𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓪𝓷...

By Skz_haven

"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? S... More

Characters details
Chapter 01:The worse night.
Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.
Chapter 03:The grand party.
Chapter 04: Why you Came to my life.
Chapter 05: The love that can't be express.
Chapter 06: What is this feeling.
Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.
Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.
Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.
Chapter 10: I can't love you.
Chapter 11:The grand ball.
Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.
Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.
Chapter 14:Most painful news.
Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.
Chapter 16: Good bye my love.
Chapter 17: A new life.
Chapter 18:I still want you.
Chapter 19: Forgot my dark past.
Chapter 20:Come back to Seoul.
Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.
Chapter 22:Why him.
Chapter 22:I won't leave you alone.
Chapter 23: Jisoo's wedding.
Chapter 24: Crazy for you(21+)
Chapter 25: Destroy him.
Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....
Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.
Chapter 28:You have to love me
Chapter30:Say yes....
Chapter:31:My Unwilling Marriage.
Chapter 32:Revenge Love. (21+)
Chapter 33: Love Acting.
Chapter 34: Let's The Game Begin.
Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.
Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)
Chapter 37: On The Mission.
Chapter 38: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 40: He Is Gone.
Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.
Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.
Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)
Chapter 44: I Can't Live Without Him.
Chapter 45: HE is The One I Have Been Waited For (Final).
Epilogue Part 1(21+)
Epilogue Last Part (21+)
An announcement 👀.

Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......

5.2K 139 10
By Skz_haven

Y/n pov.....

Mom:Y/n what happened why are you looking like that. Is everything okay?

Y/n:Mom I...

TV reporter: Breaking news the most famous France business man Alex found dead near a alley. He was brutally shot by someone. The police say that they still didn't find any evidence about the murderer.

Mom:What are they saying Alex was with you right
Y/n?

Y/n:(I can't tell her the truth) Mom I was with him a while ago. But I wasn't there when he got murderd. I hear that news on my way back home.

Mom:How could someone kill him like that he really was a nice people. I am really feeling bad for him.

Y/n:Mom I am really tired. I am going to my room.

With that I went towards my room. I came towards my room and went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower nob and sit under the shower.

Y/n:How could he do that. Jungkook how could you kill him. He didn't do anything wrong with you. Just because he loved me you killed him that brutally. I will never forgive you. The jungkook that I love is not you. I hate you jeon jungkook.

Tears were uncontrollably flowing down on my chicks.

Y/n:I am really sorry Alex I couldn't save you. You were like a brightness in my life. You were with me in my worst time. You always loved me. But I couldn't love you back. I tried really hard to love you but I couldn't. I always loved that jerk. But now I will hate him. I will hate you with all of my heart jeon jungkook........

Next morning......

Y/n pov.....

I am now at the police station cause some police officer came to my at morning cause I have to give some information about last night. I was waiting at a interrogation room. Suddenly someone call me so I picked up the call.....

Y/n:Hello. Who is it?

???:Baby you still didn't save my number.

Y/n:Why would I save your number jungkook?

Jungkook:Cause I am you future husband.

Y/n:In your dreams.

Jungkook:No it will be real. I know that you are at police station now. So I am telling you now don't you dare to tell the truth or else....

Y/n:Or else what.

Jungkook:Y/n my man are standing outside your house. Some of my man also outside the interrogation room that you are sitting in now. If you tell them the truth then my man will inform me right away and your mom  will you know right.

Y/n:Yah don't you dare to  do anything.

Jungkook: then do as I say.

Y/n:Ok.

Jungkook: That's like my girl. I will call you later bye.

With that he hung up the call. After a few minutes later the police came into the room.

Police officer: Sorry for the delaying ms.oh.

Y/n: It's alright.

Police officer:Ok so let's start with the interrogation.
Ms.oh where were you last night when the murder happen.

Y/n:I was on my way back home.

Police officer:Do you suspect anyone who could do that or  do Mr Alex have any enemy?

Y/n:hmm i don't know anything about that.

After an hour.....

Police officer:Ok ms.oh you can go now. If we need you again we will call you.

Y/n:Ok.

I came outside the police station and towards my car. I started driving home. I was crying really hard. My face was covered with the tears.  My eyes were puffy and red because of crying.

Y/n:I am sorry Alex I couldn't save you. Sorry Alex for lying about your murderer. Sorry alex for everything......

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.8K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...
117K 2.3K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
456K 8.2K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
42.3K 1.6K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...