Ambitchous

By xxllNobodyllxx

The desire to become a better bitch More

My Gift to You

6 3 0
By xxllNobodyllxx

I give you my smile. Although, honestly, you gave it to me.
I give you my thoughts. All the incoherent ideas that I write down on paper, hoping that no one ever reads. The traces of insecurity and arrogance that somehow coexist within my psyche. As you read those words, I hope you can accept me for what I am. Although I don't understand it myself, I hope to make sense of it with you.
I give you my stories, loving the way you look at me as I talk. I give you my history knowing you cling to the words I say out of love and a drive to help me better myself.
To you, I give every breath I take- hoping I don't suffocate you in the process.
With the smallest phrases, you can turn my perspective.
With the smallest touch, I melt to the floor.
I was never one for romance. I feared rejection and trembled at the notion of commitment. So to you, I give my insecurities. I place them now in your hands and feel it safe to say I've got good priorities.
I no longer sit and wait in idle silence for my fairytale start.
I hope you understand this isn't just for anyone. You're special.
To you, I give my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
5.1M 455K 94
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
504K 31.7K 65
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...