Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

By MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 13

35.5K 894 95
By MitaliSharma9

Diya's Pov

I woke up feeling a soft bed under me , it feels like i am sleeping on a cloud but i don't remember my hotel bed this soft. Then it was like a horror film everything came to my mind at once. Bro's call ...dad in a hospital... Me checking out on reception then some commotion and then a hand on my mouth and pinching sensation in my neck....

I got up so fast that all the blood rush to my head at once.

I sit on the bed for few minutes until the dizziness went away. After that i took a look at the room and i can say if i wasn't so confused and scared for my life i would feel the luckiest girl alive to wake up to such a beautiful room. It was so beautiful.

Source - Google

After few minutes of admiring the room i got up and saw three doors and i don't know which one will led me outside. But one thing i don't understand is why am i kidnapped and  why am i not locked away in some basement or something like thats what happens to girls in the movies no??

But whatever i have to act smart and leave this place . And once i am out i will directly go to the airport and take the first flight back home.

Remembering my flight .... 'where is my luggage and my phone... passport??' Oh my god did my kidnappers have my passport and phone.

'Then how am i going to leave this place'...i asked myself panicking.

'Okay... Okay diya relax deep breath in deep breath out ....' i repeat this mantra few minutes.

I have to calm down and think everything with clear mind. Panicking won't help my situation .

First of all i have to leave this place somehow without getting caught then i can ask for help from someone or i can go to the police station they will definately help me.

'Yes ...its a good plan , let's just hope i can leave this place in one piece ' i thought , God please help me...

I slowly walked towards the first door and open it but turns out to be a bathroom then i went to another door and open it and my jaw dropped to the floor , if i said the room was beautiful then this was every girls dream room .

    Source - Google

In front of me is a walk in closet and  you can see every kind of dress here like  from jeans top to dresses to shorts and every thing and i can see the price tag on each dress and on the opposite wall was shoe closet like really from flip flops to Stilettos to sneakers .

'Wow.... Did i got kidnapped by some billionaire or something?' Was the only thought running in my mind

If it was any other situation i would love to see each and everything but i am running short on time so i have to leave it.

'Oh how i wish i could spend some more time exploring this room...'

Now there is only one door left so i walk towards it and slowly opened it.

In front of me was the long hall . I look to my left then right and saw no one so i came out and close the door slowly then started walking slowly in the hall way at the end of the hall was two ways and i don't know which way to go so i took a right and started walking . I went slowly at first and when i didn't saw anyone i started running and at last i came out of the hallway to see the staircase but their is one problem there are guards below the staircase.

Oh my God ... How am i going to get past them???

I was thinking for an idea hiding behind a pillar when someone put their hand on my shoulder...

I stiffened and turn around slowly and came in contact with a maid i guess??

"who are you and what are you doing here?" Asked the maid

" Uhh....i ...um....aaa..i..." I stutter not knowing what to say to her.

'Don't she know i got kidnapped' i thought to myself.

"Are you the new maid "? She questions me rudely.

"Maid? Me? No... " And suddenly a idea came in my mind.

"Yes ! Yes! I am the new maid i was searching for the servant quarters to change in the maids uniform and i got lost " i said to her confidently and praying silently to god to let her believe me.

"Alright then come with me i will give you the uniform" she said and left muttering like stupid maids so i started following her as well.

After few turns we went inside a room and she gave me the maid uniform or more like pushed  them in my hands.

"Here wear them and come to the kitchen we have to make the grand lunch for the princess " she said

'Princess ?? Wow she must be someone important , lucky her she gets to live in this beautiful place' i thought to myself then cleared my head , What am i thinking i have to go away from here and fast.

Then i remembered the maid she was just going to leave the room when i stopped her.

"Wait...aaa... I don't know where is kitchen " i asked her

"Just go straight then take a left  then at the end of the hallway take another left you will find yourself in the kitchen" she said rolling her eyes and leaving the room at once.

I changed my clothes and went outside but not to the kitchen area i again went to the hallway where that maid found me. After few turns i was again in the same hallway and there they were the security guards standing near the staircase.

So i took a deep breath and went downstairs putting my head down , i slowly went past them and went straight for the door on the right side.
I could feel their stair on me but thankfully they didn't stop me.

I came out of the door to come face to face with a living room .

Oh God ... Is this a house or some castle ??? Where the hell is the front door?

As i was standing in the living room i saw another door but it was made of glass so i went towards it.

'I hope i don't get caught.' i pray to the God

I slowly open the door and went outside and after walking for a few minutes i saw the staircase and in front of me was my freedom.

Finally!! I found the main door

As i was going to make a run for the door i hear some voice just at the side of the downstairs, so i hide myself and try to see who was talking and got the shock ....

'So he is the one who kidnapped me?' i thought

'Yes guess whose at the staircase ?? That man i met in the cafe who broke the line to order his food just before i was going to place my order. ( If you guys didn't guess it was Leo . Read chapter 7 ).

'OMG ,why did he kidnapped me , is he still mad about that day? Thats why he kidnapped me to take a revenge? Or maybe he is some gangster or something and took it personally and now wants to kill me for disrespecting him?? Oh God i have to leave before he find out that i am not in the room... I have to do something and fast.

I watch silently as he talk on his phone in a cold voice and after few minutes left from their and without wasting amy more time i ran to the  door and left from there.

I came out at last and now i just have to cross one more door and i can get some help .

'Now there is just a gateway between me and my freedom and not to forgot that two guards ... Now i have to fool them as well ' i thought

So i relax myself and went in there direction .

" Can you please open the door I need to go outside to get few more things for the grand lunch we are told to make for the princess" i ask them without stuttering and showing any fear. But from inside i was shivering , they could snap me in two if they want .

'Please open the door... Please open it' i chant to myself.

They watch me for few seconds which felt like hours but then they opened the door and i cheer to myself in my head .

As i went past them and was just a few steps ahead i hear one of them stop me.

"Wait " he said suddenly

"Yes... ?" I turned around slowly and asked them

"Be back in an hour you know the rules" he said sternly and i shivered

"Y...yes" i said and walk away after few steps when i saw i was out of there watching range i started running like never before, like my life was depended on it well it is .

' Now i just have to find some help' i thought to myself .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers

Long chapter  (1500 words count )

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote and comment 😉😉

Enjoy😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.3K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...
50K 1.1K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1.3K 44 11
15 Years It's been 15 years since The Costa's last saw their son. 15 years since his so called mother kidnapped him. 15 years since they have been se...
2.3K 185 17
Heer Sharma X Leonardo Romano Troops ✨ Indian X Italian He fell first and harder Grumpy X Sunshine Dark romance Obsessed Male lead _ _ _ _ _ _ _...