.

"Do you want to join me?" You asked impulsively. Though your question was innocent, Bede's mind wasn't. His face burned red as he recoiled.

"You- I- what?!"

"Do you want to join me? After all, camping is a lot more fun with two people!" you smiled. Before Bede could stop to think about your offer he spoke impulsively.

"You want me to sleep on the dirty ground?! And in the cold?! There's no way I would ever camp out here with you," his tone was harsh. Almost immediately he clasped a hand over his mouth as he saw your blank stare. With his words you began to pack up your camping kit, tucking it into your bag. With a small heave you swung your bag over your shoulder.

Bede sounded way harsher than he intended to, and his pride was preventing him from apologizing. But instead of walking away you walked towards him. You grabbed his hand and looked at his face.

"Fine, if camping isn't your thing then I know where we can stay!" You beamed. You suddenly blinked, before realizing something. "Unless... you probably have a place to stay already don't you?"

"No!" He was fast to reply, scared that you would leave him. Before he could say anything else you were already pulling him along to Hammerlocke.

"Great! I know where we can stay! It'll be fun!" You smiled, still holding his hand. Bede stayed silent as he noticed how warm your hand was.

.
.
.

"I'd like to reserve a night here!" You requested to the receptionist who had told Bede that they were booked. Bede sighed, already expecting them to reject you.

"Don't bother, this place is booked-"

"Champion (Y/N)! We weren't expecting you tonight! Give us a moment and we'll have your Champion Suite ready!"

Your what. Bede looked baffled at this new information. You thanked staff as paid for the night and talked about having a plus one.

Aside from all the glory and the money you also had your own suite?! Was this part of your ploy to flaunt your status in his face? Irritation grew inside of Bede as you walked back to him. You held up the key card as you gave him a peace sign.

"The room is ready! They'll take care of our Pokémon for the night. Let's-" before you could finish your sentence Bede had snatched the key card from your hand. Baffled you blinked at him.

"Don't go saying that kind of stuff so loudly, people will get the wrong idea" he whispered harshly. You nodded in approval.

"Right. We gotta go," you popped the collar of your top and tilted your hat forwards giving you a tough appearance. "Undercover"

"You're an idiot," Bede face palmed. It hid the small blush creeping his face.

"Rude," You pouted.

"Whatever let's just get going," Bede huffed. He grabbed a hold of your hand and dragged you to the elevator.

The elevator ride was quiet. You had tried to start small talk with Bede but he wouldn't respond to you. Eventually you stayed quiet, wondering if you had made him upset. You weren't an idiot, you knew that Bede didn't like you. In fact, you were sure he hated your guts. Why else would he glare at you all the time or smack talk you?

You weren't sure why, had you been rude to him? Did you do something to offend him? Your smile faltered at the thought. You really wanted Bede to like you, at least then you wouldn't be worried of him hating you so much. Were you overbearing? Was this overwhelming for him? Maybe you really were nosy? Your face suddenly turned sour as you tried to figure out the source of Bede's hate towards you.

Bede in the other hand was having his own internal freak out. Why was he always so rude to you?! You'd think he'd be nicer to the person he li- Gah! Why you? All you did was flaunt your status at his face. Always offering to treat him to lunches or dinners, always getting run over by fans, and not to mention showing off your champion privileges in his face. At least, that's how he took it. He shook his head. Now wasn't the time for that, he was more worried about the fact that you two were about to share a room. Why were you so casual about this?! Sharing a room with... someone else.

Even though both of your worries were different there was a common thought.

What am I suppose to do now?!

.
.
.

"This is the champion suite?!" Bede was in awe by the sheer size of the room. For a one night stay the staff really went all out. There was a lounge with a tray of sweets, a large bathroom with a tub, and the bedroom had it's own flat screen tv. The tv seemed to take up most of the wall directly across from the king size bed. The view from the window was breathtaking, you could really see all of Hammerlocke's beauty from there.

"It's nice isn't it?" You smiled, joining Bede as he gazed out the balcony. A small breeze swpet by you both, putting Bede at ease. Both of you turned to look at each other. You offered Bede a smile which only resulted in him turning to look away from you. You sighed and walked back inside. You set your bag down on one of the bedside tables, kicked off your shoes, and laid on the bed. It was incredibly soft and you felt yourself sink into the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Bede asked, as he watch you.

"Relaxing for a bit," your voice came out low as you rolled over and stretched out. You sat back up and reached over to the other bedside table. You picked up the menu and waved it for Bede to see. "You hungry? We can check the menu and have something brought to us"

Bede glared again, and was about to refuse the offer quickly before his stomach growled. His cheeks redden with embarrassment, you only smirked as you patted on the bed besides you. Hesitantly he set his bag at the foot of the bed and sat besides you, looking at the menu with you as you wondered out loud on what you should get.

"Alright, thank you," you spoke politely to the staff on the phone. You had just placed both your orders, now it was just a matter of killing time. "They said they'll take 30 minutes for our food to be brought here"

"Kinda slow for the Champion suite, ain't it," Bede huffed. His arms were crossed again and he refused to look at you. You hummed in disagreement.

"I think it's pretty fast considering that we ordered a lot"

"We ordered ordered a lot? You were the only who order appetizers! Not only that but you ordered dessert as well!" You laughed a bit, it was true. You ordered quiet a bit but you did it in hopes of appealing to Bede's hunger.

"Everything on the menu looked really good, I figured it was a good idea since you were here," you remembered all the pictures of the food. Now you were really hungry.

"What do you mean by that? Aren't you always eating fancy? Being Champion must mean that you're eating at 5 star restaurants everyday," Bede has figured that this kind of luxury was your norm now. It was a surprise to find out that it wasn't.

"No... not really. I don't really do that kind of stuff, I'm usually just out camping and making stew," you explained. You brought your knees up to your chest. Bede stared blankly at you, who started to grow nervous under his gaze. "Anyways, since the food will take a bit you can take a shower if you want"

"Fine, but only because I feel like it and not because you told me to," Bede mentally cursed himself out at his resort. What kind of lame excuse was that. He picked up his bag and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He pressed his back to the door before sliding down it. His face red in embarrassment as buried his hands in his face.

It was gonna be a long night.

"You're just in time! The food's here!" You beamed as Bede walked out of the bathroom, a towel around the base of his neck. His hair was still slightly damp from the bath. He had changed into his pajamas, a white, oversized shirt and pink pants. In your opinion, it made him look a lot more like a frail doll. Had you not seen him in battle you'd would think of him as just your average pretty boy.

You motioned him to sit with you on one of the tables from the lounge. Your plates of food where laid out and still steaming hot. Bede sat across from you, his eyes wondering over the various plates. He looked back at you, who had a spoon full of fried rice in their mouth. You froze momentarily as you tried to look somewhat civil while eating.

"There's no way we're gonna finish all of this," Bede said as he grabbed an empty plate and began serving himself from the other plates.

"Maybe, but that just means more left overs for us right?" You giggled, taking another spoonful of rice. Bede had some salad in his plate. His had the fork in his mouth when he noticed that you had some rice sticking to your cheek. Without much thought he stood up a bit, leaning over to wipe it off your cheek. You stared at him with wide eyes as his hand grabbed the side of your face and with his thumb, brushed off the rice. Your cheeks turned pink as you saw his gaze soften. His hand lingered longer then it should as he retreated back. His own cheeks were turning pink as well. He looked at you, his eyes narrowed at you.

"What? You eat in such a barbaric manner, don't you know anything about being civil?" How many times did Bede have to mentally kick himself before he learned to think before he spoke. You let out a chuckle, rubbing your cheek to feel if anymore rice was stuck there.

"Sorry, it just that the food is really good. I'm not use to eating like this," you trailed off as you slowed down a bit. Bede decided to stay quiet.

"I'm so full," you groaned, collapsing on the table. You had finished two plate fulls of food before you began to feel full. Bede had eaten one full plate, knowing better than to over do it. Despite all you two ate there was still so much food left over.

"I told you not to eat so much, now you got a stomach ache," he scolded. You let out a small whine, your head turning yo look at him. You pouted.

"But it was worth it," you cracked a smile. Bede let out a small laugh.

"What a shame that you're full, we didn't even get to the dessert," he smirked, plucking a plate from the far end of the table and setting it in front you both. A slice of cake stood on the plate, drizzled over with red jam and buttercream. You sat up, already wanting to grab a bite. Bede pulled the plate away from you as you grabbed a clean fork. "You cannot be serious- you're seriously gonna eat more?!"

"But it's dessert!"

"You can eat this tomorrow! You shouldn't eat so much before going to sleep," Bede set the cake aside, and walked over to you. He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you up gently. It surprised you that he did it with so little effort. "For now, you should go take a bath"

"Fine..." You pouted. He was right it was getting late and the cake wasn't going anywhere. Whats the worse that can happen?

"BEDE YOU FINISHED THE CAKE?!" You shrieked, pointing at the now empty plate. Bede jumped, fork in mouth. You came rushing to his side, hair still wet from your bath. Your pajama set consisted of a white shirt and black shorts, each a little too big for you. "You should've saved me some..."

"Calm down, I didn't eat it all" he pointed to a few boxes, each filled with the different foods you both didn't finish. "I had some of the staff come and bring some boxes. You're welcome-"

You sighed, leaning against him. Bede tensed up, his face flushing and his heart skipping a beat. "Thanks Bede"

Maybe it was because you were both tired, but your voice was soothing at that moment. Bede began leaning into you, his head tilting to rest against your body. But he caught himself, and his pride began to speak for him.

"D-don't lean on me! Your hair is dripping wet!" Bede stuttered, one of his hands already shoving you aside.

"Whoops," you chuckled, you forgot to grab a towel on your way out. "I'll go dry my hair"

Bede nodded as you wonder back into the bathroom in search for a towel. Bede set his fork down, and made his way into the bedroom. He laid down on the bed, relaxing instantly as the soft mattress engulfed him. He felt the side of the bed sink in, and he saw you with a towel on the base of your neck. You weren't bothering to properly dry. You leaned back, resting on the wall behind the bed, flipping through the channels on the TV. Bede glared at you trying to air dry your hair.

"You can't be serious..." he grumbled. You were about to ask him what he was talking about when he sat up. He scooted over to your side and grabbed your towel, and began to dry your hair for you. "Your hair will never dry at this rate, you'll end up sick"

That was his excuse, and you bought it. You stayed silent as his hands ran through your head with the towel. He was careful not to poke your eyes or to dig in too deep. It felt relaxing, you began to lean into his touch. Bede wasn't so sure why he was bothering to do this. He had acted on impulse but he wasn't hating it either. He felt you relax under his touch, slowly leaning against him.

What a sight it was. Your legs crossed and your body leaning back as he ran his hands through your hair. Of course, it was with a towel but it still felt... intimate somehow.

Eventually your hair dried and Bede set the towel to the side. You seemed to be in a daze still, leaning against him as your eyes were closed. Your face was peaceful and calm. Bede stared at your face, his eyes drifting from each feature to the next. Your brows, your eyelashes, to your nose and then your lips. Your lips were slightly parted despite your breathing from your nose. They looked soft... Bede quickly averted his gaze in embarrassment. He looked at your hair, now dry thanks to him. With one of his hands he ran it through your hair. It was surprisingly soft. You hummed, enjoying the feel. Bede blushed, his pride was making him hesitate from trying it again. Before he could decide what to do next your eyes cracked open. They drooped from your tiring day. You yawned, a hand covering your mouth as your nose scrunched up.

"... thank you... Bede..." you mumbled, rubbing one of your eyes. Rather than getting the snarky remarks you were use to you found yourself being laid back down onto the bed. A blanket being pulled over your body as Bede crawled underneath. The TV was switched off and your bedside table lamp was turned off. Now it was just dark, the only light coming from the balcony window. Despite there being so much room on the king size bed you both laid close together. Your eyes were getting harder to keep open. You felt Bede's hand softly caress your cheek.

"Don't mention it..." his voice was soft. You both stayed in silence. Bede watched as you struggled to stay awake, he found it cute. Your hands were laying in front of you, with one of them laying closer to his own. Part of him wanted to grab your hand, to hold it and feel your warmth again but he wasn't sure how you'd react. Thankfully you didn't tell him off when he dried your hair. And yet... he found himself reaching for your open hand.

"You know..." Bede pulled back his hand, startled by your voice. Your eyes were half closed now. "I thought you hated me... for the longest time"

Bede panicked, was that what you really thought of him? With that kind of facade he put out to you? He stayed silent hoping you would continue.

"I thought you hated my guts... you were always glaring at me... and I wondered what I did wrong..." you mumbled as your free hand began to play with his fingers. They were thin and soft, maybe smaller than your own and yet... they fit so nicely with your own. "And even now... I'm still not sure you don't..."

Before Bede could think of something to say he found his pride taking for him. "I did... but that was only because you were always flaunting your status at my face... like you were taunting me..."

You stopped playing with his fingers as you listened to him. "I... I don't understand...? I'd never do that..."

"Well it sure felt like it... always offering to treat me for lunch... showing off your new clothes... and now this Champion Suite... it feels like you're taunting me with what I couldn't get..." Bede spoke truthful for once. His pride ached but he ignored it. He didn't want to listen to it right now. You lifted yourself up to look at him, one of your arms supporting your body.

"I... I only did that because I wanted to hang out with you... you were always so cold to me... I just wanted to get to know you... I'm... I'm sorry..." you spoke softly as laid back down but this time your back was facing him. Bede stayed silent as he took in this new information. So this was all a big misunderstanding... of course it was, with his shitty luck it turned out to be just a simple misunderstanding. You took a deep breath, as you decided to open up to him as well, "You know... I only ever been in this suite one other time..."

You turned to lay on your back as you faced the ceiling. A soft smile crossed you face.

"It was when I recently became champion, I was really excited... it looked great and the service was wonderful... but..." your smile faded to a thin line on your lips. "I felt so lonely... they don't allow Pokémon up here so... I ended up crying myself to sleep that night..."

Bede stayed silent as he watched you talk. Your eyes shined with tears that threaten to spill.

"It sounds silly now... but now..." you turned to look at him, the smile returning to your face. "With you... I feel less lonely..."

Bede stared at you with wide eyes, his cheeks burning. His heart was pounding in his ears as you turned to look at the ceiling again. Suddenly you were embarrassed as well.

"Ah... that was a bit much wasn't it... sorry I-" you were cut off when you saw Bede looming over you. His hands were on either sides of your face as he stared at you intensely. Your own face flushed as you tired to comprehend what was going on.

"I don't hate you," he said, his pride shattering as he brought down his walls. "I was always jealous of you. You were always ahead of me, you seemed to have it all. Strong Pokémon, fans, a family... and I treated you like scum. I... I want to get to know you. The real you, not the one I made up in my head. So... can I?"

You stared at him, this was something you'd never expect from Bede. But it was nice... this is what you were looking for, a chance to get to know him. You let out a giggle, making the blond grow flustered.

"Wh- why are you laughing? This isn't a joke, I'm being bloody serious right now!" He spoke fast as he tried to stop the burning of his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, it just- I wasn't expecting this!" You smiled. Bede averted his gaze, already regretting opening up to you. "But I'm not against it"

Bede glanced at you, still looming over. "Good, I... well... I look forward to it..."

"Me too," you smiled. "We should probably sleep now, it's getting quiet late. You wouldn't want to be late for your important gym leader business"

"My what- of course! My important gym leader business!" Bede remember the lie he had told you earlier. He laid back down on the bed. He had almost forgot his own goal.

Should he even bother at this point? Or should he wait until he gets to know the real you first...?

.
.
.

A warm body pressed against the back of Bede as he slept. Bede stirred awake as he felt a hand wrap around his waist. He rubbed his eye, confused momentarily as he tried to remember what had happened the night before. His memories came back, and his cheeks flushed. That was... something. But where were you now?

He tried to turn around but found himself locked in position. His hand grabbed hold of the arm wrapped around his waist. He followed it to find you cuddling him. He tensed up, his while face burning red now. In response you buried your head into the crook of his neck and pulled him closer, let out a small mumble. You settled down and relaxed, your breath fanning over his cheek. Bede was freaking out, his whole mind was scrambled as he tried to figure out what to do. Should he wake you up? Or should he try to get away? Did he even want to leave? You were so warm, and your hold on him made him feel safe.

It was a new feeling that he wasn't use to. Growing up, he wasn't treated well to put it simply. He went through a lot of harsh punishments and words before finding a place with Opal, the gym leader before him. She was one of the first people to offer him kindness and a warm home. The only other person who did that was you. Despite his rude attitude and harsh words you never snapped back at him or even ignored him. You were kind to him. Very kind. He was stupid to not realize it sooner. And now, with your arms around him, he felt at ease. He felt calm and safe, your warmth was addictive in a way. He wondered if his rapidly beating heart would wake you up. His eyes began to close, your secure hold on him pulling him to sleep. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he held your hand.

You were a warm person, he liked that about you.

.
.
.

"Thank you, Champion (Y/N), for staying at the Hammerlocke Hotel, please visit us soon!" The present staff members all spoke as once, bowing to you as you and Bede made you way down the stairs. You looked slightly embarrassed by the attention but you bowed back to be polite. Bede just stood at the end of the stairs, his arms crossed as he waited for you to catch up. You gave the staff a final wave as you reached the bottom of the stairs, you cheeks red in embarrassment.

"That was embarrassing..." you mumbled. Bede smirked, letting a small chuckle as you both walked down the street.

"I'm not surprised that the staff saw you off, having the Champion stay a night must've really excited them," Bede said, his hands stuffed to the pockets of his jacket.

"Maybe so," you laughed, adjusting your hat to shadow over your eyes a bit more. Hopefully now, no one will recognize you. You both walked in silence, a little unsure of what to say. You were a little awkward since you woke up cuddling Bede. That wasn't exactly why you were awkward, it was mostly the fact that he felt so nice in your arms. He seemed relaxed, at ease even. The usual glare on his face was replace by his sleeping face, and a soft smile. Your heart thumped vigorously against your chest at the memory. Part of you wanted to see that face again...

"Are you free next week?" Bede voice dragged you out of your thoughts. He wasn't looking you but you knew he was still talking to you. You thought for a second before answering.

"I think so, its off season so I should be free. Why?" The Pokémon league was out of season, there was a few months left before you had to get in the field. You had planned to trained through the off season but surely a break everyone now and again wouldn't hurt right?

"I... I just wondered if you wanted to drop by for visit at Ballonlea, that's all," he mumbled. You were oblivious to his flustered face. A smile crossed you face, another chance to get to know the Fairy type Gym Leader!

"That sounds great, I look forward to it!" You beamed. Almost as if on cue someone shouted into the crowd.

"It's Champion (Y/N)!" Your non conspicuous clothing failed to hide your identity as you saw a crowd of people race to you. Your eyes widen in both fear and disbelief as fear took hold. You could never get use to this you realized. A hand suddenly clasped your own and you were quickly running down the streets of Hammerlocke with Bede leading the way. A crowd of people chasing after you both.

"Where are we going?!" You gasped, your body not use to such a fast pace. You nearly tripped as you tried to keep up with Bede. Bede glance back at you, tugging you along as he scanned ahead.

"We're gonna lose them! Hold on!" He shouted back. The crowd was oblivious to your exchange as they shouted for you to slow down. Bede pulled you around the corner and in between some buildings. He held you back as the crowd ran by. His arm was holding you against the wall for a bit more until the crowd passed entirely. He let out a sigh of relief. "Geez, your fans sure are fast"

You let go of the breath you were holding in as you nodded. "They sure are"

"It'll be hard to hang out if this keeps happening," he mumbled.

"Maybe so..." you wondered if you should dye your hair in order to stay undercover.

"You better not bring a horde when you come visits Friday," Bede pokes your forehead with his pointer finger.

"I promise" you offered him a smile and to your surprise, he returned it with his own.

----------

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

120K 2.8K 34
Credit to the artist who drew that Bede art. "Shut up, be glad I went easy on you instead." -Bede You are Y/N L/N, you took on the gym challenge in t...
9.7K 153 15
This is a male reader various one shot book I'm sure a lot of people know how this work so yeah We do not own anything that's used in this
116K 1.3K 45
A collection of some one shots and scenarios that I started writing when I was 13 and clearly the difference it shows. It is super messy and all over...
215K 4.6K 26
Bucky x reader fluffy one shots.