2ΞWITCHΞ＀ (discontinued)

By flora_likethewinx

π–‡π–Š π–ˆπ–†π–—π–Šπ–‹π–šπ–‘ π–œπ–π–†π–™ π–žπ–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–˜π– 𝖋𝖔𝖗, π–žπ–”π–š π–’π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Šπ–“π–‰ π–šπ–• π–Žπ–“ 𝖆 π–œπ–π–”π–‘π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ... More

π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–Žπ–’π–Šπ–—
π–•π–—π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š
π–ˆπ–π–†π–•π–Žπ–™π–—π–Š π–šπ–“ : π–‘π–Š π–‰Γ©π–‡π–šπ–™ π–‰π–Š 𝖑𝖆 π–‹π–Žπ–“
π–ˆπ–π–†π–•π–Žπ–™π–—π–Š 3: π–‘π–Š π–‡π–”π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–— π–‰π–Š π–‡π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–“ π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Žπ–Š 2
Chapter Four: The Lesser Evil

π–ˆπ–π–†π–•π–Žπ–™π–—π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–šπ– : π–‘π–Š π–‡π–”π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–— π–‰π–Š π–‡π–‘π–†π–›π–Žπ–π–Šπ–“ π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Žπ–Š 1

1.9K 57 22
By flora_likethewinx

"ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ, ꜰᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀʙᴏʟᴛ."

― ꜱᴜɴ ᴛᴢᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʀ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I ?", I asked the monster slayer.

"In the woods near the town of Blaviken" he answered as he went back to his horse which had been back here the whole time.

Blaviken? I had never heard of this town. This place was so other worldly I felt uneasy. When I put the paper in the fire, I had wished for my magic to work, no matter the cost. Magic didn't worked in my world so this could only mean one thing: my wish had worked. I was in another world.

I felt dizzy and the sight before my eyes blackened again and all I could hear before slipping into unconsciousness was :

"Fuck"

I was in a bed. Rather comfortable I might add. Man, I have such weird dreams sometimes. I stretched my arms looking for my hedgehog plushie. Damn it must have fell on the floor again. I finally opened my eyes as I sat down in the bed. Wait this isn't my room.

Then, I remembered what happened earlier. I had healed Bambii, I was in another world/dimension/idontknow.

Knowing I had left my friends and family behind felt lonely but, my thirst for adventure and magic was stronger. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. I knew that in books, characters always try to fight off their magical destiny and stuff but I wasn't like that. So far, this was one of the best thing that had ever happened to me. I just hoped I wouldn't catch outlander pox or something.

The room smelled like dust and sweat. I was happy to find a wooden bassin in the middle of it. With steaming water and a bar of soap.

Boy, I could use a bath. My skin and my dress were covered in dirt. And my feet? Let's not talk about them.

Without thinking twice, I threw my clothes on the floor and hopped in the water. I washed my dress and hung it to dry next to the fireplace. After scrubbing my body with soap, I closed my eyes, savoring the warmth of the bath on my sore muscles.

Then the door flew wide open. I got into sitting fetal position, mmh comfy.

The white haired man walked in. Awkward.

"That's my bath" He stated, before handing me a towel, more like a very ugly blanket.

I felt suddenly very vulnerable. Even thought I knew some spells, none of them were for fighting. I should have realized that he was the one that had carried me here. I guess the attractiveness of a hot bath had made me loose all my senses. I was glad this room wasn't a well lit one. No electricity means the sun is our only light source (along with fire of course).

I took the towel and was very careful to cover my body as I got up. Because hey, you can't trust strangers right? stranger danger.

"So uhh, what's your name?" I asked, awkwardly trying to make conversation in my towel. 

"Geralt of Rivia"

"I'm Alina, now can you get out so that I may change?"

Without saying a word,  he turned around. I guess that's the best I will get.

I scowled and put on my slightly damp dress. At least I had managed to dip it a bit in the bath earlier. I crossed my arms.

"I'm decent" Well, dressed decently.

"Now how did I get here?" I feigned not to know, I couldn't trust him, yet.

"I carried you here" He took a deep breath and started to undress.

"Wait?! What are you doing!"

"Taking my bath" He said, shirtless. Now taking of his boots, then...

"Wait!"

He stopped.

"How do I get food here? I'm hungry" Actually, I was just looking for a distraction. There was no way I'd stick around to scrub his back or braid his hair or something.

He handed me some coins and a mantle. You don't wanna walk around dressed like a medieval hooker, you know.

Still, I remained barefoot as I got out, went down the stairs and entered what looked like tavern. Shit, people. Didn't think about that.

I went to the bartender girl and asked for a glass of water. She laughed at me.

"Can I have some hot water, mint leaves and whatever food you have I can bring upstairs?"

The girl nodded and came back with two apples, bread,cheese and my drink. I thanked her and gave her the money.

It was still too early for Geralt to be done bathing. I decided to sit down and drink my 'DIY' herbal tea before going up. After the commotion of yesterday night, I definitely needed some calming tea. I suddenly remembered, I still had my satchel with me. It was upstairs, along with my crystal pouch and a few other things.

Suddenly, a blond haired teenage girl sat down at my table without asking.

"Hi, why aren't you wearing shoes?"

I looked before her shoulder and pretended not to see her.

"Because I'm blind and I use my feet to guide myself, they can sense things" I whispered, trying to look as crazy as possible.

"Gross" She got up and walked away.

I took my food and made my way back to the room. When I arrived Geralt was putting on his boots and looked ready to leave.

"Wait are you leaving me?"

"I've brought you here, now I'll be on my way"

"Wait, maybe I can help you, you saw what I can do with magic" He didn't looked convinced. I continued.

"See, you fight monsters. You get injured, I heal you. Sounds like a deal?" I winked.

"For now, but first I'll have to know exactly why you went to the swamp last night and what are your intentions" said Geralt.

In the Art of War, Sun Tzu says "The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent."

Confuse Geralt with facts to avoid talking about my wish. I did not know how he would react.

"I was in the woods last night with my friend. It was a full moon, snowing too. We had lit a small fire. Next thing I know, I'm in a swamp in an unfamiliar place and I see you. I have no idea how I got here. I was so scared, I'm just very glad I met you. Or else, I'd be in the stomach of the swamp monster." WOW, so smooth.

"I see." He could sense the truth in my words. But that I was hiding something else? Either he didn't care or didn't notice.

I picked up the rest of my stuff. I put the food in my bag but I started to eat an apple. It was a shiny red apple, how cliché. It's sweet tho. Before we left, Geralt looked at my feet.

"Let's find you some boots"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*⋆ 🎀 𝒜/𝒩

𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝐼   𝓁💞𝓋𝑒   𝒶   𝑔🌞🌞𝒹  𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽😍𝓇   𝓃🍪𝓉𝑒.  𝒮❤,  𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉  𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹  💍𝒻  

𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝓌💮𝓊𝓁𝒹  𝓎🍩𝓊  𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒  𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈?  𝒮🍑𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝓇🍑𝓂  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 

𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁  𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸,   𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒻🍩𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉  𝓈❤𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈 ...?

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒  𝓎🌺𝓊𝓇  𝓈𝓊𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾🌞𝓃𝓈   𝒹🌞𝓌𝓃     𝒷𝑒𝓁💞𝓌 🎀 ⋆*

(also opinions about my A\N font?, I know I love seeing you guys struggle)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
622K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...