A month outside the gates (a...

Per Jess-Roza

How would the story change if Rose and Dimitri were sent outside the confines of St Vlad's- for an entire mon... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 15

5.6K 145 2
Per Jess-Roza

RPOV
It was now day twenty-one and I had just successfully learned how to stake- properly and efficiently.

The second Dimitri had his stake secured his lips were on mine.

This was it, we were going to finally explode and give in. I'd mastered staking to a level which meant the next week would have almost no training done.

So far, we'd taken advantage of this time to train me. Now we were going to take advantage of the rest of this opportunity to take advantage of each other. I loved the man to no end, and he'd finally get to know just how much he meant to me.

I'd be dead meat- or just dead- without him, his training and his dragging me back to school then saving my ass from expulsion. He'd risked his reputation to save my butt in the first place, now he was risking his career to treasure me, to be with me, and to love me.

We had no control over our destiny, fate, and soulmate. I was very lucky he was my soulmate, that I had been destined to be his-to be with him- and was extremely lucky fate had brought us together. Neither of us liked the way we'd been brought together, but we'd long since accepted it and couldn't care less about the professional roles we played in the other's life. They were needed, a necessity, because he was the only who could handle me, train me, make me excellent. He was only one who could see my mature side and bring it out. Then again, he could see right through me.

That's not to say he could completely cure me of my recklessness, and you can probably guess why. Being an item, being involved, with him was the most reckless, dangerous, and risky thing I could possibly do. But it was worth it, he was.

I loved him, he was my soulmate, and I knew how unlikely it was we'd ever get this kind of chance again. We'd been given the chance of a lifetime- to put each other and ourselves first, to live our lives for us.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.4K 29
After the Badica house, everyone is pushing rose away causing her to finally snap and break. What would have happened if the school didn't decide to...
51.6K 1.2K 11
*A Vampire Academy AU Fanfic* Rose can no longer stand pretending that she and Dimitri are nothing more than mentor and student. So she takes matters...
39.1K 1.4K 28
This is the one shot that someone managed to talk me into turning into a full story. Rose goes to Russia after Dimitri after he becomes a strigoi. B...
10K 415 20
Part 2 of My Boss and I Rose and Dimitri are getting married follow there adventures though will they survive the challenges they're about to face o...