: βŒ— ❛ π—žπ—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛. ᡏᡖᡒᡖ α΅ˆα΅˜α΅’

By -ASHECHA

πŠπ‘π”π’π‡ ! 🍑 (호감) ❛ we are your KRUSH. ❜ Λ–Λšβ‹†.* ࿐ in which bighit debuts a girl group aft... More

━━━━━ ❛ πŠπ‘π”π’π‡.
π— π—˜π—˜π—§ π—π—˜π—’π—‘ π—žπ—¬π—¨π—‘π—š-π— π—œ.
π— π—˜π—˜π—§ π—›π—’π—‘π—š π—–π—›π—”π—˜π—¬π—˜π—’π—‘π—š.
β€· πŒπ”π’πˆπ‚.
β€· π’π‡πŽπ–π’.
β€· π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π‹.
β€· 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒.
β€· 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒.
β€· πŒπˆπ’π‚.

π— π—˜π—˜π—§ π—žπ—₯𝗨𝗦𝗛.

1.5K 38 0
By -ASHECHA

𝗞𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛

PROFILE
in which we show you KRUSH' kprofile.

KRUSH (호감) is a South Korean girl group consisting of two members: Elle and Chae. KRUSH debuted on March 1, 2019, under BigHit Entertainment, with the lead single I'm So Sick on album ALONE.

FANDOM.
in which we tell you about KRUSH' fandom.

( fandom name. )
kyutie (s)

( fandom official colors. )
sage green.     phoenix sand.     antique white

( fandom official emojis. )
🤍🍡

( fandom age range. )
8 - 40 ( young kids to middle aged adults )
KRUSH is able to capture both young and older eyes with their family friendly content ( though they could have a bit of slip ups, but that's what makes it fun ) and music that basically everyone is able to enjoy.

( fandom reputation. )
because of KRUSH only debuting recently, their fandom isn't as big as for example; red velvet. but! kyuties are able to catch a lot of people's attention with their uncountable memes that they share over social media platforms. they can be a little immature when it comes to the younger ones, but since they have such a massive range of different ages, they can come across as very reasonable and understandable people. you just have to meet the right ones.

KRUSH
in which we show you what KRUSH is all about.

( their purpose. )
the two members of KRUSH have stated that their purpose in their job is to make people happy. growing up they both found a love for music and they were able to get through their toughest times because of it. when they discovered k-pop, they obviously wanted to know more and become an idol. ever since then, all they've wanted to do is to be able to make people happy and love themselves the way they were made to be. they don't believe in frowns.

( what they don't tolerate. )
they do not tolerate sasaeng's. when people first started recognizing them for their obvious talent, chae had to deal with one sasaeng that appeared in an airport when she was going back home for a short break. ever since then, both elle and her do not tolerate sasaeng's and they want nothing to do with any of them. their managers asked to ban cellphones, cameras and most paparazzi whenever they happen to be in a public area for both chae and elle's safety in the future.

they also don't tolerate bullying/hate. whether it be kyuties hating on each other, or even making disrespectful commentary towards the two of them. it once got so bad during a fansign, elle had to call security to escort an anti out of the building immediately due to them calling her and chae too fat for k-pop and that they need to lose more weight in order to become successful. long story short, elle had caught chae's eyes start to water and that's when she decided to cut it there.

( their concept. )
"it's okay to be alone." KRUSH wants their fans to know that they don't have to rely on someone to feel happy and secure. the idea for their concept came from one of their personal experiences, elle's to be exact. she relied too much on a past boyfriend, and when he broke it off she was alone and didn't know what to do. she used him as her source of happiness, and when she was alone- she felt helpless. she and chae want their fans to know that they don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend to feel good about themselves because it's okay to be alone.

SOCIALS
in which we show you KRUSH' social medias.

( instagram. )
together.     @/krush.bighitofficial
elle.     @/ellephant
chae.    @/lychae

( twitter. )
together.    @/KRUSH_TWT
( both of them share a twitter account )

( website. )
krush.ibighit.com

( youtube. )
KANDY KRUSH

( vlive. )
KRUSH Channel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
121K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
925K 56.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...